Johnny Depp's Mermaid

Story Info
Romance and Erotica.
18.2k words
4.5
8.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A humid breeze gently blows through the old oak trees surrounding Jackson Square as street performers, artists, and colorful tarot card readers slowly start setting up for the day.

'It's going to be a steamy day, great,' is the thought of a young lady that hurriedly exits Cafe Du Monde with hands full of coffee and bag of freshly made beignets. Pausing at the light, she glanced both ways before hurrying across with the wonderful aroma of the hot beignets wafting about her. She was so used to the delicious smell that it no longer made her hungry; these, after all, were for the people on the movie set over on Royal Street.

Dressed in black shorts with a white and black horizontal striped sleeveless shirt and her converse shoes, Emily hurries on by the artists and tarot card readers pleasantly smiling and nodding hello as she passed heading toward the landmark Jackson Square Cathedral. Very few tourists had stirred from their slumber of nights of excess and the few that were out were interested in pictures of the Cathedral in the early morning light. She paid them no mind as she moved past to where a couple of trailers were stationed off to the side of Royal Street, smiling at a few people working on the film crew then handing out a few of the coffees she had as someone asked her to deliver a package to a trailer quickly; her reply is a chirper of course. As she moves toward the trailer, a person hollers for her to hurry up causing her to roll her eyes.

Emily rushed into the makeup trailer to deliver a package for the cosmetic artist and some sweets from the café in the French Quarter.

Knowing that some of the people on set had never been here, "Hello," Emily called out, "I brought you your package and some treats." Closing the door to the trailer with her slim hip, she then walked to the makeup counters and set everything down.

"Well thank you," a stern-looking older woman responded as she applied makeup to a dark-haired man. "You didn't have to bring me treats; I don't bite. By the way, that's the fastest I've gotten anything around here," she smiled at Emily as she turned looking into the bag of sweets. "What's your name dear, I'll have to have them send you around?" She smiled watching the woman then glanced in the mirror as she answered, ' Emily Craven.'

Noticing the dark haired man was Johnny Depp, she quickly looked back at the makeup artist: "Well just holler and I'll come running all this week."

The woman looked up as she nibbled on a sweet: "Oh my... Johnny you must have one of these; they're wonderful! Now young lady, why just this week?"

Emily shifted nervously then laughed lightly at the older woman: "Careful they are addictive. Oh! I'm doing the mermaid thing at the aquarium." Feeling him watching her, that made her even more nervous.

"Well hmmm... I need to be hopping along. Ya'll have a good day." Turning she met Johnny's eyes for a moment then smiled as she hurried on out the trailer. Johnny smiled as he watched her leave the trailer noticing her pretty little behind; nothing like the models and actresses: she wasn't as thin but more lean and looked like she worked out, much healthier than most women he'd seen lately.

Later that night at Pirates Alley in New Orleans, Emily, with the worst date in history of mankind, entered the small bar at the corner.

"Look I'll just wait here for Annabelle since we don't seem to be hitting it off very well," she said politely to a brown-haired man in tan pants and a polo shirt. In truth, she was desperate to get rid of the man, with so many of her friends at the bar she felt safer there than going back to her hotel with him following her.

"Look bitch, you owe me," he grabbed for her arm and at about that time she bumped into a large man as she tried moving out of the awful man's way.

"Hey, watch it lady!" said the man whom seemed to be a bodyguard.

"Sorry, this man is being rude," with that she turned to the blond scoundrel: "Fuck off, I owe you nothing."

The ruffian glared at her as the large man looked at the smaller blond guy.

"Back off, don't cause problems mister."

"I'll get you bitch...remember you owe me." Emily's date stormed out of the small bar.

She took a deep breath "Thank you, I think I owe you a drink."

"No miss you don't, just move over." The large man moved her a little further down the bar. Annabelle a beautiful woman with long hair red hair spoke up.

"You needn't worry about her she's cool. Come on Emily what do you want to drink?"

Emily let out a sigh, "Lord, ah...how about the new Kraken rum with coke?"

Annabelle smiled: "Getting drunk now huh?" Emily pulled her long blond hair out of the bun it was in so it flowed down her back.

"Hell yeah! That was the worst date in history."

Annabelle handed her the drink: "Please just shoot me next time." As she shook out the last of her hair it reached the lower part of her back. She then took a large gulp of the beverage wincing a bit.

