John: Loving Family

Story Info
The family that loves together, stays together.
8.6k words
4.69
142.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
215 Followers

[This is a work of fiction. The story is an unadulterated and unabashed attempt to tickle male fantasies and perhaps some female fantasies as well. As such, the story may or may not totally conform to reality. All locations, events, and characters are entirely fictitious and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.]

*****

SUE ELLEN

Cousin Sue Ellen and I have always been close. Her mother, Connie Mae, is sister to my Dad, Billy Bob. Ever since I can remember, we have never lived more than two blocks apart. I was only five years older than Sue Ellen, but I have been her frequent baby-sitter since I was six. My given name is John, but she has always called me "Jack" or when she was upset with me, "Jack Boy."

Until Sue Ellen graduated from high school two weeks ago and turned eighteen two days ago, I had considered our family life with Mom, Sally Anne; Dad, Billy Bob; and my five year older sister Jessica Lynn, quite normal. Whatever normal is. Likewise, I considered our relationship with Aunt Connie Mae and Uncle John Henry quite ordinary.

My life through high school was also more or less normal. I dated, even had a steady girl for a while, but I was still a virgin and not gone beyond "second base," despite raging hormones. I was not close to my older sister as she moved in a another world five years ahead of me. Sue Ellen remained my close friend and confidant with whom I felt totally at ease.

Completely at ease even though I was now twenty-three and working as a laborer with a large construction firm based nearby. I had chosen the world of work and a very good steady income upon my high school graduation rather than college and I lived at home in the apartment above our garage. Sue Ellen was a regular visitor as I helped her with her homework and any other problems she had at the moment.

All this "normality" was about to wrenched asunder and the pieces thrown to the winds.

I had come home from work just after dusk, hot, sweaty, and smelling to high heaven in the July heat and humidity of central Illinois. The effect of the hot shower was nearly orgasmic in the air conditioned apartment. As I luxuriated in the beating rain of water, the bathroom door opened and someone entered with a cheery, "Hi Jack, you decent?" This was followed by a hearty chuckle.

The shower stall had translucent rather than transparent glass, so looking in or out, one saw only shadowy forms.

"Who's there?"

"It's me, Jack, Sue Ellen."

"Well, what are you doing in here?"

"I want to talk to you."

"Can't it wait until I get out of the shower and dressed?"

"No, I need to talk right away."

"What is so important it can't wait five more minutes? I'm naked in here you know."

"That's what I want to talk about."

"What, a naked me?

"Yes, sort of."

I shut off the shower and the silence was deadly.

"What's that supposed to mean, sort of?"

"I just turned eighteen and I'm still a virgin."

"So?"

"I want you to fix that."

"Wha..."

Before I could finish my question, the shower door slid open and Sue Ellen was standing there in front of me, naked as the day she was born.

"Mother of God," I whispered under my breath.

In a spontaneous reaction, the foreskin of my cock slid backward, slowly revealing my helmet as the shaft stiffened to full erection before our eyes.

"That's what I want, your cock."

I stared in amazement at my cousin as her nipples stiffened and a trickle of her cunt juices began to run down her inner thighs. She was already hot.

I still couldn't move as Sue Ellen knelt down before me and began to use her hand on my spear. She looked up at me as she continued her little speech.

"I feel so out of it all as an eighteen year old virgin. None of the few guys I dated really appealed to me as a sex partner. None of them turned me on enough. I suppose that may because it is you I have lusted for since before high school."

"Me?" I managed to croak out as she slowly pumped my cock.

"Yes you, you dimwit. You never had the slightest idea even though I gave you lots of clues. I've been in love with you for a long time. And I knew you would not accept my advances unless I did something really bold like this. Tell me you don't like me or what I'm doing right now."

Well, I had a gorgeous eighteen year old female, built like a brick shit house, red hair top and bottom, what little there was in the minute landing strip there at the bottom, naked, on her knees in front of me, jacking me off as I stood naked before her. What the shit do you think I was going to answer her? Cousin or not.

"Oh, God, yes. I love what you're doing. You're the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. Don't stop."

She didn't. In fact, she leaned forward and clamped her mouth over my helmet and really went to work. I let her work a little bit before I then grabbed her behind her head and forced her on further. I took over and began to fuck her face.

"Im getting close, Sue Ellen, I'm going to cum."

She backed off momentarily to say, "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow it."

