John, Millie, Pete & Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie giggled at the amazed look on Allison's face as she listened to her revelation. She reached over and playfully squeezed one of her friend's huge, beautiful tits." It worked too." she added, "Jesus! Did you see the flood of cum that just drained out of my pussy?

Allison's eyes got wide with astonishment and she replied in an excited whisper, "Did I see! Fuck yes! I could hardly believe my eyes Millie."

Millie giggled again. She was sitting on the mattress with her legs together, facing Allison. "Look at this!" she whispered, and then opened her legs, revealing the swollen pink lips of her pussy. As soon as she spread her legs, several dollops of pearly cum streamed out from between her labia. It was thick cum and flowed slowly down her perineum and formed a pasty, gelatinous pool on the sheet between her legs. Millie closed her legs quickly and giggled again. "I just love it! The guy has balls like a bull and cums like one too." Then she smiled excitedly and added, "and both of these guys are only 18 years old. We can fuck them all night long."

Allison looked directly into Millie's eyes. "I can't even start to tell you how grateful I am. If you hadn't taken the time to talk me into this, I'd be sitting in a motel feeling sorry for myself right now. Jeezus, I can't believe I just got fucked by a 18 year old boy. It felt so fucking good Millie. John's got a cock that fills my cunt from top to bottom with no room to spare. I've never cum so hard in my life. And can you believe he was licking my cunt with a hard on just a few minutes later. He's an insatiable darling."

Millie giggled, "Yeah, it's great isn't it?"

Allison nodded her head in emphatic agreement and giggled pruriently.

"So, it's okay if I fuck Pete this time Millie?" Allison asked uncertainly, "I just want to be sure that you're not going to be upset with me."

Millie smiled at her good friend. Allison was always considerate and would never knowingly hurt her feelings. "Of course it's okay," she replied. They're both absolutely fantastic to fuck and I'm ready for John's eagerness again. He can't wait to get his cock into me. I just love the way these two boys fuck me Allison. I haven't felt so beautiful and so wanted in years. And, you know, the funny part is, I didn't even think of fucking them when I decided that I was going to get revenge on Brian for cheating. It wasn't until I went in to work at the diner that I realized they'd be perfect. Then, when I found out a few hours ago that they were still virgins, I almost went of my mind. I changed my 'slow seduction' plan to a 'let's fuck immediately' plan."

"Wow!" I am so jealous Millie. I have never been fucked by a virgin. How does it feel to be the one who gives a young guy his first fuck?"

"Oh god!" replied Millie, "When John told me that the two of them were virgins, I could hardly keep it together. I knew I had to be the first fuck both of them. The thought of fucking an 18 year old was really arousing and the thought of fucking two 18 year olds was twice as arousing, but when I found out they were virgins, I just opened my legs and invited them to come and get it. They couldn't wait to get their huge cocks into me. I guess I was feeling a little insecure because of Brian's cheating, but I got over it as soon as I saw the way the front of John and Pete's pants bulged out when I opened my legs and showed them my pussy."

The two giggled excitedly again and Millie reached over and playfully squeezed Allison's gorgeous tits again. "Stop that!" Allison said teasingly, "You're going to get me all horny!"

Millie looked into her friends lovely blue eyes and replied, "I can't think anything that would make me happier." With that, she moved closer to Allison and kissed her on the lips. Allison's body went stiff for a few seconds, but as she felt Millie's tongue pressing between her lips, she parted them in surrender. She sucked hungrily on Millie's tongue and slid her arms around her neck. Neither of the women said a word to each other. Their kiss was long and filled with sensual passion. Millie's hands squeezed Allison's lovely full breasts gently and Allison responded by gentle caressing and squeezing Millie's beautiful DDs.

Allison began becoming as aggressive with Millie as Millie was with her. She moved her hand down to Millie's hot, wet pussy and slid a finger between its swollen lips. She could feel the crawly flow of Pete's semen clinging to her fingers. She ran them seductively over Millie's erect clitoris, eliciting a soft moan of lascivious delight. Then she brought her hand back up and gently slipped her fingers between their mouths as they kissed. The taste of Pete's sperm mixed with Millie's vagina effusions was incredibly arousing for both of them.

