John Meets Sandra Ch. 4

Story Info
He's thinking about asking her to marry him.
3.3k words
4.38
46.1k
16
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers

If you have the time you can e-mail me and tell me what you thought.

********************************************

Sandra and I had now been together for about two years. And I was thinking about asking her to marry me. Well, I had actually been doing more than just thinking about it. I had bought her a ring.

I just haven't figured out when to ask her.

But then one day as I came home from work I decided that it was time to ask her.

I knew that Sandra had a training class down at the health center where she worked. So I decided to go down to her and ask her after her pass had ended.

But I didn't want her to know about it until I asked her, so I packed some gym shorts and some other stuff and figured that I could tell her that I just wanted to have a work out.

I then got into my car and drove down to the health center. On the way down I got a bit nervous. What if she didn't say yes.

When I came down to the health center, Sandra was standing by the reception talking to the woman behind the front desk.

"Hi Sandra." I said.

"Oh Honey, you didn't tell me that you were coming down here today." Sandra said looking surprised but with a smile on her face.

Sandra looked absolutely gorgeous in that outfit she was wearing. She wore a pair of knee length, tight spandex gym shorts. They really hugged her ass and showed off her nice legs.

She also wore a tight gym top showing a little cleavage.

"I thought I was going to do some working out." I told Sandra.

"Well I have a training pass right now otherwise I could have helped you." Sandra told me.

"That's ok, I think I can manage." I told her.

"Well aren't you going to introduce me Sandra." Said the woman behind the desk.

"Oh right, Melanie this is my boyfriend John. John this is Melanie, she owns the place." Sandra introduced us.

Melanie was also a blonde. I would say that she was about 30 years old. And she looked to be in great shape. Her top clung to her large breasts. If I would have to guess her bra size, I would guess that she wore a size double D.

"Oh this is the guy you've been telling me about." Melanie said giggling.

I hoped that Sandra hadn't told her too much about us. But as I looked over at Melanie again I also saw that on her top it read "Black Owned", just as it did on Sandras top.

"You're lucky Sandra, it's not easy to find a boyfriend that accepts the fact that black men are superior in every way." Melanie told Sandra.

"Yeah John is great that way." Sandra said smiling.

I looked around a bit and there were a couple of guys walking by that had over heard what they had said, I felt embarrassed. They guys were laughing a bit at me as they walked by.

"Well I have to get going to my class now." Sandra told us.

"But I have an idea, if you want you can come and join my aerobics group that I'm having now." Sandra told me.

"Maybe, I'll see when I get changed." I told her.

"Well we are in Hall 2 if you want to join in." Sandra then told me.

Sandra then walked away to her class as I walked to the changing room.

I changed into my T-shirt and gym shorts and walked out to the gym area.

I looked around and saw a couple of beautiful women working out. I also saw a lot of guys showing of their muscular bodies to the women.

I felt a bit week next to those guys, I wasn't anywhere near that muscular. Well actually, the word muscular wasn't a word used when anyone described me.

As I walked over to the hand weights I thought I would act cool, so I lifted up some 20 pound weights.

God they were heavy, I could only lift them twice then my strength were all used up. As I looked at the mirror in front of me I was all red in the face. Then I noticed some girls behind me giggling at me.

I decided that maybe Sandras idea to join her class wasn't such a bad idea. So I walked past the girls towards Hall 2 feeling embarrassed.

As I walked into her aerobics class they had already been at it for some time, and there were only twenty minutes left before the work out pass ended.

There were about 25 people in her class.

Sandra was in the front of the class moving and the men and women in her class followed her moves.

I took a place at the far back of the room as I tried to keep up with her moves. But then five minutes later I gave up, there were no way I could keep up with her class.

"Ok, that's all for this time." I then heard Sandra tell her class.

As the people started to walk out of the room I saw Melanie walk up to Sandra. Sandra then saw me and walked over to me.

"Have you been here the whole time." Sandra asked me.

"No, just about twenty minutes." I told her.

"Did you like it." Sandra asked me.

"Yes, that was some work out." I told her making her think that I had been working out along with all the rest.

"Oh by the way John, Melanie wanted me to close up today so I'm going to have to stay here for a little longer." Sandra told me.

"That's ok, I can wait for you and help you close up." I told her.

"Great." Sandra said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Well I have to see if anyone needs any help." Sandra then told me.

"Ok, I'll be around." I told her.

As Sandra then walked into the gym area I walked over to the weights again. But this time I took the 10 pound weights. Those weights I managed to lift about 15 times, then I rested.

As I looked around I saw Sandra talking to two black guys.

I wondered what they were talking about. Maybe she was helping them out with some of the work out machines. But most likely they were talking about something else.

As I saw Sandra walking away from them I saw them looking over at my direction. Then they started to walk towards me.

"So that's your girlfriend." One of the two black guys said as they came up to me.

"Yes." I told them.