"Are you ok?" a man with dark brown shaggy hair asked.

"Oh yeah just a bad date," she answered turning to face the man while taking a smaller sip of her drink, "Annabelle just start a tab for me." Then, she looked up at the man since he stood taller than she.

"Don't worry about it; It's on me." She looked up at him realizing who it was: Johnny Depp.

"Oh! I couldn't do that."

He smiled at her: "Why not?"

"Hell I don't even know you or at least..." He laughed at her lightly as Emily rolled her eyes at him. "Fine, buy me a drink, but I'll buy you a pint some other time. Deal?" "Deal, so how are you getting home?"

he looked at him strangely before answering. "Ah...walking it's about 3 blocks away on St. Peter."

He looked at her cocking his head, "The big hotel?"

"Yeah, I know weird, but my house is being worked on." She took another sip looking at him over her glass.

Johnny furrowed his brow at her thinking for a moment. "Well, since your date seemed to be threatening you, do you think that's wise?"

"Welcome to New Orleans darling." she replied smiling, "Hey Annabelle, another!"

He shook his head at her: "Are you crazy? Look, I'm staying at the same place. when I leave, come with me."

Emily looked at him for a moment, then smiled, "You don't know me but since we are headed the some way...ok."

With that they sat at the bar drinking way too much and laughing with each other 'til late that night. Then, paying the tab, they headed out with her telling Johnny a little about the local history of the French Quarter. As they reached her floor: "You know you don't have to walk me to my room," she said backing out of the elevator staggering a bit.

"Ha, you won't make it missy," Johnny said nearly tripping out of the elevator. "I'll meet you at the room," he said to his bodyguards.

She leaned against her door as he walked up saying, "I'm drunk...I think...maybe."

"Give me your key," Taking her small clutch bag he pulled it out, leaning close as he slid it into the door his lips inches away from hers. She inhaled slightly looking up into his eyes which had darkened.

"Thanks for walking me back."

He reached up brushing some of her hair back then caressed her face: "No problem." As his lips descended onto hers she trembled as his other hand reached about her back pulling her closer to him.

He seemed to taste her, gently at first, then with greater pressure. She responded with tentative gestures at first thinking, 'Lord, how long has it been?' Shivers cascaded down her body as Emily sighed into his mouth pressing into him. His lips were warm, firm and wonderfully clever, teasing her into dumb submission as his other hand dipped to caress her firm behind. He tangled his hand in her hair gently pulling her head back to fit her mouth more fully into his as he continued to stroke her. She pushed herself onto her tiptoes to flatten against him...to feel him even more.

He moaned a grunt of pleasure and frustration at once pulling back from her, "I need to go."

She was breathless for a moment nodding: "Of course," she replied sounding a bit shaky "It's an early set call tomorrow. Give me your number Emily so I can call you."

"No problem." He smiled at her handing her his phone for her to put the number in as she nibbled at her lip nervously.

Taking his phone back he brushed her lips lightly: "Sweet dreams Emily." She smiled back up at him wishing she had the guts to ask him to stay but he was right; tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Johnny entered his suite.

His bodyguard handed him some papers smiling: "She's an interesting woman. Nothing bad surfaced in her background check." He smiled at that he'd was looking forward to calling her. The man left him to read the information on the woman. Emily Craven was a romance writer with 3 books so far, an award for one short erotic story, and holding the record for deepest free drive, and was married for 10 years till Katrina when her husband was shot in the chest. The bullet lodged in her after it passed though him, that was 5 years ago. Her husband had been something of a local celebrity The Murder of Crows was his band. Pondering on this, he headed to bed early day and a special premiere for the local societies, businesses, and celebrities at the aquarium for the mermaid exhibit. He wasn't going to go, but now, well...change of plans.

"Welcome, welcome to the Aquarium of New Orleans Mermaid Exhibit" called a colorful man dressed like the old time circus ring leader leading a group of people though the building to the area set up for the exhibit. It was a huge aquarium designed like other ones, but this one had a curtain over it hiding it until he pulled the rope. At one end of the tank, stairs led up to the top area. As people settled down, he continued, "We will take small groups up the stairs so you can meet our dangerous and beautiful mermaids." The man paused, smiling, stepping back, and grabbing the rope to pull the curtain down. "I give you our wonderful and deadly.....Mermaids of the Aquarium of New Orleans!"

