John Havens to Joan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrchris
Mrchris
18 Followers

"Hey John; go grab a six-pack from the fridge and I will take a minute to clean up."

As he was asking me to do this he was stepping into the bathroom while unbuttoning his shirt. When I got back into the room with the beer, the bathroom door was still open and Joe was naked standing on a pile of clothes. He was just about to enter the stall when he saw me.

"Give me one of those" he said; and when I hesitated he stepped out into the gym room naked and grabbed a beer, said thanks and walked back into the bathroom. While he showered I was steeling glances at him through the clear glass shower door when I thought he wasn't looking. I heard the water turn off and figured he would dry and get dressed. He came walking into the gym naked dragging a towel across his head, drying his hair.

I couldn't believe this guy, but I was also, loving the show because I could see his muscled body flex as he vigorously dried his hair and his flaccid cock dangle as he walked. Then he dropped the towel and went right for the cabinet and opened it up. There were loads of videos and he grabbed one and put it in the player.

Joe told me to take a seat on the couch while he set up this video. With his back to me he bent down from the waist and reached into a drawer at the bottom of the cabinet and seemed to be searching for something. My cock immediately responded to the sight before me and I was sitting with my fingers locked around my beer resting it on my crotch, hoping that he didn't notice the bulge.

He stood up and pulled on a pair of bikini briefs and as he was walking to the couch he was telling me about his friend on Long Island, NY who has his own small production company and has an internet based company where he sells his pictures and video's.

He reaches into an ashtray and picks up a half smoked joint and lights it. He takes a hit and passes it to me. I pretend to take a small hit and tried to pass it back but he said.

"Hold on to it for while and smoke it while I set this up."

He would look at me periodically and ask how that smoke was; I was trying to take little hits but inevitably I got stoned. When the video started it showed a brunette about five feet six inches with small tits, slim waist with a muscular belly. Her waist rolled into wide curvy hips with a nice shapely Ass that was covered in black panties, that was attached to her lovely legs that were clad in Black stockings.

This woman was very alluring and she was provocatively running her left hand through her hair as she looked into the camera. The next picture on the screen was the same woman knees spread kneeling on a bed. She had on Black lace panties with a black and white robe that came down to the middle of her ass cheek; it was loosely tied and pulled open exposing her tits and belly. Her hands were bound to her ankles that were bound together. Once again she was looking into the camera and this time she had a provocative smirk on her face.

The final intro picture was of this same woman. She was lying on a bed with her belly down propped up on her elbows looking into the camera. Her legs were slightly spread with her knees bent; her feet were up in the air with her ankles crossed. This picture was accentuated by her black three inch heels. Her dark hair parted in the middle, hanging down framing her face as it came to rest on her shoulders. This time she was expressionless.

The caption that followed was "Lone Wolf Productions; Produced by Bobby Walsh Enterprises".

The scene that opened up was of an unattractive girl in a red tank top with red bikini panties. She was about 20 years old, over weight with big heavy tits; her long dirty blonde hair hanging loosely. She was in a basement with her back to a pole in the middle of the room. She was hand cuffed and didn't seem to be in any imminent peril or distress.

An unimposing skinny man with a crew cut clad in leather collar with matching wrist and ankle bracelets entered the scene. It looked like he had a three inch dick so I knew this wasn't going to be a fuck flick but he was holding an eight inch dildo with a suction cup at the base. He was yelling at the girl calling her slut and whore, wielding that dildo menacingly at her. The camera angle was constantly changing so it was obvious that there was someone else in the room; at one point I could see a reflection of a large black man holding a camera in a wall mirror.

Joe gets up and says, "This video sucks right? I know it does but I wanted you to see it. This guy is an asshole and a freak but he does pay me to send him videos. That is one of the ways that I supplement my income. That is what pays for this room and the hot tub over there. I don't know if you are aware but I am part owner in the gym that you go to."

"No I didn't know that" I said and kept looking at him expecting him to say something else.

