Johnnie B. Feels So Good

Story Info
Tall good looking stud.
1.4k words
3.91
79.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey this is another one of my stories. This time the studs name is Johnnie B and I got the hots for him the first time I laid eyes on him. Johnnie B as his friends call him, is about 5 foot 10 and about 175 pounds with a gorgeous face, and very caring way about him.

Johnnie B thought that I was probably prejudice against blacks. One day one of my best friends, came up to me with an ice cream cone he was eating. Kevin is black and I told him why didn't he bring me one. Kevin told me, here take this one and I will go buy me another one. Johnnie B said you really aren't prejudice are you? I said why do you say that and he said because if you were at all prejudice you would never eat after a black person. I told him, color doesn't matter to me, it is what is in the person that really counts.

After this time, everytime I laid eyes on Johnnie B, I was so turned on by him. I would go home and dream about the day whenever I could convince him that I wanted to be with him. I finally had my chance to let Johnnie B know exactly what I thought about him. I saw Johnnie B one day when I was shopping at the mall. I told Johnnie B to follow me into a store and help me pick out some sexy underclothes. He told me that if he went with me, once we left the store, I could go home with him, and model everything so he could actually see what it looked like to see me in sexy underclothes.

Johnnie B had a blast picking out the sexiest little things he could find. I love thongs so he picked out some in all the colors he could find. I am also 38 DD so I am rather stacked up top. Johnnie B couldn't wait to see me in some real sexy bras. He also picked out some garter belts and stockings to wear along with this sexy little skirt and top. By the time I tried on everything and was ready to leave the store with my purchases, Johnnie B was twisting and turning in the chair he was sitting in. I said, Johnnie B what is wrong with you, do you have ants in your pants? Johnnie B said just wait till we get to my house and you will see what kind of ants are in my pants.

It was a good thing Johnnie B lived right down the road from the mall, because I knew what I had in store for me, and I sure was ready, because I had waited so long to have my way with Johnnie B.

Johnnie B pulled up at his house and I pulled in behind him. He came over to my car and got all the bags of stuff out of the car. He said are you ready to be my Model for the day? I said sure, I'm ready, lead the way. Needless to say, he picked out what he wanted me to put on first. He chose a black thong, black bra, black garter belt, black hose, black skirt and red blouse. I went in the bathroom and tried on all the clothes. I made sure my makeup was just right, and then I came out and modeled for Johnnie B. Johnnie B looked up at me, and told me I was beautiful and that he wanted to see what I looked like under the skirt and blouse.

Johnnie B had his video camera set up and was videoing me as I came out and posed for him. He put on some music and I started doing a dance along with stripping off my blouse. I was taking my time and doing it right. I bent over Johnnie B and gave him one kiss that he would never forget. I wanted to taste him, and I started licking his neck and unbuttoning his shirt. I started licking on his chest, and telling him that I wanted that hot body, and I was going to make him mine. I dropped my skirt at his feet and climbed on his lap so he could get a good look at my boobs as I was rubbing my pussy up and down on his cock through his clothes.

I had him hard as a rock, and told him to get out of those jeans so I could put my mouth on his cock. As soon as he stripped those jeans off, I couldn't even wait for him to get out of his boxers, so I took that cock out and started licking and sucking up and down on him. He tasted so good, and I wanted to have him come in my mouth so I could swallow his load.

After swallowing his load, Johnnie B said let's go to the bedroom and get out of these clothes. We dropped clothes the rest of the way to the bedroom and then Johnnie B picked me up and put me on the middle of the bed. Johnnie B said since you already tasted me, it is my turn to taste that wet pussy and let me lick and suck my way into giving you a few orgasms. I told him, that just looking into his eyes would cause me to get so wet. He really turns me on, and I just couldn't help it. I wanted his mouth on me, my pussy, my tits were aching because they needed to be sucked really hard and bitten on. I told Johnnie B to come on and bite me, I wanted to feel his teeth as they were biting my tits. It really turns me on to have them bitten really hard, so bite them till I am screaming with excitement.

Johnnie B was so turned on by the fact that I liked things really rough, that he turned me over and told me he was going to spank my ass for being such a bad girl. I told him, spank me real hard because I have been so bad. I wanted him so badly, and needed a black cock in me that I had gone out and fucked one of his friends. Johnnie B said that he knew everyone I had fucked and knew that I was just waiting on the chance to be with the one I really wanted fucking me.

Johnnie B was right, because I came three times when he was licking and spanking me. I was so turned on by him that I just couldn't wait to have his cock inside of my pussy. I stood up and mounted him and had that huge cock inside of my pussy and started up and down going so fast. I had to have his cock inside me, and we changed positions and he was banging his cock deep inside of my pussy. I told Johnnie B I had been waiting on him and wanted to be the one to give him the best night of his life. I told him I hope he was ready because we were going to fuck for hours and hours and hours. I am very limber and can bend in many different positions so I really enjoy wrapping my legs around him and bringing him inside of me. I love fucking doggie style and am not afraid to try anything.

I had fucked Johnnie B in every position possible but my butt was really wanting to be fucked. I told Johnnie B he had better get ready to butt fuck me, and since he had never done that before he was in for a real treat, because it really turns me on so much, and I come so many times, with a huge black cock deep inside of my ass. I am so turned on by Johnnie B and having his cock shooting come deep inside of me.

I didn't tell Johnnie B I wasn't protected because he would have been careful and I wanted him to just let go and have fun. I ended up pregnant that night, and now Johnnie B is looking forward to being a Dad for the first time. Johnnie B is 28 and I am 45, but our baby will be loved by both of us. I know that I am happy that I finally broke down and got with Johnnie B. I never dreamed that waiting so long for someone would be such a turn on, when I finally got to be with him, but it was the greatest night of my life..........