Johnny Breaks Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz27
Tazz27
800 Followers

Johnny sat at the table as he sipped the beer with his two companions, as he tried to enjoy himself but much like the other places they had been to tonight nothing really kept his interest.

“Wow, it is a dead night everywhere isn't it.” Andrea said as she referenced the previous stops of the night all being a waste of their time.

“Yeah I thought at least here we could get some drinks.” said Hanna as she pulled her jet-black hair back while she took several large gulps from her beer bottle. She set the bottle back on the table as she motioned toward the dance floor with her head.

Andrea needed no words to respond as she took Hanna's hand and led her to the floor just as a new song started. Johnny turned to face the dance floor and watched as his sister and her friend took over the floor as they were grinding on one another to the beat of the music. The duo bumped and grind with one another as they only paused long enough to kiss one another passionately. The patrons of the club gathered into a small crowd to watch as the two carried on their lewd dance act with one another.

Johnny smiled as he too enjoyed the show they were putting on. He drank his beer faster as he finished it off and popped the top on another. The young man could feel the familiar stirring in his pants. He was almost entirely erect again as he watched the show. He looked around the room for a bathroom thinking maybe he could just relieve himself. He stood to walk to the bathroom when he felt a hand grab his shoulder and stop him.

“Oh no, you aren't leaving without us.”

Johnny turned to see his sister and her friend as they stood behind them hands firmly placed on their hips. The pair of young ladies quickly grabbed up their stuff from the table and motioned for Johnny to follow them.

“Bit of a lightweight aren't you?” asked Andrea as she pointed to Johnny as he stumbled a bit as the three crossed the parking lot.

“I don't drink.” Laughed Johnny as he felt the effects of the alcohol while he took his spot in the back seat of the car.

Andrea and Hanna climbed into the front seat. Hanna leaned her seat back slightly as Andrea reached over and rubbed her leg going a bit higher each time. Hanna moaned softly as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her friend's hand on her leg. Andrea smiled as she steered the car while her fingers found their way to Hanna's clit.

Johnny sat in the back his head spun slightly as he was utterly oblivious to the action in the front seat.

Andrea turned the car into a parking space as she pulled her fingers away from her friend's pussy, and shifted the car into park. Hanna whimpered lightly as the sensations stopped. Andrea quickly looked in the back seat to see Johnny looking as if he was almost asleep. “Is he going to be any good to us like that?”

“Of course he will!” Hanna said with great enthusiasm, as she opened the car door and helped Johnny out the back seat.

Andrea looked at Johnny and could see his cock was bulged against the front of his pants. The swollen piece meat looked as if was ready to teat through the boy's pants at any moment. “Wow that is like big, like damn it's big!”

“I told you he was." Hanna said with a broad smile, as her friend realized Hanna was not lying about her brother's impressive endowment. "Now get that bag, and we will get him to your apartment.”

Andrea grabbed the small black and pink bag from earlier and then helped Hanna lead the semi-drunk boy to the apartment. They pushed the door open directed Johnny to the couch and let him fall on his butt. They both giggled a bit as during the commotion of dragging him in his pants had fallen almost off, and now he sat there with his thick hard cock standing at full attention.

“Wow, so he doesn't wear underwear?”

“I guess not.” Smiled Hanna as she checked out her brother's cock.

Johnny was awake but slightly buzzed he could feel the cold air on his bare cock and did not care, as he felt so much better just having his cock free from his pants. He looked at his sister and her friend as they both stared at his cock. The young man did not speak a word as he grasped his shaft to start stroking himself.

“Please help me cum?” He asked as he stroked himself, his voice filled with desperation.

Andrea and Hanna smiled as they watched him stroke his nine inches of long thick meat. The women looked at him and then at each other they wrapped their arms around one another. They pulled one another in tightly as their lips slowly contacted each other. They both felt a rush of warmth fill their bodies as they kissed. The girl's tongues swirled together as they held each other tightly.

Johnny swallowed hard as his breath quickened, his hand fiercely stroked his cock hard and fast as he watched intently. “Oh god.” He moaned hard as the strokes felt good enough to almost bring the young man to climax, but yet fell short of his goal. Johnny's powerful hand gripped his cock so hard as perspiration formed on his forehead and rolled down. The sizeable swollen head looking as though it could explode.

“Oh poor little brother, do you need some relief?” Asked Hanna as she slowly broke her embrace with her friend and turned to face Johnny.

“OMG! It looks like it could explode.”

Hanna just smiled at her friend's comment, before taking her time to slowly remove her top to reveal her beautiful round tan D cup breasts. Andrea taking a cue from her friend also removed her top exposing her equally attractive, equally large breasts.

“Do you like your sister's tits?” Asked Andrea as she embraced Hanna from behind, the redheaded friend grasped Hanna's ample breasts tightly.

Johnny could barely answer a yes as the alcohol running through his system had made him horny to a completely new level.

“Aww little brother, I bet it’s hard for you to cum isn't it? Yeah, all that alcohol makes it difficult for some guys.” Hanna said with a smile as Andrea continued to fondle her breasts from behind.

“Oh, you're so evil I bet you planned that.”