He gave me back the joint and left to get more beer. When he dropped the beer on the table he handed me one and said he would be right back. He went into the bathroom and started peeing right in plain sight. When he got back he suggested that we watch another video. He suggested that I get up and pick one but I declined. He looked at me and smiled and said.

"Dude don't worry about me seeing your hard-on, I have seen it already remember in the shower? It's cool we are both guys here and it is a natural occurrence to get aroused at the sight of tits and ass, right?"

I chuckled and got up and I was glad that I was walking away so he wouldn't see how hard I was. As I approached the cabinet I saw a glint of light out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look and realized that there were mirrors all over the walls and the tent in my pants was obvious. Then I thought; "did he just take my picture?"

I saw a video labeled "Perry" I immediately thought of Perry at the gym. He was big with blonde hair and he was all muscle. He always wore spandex briefs in the gym and he also walked around naked in the showers. My cock twitched as I was thinking about the outline of Perry's cock as he worked out. Then I remembered that I had to turn around and walk back to the couch. Just then the lights in the room dimmed, I put in the video and walked back; as I walked back I could see the only light in the room was directed at the couch.

This video's caption under a muscle guy holding up barbells said "First Night Productions a Bobby Walsh Enterprise."

The video opened up to a gym scene with a petite young blonde girl. She looked a lot like one of the girls that go to the gym. Then I noticed as the view panned out that it was this room in the scene. Perry walked into the room and began talking to her. He gave her some water, she took a sip and then they began to exercise and stretch; much like I had seen them do at the gym.

The girls name was Alice and she appeared to become unsteady during one of her stretches. Perry grabbed her and began to maul her. He removed her workout clothes and started kissing her deeply and rubbing her pussy very fast. She seemed to melt into his arms and he directed her over to the couch where he began to make her suck on his cock while he berated her telling her what a tease and cunt she was for getting his cock hard; and how he was going to fuck her good for her troubles.

I had settled into the couch and I was very content to watch this scene unfold. I felt nothing for the girl; all I could think about was me in her position and it brought me back to those first times with Gary. As I reach for another beer I see that Joe has his briefs off and is stroking his big cock. I stare mesmerized for a few seconds and then feel his hand grip the back of my neck and pull me over to him. As he pulls me closer I literally just fall over. I was stoned and buzzed from the beer; my ass was planted in the seat cushion and my reaction time was nil.

Just as I was about to fall onto his lap I caught myself. He had a firm grip on my neck so in order to regain my balance I had to scoot over closer to him. He pulled me right over and planted his lips on mine as he was reaching for my hand to place on his hot throbbing cock.

He told me to rub his cock then he forced his tongue into my mouth. When I realized what was happening I just slumped into him in total surrender. He opened my pants and pulled out my cock. He pulled his tongue out of my mouth and pulled my head down toward his beautiful cock. I knew what he wanted and almost fell on to his cock pushing it straight to the back of my throat. I could hear him groan as my wet mouth engulfed his long hot cock.

While my mouth worked his cock he helped me remove my shirt and pants. Joe pulled me up off his cock and pushed me back onto the couch; he reached over and grabbed my cock and pointed out how much better it felt with a man's hand on me; I agreed. He stroked my cock for a few minutes and he brought his hand up to my nipple and started rubbing his thumb over it and told me to rub my tits and nipples. I got really excited that he told me to rub my tits, that I had an expression of jubilation on my face as I did it. I watched him as I rubbed my tits and then he told me to also rub my clit. I had never thought of my cock as a clit although Gary had stated a few times while he was fucking me that I should rub my clit.

Joe knew what I really wanted and knew that eventually I would come running to him and do whatever he wanted. It was like he could read my mind; when he started rubbing my cock again I was hoping he would make me cum.

He started licking my nipple while rubbing my cock and I was really hot. He knew I loved it when he kept making me tell him that I wanted him to rub my cock and make me cum. Then he made me beg him to suck my nipples and then he made me stop. He just stopped touching me and sat back and started rubbing his own cock.

