Johnny Be Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOHH....AHH....AHHH....GOD....MMMM....mmm...ahhh. Oh God that was good...so good."

The first big spurt almost triggered my gag reflex, but I held on until he was pumped dry. I ran his hot cum around in my mouth for awhile, savoring the salty, slightly musty taste, then swallowed it all.

I sat up and kissed him. I wasn't sure he'd want to kiss me with his cum in my mouth, but he probed my whole mouth with his tongue.

Johnny pushed me back on the couch and spread my legs. When he started kissing his way down my body, I realized that he was going to eat my pussy! Just the thought of his mouth on me had my cunt dripping. I hope he would like the smell and taste of my pussy, as much as I liked his.

He sucked really hard on my nipples; that had my whole body quivering with excitement. Then his mouth moved lower, across my belly, and down to my mound. He pushed my knees up, so he would have better access. He went all around it, up and down my thighs, and over my puffy outer lips.

He spread my pussy wide open, and sat there for awhile just looking at me. It was probably a long time since he'd seen a virgin. I was so excited, I could feel my clit throbbing for his attention. He went everyplace else but my clit, getting closer and closer to it, without touching it yet.

Sucking my inner lips into his mouth, sent a thrill all through me. He took his tongue and ran it down beside my clit on both sides, and my heat built up. Taking my hood between his fingers, he slipped it back, exposing my swollen pink head. When he touched it with his tongue, I jumped, the feeling was so intense. He could tell by the way my hips were moving, and by my breathing, that I was ready to cum, so he backed off.

"God, Johnny, don't stop! Please don't stop."

He sat back and grinned at me, until I settled down, and then he started in again. Three times, he brought me right to the edge of a climax, and then backed off. When he started the last time, I fisted my hands in his hair, and bucked and humped against his face, until I had a--literally--screaming orgasm.

"AHHHHHHHHH....OH GOD....JESUS....FUCK....AHHH...AHHH."

He knew what he was doing, alright. I lay crushed, flattened by what he had done to me. I didn't know my body held such wonderful secrets. I guess he must have liked my taste, because he licked me clean.

The next day, Johnny, Angie, and some of their friends were taking a run over to the coast, somewhere near Half Moon Bay. People normally associate guys who ride Harleys to be gang members, or badasses. Maybe it was at one time, but not anymore. A lot of his customers are doctors, lawyers, stockbrokers, or other professional people. They almost have to be these days, because a 2013 Harley Boss Hoss lists for $44,000.

There were about twenty bikes in the group, divided between choppers and the newer stock models. Out of the whole group, there were three women riding their own bikes, including Angie. Most of the guys had a "biker babe" riding behind them. I assumed most of the men were married, and I wondered how many of the women with them were their wives. I saddled up behind Johnny.

We rode up to Skyline Drive, past the Pulgas Water Temple, and then onto CA-92, by the Chrystal Springs Reservoir and out toward the coast. There is an awesome sound, when you have twenty hogs all riding together.

We rode on for awhile, and I got that throbbing vibration going between my legs, and I had another blazing orgasm. But after that, I figured out how to stand on the pegs, and tip my pelvis to keep it from happening. I loved it, but too many of those and I'd fall right off the back and be another piece of road kill.

We turned left on Highway 1, and headed south toward Pescadero. We came to a dirt turnout on the ocean side of the road, and everyone parked their bikes. There was a little narrow trail leading down the bluff, and we followed Angie down to the beach.

There were only a handful of people down there, and as we got closer, I could see that they were all naked. We were on a nude beach! Everyone in our group threw their beach towels down on the sand, and started taking off their clothes. I guess I was still a little bit bashful, but I felt uncomfortable being naked in front of all these people I didn't know.

"Come on, Zoey, take 'em off, you won't even notice it after awhile," Angie said.

She was right; after a few minutes I felt really okay with it. There were all kind of different sizes and shapes of bodies--big boobs, little tiny boobs, and all kinds of different cocks. A couple of the guys didn't have any head that you could see, and just a big flap of skin hanging down. Angie laughed at me when I asked her what happened to them, and she told me all about circumcision. I think that's really a brutal thing to do to a baby, but I'm glad Johnny had it done, because I really like his cock the way it is.

I was the youngest person there, and my body was firm and trim, compared to some of the others. I heard somebody say "hard-body," and I have to admit I really liked the guys watching me. Johnny saw some of the guys hovering around me, and from then on, he was always holding my hand or keeping his arm around my waist, letting everyone know I was "his."