She dropped right back to work and I felt the juice begin to rise from my balls which her other hand was squeezing. She gagged once or twice at first and once again now when with an, "Oh Shit," I shot jets of cum into her mouth in ropey strings. A bit of cum appeared at the corner of her mouth, but she swallowed everything and then backed off to breathe and lick the remnants off her lips.

"Oh my God," she finally managed to get out, "I don't believe I just did that. But I want to do it some more."

"Well, you can start by licking me clean, then we'll see what else transpires. I should feel bad about this, but I don't. You and I have been so close, Sue Ellen, but I never dreamed we'd get this close. After all, we are first cousins. That's a close enough relationship, but at least it's not like brother/sister."

"I don't care what our relationship is, I just want you to take my virginity and fuck my brains out."

"Do you think it might be alright if I step out of this shower and we "fuck your brains out" on a bed?"

"Oh, God," Sue Ellen blushed, "Yes, I think that would be much better."

Only partially dry, Sue Ellen grabbed my long pole and pulled me along to my bedroom where she let go and plopped herself down, supine on my bed.

"Come and get me," she snickered, "I'm all yours--and only yours."

I climbed on the bed and covered her body with mine as I lowered my lips to her ear and neck. I kissed, nibbled, and licked all over her face and neck. My height advantage left my cock rubbing between a thigh and my belly as I worked my tongue down to Sue Ellen's boobs. Her 36Ds sported silver dollar size aureolas and long, erect nipples. Her occasional moans now became continuous as I worked first one tit and then the other.

When I lifted up, she cried her displeasure, but changed back to pure pleasure as I moved up and put my seven inches of manhood in her cleavage and slowly pumped.

"Push your tits together and cover me."

She did and as the helmet tip emerged on the upstroke, my cock bumped her chin.

"Lick it and suck it, Sue Ellen."

She dipped her head and mouthed my helmet. Precum oozed out as she did. It disappeared into her mouth. The down stroke brought my foreskin back to close over the helmet again. Her moans grew louder. Her displeasure once again showed as I slid out of her tit channel and scooted down her body.

Her moans returned as I tongued down her sternum to her navel in slow laps. My tongue rimmed her navel and then plunged inside to circle some more. Sue Ellen shivered and shook. I licked lower. I reached the miniscule landing strip of fire red hair. The rest of her pussy was bald. Her hips undulated slowly as I licked over her clit and into her slit. Pussy nectar flowed freely.

I licked up and down her crevice from clit to asshole and back several times. She spasmed into orgasm several times as I did this. Back on her clit, I nibbled and sucked while I entered her with first one, then two, and then three fingers, stroking her g-spot gently. Loudly and explosively, Sue Ellen climaxed another time with a tremendous squirt of cunt juice as she spasmed and shook.

"Oh God, oh God, Oooh, I've never orgasmed like that with my own fingers. Oh shit, Jack, fuck me now, please. Fuck me good."

Pausing a moment, I stroked myself for a moment as I looked down on her blood engorged and very wet pussy. She was still thrashing in orgasm as I pushed her legs up to her chest and spread her.

Then I lowered my cock to her gate of heaven and pushed it flat, up and down her slit, teasing her some more. I smeared pussy juice all over her labia and mons.

"God damn it, Jack, fuck me, don't tease me."

I centered my dick on her hole and eased it forward. The tip of my cockhead entered her tunnel. I stopped a moment, then pressed on until the hole head was in. A barrier stopped me this time. She definitely was still a virgin. Not for long. I pulled back, almost out of her.

With a sudden lunge, I pushed all the way in to the hilt.

"Oh my God, that hurt like hell," was her response.

"Yeah, I know, but it won't last long. It will turn pleasurable in just a minute or so."

I paused to let her adjust. I backed my cock out slowly as she moaned some more--in pain. I slowly eased back in a little bit at a time, still allowing her to get used to the new feelings. Ease in, ease back out.

"It feels better now, Jack."

Sue Ellen responded to my next stroke in by pushing her cunt back at me. Soon we were humping away like old timers. Her moans were now ones of pure pleasure instead of pain.

"Oh, Jack, I didn't know this could feel so damned good."

I pumped faster, and faster, and then still faster and she met my every thrust, humping up into me. We were bumping pelvises too hard for either one of us to talk now.

