Johnny's Hypno Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny was already up and had his t-shirt pulled over his head before he wondered why it was necessary to remove his clothes. He sat back down on the dentist's chair to take off his shoes and socks. "All of them?" The thought of being naked in front of Dr. Williams was an awkward one. He dimly remembered having been naked in front of him before, but he hadn't felt awkward.

"Yes, Johnny, all your clothes. I want to see you completely naked. You've been a good boy, so you deserve a reward."

"Okay." He put his shoes next to the chair and put the socks in them. He unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down along with his boxers. He stood in front of Dr. Williams, completely naked, and covering his soft cock and balls with his hands.

"No, boy, let me see you." Dr. Williams gestured for him to move his hands away.

Johnny obeyed, letting his hands hang by his side. He felt even more awkward now, but Dr. Williams had told him to do this, and he was supposed to obey and be a good boy.

"Mmm, yes, very nice." Dr. Williams grinned as his eyes wandered up and down Johnny's body. "Our investors will like you too. Since you've been so good, you may jerk off and come."

His hand was around his soft cock already. "Uhm," he said, biting his lip. "And you'll watch?" That felt weird, like something he shouldn't do.

"Yes, Johnny, I will watch you play with yourself and come. You've been such a good boy, so your reward is getting to come. If you don't want to come, that's fine too, but most guys your age love jerking off. Don't you like it?" Dr. Williams asked.

"I like it," he replied. Even now when he was just holding his cock it was feeling good. Part of him wanted to jerk off and make it feel even better, but he was also not sure about doing it in front of Dr. Williams.

"Don't be shy, Johnny," Dr. Williams told him. "Be a good boy. Obey. Relax. Jerk off for me. Now."

His hand began to move and he leaned back against the chair as his wrist pumped up and down. Yes, he had to jerk off, had to do it for Dr. Williams. He was a good boy. "Oh!"

"Yes, it feels good, doesn't it, Johnny? It feels good to jerk off after sucking cock. It feels good to jerk off in front of another man. It feels good to show off your body," Dr. Williams told him. "You take such good care of it. Of course you want to show it off."

Johnny moaned as he kept pumping his fist. His dick was fully hard now. "Uh huh." He liked the way Dr. Williams looked at him, smiling and leaning forward. It made him feel even hotter, knowing Dr. Williams enjoyed the sight.

"Mmm, keep jerking off for me, boy. Make yourself feel good. You deserve to feel good after sucking my dick and swallowing my come," Dr. Williams told him.

Johnny moaned, his wrist pumping up and down even faster. "Oh, oh!" His hips were thrusting into the tight grip of his wrist. "Ah!"

"Yes, moan for me, let me hear how much you're enjoying this," Dr. Williams said, his eyes gleaming. "Because you're enjoying this very much."

He threw his head back, letting out even louder moan as his wrist kept pumping. He felt so hot, so horny. He couldn't remember ever feeling like this before. It was so intense. "I'm gonna - I'm gonna come!"

"Go on, come for me. Show me how much you love this, how much you love showing off your gorgeous, naked body. How much you love showing off that dick of yours, like a good boy. Obey, Johnny. Obey," Dr. Williams told him. "Come."

He gasped as he felt his orgasm building rapidly, his wrist right around his hot, hard cock. "Yes!" he moaned. "Yes, yes, fuck, so good!" He moaned as ecstasy washed over him, filling his entire body. It felt amazing. Come spurted from his cock, load after load, until the feeling faded and his breathing returned to normal.

He smiled at Dr. Williams. "That was good." He needed the support of the dentist's chair behind him. His legs felt like jelly again after his amazing orgasm.

Dr. Williams got up, pulling up his trousers. "There, sit down for a moment, Johnny. You've done really well." He helped Johnny sit back on the chair. "Stay here, I'll have to get someone else to help you finish your first session. Stay here."

"Okay." Johnny was too exhausted to move anyway. He closed his eyes, still enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss. That had been the best orgasm of his life.