When I rubbed sun block on his back, I could really study the dragon tattoo on his back. It was multi-colored, and very intricately done; a true work of art. The tail disappeared down the crack in his butt, and came out again on his leg. I gave him a really good massage, and spent a lot of time on his trim, hard ass. When he did mine, he teased my rosebud with his fingers. I spread my legs a bit, and the backs of his hands ran over my swollen pussy lips. I was really wet.

I looked over to the next blanket, and saw Angie and another woman locked in a tight embrace. Their legs were between each other's, and they were really humping away. Her nipples were pierced, with silver rods that had little bulbs in the ends. God, that must have hurt.

When we got home, Johnny got in the shower to wash off all the salt and sun block. I pictured him standing in there naked, and my pussy started to tingle. I screwed up my courage and slipped into the shower stall behind him. He turned and smiled at me, and gave me a big kiss.

I scrubbed his back, then down to his ass. I spent a lot of time sliding my soapy hand up and down his butt crack, and he moved it back and pressed it into me. I pressed my fingers over his asshole, and thought about pushing one in there, but I wasn't sure whether he'd like that or not.

I scrubbed his legs, and when I got to the top, I lathered up his hanging balls, and they slipped and slid around in my hand. I stood back up and reached around to his front side, washing his muscular chest and down his stomach, until I got to his hard cock. I lathered it all up and started stroking him, swirling my slippery hand around the head.

He turned around, pulled my body close to his, and kissed me passionately, as they water streamed down on our heads. He lathered up my breasts and slid his hands all over them. My nipples were swollen and rock-hard.

He worked down my tummy, then slid the soap between my legs. I spread them wider to give him better access. He lathered me, from my asshole to my clit, and I started pumping his hand. He slipped a finger into my vagina a couple inches deep, then crooked it and started rubbing on the front of my hole. It felt good. Then better. And better.

"Oh, God, Johnny! What are you doing? What is that?"

"That's your G-spot, baby." I love it when he calls me "baby."

My knees started to get weak, and I put my arms around his neck to hold myself up.

"Oh Jesus, Johnny....Johnny....Johnny....I'm gonna cum....cum...OH... AHHHHH...ahh... ahh." Just when I think I'd already had the best orgasm of my life, something else comes along that's different and better.

After I had cum soo hard, I sat down on the floor of the shower and let the hot water pour over me. He picked up a bottle of shampoo and washed my hair. I didn't realize how sensual that could be. His hands felt wonderful, and he was so sweet and gentle. He sat and watched me as I, still naked, blow-dried it. When it was dry, he brushed it out for me, yet another wonderful experience. With my braid undone, my hair hangs down below my waist. When I am nude, it feels wonderful drifting over my body.

"I love looking at your body, Zoey," he said, and kissed me again. I was feeling so high!

I was so sleepy after that long day; the bike ride, the ocean air, and the several orgasms I had that day, that I lay down on my bed and fell asleep almost immediately. The last thing I remember was Johnny kissing me goodnight and pulling the covers over me.

The next morning was Sunday. Johnny's shop was closed, and I was planning on a day of relaxation. And maybe something else?

I put the coffee on, and crept into his bedroom. I was wearing a sheer nightie that I had bought when Angie took me shopping. I slowly slid the top sheet off of him, and looked at his naked body. He was so handsome, with a day's worth of stubble on his face, and his hair all tousled. He had a smile on his face, and his flaccid cock was lying across his leg.

I knelt on the bed beside him, took his cock in my hand, and put it in my mouth. A soft penis feels so much different than a hard one in my mouth. I started sucking on it, running my tongue under his head. It started to swell, and grow, and grow some more, until it was hot and hard.

Johnny opened his sleepy eyes, smiled at me, and started running his hands through my hair. Then he pulled my head away from his cock.

"What are you doing, Johnny; I love to suck your cock."

"I love it too, but I don't want to cum just yet. Sit up and let me look at you.... you look so beautiful in that nightie."

I sat up on him. I didn't have any panties on underneath, and my pussy lips pressed against his cock. He started rubbing his hands all over my body through the silk fabric. He rubbed my back, and all over my ass. Silk on skin feels amazing. He felt all over my boobs through the nightie and I tingled all over. I leaned forward and let them dangle invitingly.