"Oh fuck Millie. What are we doing?" Allison whispered bewilderedly. "We have to stop or the guys will catch us."

"Let them!" Millie replied. "I want to kiss every part of your body Allison. I've always thought that you were the perfect woman. Remember when we were in our first year of junior college. We used to go to the pool after classes to cool off. I used to watch you as we changed into our bathing suits. You were so much prettier than the rest of the girls in our college class. I used to get so excited when I saw your fantastic tits and your blonde pussy. When we'd spend the night at each others house, I'd always suggest the we sleep naked and I was always so heartbroken when you refused and insisted that we wear our bras and panties. I'd lie awake until you fell asleep and then I'd roll over and spoon you. It felt so great just to hold you. I used to dream about your bra and panties magically disappearing so I could suck your tits and pussy.

"Oh my god Millie!" Allison whispered. "I had no idea you felt that way. If I'd known, I would have been all over you. I loved your long hair and your gorgeous figure. And you had the most fantastic pair of tits I'd ever seen. I can remember looking at them and wondering what it would be like to feel them and suck them. I never said anything because I didn't want to lose you as my best friend."

Millie was shocked by her best friend's revelation. "I don't know why we weren't able to pick up on each other's feelings Allison. You couldn't have lost me as your best friend if you set a pack of pit bulls on me. I just can't imagine how I could ever have gotten through junior college without you by my side." She pressed her lips to Allison's again and they kissed passionately.

Allison suddenly pulled away and looked into Millie's gorgeous blue eyes. "I do remember how you always wanted us to go to bed naked when we stayed over at each others house." she whispered. "It was such a long drive into the college each day and because we were car pooling, I had the perfect excuse for suggesting that you sleep over. I used to get so fucking horny when you took off everything but your bra and panties. I would have loved to gotten naked and sucked your tits and your pussy until morning."

"Oh god!" Millie replied, a shocked look on her face, "Then why didn't you?"

A dejected look flashed across Allison beautiful face as she tried to come up with the right words. Finally, she answered, "Because I'm one of those rare women who ejaculate. I was terrified you'd find out and think I was some sort of freak. I'd never heard of female ejaculation but it started happening to me a few months after I turned 18. I was thinking about how we stood beside each other as we changed to go swimming after classes that day. My elbow touched your big beautiful tit when I was pulling on my bottoms. It felt so firm and full I was awe struck. Then I pretended I was bending down to pull on my socks and I intentionally brushed against your pussy. It felt puffy and exciting and I wanted to grab your hips and suck it right on the spot.

By the time we'd made the 45 minute drive home, I'd gotten so horny that I was beside myself. The memory of the way your tit and pussy felt and looked, combined with the vibrations of the car against my clit had me close to going off. When you dropped me off, I had to dash to my room to masturbate. It couldn't have taken me more than 2 minutes to go off. I remember that everything was going just the way it always did. My hips were thrusting, my legs were opening and closing, I was sliding my fingers deep into my vagina and the contractions began. They felt a lot stronger than usual and the sensation was fantastic. Then I felt this warm fluid squirting really hard on my hand and wrist. I was so fucking aroused, I just kept going. The squirting only lasted about 15 seconds or so, but I could feel the fluid all over my hands and the inside of my thighs and my ass was soaked because the blanket I'd been lying on had gotten drenched.

I remember sitting up after having the orgasm. I'd never gone off so hard before and it felt fantastic. But my bed looked like a hose had been turned on it. I was too afraid to masturbate for almost a month but I'd still have orgasms when I dreamed about sex and when I'd wake up, I'd be so happy because the sheets were still dry. Finally, I got really horny one night when I read this hot story about a group fuck. I couldn't take it anymore and finally stripped down and worked myself off. It happened again. When the contractions started, I could feel the warm blast of fluid all over my hand and down the inside of my thighs. When I sat up my pussy was as wet as a mop, my hands and legs were drenched and the sheets were soaked.

I went into the college library and tried to find out what was going on, but couldn't find a single book that shed any light. I scheduled a visit to see a doctor about it, but I was so embarrassed that I cancelled the appointment. Finally I went in to see the college nurse on the pretext of having some chest congestion. I told her about the incident, but said that it was something that had happened to a friend of a friend. She didn't have much to say about it and suggested that it probably would be a good idea for my friend's friend to see a doctor.

