Johnny Loves Katie

Story Info
Katie has a secret admirer.
2.7k words
3.63
32.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was excited as she found the address that was stated in the note she received in the mail that morning. The letter was rose scented, and was signed "From a Secret Admirer," telling her to meet him at this location. The innocent 18 year old girl sucked in a breath of shock when her eyes fell on the house.

The house was located just off a dirt road in the middle of no where, and looked abandoned. Why would a potential lover want to meet here of all places? Regardless of her reservations, curiosity compelled her to get out of her red beamer, and walked up the porch stairs.

The house looked like it hadn't been lived in for years, and their were boards on the windows. However, as she approached the door, she noticed that there was another note hanging on it. Once again, it smelled like roses, and had the same graceful handwriting on it.

"Dearest Little Katie: You are getting closer and closer to me. I can't wait until you are in my arms at last, my love. . ." The red headed girl's lips formed into a glowing smile. He was here! Katie palmed the note in her small hands, as she opened the door and ran inside the unlocked front door.

Without hesitation, the school girl, still in her cheerleading uniform followed the trail of rose petals that lead to the second floor and into a dark room. The door was standing wide open, but it was so void of light, that there was no way on earth she could see inside.

"Hello? Are you in there?" Katie reached for a switch on the wall, but when she flicked it, nothing happened. She stepped into the darkness, unafraid. "Hello? Please, don't play any jokes. I really want to see who you are." Suddenly, she heard the door to the bedroom slam.

Katie turned around fast enough to see a form in the darkness walk towards her. Before she would get a single word out, the form lit a zippo lighter and proceeded to light several candles located in the room. She couldn't see his face because his back was to her, but knew that he was a tall man with a slender built, and a shaved head.

She found herself standing there in shock. When he turned to look at her, she was unnerved because she didn't know this person. Before her, was a grown man in full military uniform BDUs that she had never met before, staring at her with a coldness that froze her to the bone.

"I'm sorry, sir! I must be in the wrong house. I'll just go. . ."

"No, I don't think you will, Katie."

As he continued to light the candles, she could see more and more of the room she was standing in. There was an old looking canape bed behind her, draped in white sheets. Around the front posts, were what looked like handcuffs. Katie tried for the door, but was easily caught by the soldier. He quickly snapped the lighter shut, and pressed the searing hot metal on her exposed neck, holding her still as she tried to fight out the bear hug he had her in.

Katie screamed in pain. "No, please, I'll do anything, just don't hurt me!"

The man in the BDUs calmly threw his prey onto the bed, and stood over her. The girl was like a deer trapped in headlights as she went silent from shock. He smiled when she started to weep, rubbing the freshly growing blister forming on her neck with his thumb. All the while, she never lost eye contact through her tears. This proved that the girl was going to be hard to break. Good, he liked it that way.

The man stared down at her with a mixture of hate and desire in his black eyes. She was perfect. Katie's long red, curly hair was beautiful, and her emerald eyes matched perfectly with the Irish green and bright yellow cheerleading uniform she had on. He also loved her freckles that traced from her pretty face, down to where her sweater blocks the view.

"I've waited a long time, Katie. Strip. Strip slowly, or I am going to rip your clothes off, and make you hurt more than you need to. Hear me?"

"Oh, my. . .you. . .are going to. . .rape me? Oh, please, I'm a. . ."

"Virgin. I know. Not for too much longer. Now, don't make me tell you again. . ."

Katie shook her head in disbelief. "No, No! You're letters said that you loved me! I don't even know you! Please, I'll do anything, please! Don't take my virtue! I don't even know your name!"

"Call me Master," and with that, the soldier backhanded the girl so hard that she flew back against the mattress, and he pulled out a buck knife. "And I do love you. I know more about you than you think. Take your fucking clothes off."

Slowly, the trembling young woman reached up for the button on her sweater as she laid on the canopy bed. She worked down until her white and pink bra was showing, and she slid the wool off her shoulders, tossing it to the floor. She, then, reached behind her, sitting up, so she could undo the snaps on her little green skirt.

Katie looked up at her captor again. "Please, Mister. . ." The soldier interrupted her with a hand over her pink glossed lips. Her eyes widened in horror.