People gasped at the sight just like the other tanks, colorful fish swam, but with them, beautiful women swam with long hair of different colors and their tails looked so real. It was a wonderful sight. Amazing even the most hard to impress people gasped in wonder. Emily could be found amongst them. She swam slowly toward the tank glass wondering as she did if she'd see Johnny. Her long hair floated about her as she rolled gracefully flicking her gold tail. As she swam past, she watched the people's stunned and happy faces, smiling, thinking the owners of the aquarium would be happy with the turn out. Then she saw him; she slowly approached the glass putting her hand to the glass. He moved toward the front of the crowd smiling when he saw Emily and stunned at how she was able to stay under so long. The other women had to go up for air or swim to the cleverly hidden air hoses.

Johnny continued listening to the man's little speech to people. "Ladies and gentlemen, I will take you in groups of five to the top of the stairs and an area where you can meet our lovely mermaids," the man paused dramatically, "but beware of their kiss...mermaids have lead men to their deaths."

One woman called out, "Please take my husband then!" Everyone laughed as Johnny and four other men climbed the stairs to the top. It was set up where the women could swim up and meet the people.

"This is a special treat for one night only we are doing this," the ring leader rumbled on as the lights dimmed for mood and music started playing softly. Five of the mermaids rose slowly moving toward the men as Emily started singing her part.

"My heart is pierced by cupid, I distain all guttering gold, there is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold."

She stayed back as the lead mermaid swam up to the men to speak her lines: "Do you wish to kiss me?" the woman asked a man who look like he was in heaven. The rest of them on that cue swam slowly forward.

The girl next to Emily whispered to her, "Hey can we switch men;the guy you're headed for is on the Saints team. Please." This put her with Johnny, where she wanted to be.

"Sure," she answered as they swam slowly toward the men. As they did, Emily slid under the water to come up in front of Johnny. Rising slowly, she smiled leaning on her forearms the water running off her, down her breasts where her top was hardly covering her.

She reached out to stroke his cheek looking at him longingly; "Would you like to kiss me Johnny?" she asked sweetly and a bit nervously.

He smiled playing along: "Of course," he leaned forward for what was supposed to be a brief kiss. As she gently kissed him, she pulled back for a second, then with her tail she pushed up out the water better, and he pulled her a little closer opening her mouth for a better kiss that lingered.

'A clearing of a throat made her pull back, "Emily, what are you doing?"

A couple of people were looking at them as Johnny played it off: "Trying to lure me in for a swim huh?"

The ring leader called, "Be careful my friend; she'll pull you down to Davy Jones' Locker." He motioned to them, "Come along men; more people are waiting to meet them."

Johnny wandered around with a few of his friends from the set; he glanced up to see Emily coming down the stairs with the other women that were in her tank. She was wearing a long gold dress that brought out her tan. The back of the dress rested at the small of her back with a tattoo just peeping out; her long blond hair left loose over her shoulder. She was looking around hoping to see him as she nervously nibbled on her lower lip. She reached the bottom of the stairs and wandered toward the bar.

Glancing about to see if he was around, she didn't notice a young man walked up to her in a drunken state "Damn, you were hot. You want to have a drink?" Emily smiled stepping back from the guy since he looked like he'd fell over.

"Oh...no, thank you. I was looking for a friend."

"Aw, come on now; don't be like that." Johnny walked up from behind her placing a hand on her back and handing her a glass of wine with the other.

"Hey hun, I was looking for you." He kissed her on the cheek then looked at the guy. "Who's your friend?"

The man backed up a bit, looking at Emily then Johnny: "Oh dude, I'm sorry, didn't know she had a date."

The guy sauntered off grumbling under his breath then saw another woman. She sighed, then looked at him: "I know I prefer to be a writer now."

He laughed at that: "What? Come on now; it's not all that bad. You do make a beautiful mermaid," as she walked up to one the tanks looking over her shoulder at him smiling giving a great view of her graceful well-toned back with the tattoo just peeking out. The blue of the tank and fish swimming about made a beautiful picture with her standing there as Johnny walked up brushing her hair back over her shoulder.

She said to him, "I feel more comfortable in the water than with people a lot of times. That's why I write and drive." Smiling up at him, she sipped on her wine as they wandered though the aquarium looking until they decided to head back to hotel.