He wasn't sure how long he had been sitting there when Dr. Williams came back in. He was followed by a man a little older than Johnny, with grey eyes and short, dark hair. He was dressed in sweatpants and nothing else. His bare chest was broad and muscular, and he was even taller and bigger than Johnny.

"This the guy?" the newcomer said, looking at Johnny. "Nice."

"I thought you'd like him," Dr. Williams told him. He turned to Johnny and gave him a reassuring smile. "Johnny, this is Alex. He will finish the first session with you. All you need to do is get off the chair, turn around, then lean on it with your hands."

Still a little blissed out from his orgasm, Johnny did as he was told, but his legs were wobbly and he was glad to be leaning on his hands again. He looked at Alex and Dr. Williams over his shoulder. "Like this?" He wondered what they wanted to do now and why Alex was here.

Alex walked over to him and reached out to let one large hand cup Johnny's ass. "Mmm, I'm gonna enjoy this."

A feeling of apprehension filled Johnny's gut. "Enjoy what?"

"He's going to fuck your ass, Johnny," Dr. Williams told him.

"Wh-what?" Johnny asked. He tried to push away from the chair, but Alex's hands were on his shoulders, keeping him in place. "Hey!" The man was stronger than he was.

"Obey. Relax. Don't think. Submit," Dr. Williams told him. "Obey. Relax. Don't think. Submit."

The apprehension eased.

"You're a good boy, Johnny. Good boys relax. Good boys obey and submit. Good boys let themselves be fucked."

He felt relaxed and all worry and concern was leaving his mind. "Uh huh." He just had to do what Dr. Williams told him to do.

"Prepare him, Alex," Dr. Williams said. He moved to stand on the other side of the chair, facing Johnny. "You'll be a good boy, Johnny."

"I thought you said he was ready?" Alex asked, and Johnny heard him rummage in the desk drawers.

"Ready, as in, he has finished the video and passed the first two tests," Dr. Williams said, raising his voice. "Now he's ready for the final one."

"Got it." A couple of steps took Alex back to where he was, standing right behind Johnny. "Anything else I need to know?"

"His results came back clean. You won't need a condom," Dr. Williams replied.

"Mmm, good."

Johnny felt Alex's hands stroke and cup his ass again. The concern was still there in his mind, but he felt detached from it. The hands kept groping and kneading his ass, spreading his cheeks. This wasn't so bad.

"He has a nice ass," Alex said. "Not the best I've ever seen on the guys you've brought here, but still nice. Any investor interested in him yet?"

"No, I wanted to see how the first few sessions go before I release any details," Dr. Williams explained. "We still need to cover some basics. After all, today was the first time Johnny has ever given a blowjob, and the first time he'll get his ass fucked." He smiled at Johnny. "You did well at the blowjob, Johnny. I look forward to you getting even better!"

Johnny smiled back. He felt fingers slide up and down between his cheeks, then they vanished before returning, this time slicker. The thick fingers brushed and circled his hole, and he shivered. No one had ever touched him there.

Dr. Williams stepped closer. "Obey. Relax. Submit."

The fingers kept circling his hole, getting him even slicker. Now that he was relaxing, it was starting to feel nice. There was nothing to worry about.

One finger began to push inside of him, and he gasped when it was followed by a second finger.

"Damn, he's tight."

"I did tell you, he's an anal virgin."

"Yeah, but he feels like he's never even used any fucking toys."

"You know how these straight boys can be." Dr. Williams laughed. "Well, formerly straight boy. We'll train you out of that, Johnny, don't worry. Soon, you'll be an eager bottom, always ready to suck and be fucked. Obey. Relax. Submit."

Johnny nodded as he felt himself relax further. The two fingers in his ass felt okay. A little weird, but okay. They were stretching his hole and making him even slicker. He knew it was so Alex could push his dick in there soon, but that thought didn't worry him. He just had to obey and relax and submit to Alex and Dr. Williams.

The fingers kept thrusting in and out of his hole, spreading more slickness, and he grunted when he felt a third finger push inside. It pushed in deep, and it was starting to feel more than nice. He felt his own cock perk up a little at the sensation. The fingers kept moving and thrusting, and Johnny found himself rocking back onto the fingers.

