Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clock's ticking."

As if in a daze, I forced my feet stand and numbly make my way out the door and down the steps. The blush on my face hadn't entirely cooled as my heeled boots clicked on the wooden base floor. I sucked in a deep breath to see if any of the late night crowd had noticed my reemergence. Luckily, no one noticed, including Jenna who was parked between two men looking very eager to exploit her flesh. Once she caught my gaze she gave me a wink letting me know she was happy where she was. "You'll be happier elsewhere tonight, honey" I silently told her from across the room. But I'd get the other items first.

Leaning over the bar, I motioned for the girl working that night. This particular girl and I have never been overly friendly, be it she despised anyone that didn't have a cock. But I knew a little secret: she wanted Johnny badly.

"I need a bottle of Jameson, a bucket full of ice, and three glasses."

"Sweetheart, I don't know who the hell you think you are, but what makes you think I'm about to give you a full bottle of whiskey?"

I was all too happy to bring out the claws. "Johnny wants it. He's upstairs waiting for me in the private room."

I savored the intense flush of jealousy on her face. "Well, he can come get it himself then."

I was growing irritated as the cooling wetness on my panties signaled the necessity of quick action. "Just give me what he asked for, you know he's allowed to have it, and I don't give a damn what kind of pull you think you have around here."

The owner, Brad, had been wiping down the bar and was now beside me. "Hey kiddo, how've you been?"

I smiled up at him knowingly; he's like the awesome shot-pouring, hold-your-hair-back-when-you've-overdone-it dad that none of us ever really have. Auspiciously, we in Jenna's gang have him wrapped around our fingers. I relayed Johnny's request. He responded by giving me that parental all-knowing I-was-young-once-too side glare. "You sure, kiddo?"

I squirmed. It was like telling my own father I was having sex. "Yeah…it's all good."

Still giving me the side glare, he walked around the counter and handed over the bottle. The girl who was working rolled her eyes and stormed off to other customers. "Anything else?"

I tried to smile through my wince: "A bucket of ice and three glasses?"

Brad flat out laughed. "My, he can be persuasive." My blush deepened, but he gave me the rest of the stuff and a wink as he walked off, cleaning the rest of the counter.

Gathering it all in my arms, I heard the click-clack of Jenna's boots approaching just before feeling a light slap on my ass. "What have you been doing hmmmm?" Jenna cooed. I looked over her shoulder and felt relieved that her "partners" seemed to be getting ready to leave.

"Johnny and I have been… talking."

She smiled coyly and nearly sang, "About what?"

My eyes flashed a playful look as I sang back, "Seeeeeex…" Her eyes widened and she smiled. Before she could inquire further details I parried, "Looks like you're losing your friends," nodding to the corner she had previously occupied.

"Whatever, I have both of their phone numbers, it just depends which one of them I want to call first," she laughingly told me, looking at me as if I should be impressed. I smiled to be polite, but I was accustomed to her routine.

"Well," I ventured, "don't be too eager to call them just yet, I have a better idea. Well…Johnny and I have been…um…talking, and he…well…wants to talk to you too."

I looked flat at her, praying she would understand and go with it. She had the devil in her eyes as she leaned forward to kiss me on the cheek. "Well, let's not keep him waiting then."

She turned in a sultry move to strut her way towards the stairs. I smiled and rolled my eyes: she knew what was about to happen, but didn't know all of it. If she had been any other of my friends, I would have most assuredly felt guilty. However, Jenna is Jenna. Something told me tonight might be tame by her standards.

Up the stairs (she'd been there before), she pushed the door open to give Johnny a devious look. I was still outside, but could only imagine his reaction. He had to be happy, right? I delivered. I did what he asked; surely this pleased him? My heart sank a little when I watched her wind her way onto his lap like an affectionate cat. He liked it, responding with affectionate caresses as she bragged about her most recent exploits. I hurt inside as I watched her crawl all over him, touching him however she wanted, sliding her fingers over the chest that drove me wild, he responding openly and silently encouraging her behavior. He was supposed to be mine; isn't it me he wanted? He kissed her hair, comfortably groped her ass, and laughed at her teases. The contrast between she and I seemed to suck the air out of me; why couldn't I be more like her? She got what she wanted without a submissive bone in her body, and he liked it. Did he like girls like her better than girls like me?

After playing with her for a little bit, Johnny seemed to remember I existed again. "Kaitlyn," he started, looking at me for the first time, "why not pour me and your friend a drink?"