"Well how does a white boy like you get a girlfriend like that." The other one said.

I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything.

"Well that is one nice ass she's got there." One of them said.

"Not to mention those big tits." The other one said.

Even though I had seen Sandra with a lot of black guys, I was beginning to feel more and more uncomfortable at what they were saying.

"Even if she is this white boys girlfriend, I don't think she gets what she needs from him." One of them said.

"You don't mind if we ask her out, do you." The other one then asked me.

"Well I..." I tried to say that I did.

"I didn't think so." The black guy said.

They then walked away from me, laughing at me.

I knew that Sandra would most likely go out with them if they asked her.

A few hours later the health center was closing and soon there were only Sandra and me left.

"Thanks for helping me out, honey." Sandra told me.

"Oh that was nothing." I told her.

"Well we better go and get changed then, so we can go home." Sandra told me.

"Ok." I said.

As we were about to go to the changing area, the two black guys from before walked in.

"Hello there gorgeous." One of them said to Sandra.

"Oh hi guys." Sandra said.

"You're not closing already are you, we were hoping to get one last work out." The other one told Sandra.

"Well actually we were closing but if it is a quick work out, I guess its ok." Sandra told them smiling.

"I guess we could manage it in a half an hour if we get your help." One of the guys told her.

"Well ok, you don't mind do you John." Sandra asked me whilst looking at the guys with a smile on her face.

"No, I don't mind." I told her lying.

I sat down on a chair and looked as the three of them walked over to the weights area.

I saw one of the guys started to lift some weights as Sandra was watching him.

"Wow, what big muscles you've got." Sandra told the guy lifting weights.

"You want to feel them." The guy asked her.

"Can I." She asked.

"Sure." He said as Sandra walked over to him.

She then reached up and felt his hard muscular arms.

"Mmm, they are really hard." Sandra told him smiling.

"Well you look like you have quite a tight body yourself." The guy told her.

"You think so." Sandra said as she turned around a few times showing off her body to the guys.

"Hell yeah, especially that tight ass of yours." The other guy told Sandra as he placed his big black hand on her butt.

"Mmm, so you like my butt." Sandra said in a soft voice.

"Oh yeah." The guy said as he ran his hand between her ass cheeks and rubbed her pussy on the outside of her spandex shorts.

Then I saw the guy that was rubbing her ass press himself up against Sandra from behind. The other guy was just looking.

The guy who was standing behind Sandra then started to kiss her neck as he reached down and got his hand between her legs.

"Yo, would you look at those hard nipples." The other guy then said.

I wasn't sitting that far away from them, so even I saw Sandras hard nipples pushing out from her top.

"Lets see them." The guy standing behind Sandra said.

He then grabbed the bottom of her top and then pulled it over her head exposing her big boobs.

"Oh man, those are some nice tits." The guy sitting in front of Sandra said.

The other guy then reached around and grabbed her tits and started to squeeze them.

"Damn they're soft." The guy said.

"Mmm." Sandra was moaning softly.

"Hey look over there, her boyfriend is watching us." One of the guys said looking at me.

"What a wimp." The other black man said.

I felt humiliated as I sat there watching them take the girl I wanted to marry.

"Well, I have something else that is hard for you here Sandra." The guy sitting in front of Sandra said.

Sandra looked over at him.

"Wow." Sandra said smiling.

The guy had whipped out his long hard black cock.

"You like that don't you." The guy asked her.

"Oh yes, I love black cocks." Sandra told him as she sat down on her knees in front of the him.

Sandra then reached up and took a hold of his big cock. She then quickly opened her mouth and started to suck on his cockhead.

"Oh yeah suck it." The guy grunted.

"Lift up that ass of yours." The guy standing behind her then told her.

Sandra then got her butt up in the air.

The guy behind her then grabbed her spandex shorts and pulled them off of her.

"What a gorgeous ass." He then said.

He then pulled down his shorts and out flung his large black member.

As Sandra was slurping on the other guys cock, the man behind her got his cock up to her sweet pussy.

"Ahhhh." I heard Sandra moan as the guy behind her pushed his cock into her pussy.

My own dick was already hard by now.

The guy behind Sandra had his black hands on her breasts as he was fucking her.

A few minutes past.

Then the man that Sandra was sucking looked over at me with a grin on his face.

"Now I want some of that white pussy." He then told his friend that was fucking Sandra.

He then stood up and Sandra released his cock from her mouth. As the guy that was pounding her from behind pulled his cock out of her, Sandra then laid down on the floor and spread her legs.

I then saw the other guy lay down on top of her pushing his cock into her awaiting pussy.

"Oh yes fuck me." Sandra moaned out.

The other guy got his black cock up to her mouth and Sandra quickly started to suck him off.

I couldn't believe it, I had gone done here today to ask Sandra to be my wife and here she was in front of me fucking these two black guys.

I could hear the guy that Sandra was sucking started to grunt heavier.