"Close, Kiddo. Say Master." Katie said silent. "Don't just sit there quietly. Fucking say it, then you can address me."

She closed her eyes in shame the 20-something soldier lifted his hand off her lips. Katie forced out her words. "M. . .Master, I beg you again, please, I'll. . .I'll let you do anything, just don't take my virginity. It's all I have to offer to my future husband! I don't even know who you are!"

"This is out of your hands," the soldier said cooly, as he grabbed her by the neck and pinned her to the bed with the big knife to her throat. "You should of listened to me. You should of obeyed me. Now, I am going to have to hurt you." With movements quicker than she could see, her master spread her knees with his, gripped the bottom of her skirt, and like it was nothing, the blade slid through the fabric, exposing her panties that matched her bra.

He looked down at his catch as he tossed the green rags to the ground. Katie had her hands trying to cover the D sized mounds that hid under her bra. They were round and perky, and her small hands were just pushing them together, making them look even more tasty. He could feel his BDU pants getting tighter and tighter.

"But I obeyed you! I called you Master!"

The soldier slapped her the face again, looking down at his victim on the bed lustfully for a moment before mounting her. He pinned Katie down onto the feather mattress with his massive arms, and climbed on top of the hysterical cheerleader. He used his knees to pry open her clinched thighs, and pinned her wrists over her head with one hand. When he was comfortably between her legs, he used his free hand to rub her wet pussy.

"How do you know me? The letters. . .I thought I had to know you. You are a stranger. . .what did I do?" She wept softly, as the soldier kissed her neck, cheeks and shoulders. He pulled his lips off of her, and stared into her tear and horror filled eyes.

"Okay, Okay. . .I'll fill you in. My name is Johnny, and I noticed you exactly three weeks ago walking home from the bus stop. I wanted to you, so I broke into your house when no one was home, and I searched your room. Your journal was a great read. So was your mother's. I know everything about you. After all, it's wise to always research any new pets before you buy one. Enough talk. You're so wet, I can't wait any longer."

The man took out his blade, slid it into her panties, and sliced them off without cutting her. Her whole body turned red as he stared at her bare, clean shaven pussy. "I never knew virgins with hairless twats before. Not such a good girl, are you?"

"You are disgusting. I am on the swim team. . .please, don't do it. Don't rape me."

Suddenly, before she had time to do or say anything, the soldier spun the buck knife in his hand, to where the hilt was lined up, and he forced it inside her. Katie screamed in pain as the metal handle ripped threw her hymen. She tried to fight, but she was easily pinned by the soldier's powerful grip, and his body weight kept her flailing limbs still as he started to thrust the knife in and out of the 18 year old girl.

"Oh, you are good girl after all. Look at all the blood." The man pulled the hilt out of her pussy, and showed it to her. He then lifted himself up. "I've wanted you from day one to do this. You are going lick your blood off of my knife, or I am going to kill you."

Suddenly, something in the girl shifted. "Fuck you! I am not your whore! I am not going to let you do this!"

"Yes, you are. You are my whore, because I told you that you are." With that, she got the back of his hand again, but this time, she didn't scream. She didn't cry out. Katie just stared at him with rage filling her green eyes. "You're still not done fighting me? Good girl. That is why I chose you. That's why I love you."

"You don't love me! I am nothing but a whore to you."

"Fine then, whore. I'll treat you like one." She felt his hand lock behind her neck. In one fluid motion, Johnny shifted his body, and sat on Katie's chest to where his ass kept her pinned down, his gigantic, erect cock was hanging inches above her face. She could feel his ball sack pressed against her chin from inside his camouflage pants. She didn't even see him pull it out!

Katie struggled, but she couldn't move. There was nothing she could do, and she knew it. The petite redhead was a so flushed in the face that he couldn't even see her freckles anymore as she wept.

"Now, Red, listen good. You bite me, it will me the last thing you will ever do. You are going to suck, bitch. Not bite. No fucking teeth. Hear me?" He looked down at her from between his legs. "Do you fucking understand?" When she just sobbed, he grabbed a handful of her cherry red hair, pulling it tight around his fist.