He lifted the negligee up by them hem and pulled it over my head. I leaned forward and pressed my breasts into his face. He kneaded them gently, just the way he knew I liked it, then started teasing my nipples with his tongue. They were so hard, I thought they might explode.

He took my nipples into his mouth, one at time, and sucked and sucked, tonguing them when they were in his mouth. While he was sucking, I pressed my pussy harder into his cock, grinding my clit against his shaft. My belly was on fire, and I felt that rush coming up, right from the soles of my feet.

"I'm cumming, Johnny, OH JOHNNY....OOOOO....Oh God God God...OOOO!"

I flooded his balls with my milk-white juice, and collapsed on top of him. He held me tight until I stopped shaking, then started stroking my body, whispering softly in my ear.

"You're so beautiful, baby, so beautiful. I'm so glad you're here with me."

This "bad boy" was such a sweet and gentle man.

I sat up again, and he pulled me forward, so my pussy was right in front of his face. He started kissing all around it, then he started licking me, teasing me with the point of his tongue. He told me later that he loves the way my inner lips hang down when I'm in a position like that.

He kissed, licked, and sucked all my inner parts, pushing his tongue deep into my vagina. Finally, he slid my hood back, and took the head of my clit into his mouth. I was going crazy, moaning and writhing around. My hips, involuntarily, started grinding against his busy mouth. My orgasm was building and building.

"Jooooohnnnneeeeey.....NNGGGHHHH....NNGGGGNNN...Oooooo....oooo."

I moved back and kissed him, tasting all my juices on his face and in his mouth.

"You make me cum soo good, Johnny."

"I love to make you cum. Your face is so beautiful when you cum."

I couldn't wait any longer; I had to feel him inside me. I rose up over him, took his hard cock in my hand, and moved it back and forth over my clit. He oozed a bunch of pre-cum and I spread it all over his head. He was wet. I was wet. It was time. I was a little bit scared because his penis is so big and my vagina is so narrow.

Taking his erection in my hand, I put it between my lips, and eased down slowly. His tapered crown started sliding inside me, and I gasped. Slowly, slowly, I eased him into me. I winced a little when his whole head got inside me. He was really stretching me. I pressed down, and a little more moved into me.

"Are you alright, baby? Am I hurting you?"

"It hurts a little bit when I'm getting stretched, but it feels wonderful, too."

"Do you want to stop?"

"No, no....I want all of you."

Slowly, steadily, I eased myself down on him, feeling my cunt spreading to take in his girth. Then he was all the way inside me. My pussy was resting on his groin, and the tip of his cock was pressing on my cervix. I was a woman now! I looked into his eyes and we smiled at each other.

"I love you, Zoey, so very much."

Those were the words I'd been longing to hear. I knew he loved me as his niece, but now he loved me as a woman.

"Oh, I love you, too, Johnny. I've loved you for so long."

His cock completely filled me up. It was so big, so hard. I rose up slowly, feeling it withdraw and my vagina closing up again behind it. When the head reached my entrance, I pushed down again. It went in easier this time, and I didn't feel any pain at all. He held my breasts in his hands and played with my hard, swollen nipples again.

"You feel so good, baby, so hot, so slippery, so tight."

I moved up and down, up and down, slowly at first, then picking up the pace. I was fucking! Johnny started to thrust his hips up to meet me. When I rocked back and forth, my clit rubbed against his pubic bone, making me hotter and hotter.

I leaned back, and his cock rubbed against my G-spot, adding another sensation to what I was already feeling. My vagina, my clit, and my G-spot, all at the same time! I was going wild.

I felt my climax building again, slowly working it's way through my body.

"I'm going to cum soon....soon....soon....gonna cummmm."

"I'll wait for you, sweet baby."

I started to quiver and shake, and I came, wave over wave, washing over me. Just as I did, Johnny rose was up, his cock pulsed, and he shot a huge stream of hot spunk deep into my cunt.

"AHHHHHHH....AHHHHHHH....OOOOOH," It was hard to tell which one of us made the noises, because we shouted at the same time.

When his cock slipped out of me, I looked back between my legs and watched his cum pour out of my pussy. He took me in his arms, and stroked me all over as we cuddled together. I was basking in the sweet afterglow.

We spent the rest of the day in bed; kissing, licking, sucking, and fucking each other. He showed me some different positions. I really liked doggy-style, because it feels soo good to have his hips pressing into my ass.

That was the absolute best day in my life. While we lay together, I kept humming that old Chuck Berry song.

My "Johnny be Good." So good.