Johnny's Conquests: Helping a Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RR004
RR004
42 Followers

"I love your fucking tits. I love fucking you."

"I love being FUCKED by you" said Lucy with emphasis. "I love making you cum. Do you want to cum on these big tits?"

"I'm about to."

"Please, I want you to cum on these. Hurry, before I cum again. Please Johnny, come on my tits!"

The dirty talk drove Johnny over the edge and he pulled out and straddled Lucy's chest. She held her breasts to together as he pumped his cum across the magnificent pair of tits. When he was finished, he collapsed next to her and admired the picture he just painted.

"You said you were going to cum again" asked Johnny. "How close were you?"

"Close" said Lucy while laughing. She knew what he was thinking, and knew nothing she could do would stop him. He slid his hand between her legs and began playing with her clit. She felt another climax close and began playing with her cum-covered tits as a search for release. Before too long, she felt her pussy twitch as she came for one final time.

After a few moments of recovery, Johnny asked a question he was thinking off the entire night.

"So did that make tonight better?"

"Yes" giggled Lucy. "Much better, my God. I've never been, you know..."

"Fucked like that before?"

"Yes."

"Your tits are covered in my cum, I think we can speak frankly with each other."

"Speaking of which, can you get me a towel? I'm not sure I can walk right now."

Johnny grabbed a towel and rubbed his reminants off of her breasts.

"Why can't you walk?"

"No one has ever made me cum that many times. I feel like Jell-O."

"You can stay here tonight if that's the case. If you can't walk you probably can't drive."

"I'd like that. Do you have something I can wear to sleep in though? I never wear a bra to bed, and I don't like sleeping topless. And no way am I sleeping in that dress."

"Haha, sure." Johnny lent her one of his Eastern State Baseball t-shirts and the two crawled under the covers. When they initially fell asleep, Lucy was resting her head on Johnny's chest. He had no idea how long they cuddled, but when he woke up late the next morning he found himself facing the opposite direction. When he rolled over, he had hoped to see Lucy, but instead found the bed empty. He looked around and noticed his baseball t-shirt was folded up on the floor and all of her clothes were gone. He checked his phone and saw a text message from Lucy that was sent earlier in the morning.

"I didn't want to wake you, but THANK YOU for a PHENOMENAL night ;)"

While he could still feel every inch of Lucy on the bed and was beyond satisfied with the night of sex he just had, for an unknown reason Lucy already being out of his bed and back into the world gave Johnny an almost empty feeling. It was a feeling he wanted desperately to fill again.

RR004
RR004
42 Followers
12