“No, but it was a nice bonus, to torture him. I know he doesn't drink.” Hanna said as she smiled at her friend then to her insatiable brother.

“I want to see you suck your brother's cock.” Andrea whispered softly into Hanna's ear taking a moment to nibble the earlobe as she did. The idea of brother sister sex set the naughty redhead on fire.

Hanna responded to her friend almost as if it was an order as she dropped to her knees and crawled to her brother. She opened her mouth wide as she wrapped her full painted red lips around Johnny's cock head before taking her precious time allowing the engorged penis to inch its way down her mouth.

Johnny responded to the slow almost teasing action, as he grabbed her head by the hair and tried to push Hanna's head down as he thrust his hips upwards.

Andrea slapped Johnny's hands away. “Oh no, you naughty boy.”

Hanna's head pops up as she gasped for breath. Her chest heaved up and down as she stood up to finish stripping off her clothes with the help of Andrea. They both then turn their attention to Johnny as they stripped his pants entirely from his body.

“Fuck your sister!” Andrea said with authority as she pushed Hanna to the floor.

Johnny looked at Hanna's pussy as she spread her lips wide for him. “Please fuck me, baby brother.”

Johnny climbed off the couch and crawled on his knees to his sister slowly in his semi-drunken state. His cock throbbed as he gripped it tightly in his hand. The inebriated young man lined the swollen head up with his sister's pussy. Johnny pushed just the head in, he wanted to ram her full, but he resisted. He fucked her with only the head before giving her just a little more.

"Oh baby, just give it all to me..."

"Oh my god this is so hot." Andrea said as she played with her own pussy while watching Johnny slowly fuck his sister.

Johnny enjoyed the slow tease as he paid his sister back for the slow tease on the blowjob. However, the young man could not resist the idea of also spearing his sister with his cock. Johnny withdrew as he looked down at his sister; he knew she wanted it in the worst way. The young man finally gave it to her all in one powerful stroke. Hanna's ass flew up off the floor as the sudden jolt of pain ran through her body. Johnny's massive cock forced her pussy open wide, and he was now no longer taking it slowly. He was pounding her pussy with full hard strokes pulling almost entirely out then driving back into her.

Hanna's body shook and quivered with excitement, Johnny was fucking her even harder than he did the first time. Beads of sweat dripped off the end of his nose and onto Hanna's naked body. Johnny grunted damn near like an animal as he emptied his much-built load into his sister's pussy.

“Don't stop Johnny keep fucking her!” Andrea ordered the young man to continue as she spanked his ass.

Johnny continued to do as he was told pounding his cock in and out of his sisters dripping wet pussy. “Oh fuck I need this!” Johnny grunted as he continued his abuse of Hanna's pussy.

Andrea watched with great lust in her eyes. She was an only child but always had a strong fetish for taboo things such as incest. She got behind Johnny and gently rubbed his ass while he pounded his sister. She took her time with him making sure he enjoyed it, as she licked her fingers and slid them in and out of his ass. Andrea was overjoyed at how Johnny responded; he thrust back harder with each stroke now almost as if he was fucking her fingers. “You are such a bad boy.” Andrea said with delight as she retrieved the black and pink bag from earlier.

She stood behind Johnny so he could not see her as she slid her black leather harness up her legs. She slowly stroked the seven-inch black dildo attached to the harness. She took her time as she lubed the dildo from tip to base she made sure to coat it thoroughly. Andrea gradually lowered herself behind Johnny as again she spread his ass. Johnny responded with a moan as he assumed it was her fingers that would soon enter him. Johnny slowed his thrust down to allow Andrea a chance to do as she done before.

Andrea instead pushed the head of the dildo into Johnny's ass. The fairly dominate redhead pushed half the toy in with one stroke before she backed off, and then pushed the full length up his ass. Johnny groaned loudly as his ass was filled for the first time. The young man's cock exploded as if it was a geyser for the second time into his sister’s pussy, as Andrea filled his ass.

“Oh, Johnny do you like this?” Andrea asked with a devilish grin as she picked up the pace in which she fucked his ass.

Johnny so overcome with pleasure he turned loose of his sister as he nodded yes to the question Andrea had asked. Hanna slowly inched her way across the floor until her pussy was now inches from Johnny's face. Hanna grabbed her brother by his ears and jerked his head forward into her cream filled pussy.

Johnny responded by immediately shoving his tongue into his sister's pussy sucking and slurping his own cum and her juices as his ass is fucked by the long black dildo.

Hanna and Andrea could not have been more pleased with themselves; the plan for the night was to use Johnny much like he did his sister. The pair wanted to see if the young man could take; it as well as he dished it out.

Andrea pounded the dildo in and out without mercy now as Johnny's cock throbbed much as it did earlier. He tried his best to reach down to stroke it but every time he did Andrea would slap his ass and tell him no. Johnny groaned and grunted as his face was covered with his cum and Hanna's juices.

Hanna having now been thoroughly cleaned by her brother, moved away from Johnny and Andrea. The young lady stood up and looked down at them she pulled Andrea's head back by her hair and kissed her. “You look so fucking sexy baby!”

