Johnny Cum Lately?

Story Info
She loves to see men ejaculate.
1.6k words
3.94
138.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrs_Takin
Mrs_Takin
53 Followers

"Hi Mom," said the familiar voice of my oldest daughter Patti. She had moved to the big city after her and Rob were married three years ago. I didn't get to see her as much as before, but we kept the phone company in business with all the calls we made to one another.

"Hi Pumpkin. How are things and how's my favorite little fella, Jason?" Jason was my grandson. Two and a half year old ball of fire. He thought pretty fast for a little guy, but he moved even quicker. 'What a joy he is to me,' I thought.

"Things are fine and Jason misses his Gran Ma," she said, but I could tell there was something else. "I need you help, Mom."

"Pumpkin! What is it?" I asked in alarm.

"Well Rob and I were planning to go away this weekend and we arranged to have Lucy babysit Jason, b u t, well, she came down with some form of flu and can't make it." Lucy is John's girlfriend. John is a good friend of Rob and Patti who rents a room from them to help out with the mortgage. John has a very strong accent which sounds Irish, but Patti says that he's just a Newf. What ever that is.

"No problem." I was ecstatic at the thought of seeing my grandson and having him all weekend.

"Well if you could come over on Friday night about six, that would be great," she said. "Thanks Mom, you're a life saver."

'Well I was thinking of having him over here, but I'm sure that Jim, my husband won't mind, so what the hell a weekend in the big city,' I thought to myself.

"Can't wait till Friday," I said and we talked for a while and we said goodbye.

I told Jim of the plans, but he said that I would have to go it alone as he had a lot of paperwork at the office to catch up on. I was a little put out, but that was the plan and I was on the way to the big city alone.

Friday came quickly and before you knew it I was stuck in traffic. 'Cities,' I thought shaking my head: 'Too much traffic.' I arrive at Rob and Patti's at 7:15. Not bad, considering. I made my way up the walk and just as I was about to open the door it opened and out popped John.

"Evening Misses," he greeted me. John was a big fellow, about twenty two and not fat by any means; he was built like a brick shit house. He stood about six' three", large shoulder, longish blond hair and baby blues that just smiled with excitement. To top it all off, John had an infectious smile and such a pleasant way about him that you just had to like the guy.

"Hello Handsome," I cooked in my sexiest voice I could muster as he squeezed past me. I always teased John as he blushed quite easily, but it was just in fun. John got into his car and left.

"Gran Ma! Gran Ma! Come and see!" It was Jason.

"Hi Jason," I said after I picked him up and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Mom," my daughter greeted me and gave me a list of what to find where and bed times and then she gave me the number of where she could be reached, 'As a last resort,' was the way she put it and smiled as they let.

Jason and I played until I became too tired. It's pretty tough trying to keep up with a two-and-a-half year old at forty four. It was almost his bedtime, so I gave him his bath and got him dressed in his 'jammies'. He fell to sleep about half the way through the story of the 'The Three Little Pigs.' I tucked him in and gave him a kiss goodnight which I'm sure he was unaware of. I then ran a nice hot bath for myself and climbed in leaving the door open so I could hear if Jason woke up. What happened next would never have happened except for three factors.

1) I wanted Jim to come along as I had just finished my period and I was at my horniest state about that time, which in itself is no excuse.

2) If Jim had come along then there would be no way it would have happened.

3) If Mandy hadn't had a bout of the flu and sent John home early that evening.

Let me continue. As I crawled into the bath the water felt so inviting. I lay there and washed my legs and inner thighs when my fingers tickled across my clit and sent a spark to my pussy. I felt so relaxed and comfortable that I let my fingers linger around my pubic area. As I said, it was a hot time for me and I again found my clit and slowly started to circle my clit very gently in the warm water. I could feel my nipples begging for attention. With my free hand I started to alternately massage each of my nipples. I quickened the pace on my clit as I could feel the fire building. I heard the floor creak and looked up and saw John staring at me masturbate. He was rubbing his huge erection through his pants as he watched. I was totally shocked and didn't know how to proceed. My juices were really starting to flow as I looked John in the eyes and saw his lust.

I kept rubbing my clit as I said to him, "Not fair John. You get to see an eyeful and I can't see nothing." I was so horny and with a man half my age being this excited looking at my body, well it was just too much.

"Aye Ma'me," he said. "You'll be seeing it all, if you want," he

said as he approached. He bent over and started to rub and gently pinch my nipples with both hands. I raised my hand to his and he started to pull away, probably thinking that I thought it had gone too far. I grasped his hand and placed it upon my wanting pussy. He easily inserted two fingers into my slippery hole and scooped out some of my juices which he sucked from his fingers.

"Ma'me your pussy sure is tasty," he commented as he took my in his arms and lifted me from the bath, dripping wet, and carried me into his room. He gently placed me on his bed. He placed both of my feet upon his now bare chest and one by one he sucked off each one of my toes. Feeling his lips around my toes made my pussy even wetter. As he finished with the first foot he let it drop to the side and spread my legs and thrust his fingers into my wet snatch. This time he was not as gentle. He then dropped the other foot and pounced on my pussy and began sucking up my juice. He was quite skilled at eating pussy and I came in a matter of minutes adding to his snack. I could tell that he needed to bury his swollen manhood as he stood up on his knees and rub his thick knob across my crotch.

When he thought he had enough lubrication from what juices remained, he slowly spread my pussy lips and thrust his nine inches into my pussy. John was much larger than my husband, but he had little trouble with the insertion. He felt wonderfully large as I was totally impaled on his shaft. I came again to his steady rhythm. I knew that he was close to coming, when all of a sudden he pulled out. He held his cock in his hand and sprayed his cum all over my breast. It felt so good and I was a little disappointed when he was totally spent. He rubbed his cum all over my breast and tummy and then he inserted his still hard cock into my sodden pussy. This time there was no steady rhythm, but more like a jackhammer. The quickness of his strokes brought me to another orgasm. I don't think that I have been this satisfied...ever! Again when John came he withdrew, but this time he allowed me to suck his dry. He tasted a little salty, but I must say that I enjoyed having his large cock in my mouth.

"Thank-you Ma'me," he said as he rolled off. "It's been quite a while since I have gone all the way with a woman." Then he explain that Mandy was saving herself for marriage and he was bound to comply with her wishes.

"Well John," I started. "I love seeing a man cum and you just showed me twice. I'd love to see you cum again." I could see that I had his interest as I continued. "Maybe if you're out our way we could set something up."

"When ever you wish," he said, "Just as long as you don't mind me pulling out."

"John, I love to watch you cum and look forward to the next time, believe me." And I did. One of my fetishes is watching a man cum, weather self induced or the way that John had done it, by withdrawing at the right moment and showering me cum.

John gave me his phone number and when I went home I didn't tell hubby anything other than the fun that I had with Jason. I look forward to seeing John again and seeing him cum.

Mrs_Takin
Mrs_Takin
53 Followers