At her room she turned to him smiling "You know I thought tonight was not going to go well, not be fun, but you changed that. Thank you."

Johnny brushed her cheek: "Well, I'll tell you a secret I wasn't going to go 'til I knew you were going to be there." With that brushed her lips softly, "Now invite me in," he whispered.

"You sound like a vampire trying to get into my room."

"Hmmm...like in that short story you wrote?" His warm mouth covered hers as she trembled sliding her hands against his chest. His hand tangled in her hair; he gently pulled her head back exposing her smooth neck. "Invite me in," he muttered as he slowly kissed her neck tilting it to the side a bit to lightly bite her. She trembled in response, loving the feel of his mouth on her and with his light bite on her neck, she moaned softly. Trying to open the door, he laughed smiling licking her neck where he bit her.

They stumbled into the room as Johnny pushed the door close with his foot pulling her back to him as him slid his hands over her behind up the small of her back, devouring her mouth with his hungry one. her hands clutched at his shirt while she pressed herself against him. Johnny hands glided up to her shoulders as the backs of her legs hit the ottoman, he pulled the straps of her gown down her shoulders letting it slip to the floor.

Emily broke the kiss trembling, inhaling softly, and biting her lower lip nervously, "Johnny..."

He placed a finger on her lips, "Shhhh...," then pushed her back until they sat on the ottoman pulling his jacket and shirt off, then caressed her face as she smoothly reached up to touch his belt and undid it slowly.

His hand moved to her hair gently tugging making her look up to him: "You don't have to do this love; we can wait," he told her giving her an out, "How long has it been?"

She slowly stroked his stomach sighing softly as he made her look up at him, "Since my husband died 5 years ago," she whispered her hand unzipped his pants as her other arm came down to tug at his pants; his erection sprung out of his pants. She kissed the tip of his cock then flicked her tongue around the tip. If he was going to let her continue left his mind the moment her lips touched him. Her hand closed around the base of his cock.

She whispered, "Please, let me suck you," as she slowly caressed him from the base to the head of his shift. He let out a low moan, when her lips touched the tip again. "Please," she begged.

With his eyes closed, he smiled: "Go head love, suck my cock." Emily licked him as her hand stroked him, then she slowly took him into her mouth slowly going down the shaft then back up. Her other hand stroked his stomach then laid resting on his hip as she went down on his cock slowly working it in until he was buried deep in her throat.

"Oh yeah baby, do you enjoy doing this?" She nodded as she moved back from swallowing down her throat. As she stroked him, she licked the length of his member like he was a piece of her favorite candy, then slowly encompassed him all the way to the base swallowing him down her hot, wet throat as he let out a low groan. Johnny, tangling his hand in her hair, encouraged her to speed up and became a little rougher at which she moaned softly scratching him very lightly and then reaching up to caress him from his stomach down to his thighs as he picked up speed. "Oh yeah baby...," he moaned; he was quickly reaching the end as his shaft pulsed becoming harder. He started to pull away 'til she pulled him back forward to swallow him down her hot throat as he exploded into her throat, she swallowed him without missing a drop then licked him till he was clean of any cum. He stroked her hair and face tilting it up to kiss her as his other hand slid down her neck to caress her breast.

She trembled at his touch when he kneeled down in front of her still kissing her gently as his tongue ran over her lips encouraging them to open for him. He let his hands fall down to her thighs parting them as he pulled back watching her, enjoying how she trembled at his touch, how she responded to him letting him take control. His hands drifted over her firm thighs looking at her smiling and seeing her pink nipples harden under his gaze begging to be sucked. He then looked downwards to see that she was clean shaven. He leaned forward lightly kissing her, again trailing small kisses down her neck as he slid one hand toward her moist center. She trembled as he gently brushed her clit making her whimper as his other hand cupped her breast flicking the nipple while his mouth covered her other nipple.

She stroked his hair away from his face as her head fell back and all rational thought left her. He suckled on her nipple smiling at how wet she became from him just sparselyly brushing her clit. She was so sensitive that he teased her more, then slowly pushed one finger into her moist folds. She moaned wiggling her hips forward wanting him to not stop. Johnny pushed her back till she lay down as he kissed his way down her other hand spreading her wider, his finger slowly torturing her.