He told me to rub my own nipples and tell him how hot he was making me and how much I wanted him to make me cum. When I started telling him these things he got off the couch and knelt on the floor in front of me and pushed my knees wide open.

He told me not to stop rubbing my nipples and he started rubbing my inner thighs from my knee to my balls. Then without a word; he pushed my knees even wider, dropped his head and ran his tongue along the length of my clit and back down to the base.

Then he let go of my knees inched up a little further and took the head of my clit into his mouth.

I was in heaven hoping he would start sucking until I exploded in his mouth but he stopped again and straightened up. Still on his knees he told me to sit up. Now I was sitting with my back straight, legs spread with my feet on the floor on the edge of the seat cushion.

He put his left hand on my waist and his right up to the side of my neck with his fingers wrapping around the base of my head. He started sucking on my nipple while he was pulling my body into his mouth aggressively. Then he switched nipples for a few seconds and then back again.

I was hoping that he would start sucking my clit again but he picked his head up, looks at me and pulls me to him and kisses me hard. After a moment he pokes his tongue out and I respond with my tongue. We are kissing for a few minutes and his right hand is still pulling my head toward him.

As we are kissing he closes my legs and comes up and straddles my legs and kneels on the edge of the couch with his toes still touching the floor. Now as we are kissing, my back is straight and my head is tilted back. He takes my hand and places it on his cock that is now poking me in the chest and tells me to stroke it and caress his balls with my other hand. At this point I will do anything and he knows it.

He tells me how he knows that I want him and how I want to please him; then he demands that I say yes to everything he is saying. How I wanted him to kiss me and how I liked rubbing and touching his body and how I like being told what to do.

I say yes to everything and it feels so right and so natural. He reaches further behind my head and grabs a fist full of hair as he stands up. He is not hurting me but I understand he is in control. He pulls my head back and tells me to watch myself play with his cock and to also see how hard and turned on I am because I want him.

As I am watching he takes his left hand and places it on the side of my face. I am not sure what he is going to do and I am a little nervous. He rubs the side of my face and pushes his thumb through my lips and all the way into my mouth.

Now he tells me to look at him. I do and he comments on how warm and wet my mouth feels and how I should swirl my tongue around his thumb. I do this with enthusiasm as I watch him watch me. He tells me how I am his bitch now and that my name is no longer John Havens; it's Joan. He starts pulling my head onto his stationary hand making me fuck his thumb with my face.

He stops and asks me rhetorically. "Joan are you ready to suck my cock?" I am so turned on and excited that I start shaking my head yes, yes, yes, "oh please; can I suck on your cock?"

"Kiss it" he says and I start planting kisses along the underside of his cock down to his balls and then back to the head. He again pulls my head back and tells me to open my mouth as he is pushing forward with his cock. I start licking and sucking and he starts instructing me on how he wants me to take him all the way into my mouth and then all the way back out; "long slow and wet" he tells me.

As I am getting used to his cock in my mouth poking at my throat every time I go down he instructs me to move faster as he starts undulating his hips with the rhythm. Now he is pulling my head down onto his cock and I know that he likes what I am doing.

He tells me that he is going to cum and that he wants me to swallow it. Just as he is about to erupt in my mouth he pulls back until my lips are around the head of his cock. He spurts into my mouth and I swallow. He spurts again and I hold it in my mouth. He pulls out and the final spurt drops out and lands on my chest.

He instructs me again to swallow and tells me to rub his cum onto my tits. He puts his cock back into my mouth and starts slowly fucking me telling me that I was OK but next time I better be more enthusiastic. Then he pulls out; tells me to get dressed and get out and be back on Thursday at the same time and not to cum before I get there or don't bother showing up.

I hurriedly collect my thing and try to zip up my pants without hurting myself. All the way home I am wondering how I am going to last the two days until Thursday without pleasuring myself. I can't wait until Thursday.

Mrchris
Mrchris
18 Followers
12