I just decided to live with the fact that I squirted this clear, odorless fluid out of my pussy sometimes when I got really horny. It wasn't until after I started dating Ted that I found out what was going on. He started out by sucking my cunt until I was just about to go off and then fucked me until I had an orgasm. I shot girl cum all over him, his legs, my legs, the bed sheets. It was a mess and I was so embarrassed that I thought I'd die.

"Wow," Ted shouted when he saw what happened, "You're a squirter! That is so fucking hot Allison! I've heard about squirters from a few of the guys who've been lucky enough to fuck one, but I never thought I'd get to fuck one myself."

"Finally, I had the answer," Allison lamented, "but not until after wondering what was wrong with me for years. Anyway, that's why I never acted on the emotions I felt for you sweetheart. I was afraid you'd be so disgusted that you'd never speak to me again."

"Fat chance!" replied Millie, giggling lecherously.

"Yeah. I guess I should have known better," replied Allison. Her eyes were now glowing as her carnal need was increasing. "Anyway," she said, her voice a little uncertain, "Let's suck and kiss each other's tits to see what it feels like."

Millie rolled over on her back and with an excited smile, replied, "Go right ahead. They're all yours."

Allison immediately pressed her lips against Millie's lovely pink nipples. She kissed them lovingly and sucked them hungrily. She buried her face in the soft, delicious mounds, squeezing them covetously. "Oh fuck Allison. That feels so goddam good Millie whispered. I love it!" She moaned with arousal as Allison's soft lips kissed every part of her full, firm tits. A minute or two later, she whispered, "I want to suck yours too Allison."

Allison stopped fondling and kissing Millie's round, firm tits and rolled over onto her back. The huge delicious mounds of her breasts swayed from side to side like two immense upside down gelatine moulds, beckoning Millie's lips to kiss them. "I want you to suck them hard sweetheart." Allison whispered wantonly.

Millie fell upon the beautiful mounds, kissing the sides, the bottoms, the tops. She savored their sweet taste and their intoxicating fragrance. Finally, she took one of the pale pink nipples between her lips and licked just the tip. Allison moaned with growing arousal and sighed, "Oh fuck yeah. That feels nice Millie. Suck it hard. I like having my tits sucked hard. Millie obliged and pulled the nipple and all of the surrounding soft, pink areola, into her mouth. Her hand moved down over Allison's tummy and her fingers slid into the soft luxurious blanket of hair that covered her pubic mound. She cupped the mound in her palm and felt the heat rising off of it in a warm wave. Then her fingers deftly parted the dense patch, exposing Allison's hot, wet cunt lips.

She slid in a finger and ran it all along the length of the deep channel between Allison's puffy cunt lips. It felt wet and slippery and arousing. She slid in a second and then a third finger. Allison's hips began to move gently up and down in response. Millie moved her lips back to Allison's mouth and at the same time, withdrew her fingers from between Allison's hot, wet labia. She slide them between their lips as they were kissing. She licked the thick exudate from the tips. It tasted slightly salty and felt erotically slippery beneath her tongue. She could feel Allison's tongue sliding over her fingertips at the same time. "Oh fuck!" she whispered, "This is making me so fucking hot." She again began to caress and squeeze Allison's breathtaking tits. "I want to eat you out Allison!" she said in a soft whisper, "but I want you to tell me it's okay before I do."

Allison pulled her face closer and kissed her gently. "I think we should both eat each other out Millie." she whispered, and then sat up abruptly and changed her position to 69. The two women were now lying on their sides with their faces looking directly at each other's pussy. After years of being Millie's best friend, Allison was finally getting her first close up look at Millie's cunt. The hair was neatly trimmed and was especially short around her succulent pink cunt lips. Her labia were slightly swollen and with the arousal of the moment and they were now more red than pink. She ran her hand down along Millie's perfect round hips, down over her beautifully shaped buttocks and along her soft inner thighs. Millie moaned softly with each gentle touch of Allison's hands.