"Oh yeahh." He then grunted out as he came.

I looked at him as he started to shoot his cum into Sandras open mouth. I knew that she loved to have black guys cumming in her mouth, and then swallowing it.

Soon he started to go soft, and Sandra then sucked the last drops of sperm out from his cock.

The other guy that was slamming his cock into her pussy also started to grunt heavier and heavier.

"Cum on my face, you black stud." Sandra told the guy.

He then pulled his cock out of her pussy and quickly got it up to her face.

A few seconds later I saw him starting to spurt his cum onto her face.

"Oh yess." Sandra moaned.

As his cock then started to soften Sandra grabbed both of the guys's cocks and gave them a few last strokes.

"You were great." I heard Sandra telling them.

Then about ten minutes later the guys had gotten dressed and they walked by me.

"Well sissy, that is one hell of a girlfriend you've got there." One of them said.

I felt humiliated so I just looked down at the floor as the guys then walked outside laughing at me.

As they walked outside I walked over to Sandra.

"Did you see them fuck me honey." Sandra said smiling.

"Yes." I told her.

"Did you like it." She asked me.

I nodded yes.

"God it felt great." She told me.

"Did you cum in your shorts." She then asked me.

"Yes." I told her feeling embarrassed.

"That's so sweet." Sandra said.

"Well why don't you wait here for me, while I go and get a shower." She told me.

"Ok." I said.

I waited for about a half an hour then she came out. We then drove home.

All the way home I thought about the ring that I had in my pocket. And so when we got home I decided to ask her.

When we then walked into our apartment I asked her to sit down on the couch.

"I have something that I want to ask you." I told her.

"What is it, honey." Sandra asked me.

I then got out the box with the ring inside of it from my pocket.

As I looked up at Sandra I saw that her face started to light up, I think she knew what I was about to ask her.

I then opened the box showing her the ring.

"Will you marry me Sandra." I asked her.

Her smile got bigger and bigger.

"Oh John, yes...yes I will marry you." She said.

I then got out the ring and placed it on her finger.

"Oh John it's beautiful." Sandra said looking at the ring.

She then reached over and gave me a big kiss on the mouth, Sandra hadn't done that for quite some time.

"I just have to call and tell someone the good news." Sandra said as she rushed to the phone.

I felt like the luckiest man in the world. Sandra was going to be my wife.

An hour later Sandra got of the phone after calling several of her friends.

When she walked over to me she had kind of a sexy look in her eyes.

"You know honey, I feel so happy right know that I think you deserve a present." Sandra told me smiling.

She then pulled her top off of her and then unhooked her bra, revealing her full breasts.

"I know that you just love my big boobs." Sandra said.

"Oh yes." I told her.

"Now take out your dick." Sandra told me.

I pulled down my pants and then my underwear. My dick was already hard.

"I'm going to give you a handjob." Sandra then told me smiling.

It had been so long since she touched my dick.

"Now sit down on the couch." Sandra told me.

I did what she told me and sat down on the couch.

Sandra then walked over to me and got down between my legs. She then reached over and started to stroke my dick.

"Oh yes." I moaned.

"You've wanted this for some time now haven't you." Sandra asked me.

"Yes, oh yes I have." I told her while she stroked my dick.

"Mmm, I've forgotten what it felt like having such a tiny dick in my hand." Sandra told me.

"I have two more presents for you." Sandra then told me.

"What are those." I asked.

"You get to cum on my breasts." Sandra told me.

I got a big smile on my face.

"And then you get to lick your cum up from my soft boobs." She told me.

I was indeed the luckiest man in the world today, even though I had to lick my own cum I got to lick it off from Sandras breasts. I hadn't touched her breasts for more than a year.

"Ahhh." I started to grunt.

"Are you going to unload your small balls over my tits." She asked.

"Oh yes." I grunted as I came.

I then spurted my load over Sandras breasts. It didn't take many seconds before I was soft again.

"What a cute little load." Sandra said giggling.

"Now for your last present." Sandra told me as she got her breasts up to my face.

I started to lick them, feeling her soft skin as I licked up my cum. There were some drops of my sperm on her right nipple. So I got my tongue up to her nipple and then sucked up my cum from her.

As I had licked her for about thirty seconds she pulled away from me.

"Was it nice." She asked.

"Oh yes." I told her with a smile on my face, although I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't lick her tits anymore because I had already sucked up all of my cum.

Later that night as I was going to bed, Sandra came into my bedroom.

"Just because I am so happy today I'm going to sleep next to you tonight." Sandra told me.

"Oh Sandra." I said.

I was so happy, Sandra hadn't slept in the same bed with me for over a year now. She had always slept in Jamaars bed.

"But remember, no touching. You know that I belong to the black males." Sandra told me.

"I know." I told her agreeing not to touch her.

She then got into the left side of the bed with me on the right.

That night I slept as the happiest and the luckiest man in the world.

eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers