John is Timeless Ch. 02: Ballet

Story Info
John's exploration teaches him valuable lessons.
1.1k words
3.92
9.7k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John has been on earth for a year now. The whole of earth has been time frozen into what seems to be a fertile ground for alien procreation.

Humans are still warm to the touch and do not die unless the male has been harvested or the female has given birth. John has tried burying the bodies, but has started burning them due to the sheer volume. He could not get himself to burn down the whole lot in the hope that someday, time itself will come visiting.

A Year has passed since John witnessed the impregnation of a woman in the lobby of a business block by the upside down octopus aliens.

This was the first of countless births that transpired. He has learnt more of the creatures that were harvesting male sperm to impregnate female hosts for their offspring over this time.

His very first day revealed the most though, when witnessing a couple that has obviously been having sex in a public toilet when time froze.

The alien creatures seemed disinterested in a male specimen that has already lost its sperm; neither do they use a female host if the body has recently been injected with human sperm. This lesson has brought him some relieve since he now knew they could not trace him if he has offloaded.

This same day did not go as quiet as expected since he simply offloaded onto the face of the lady in the toilet. This apparently set off an alarm of sorts as a couple of alien members seemed to come from all areas to harvest this off her face. He stood quiet praying they would not find him. This is how he came to know that they simply go for the scent of semen and then trace females by another means.

These were the rules then. Sperm should not be made available to them and as long as it takes them to harvest the sperm rich community in the rest of the world. Also it appears if he was to stay until time did indeed return; it may be to his benefit to keep some of the female bodies safe.

For this he had to discard his moral high ground as the injection of the sperm manually still summoned the aliens. He would need to inject the females through normal fornication.

Since day never went, John woke up to another sun setting day with people standing in trance. Today his travels led him to the breakfast spot of choice closest to his current base.

Fortunately for him nothing aged and therefore food did not degenerate. He made himself a healthy breakfast before starting his day.

Today he went into a door he saw the previous scouting trip he went on. This door led to what appeared to be an ongoing ballet class. One of the ballet dancers were still suspended in mid-air. This was no longer unusual to John, but the fact that things stayed suspended never got a proper resolve in any of the scientific arguments he held with himself. This did benefit him though as people were generally weightless to him.

Looking through the ballet dancers once tickled his fancy. He did after all need to be turned on. At first he was very ashamed, but he simply realised when he missed a previous opportunity to see another birth that the aliens are never waiting around for permission.

She was perched on one foot on her toes with her other leg lifted and bent behind her back as she made a gracious bow. It was an instant turn on for John. He moves closer and pressed her buttocks back onto him. The warmth felt so good.

If gravity had played its part she would've toppled over, but such was the convenience of the situation, that she simply angled into a more convenient angle for him to gain access to her breasts around her waist.

True to ballet dancers her breasts were not big, but firm to the touch. He rubbed his hand across the fabric and rubbed at the nipples beneath the top. The warmth of the skin still fascinated him. It also seems to get the normal arousal state, with the ladies sometimes warming up to his touch. This did not always happen though.

Today appears to be one of those days again and he suspects it correlates to the arousal state the female had just before time froze. In this case the dancer was watching a male dance in the corner busy rubbing some powder into his hands.

John took advantage and slipped his hands onto skin, dragging her top down to reveal the perky tits.

He wishes he could hear her sigh, but alas... she did not move at all. Her soft breasts gave way under his rough hands. He moved his hands down from behind her to her stomach. It was slender and he loved how the skin moved under his hands.

By now he was almost ready and had to prepare for the actual deed.

His hand slid into her leotard bottom onto the full pantyhose. He'd have to tear a hole into this. Grabbing the crotch part with his hand in front he pulled the seam at her buttocks and it started to give way.

He could feel that the ballet dancer had in fact been wet at the time. She must've really been in a state of lust, but John did not mind as it made things much easier. He was not sure if it was the stance the dancer was in or that she was a little younger, but her pussy lips was so tight it felt like she sucked him in.

It felt great and he thought of giving a few more pumps when his release came quicker than anticipated. This meant that whilst he planned to plant the semen deep inside her where the aliens could not get the scent, drops started seeping out of her pussy.

John made a quick retreat as he knew what would happen next. He has effectively saved the dancer's life, but the semen coming from her would be swept up now and is already being done by an alien. The alien was sucking the semen of her outer pussy lips and thighs.

John realised he has put another female in danger and could kick himself. The alien was already pumping its own semen into the mix of his own semen from the 5th arm he now call the cockpuss (since it can fulfil both organs' roles) and was turning it to a white blue bubbly substance.

The alien had already dragged the suspended dance down and ripped the leotard to expose her pussy.

The cockpuss slid into her quickly and was the final thing John saw as he knew he had to make a run for it again...