"Sure…" I paused and held eyes with him. Did I really need to call him "sir" with her around? The hardness of his eyes suggested I would pay for the slight later, but for appearances sake he'd let it slide for now. His hands roved her delicate body as poured the Jameson over ice and brought it to him. As I brought MYSELF to him. The glasses shook a bit with my nervousness which made Jenna laugh. She only knew half of what was about to happen.

"Katie-poo, you aren't nervous are you?" she taunted.

"A bit," I confessed, half-shrugged, and looked to Johnny for backup. He smugly smiled as he narrowed his eyes at me, his hands still traveling over her. He was teasing me.

"Our little Kaitlyn has good reason to be nervous…don't you?" His eyes never left me as he took a slow arrogant sip of whiskey.

"Yes…" I trailed off again, not sure if it was time. Again his eyes flashed. I'd pay for it.

Jenna didn't pick up on the ever increasing tension between him and me, tension so thick I could practically smell it. Oblivious, she went on with her usual enticing teases: "Well maybe I could help her relax a little bit. Come on Katie, it's just me." She stood up on the couch putting one leg on either side of him then wrapped her arms around me. "Don't be scared, my little cupcake." She playfully kissed at me, which I half-heartedly responded to. She and I have drunkenly made out before, but only to give the male patrons hard-ons that neither of us had any intentions of satisfying. This was different; things were about to go down that she wasn't aware of. How far would he let this devolve? What would he let her know about me? What would she think of me after this?

"Hey now, save some for me," he teased back, picking her up by her ass then setting her back down on his lap to kiss her himself. I stood there stupidly and watched. I wanted to rip her off of Johnny by her hair. It wasn't fair; I wanted him for myself and my mind burned with jealousy. What was he doing? I thought he said I was the type of girl he liked.

Jenna broke the kiss to lean her head back and call me over. "Come on, Katie, don't be shy."

"Stay right where you are Kaitlyn," Johnny's smooth voice demanded. This took Jenna off guard, and she finally clued in to something being different. She gave me a look as if to say, "Are you going to take that crap from him?"

My eyes silently responded with an apologetic "yes."

Johnny sarcastically gasped, feigning to have just discovered something. He pushed Jenna off his lap to stand, dramatically gesturing. "Why, Kaitlyn, you didn't tell your friend about you? Shame." He started circling me, leaving Jenna on the couch. "I thought you were close friends and didn't keep secrets. Not sexual secrets, anyway. You've been holding out from Jenna. That makes you a bad friend."

Jenna relaxed a bit again, thinking it was all a game. "Kait, what have you been keeping from me?"

I must have turned 20 different shades of red. I was so embarrassed. How was I going to confess my deepest darkest sexual fantasies to my friend when I've tried so hard to keep ANYONE from ever finding out?

"Go on, tell her," Johnny instructed, standing with his arms folded.

I took a deep breath, exhaled shakily, "I…am a sub?"

"Oh come on now, that's hardly accurate. Tell her, 'Jenna, I'm a dirty little slut whose pussy gets wet for dominant men.'"

Jenna didn't know what to do as I looked at the floor and fought tears, whispering, "Jenna, I'm a little dirty slut whose pussy gets wet for dominant men."

I could feel the heat of his eyes blazing. "We didn't hear you over here. Say it again, more clearly."

My voice cracked with emotion as I struggled. "Jenna, I'm a dirty little slut whose pussy gets wet for dominant men."

He walked over to me and laced his hands through my hair, making a fist. Jenna was in shock, panic, not moving or knowing what to do.

His face was inches from mine, the whiskey on his breath tantalizing, "Tell her, 'Jenna, I like to fuck men however and wherever they tell me to.'"

Wincing, I half cried out, "Jenna, I like to fuck men however and wherever they tell me to."

Jenna flew over to Johnny and started smacking at his arms. "J, cut it out! What the hell are you doing?"

He let go of me, but laughed and picked up Jenna who fought with him. "Easy, killer, easy. It's okay. Look, see? Kait isn't hurt, and she didn't ask me to stop or for you to help her. It's just how some girls are. Check this out."

I didn't have time to blink before Johnny's hand was lodged down the front of my jeans. I gasped and nearly started crying as his cold steely fingers shocked my hot wet sex. He was plunging his finger into me, reveling in my wetness, scooping at my juices to prove a point. Jenna's mouth hung open in astonishment, waiting for a nonverbal cue from me that never came. I stood there stunned and endured his exploration. I was further mortified when he removed his hand to dangle my juices in front of Jenna's face: proof of my helplessness to men like him. "See?" he asked, splaying my juices across his fingers. "She loves it; she's soaked."