Millie's head was spinning with the excitement of finally getting a chance to touch and feel her beautiful friend's body. She moaned as Allison's hands moved gently over her hips and ass and inner thighs. She could feel tiny contractions of excitement running along her the sheath of her vagina and the turgid lips of her cunt each time Allison touched her. She marvelled at the softness of her snow white skin and ran her hands along her hips and the soft, smooth flesh on the inside of her beautiful thighs.

Millie could feel the moist heat of Allison's pudenda as she moved her face closer. The sweet, slightly musky odor was bringing back memories of the sexual feeling that she'd had for Allison back when they were in junior college. She was yearning for the touch of Allison's lips on her own cunt and realized that Allison was probably feeling the same need. She began to kiss her friend's lower tummy and then her hips and finally, the inside of her thighs. As her lips came to the edge of Allison's bush, Millie heard her whispering, "Yes Millie. Yes sweetheart. Let's both do it!"

The second after the words were spoken, Millie felt Allison's tongue pushing between her labia. The feeling was absolutely heavenly. Allison's tongue felt like a velvet dildo as it moved gently along the channel between her cunt lips. Then she gently parted Millie's inner labia with the tip of her tongue and thrust it deep into her warm, slippery vagina. She moved it in and out and from side to side for a minute or two and then withdrew it and licked slowly and seductively up Millie's labial slit to her clitoris. It stood erect and ready for the magical touch of her tongue. Millie felt faint as the passion began welling up inside of her like a brewing storm.

It suddenly struck Millie that she been so distracted by the loving touch of Allison's tongue that she wasn't holding up her part of the act of mutual cunnilingus. She realized that Allison was thrusting her pubic mound slowly back and forth, almost as if searching for Millie's lips and tongue. She immediately pressed her lips into Allison's succulent bush and began searching for her labia with her tongue. She felt her friend's swollen cunt lips immediately and thrust her tongue deeply between them. Allison moaned loudly as she felt Millie's hot tongue stab deeply between her innervated cunt lips. "Oh god yes Millie! Oh fuck that feels so good baby!"

Millie felt an electrifying thrill shoot along the entire length of her labia as Allison's lips surrounded her inner cunt lips and sucked them gently into her mouth. She caressed them with her tongue and sucked on them softly. Millie moaned with growing arousal, each time she felt Allison's tongue slide gently over them. She moved her fingers between Allison's labia as she sucked gently on her clitoris. She moved two of them slowly in and out of the opening to her vagina. Allison moaned again and whispered "Oh fuck Millie. That feels so good. You're going to make me go off!"

Both women were getting close to having an orgasm as they kissed and licked each other's pussies with abandon. Just then, the door opened and Pete and John walked back in, each with a beer in his hand. Their cocks were flaccid and swinging easily from side to side as they stepped into the bedroom. When they saw Allison and Millie in a sixty nine position, they froze. They couldn't believe their eyes. Along with all of their dreams of losing their virginity, there had also been several dreams of being involved in a foursome with two girls who weren't afraid to get down with one another.

They watched for only a few seconds and their cocks began to lurch up in a series of convulsive jerk, stretching and thickening as they watched Millie and Allison hungrily licking each others cunts. Less than 30 seconds later, their cocks stood rigidly in front of them as hard as granite. John looked at Pete and eagerly suggested, "Okay, you fuck Allison from behind and I'll fuck Millie from behind."

Pete never argued for a second. He rushed over and laid down behind Allison. He kissed the back of her neck to let her know that there were now more players in the game. Allison stopped sucking on Millie's softly opened pussy and looked over her shoulder. "Pete," she said with a startled smile. "Millie and I got so horny thinking about you and John, we couldn't help ourselves."

John immediately kissed her. Her lips were coated with a combination of her own saliva and the sweet juices that were flowing like a tiny river from between Millie's swollen labia. They tasted evocatively arousing and succulent. As he was kissing her, he could see the object of her attention, Millie's bright pink cunt lips still thrusting back and forth, almost as if on automatic pilot. She hadn't yet realized that the two boys were back in the bed with them.

John soon made Millie aware that he'd returned. He began kissing her shoulders and the back of her neck. He pushed his steel hard erection between her legs and thrust it gently along the channel between her pussy lips. Millie turned and looked at him. "Oh God John!" she said in a shocked voice. "We were talking about everything you guys have done to us tonight and one thing just led to another."

1...67891011