John in Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached behind me to zip it up and did pretty well. I walked over to the side of the bed and showed my back to her. She finished the zip making me shudder.

My collection of fetish moments is wide and varied but zipping into a dress was one of the most special. I think it was a combination of the purely feminine feel of zipping into a garment married with a delicious sense of being trapped in the dress, unable to unzip it quickly and get out of it. The chances of being caught dressed went up when that zipper went all the way up. Especially since on my own it sometimes took me a minute or two to get to the zipper again and winkle it down enough to slip out.

I swished to the edge of the bed again and put one foot into one of the heels. It felt surprisingly comfortable, broken in. I buckled the ankle strap and repeated the process with the other foot. Standing, I swirled around and stopped to look at Dianne.

Her skin was flush and she'd moved her skirt up around her waist, her hand moving quickly against her panties. Without words, she got up and pulled open the drawer of her nightstand. She fumbled with a box but then handed me a condom. So much for resolutions, I thought.

"Don't get excited, I just don't want you to splooge my favorite dress. It would be a bitch to get cum out of it and there could be some awkward questions," she explained quickly but still distractedly. "Now lie back on the bed and grab the headboard."

Her headboard had carved posts in it giving me an easy place to hold on, a mandate that would become a Herculean task in moments.

Dianne moved on top of my body. I felt her weight on me, felt her heat, smelled the mixture of her perfume, her skin, and her sex. Her face was a glow of arousal as she leaned down to kiss me.

Unlike the stolen kiss with the t-shirt, this was straight out passion. Our lips moved smoothly against each other, wet and supple. Her tongue tickled mine, our mouths open. I felt her hair tickling my face with her above me.

She finally pulled up, panting. She placed her hands on my forearms, holding them down beside my head. She started to grind her pelvis against me, working her skirt up and sliding deliciously over my femme and dolled-up body. She finally found my cock through the layers and focused her motion. Biting her lower lip, she rode against the ridge of my cock. Luckily the condom and the layers dulled the sensation for me or I'd have cum.

After a few minutes of our bodies moving against each other, she raised up, moving her hands to my breasts, squeezing and groping them through the dress and bustier. She slid her hips down my legs and laid down, pulling my dress open and pushing the cups of the bustier down. I watched as she licked and sucked my erect nipples, hearing her moan as she made love to my faux femininity.

I reveled in the feel of her on me, the press of her breasts against my groin as she enjoyed my breasts, our clothes shifting and sliding against each other and over me.

My knuckles were white as I gripped the headboard. I desperately wanted to touch her, to pull her to me, to have her mount me or something. But I didn't want to pop this erotic balloon. If she wanted to bend the rules, she had to take the lead. I was getting more than I'd ever dreamed and I struggled not to get greedy.

Her pussy moved against my knee and suddenly she was rocking on it, shifting her drenched panties against my nylons. I felt her body tremble and her legs locked on either side of mine.

"Oh god Jane yes!!" she moaned as she shuddered, her hands firm on my breasts, pulling on them. I felt her body cumming against mine and I couldn't stop. My balls clenched and I throbbed again and again, pouring cum into the condom, stretching it down under all the material.

We clung to each other during the peak and then as we each relaxed into the glow. I watched Dianne's face as she regained herself, our eyes watching each other. She slowly got up off of me, brushing the dress down as she moved down and off the bed.

"wow," she finally said. I sat up, shifting in the dress and lingerie, still pleasurable although the mind-wrapping intensity of it had ebbed a bit.

"yeah," I replied. We sat there for awhile and then I got up.

"You look gorgeous in it," she said quietly, reaching up to stroke the dress into position over my faux breasts.

"I feel gorgeous. I feel gorgeous."

We both knew we were forging new territory, blurring boundaries. We didn't talk as I undressed. She showed me how to use the solvent and carefully remove the breasts. I cleaned them and put them in their protective case.

Dianne gave me a chaste kiss on my cheek as I left her home and got back into my car.

I'd never imagined it could happen and I had no idea where it was going, but I knew I couldn't wait to keep going on the ride.

12