Jenna settled a bit, but looked to me for confirmation. "Katie, are you okay? Is this what's going on? You like this and want to do this?"

I, trying to catch my breath, looked up at her to half smile in reassurance, but I was still immensely embarrassed. "Yeah…I like it when...well…" I never finished before he shoved his fingers into my mouth. I instinctively closed my eyes and rolled my tongue over his fingers, licking them clean. My response said more than words could.

"Oh my gosh," she nearly whispered in disbelief. My eyes stung with tears as I waited for her chastisement. She walked towards me slowly, pushed Johnny away from me, and cradled my face in her hands. Whispering close to me, "Are you sure this is okay?"

"Yeah" I whispered back, swallowing the lingering taste of my own sex. "Really, it's okay, let's just go with this."

"Well you little freak," she giggled softly, and I watched as the devil crept back into her eyes. Bless her. "Well, hell, Johnny, if you think I'm going to put up with your shit tonight, you've got another thing coming."

"Hmm-mm, I wouldn't expect you to. It isn't in you. But this one," he strode closer to me, arms still folded, leaned in close to my face so I could breath in the whiskey on his breath, "she's a fucking natural. She'd take it from any Dom. Maybe even you." He never stopped looking at me.

Jenna slid her arms over my waist as she walked around behind me. "Katie, baby, is he right? Do you want me to touch you too? Would you do anything I wanted you to?" Standing behind me, she undid my jeans and started reaching down the front. I couldn't concentrate on anything but the cool sensations of my friend's small fingers.

Johnny's calloused hand slid around the delicate flesh of my neck and cut off my air. "Answer her, slut." Tears welled in my eyes, the shame of the truth being played out in front of Jenna. "Yes, Jenna, I'd do whatever you wanted," I stammered. I looked Johnny right in the eye, pleading. But I wasn't necessarily pleading for compassion; I was pleading for abuse. The fire in his eyes conveyed that he would mercifully acquiesce.

"Why are you looking at me?"

Oh shit, his rules! I dropped my eyes immediately, but it was too late. He first pulled Jenna's hands from me, then he threw me to the ground on all fours. I kept my head down.

"Jenna, pull all of her clothes off. I think she's having trouble taking me seriously."

"You know, I think you're right." Through my eyelashes I saw Jenna pressing her ass against his crotch and grinding against him like a stripper on a pole, her hands diving all over his thighs, ass, and everything else my own body craved to touch. My jaw locked in anger, jealousy. I wanted to be the one grinding against him! But I held still, because that's what he wanted me to do. I was in his control, even when it meant watching my friend take with both hands what I desired. Somehow the anger and jealousy aroused me even more. My sex throbbed.

Jenna left his body to come over to me, and rubbing her hands over me like a pet, she very sensually began to remove my clothing. She straddled my back to slip both hands over my torso, slid down my stomach, and slipped my unbuttoned jeans off of my hips . She didn't stand up; she slid her ass down my body and over my legs, laying her small frame across the back of my calves, drawing with her my jeans and my panties down to my knees. Sliding her body to kneel on the floor behind me, she reached up to my knees to gather the material…then paused. I felt her breath against my ass, then her lips gently kissing my pussy. Jenna and I had always been sexually comfortable with each other, but the reality of this situation took my breath away; I struggled to maintain my position. Heavens, what was happening to me? How could I push myself this far out of my comfort zone for a man I just met? I didn't have time to debate the specifics; she lowered her head down to my sex, then extended her tongue in light little flicks. I gasped and squirmed; her tongue felt marvelous, and doing this with Johnny standing there, I felt like an object on display, used by both of them…and I loved it.

"For fuck's sake, Jenna, we're supposed to be punishing her now, and you're rewarding her," he chided good-naturedly.

Her tongue momentarily ceased it's sensuous movements to answer: "Oh, yes, yes, her punishment." She stood to retrieve her glass, setting it beside me. She fished out an ice cube, sucked the liquor off, then pressed her cold tongue back against my cunt; I gasped sharply trying to adjust to the new contrasting sensations. Then to add insult to injury, she began swirling the ice cube against my nipples, each in turn. I couldn't keep still if I tried. She removed her tongue again once in warmed in my hole. She smacked her lips playfully, and in her quintessential slutty stare asked, "Whatever shall we do to punish her?"

He laughed, "Well you can start by getting your tongue out of her cunt."

"I've been dreaming about this since I met her," she flicked her tongue into my hole a few times. "You're not going to deprive me of this tasty little treat now, are you?"

"I had her first," he teased, "and I promise you this: she's craving a taste of my belt more than you've been craving a taste of her pussy."

Jenna laughed and pulled back her face from me. "But she tastes so good! Here, try some." Like a cat she climbed in his arms and thrust her tongue into his mouth, letting him taste second hand what she had been enjoying. I was fluttering in and out of consciousness as it was; my burning jealousy was the only thing keeping me in the moment.

I got passing satisfaction as I could tell he was looking down at me. "Such a delight in so many ways. Oh, Kaitlyn, you're going to be a marvelous fuck. But there are a few things I need to take care of first. Come on, Jenna, get the rest of her clothes off, I want her skin exposed to me."

She did as he asked, and soon I was fully naked on all fours, completely vulnerable to the whims of my two Doms for the night.

Johnny pulled off his belt off his hips, letting his pants ride low on his waist, and doubled the leather strip over. For effect (and a damn good one), he took both ends in his hands and snapped it, causing a rifle shot sound to make me cringe. I didn't know what I wanted to do more: crawl to him to beg him not to hit me with it or wiggle my ass for a more appetizing target. Both seemed like good ideas, and he gave me plenty of time to weigh the options. Then slowly and methodically, he walked behind me and to my left. I couldn't slow my breathing or my heart rate.

"Kaitlyn, what are you?"

I was caught off guard. SLAP! My hesitation earned my first stroke with his belt; I was amazed by the amount of force he used and started to panic, wondering if I'd make it.

"What are you?" he repeated calmly.

"Sir, I'm a dirty little slut who gets wet for dominant men." His required speech from earlier.

SLAP! "And what will dirty little sluts do for a dominant man?"

"Whatever the man tells me to, Sir."

SLAP! I cried out; the pain was becoming more intense. "What did I tell you to do earlier?" SLAP!

"You said not to look at you, Sir."

SLAP! "So why did you?" SLAP!

I started to cry; he wasn't letting up. "I…I don't know…"

SLAP! "Oh, you'd better do a hell of a lot better than that. Didn't I also tell you to give me straight answers?" SLAP! "And why didn't you address me correctly in front of Jenna?" SLAP!

"I…" SLAP! "…I just…" SLAP! The blows started landing too fast for me to be able to think in between. I had nothing to give him, couldn't think of anything to say. A half a dozen more strokes, and my pussy had created a sizable pool of my juices on the floor. Aching all over, from need, from lust, from pain, I entirely broke. I cried and grabbed for his ankles. I buried my face and begged: begged for forgiveness, for him to stop, for him to keep going…nothing made sense, I was just begging. The blows stopped landing, but didn't have time to express any gratitude before he barked:

"Stand!"

I was on my feet, and instantly he jammed two fingers inside of me and pressed his thumb on my clit. I spasmed in orgasm immediately. My knees almost collapsed under me, and I seemed to lose voluntary control of every muscle. I fell against his chest and into his arms; he held me tightly in his arms, cradling me, supporting me, never relaxing his grip as his pumping hands drove me from one orgasm right into the next. My juices poured over his hand and I bit at his shoulder in reflex. He kissed my hair and murmured soothing reassurances: "good girl, that's my good girl, cum for me…"

I barely noticed the soft thump of his jeans hitting the floor. My skin welcomed the coolness of the floor as he laid me back onto it. His hard hot body pressed against mine and his tongue raped my mouth. I so wanted him, I was finally having him, and tears almost fell in sheer bliss. I felt the hard hot length of him probing for entrance, and in a welcome display wrapped my legs around him with familiarity. The first thrust of him inside of me sent new waves of orgasm through me, and they continued through his hard deeply penetrating purposeful thrusts. I laughed softly from my core: pure…unadulterated…pleasure.

My whole world was that moment. Nothing else mattered. I couldn't remember my own name. My entire identity was consumed by the waves of pleasure that flowed endlessly, brought on by the most beautiful medium imaginable. I wanted to melt into this man, this man who knew me better than my family, this man who could so comfortably push me into the forbidden territory I day after day tried to suppress. His beautiful deep voice replaced my own conscious thoughts; all my senses were slaves to his essence.