With a loud, "OHHHhhh," Sue Ellen orgasmed again, big time. That pushed me over the edge and I felt my balls contract and the semen rise. I blew my wad, with arched back, deep into the bowels of her pussy.

"God, fucking damn!" I said, but thought, What a fucking ride!"

"Oh, that was fantastic. Can we do it again?"

"Well, not for a few minutes anyway."

"I wish I were as experienced as you so I could make it even better for you, Jack."

"Uh, er, I mean, uh, I have a confession to make, Sue Ellen."

"A confession?"

"Yes, that was my first time too."

"Good heavens, that can't be! You knew just what to do and how to do it. How could this ever be your first time?"

"Well, it was. I have seen an awful lot of porn flicks. I guess that helped me. But I never actually did it with anybody before."

"But you dated, do date still."

"Yeah, but it just never went that far. I just chickened out, I guess, hormones or no hormones. Until you. God, I love you."

"And I told you, I've loved you for years, Jack."

I was still covering her, cock still in place, gazing into her eyes as we talked. My cock remained semi-rigid as I slowly uncoupled with a squishing, sucking plop. I stretched out beside her and we cuddled and talked some more.

Before long, Sue Ellen said, "I want to do it again."

She got up and sixty-nined me more-or-less by accident and sucked on my cock. I licked her crotch with loving strokes of my tongue. In short order, Sue Ellen was dripping love fluid and my pole was stiff again, pulsing in her mouth.

She rose to her knees, turned to face me and deftly impaled herself on my rigid spear. She twisted slowly back and forth, sinking slowly down as far as she could go. The smile of pleasure on her face was absolutely beautific. Then she bounced, slowly at first, but then faster and faster. I started to meet her thrusting, but that was nipped in the bud immediately.

"NO! I want to do the work this time."

She took to it like a pro, using one hand to rub her clit and the other to work over her tits and nipples. Since I came twice already, this one was going to take a while. Sue Ellen seemed to not mind that at all, she just kept bouncing at a steady rate. Then she paused a moment.

Suddenly, she maneuvered herself around to turn her back to me and managed to do so without uncoupling us. She was on her knees with both arms out behind her to support her upper torso while she banged away again, with the same abandon as before. She began orgasming, rolling one into another. That finally pushed me over the edge. I thrust up, hard, to meet her down thrust and sunk in as deep as I could reach. I blew my wad, small as it was this time with an explosive squirt or two.

We both came to a shuddering stop, panting for breath. Though spent, my cock remained hard enough to keep us coupled as Sue Ellen once again swiveled around to face me. She leaned forward to crush her tits into my chest while she nuzzled and kissed all over my face and neck, murmuring things such as: "I want to fuck you forever, I love you, my pussy cries for you, my tits long for your tongue," on and on and on. God, I loved it.

She finally rose up enough to uncouple us, loudly, and lay beside me with her back to me. I spooned into her with my still hard cock stuck between her legs, resting against her pussy but not in it. We slept soundly for a couple of hours. I woke, flat on my back, with Sue Ellen sucking my flaccid cock back to working condition.

I smacked her bottom and asked, "Haven't you had enough tonight?"

"Not by a damned sight." was her instant retort. "I'm way short of being done with this new little toy of mine, Jack, get used to it. Now that I've discovered it, I'm not about to turn loose of it for long."

It felt like my dick was ready for work again, so I said, "Alright, woman, on your knees and be quick about it."

She scrabbled into position. I shoved her head down and got behind her. My tongue went to work with a vengeance on her exposed pussy and asshole. I rimmed her pussy hole first and then plunged my tongue in as far as I could reach. Sue Ellen shrieked in pleasure again. I lick up and rimmed her butt hole and then plunged my tongue in there as far as I could reach. She again shrieked in pleasure. By that time, she again had pussy juice running down her slit and dripping onto the bed.

I put my cock under the stream to catch some lube and then teased her slit with my cockhead, slicking it up even more. "You're still a virgin in one place," I said as I used my finger to smear more pussy juice around her anus. When my cock touched the target, she shrieked again, more in fear than pleasure I think.

Moving slowly, I pushed my cock into her sphincter. With a little more effort, the tip of my helmet penetrated. I stopped a moment before pushing on. The entire helmet suddenly popped in. A "whoofing" sound issued from Sue Ellen's mouth along with a groan or a moan. I pushed again, easing more of my lance into her back channel. Eventually, I was in as far as I could go. Her moans were now definitely ones of pleasure as I stroked in and out, in and out. She orgasmed again, drenching my legs and the bed in pussy juice.