Katie winced as the tears poured down from the corners of her eyes, and down her cheeks. "Master. . .I. . .please. . ." Johnny wrapped her hair tighter around his knuckles until she squealed.

"Wench! You are trying my patience. Don't beg. Suck." Reluctantly, and with her eyes tightly closed, she did as she was told. She took her tongue , and started to lick the tip of his head. "Now, down the shaft, Wench. ' Her obedient mouth wrapped around the side of his cock, and went up and down, from the tip, to the balls, sobbing all the while.

"Look up at me," Johnny said in a gruff voice. Humiliated, the girl forced her gaze to Johnny's face. He used his thumb to catch one of her tears, and tasted it. "Don't fucking stop what your doing. Just look at me when you do it. I want you to watch me enjoy this, and I want to watch you hate me."

"You are disgusting. . ." she started before he grabbed the back of Katie's head, forcing half of his 9 and a half inches down her throat. He laughed as she gagged, and started to cough when he pulled his dick back out.

"I taste my own blood! Please, stop!"

"Wench, I told you. No talking. Just sucking." Johnny forced it back into her mouth as she moved her head from side to side, trying to avoid the inevitable. "Fine, you brought this onto yourself." He grabbed Katie around her throat, shifted his weight yet again. Before she knew what was going on, the soldier flipped her over, and planted her face into the stale, white sheets.

Katie's bare ass was buried into his lap, Johnny's hard cock pressing against her shaved cunt. Swiftly, his hands forced her swinging arms into the handcuffs on the bed posts, securing her face down. The soldier then grabbed the girl's little waist, and forced her hips off the mattress.

"You can still stop. Please, please stop hurting me. I'll go home, and I won't tell."

The soldier leaned in so he could whisper in her ear. "You are never going home again, Wench. You belong to me. You are now mine. All mine. You are my slave."

"No. . .no. . .no! Oh, God. . " she wept loudly into the sheet. Without warning, Johnny slapped Katie on the ass, and when her body twitched, he forced the whole length of his penis inside of her tight, virgin asshole. She screamed in a mixture of shame, horror, and excruciating pain.

Johnny moaned in pleasure as he held his cock in place. He slapped her ass again, making her scream. "Mmm, you are such a good little whore. . .I love the way you tense up when I hit you. Your ass clinches on my dick perfectly," he whispered into her ear to where she could feel his breath on her face.

"Take it OUT! Please, take it out! You're hurting me!" Johnny slowly started to thrust his dick in and out of her tight little hole. Katie bit into the pillow in pain, and fought the urge to scream and beg. She would no longer give that bastard the satisfaction.

"Scream for me, Katie."

All Katie did was continue to bite into the pillow, and pray for God to intervene. She felt like he was pulling her apart from the inside out. "Please, stop!"

"Tell me you want me in your pussy, Wench. Then I'll pull out of your ass."

"Okay. . .OKAY! I want you in my pussy. Please. . ." She screamed, muffled by the feather pillow in her mouth.

"You can do better than that. Sound like you want it."

"MASTER! Please! Oh, God! Fuck my pussy, please, put it inside me!" She screamed with everything she had. "Fuck me! I am your whore, please, hurry! Oh God! I don't know how much more I can handle!" And with that, he pulled out his cock and shoved it into her swollen, bleeding cunt. Her whole body flinched in shock.

The moment a pleasured moan escaped her lips, she felt ashamed. Heaven, help her. . .she was starting to feel. . .good. She tried to control the shaking of her legs, but she couldn't.

"Mmm, you like this?" When Katie stayed quiet, he slapped her ass again. "I am talking to you."

To Johnny's shock, the pretty little former virgin actually started to rock her hips, her face still hidden in the sheets. As she did, she moaned softly. He held on to her waist as he started to thrust into her in rhythm. "Yeah, oh, yeah. You're a dirty little whore."

"Yes, Master. I'm your whore." Katie's tears stopped, and the little girl started to get into it. Johnny couldn't stand it anymore. His whole body trembled and he came inside of her hot, little pussy. She followed suit, and he collapsed on top of her, sated. Suddenly, Katie giggled, and Johnny looked at her with a raised eye brow. "Master, I think that I am going to like this."

The Master smiled. "You are my toy. It doesn't matter if you like it."

The End