Andrea smiled as she pulled the long black dildo from Johnny's ass. She looked down at his hole gaped open. “On your knees!” she commanded Hanna.

Hanna responded to the orders of her friend as she dropped to her knees as Andrea stood to her feet. Andrea gently rubbed the dildo across the lips of her friend before she pushed it into her friend's mouth. Hanna gagged a bit due to the taste but easily swallowed the entire dildo sucking it like if she had her brother's cock. Andrea took a handful of Hanna's jet-black hair and started to thrust the dildo in and out of her mouth. “Johnny come here.”

Johnny turned and crawled up next to his sister as Andrea took the dildo from her mouth and fed it to Johnny. “Suck it like a good boy.” she said almost breathlessly.

Johnny responded as he tried to suck the dildo just as his own cock had been sucked earlier. Andrea took a few moments in his mouth before she switched back to Hanna. She took a few moments in each of their mouths taking time to fuck them both.

“Oh, you are both such good little cock suckers.” She said as she pulled the dildo away. And slapped it hard on the lips of Hanna.

Johnny's cock throbbed as if he had not cum in a month as he watched the dildo bounce off his sister's lips. He slowly rocked back onto his feet before he stood up.

“I didn't say you could stand did I?”

Johnny did not say a word as he reached down and easily popped the snaps hold the harness on. The dildo fell to the floor with a thud. Johnny eyed the redhead as if she was a piece of me. He aggressively grabbed Andrea and pushed her to the floor next to where the dildo landed. Andrea sat on the floor on her knees as Johnny pushed her again this time her head went flat against the floor as her ass raised into the air. Johnny now took the opportunity to slap her ass leaving a nice red handprint.

“Johnny, what are you doing?” Hanna said shocked.

Johnny did not respond to his sister's question and instead just got on his knees and without hesitation filled Andrea's pussy. Andrea screamed as Johnny filled her.

“Oh fuck it hurts!”

Andrea's outburst seemed to do nothing but fuel Johnny's lust as his balls beat against her he pulled out and then filled her back with each stroke. Andrea's pussy felt as if it was being ripped apart as Johnny fucked her like an animal.

"uh..aw..uh..aw..." was all Andrea could manage to say as she was used.

Hanna just sat on her knees and watched in shock as her usually dominate friend was used like a slut by her brother.

“Please cum Johnny!” Pleaded Andrea, her knees burned on the carpet as Johnny worked his cock in and out like a piston. Andrea's body shook and quivered violently as she orgasmed hard on Johnny's cock.

Hanna watched with joy and lust in her eyes as she knew this is how it must have looked when Johnny used her, Hanna leaned down and picked up the dildo from the floor.

“Put it on.” Johnny said as he pushed Andrea off his cock and to the floor.

Hanna followed her brother's order and slid the harness up her long legs taking the time to redo the snaps. Hanna stroked the dildo playfully as she sat down on the floor.

Johnny does not speak as he just looks at Andrea then at Hanna. Andrea looked down having never been submissive before to anyone she felt a rush of new sensations as they filled her body. The redhead crawled across the floor and throws a leg across her friend's body.

Hanna gripped the shaft of the dildo tightly as she guided it upwards into her friend’s pussy. “Oh my ride my cock.” purred Hanna as she gripped Andrea's hips tightly.

Johnny stood there and watched with a smile as he picked up the small bottle lube Andrea used earlier. He started to coat his cock with it. He took his time as he deliberately covered his cock from tip to base much as Andrea did previously. The young man took his time getting down on his knees spreading Andrea's ass open lowering his head to her; he licked her asshole taking plenty of time to lube the hole with his saliva.

Andrea's body writhed and quivered at the feel of the dildo and Johnny's tongue. Her eyes rolled back into her head as the tongue massaged her anus. Her feeling of relaxation and joy were suddenly broken when Johnny moved his tongue away and forced his cock inside her ass.

Johnny grunted hard as her ass was so tight it almost hurt as he forced his cock inside her. He loved it though; the tightness of her ass was fantastic, even though it hurt. Johnny felt lost in pleasure as he pumped Andrea's tight ass.

“Oh fuck it hurts!” Andrea yelled out as she was double penetrated for the first time in her life. The pain of having her ass fucked while the dildo worked her pussy was intense, but so was the orgasms her body was experiences.

Hanna continued to thrust her hips upward into Andrea's pussy as she reached up to pull her friend's lips to hers kissing her deeply. "Damn it, I love you, baby..." Hanna moaned into her friend's ear.

Johnny's cock throbbed as his balls tightened, he knew he was close and picked up the pace not pulling out at all, he pumped in and out fast hard just a few inches at a time. His eyes clenched shut tightly as he exploded deep inside Andrea's ass.

The last load so intense that he fell back on to the floor and laid there chest heaving breathless. “Oh damn.” the only words he could manage to speak.

Andrea too rolled onto the floor and laid next to Johnny. Her body was tingling and hurting all at the same time.

Hanna stood up as she removed the harness. The older sister looked at her brother, and her best friend all she could do was smile, as she joined them on the floor.

Tazz27
Tazz27
800 Followers
12