At last I was able to climax and did so less than violently and with just a small expulsion of cream. Too many times in one night.

Sue Ellen dropped flat in exhaustion, dropping free of my now deflated meat. I dropped on her back, kissed her neck and the backs of her ears, and then flipped over beside her.

"Shower time, Sue Ellen, you first."

"That sounds absolutely delightful, but I want you to come with me and we'll shower together."

So we did.

We both rinsed off before she got behind me. She reached around with one arm and began jacking my shaft, rubbing her marvelous mounds on my back and raking her mons across each of my buttocks. Christ, hasn't this woman had enough yet?

Apparently not.

Once she had me hard again, which took a bit of doing, Sue Ellen moved around front, grabbed me around the neck and hopped up to lock her legs around my back. She fell with me back against the wall.

"Now fuck me again, Jack, fuck me, fuck me, fuck, me!"

So I fucked her again.

She came again, numerous times over the next fifteen or twenty minutes. I didn't, couldn't. Finally, she gave the word.

"That's enough, Jack. It feels so god damned good, but I hurt so much I don't know if I can walk tomorrow. Maybe I overdid it tonight, but damn I do love to fuck you."

We uncoupled and hugged each other tightly. We soaped each other thoroughly. That almost led to yet another fuck session, but I held her off. We rinsed off and headed to bed.

The next morning, Sunday, I had a nasty thought. "Won't your folks wonder where you've been?"

"No, they're gone for the weekend and won't be back 'till really late tonight. They won't even know I went missing for most of the time. But I had best get back before they do. But that won't be for some time yet. I want to fuck again.

Groan, from me.

We fucked twice more before Sue Ellen again cried "Uncle." She was too sore to continue and, for that matter, so was I. But I was glad she yelled "Uncle" first.

"There will be another day for this, Sue Ellen," I said as we collapsed, still naked, into the big recliner. We were like honeymooners. We couldn't take our eyes off each other the rest of the day as we lounged around the apartment, eating, trying to read, and napping a little bit as we lay cocooned together in that lounger. We remained naked all day until she had to dress to leave.

I wasn't going to say it, but it was obvious, I liked fucking Sue Ellen as much as she liked fucking me. She planned on attending the junior college here in town, so it looked as if we would be doing a lot more fucking for some time to come.

I have said the normality of my life was going to change. That change wasn't over yet.

JESSICA LYNN

Two weeks later, on Friday night, Sue Ellen came over again on some pretext. Her folks would be gone this time only 'til Sunday morning church. That gave us two nights and a day to be together. We didn't waste much time before we were in bed, fucking away full steam. It was our first time since she first trapped me in the shower. Sue Ellen was riding me reverse cowgirl style with utter abandon. We never heard a sound until the loud cough at my bedroom door.

"Ahem, am I interrupting something here?"

Oh shit, my older sister Jessica Lynn was standing there with a leering grin on her face. Sue Ellen and I froze.

"My God, you two are going at it like rabbits. How long has this been going on?"

Sue Ellen resumed her ride and said, "Not long enough, Jessica, not long enough. Either join us or get lost."

Well, well, well, get a load of the new Sue Ellen, I thought.

"Well now, since you asked, I do believe I will. Join you, that is."

As she walked toward the bed, Jess began stripping. The blouse went first. Then the bra fell to the floor. The skirt dropped next, leaving her standing in a garter belt, black thigh highs, and her heels--nothing else.

It had been a long time since I had seen my older sister, by two years, anywhere close to naked. I couldn't take my eyes off her at first.

My God, her tits are smaller than Sue Ellen's, but they are perky-tight perfect globes of fleshy pleasure. This can't be happening. First Sue Ellen and now my sister. This time it really would be incest.

"Jesse, we can't do this. You're my sister."

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm rather well on my way into 'doing this' as you put it."

"But we can't!"

"But we will anyway, Jack, get used to it. Like Sue Ellen, I've wanted you for a long time and you never had a clue."

"God damn," was all I could say.

Jesse slipped out of her heels and climbed onto the bed. She straddled my head with the words, "Get my juices flowing, Jack, eat me and eat me good."

caprine
caprine
215 Followers