"See that?" Alex remarked, and he laughed. "Are you enjoying this, Johnny?"

"Mmm," was all he said, closing his eyes as he rocked his hips.

"His cock is starting to harden again. Good. That will certainly make our jobs easier!" Dr. Williams said, sounding pleased.

"Is this because of the hypnosis already?" Alex asked.

"Hmm, no, this first session was just to make sure that he would submit to getting fucked, but making him enjoy it takes more sessions," Dr. Williams explained. "Either the first session was more effective than I thought, or this is all Johnny."

Johnny gasped as the three thick fingers pushed in even deeper and he felt Alex's breath against his ear. "I bet it's all you, isn't it?" Alex told him. "I bet all you needed was a real man to show you how good this can feel. I'm gonna enjoy fucking your tight little boypussy."

"Do you think he's ready?" Dr. Williams asked.

"Oh, definitely," Alex replied, then nipped Johnny's ear before backing off.

Johnny was panting and his ass felt strangely empty. He listened to Alex dealing with his trousers and turned his head to watch.

Alex's cock was the largest Johnny had ever seen outside of porn, and so thick that the man could barely wrap his hands around it. Alex caught him looking and grinned as he kept pumping his hand up and down. "Just getting it lubed up some more before I plow your ass."

Johnny just nodded. Alex's dick was so big, and it was going to go inside of him. He felt a flash of worry. It wouldn't fit. It would hurt. This was bad. He stood up, and one of Alex's hands landed on his shoulder before he could move any further.

"You're not going anywhere," Alex told him, his eyes boring into Johnny's.

"Johnny," Dr. Williams said. "Obey. Relax. Submit. Be a good boy for us. Come on, turn around and lean on the chair."

Johnny moved to obey. The worry in his mind seemed to float away.

Alex's hand was still on his shoulder, pushing until Johnny was leaning on the chair with his elbows resting on the seat. "There, stick your ass out for me. Good."

Johnny started when he felt the blunt head of Alex's cock press against his slick hole. It felt so much bigger and thicker than his fingers.

"Obey. Relax. Submit," Dr. Williams told him. "Good boy, Johnny. Obey. Relax. Submit."

He felt the tip of Alex's big dick push in, and he gasped when he felt the pain. "Oh!"

Dr. Williams kept repeating the words to him, making Johnny feel more and more relaxed every time he said them. It became easier to detach from the pain, to feel it float away like the worry and anxiety from earlier.

Alex grunted behind him as he pushed his dick in deeper. "Fuck, he's so tight!"

Johnny felt a hand grab his chin and Dr. Williams raised his head. He blinked up at the man.

Dr. Williams smiled down at him. "If only you could see yourself, Johnny, how empty your eyes are right now. You boys are so pretty like this."

"Don't go too far," Alex said, then grunted as he thrust in deeper. "I want him to feel this."

"I just did it so he wouldn't struggle as his hole gets used to its new purpose," Dr. Williams said, stroking Johnny's cheek. "I definitely want him to feel you fucking him. Hopefully, he'll like it as much as you fingering his ass."

Johnny just kept staring up at Dr. Williams as he dimly felt his ass get filled more and more with a large, thick cock. His mind was fuzzy, and so were the sensations. He felt the cock push in, then pull back so Alex could push in deeper on the next thrust, but he didn't feel any pain or pleasure from it.

"I'm about halfway in now," Alex said, and his breathing was ragged. He put both hands on Johnny's ass cheeks, kneading and groping them before spreading them again.

"Keep going and don't go too fast."

Johnny blinked as his ass continued to get filled with fat cock. Dr. Williams kept stroking his face. He was obeying, relaxing and submitting. He was a good boy.

"Okay, Johnny," Dr. Williams said, tapping one finger against his cheek to get his attention. "You're being a very good boy, but I want you to come back to me a little more. Just focus on the sensation in your ass, boy. Focus on what it feels like to get fucked."

Johnny nodded. The fuzziness eased and he gasped when Alex thrust in hard. "Ooh!" He rocked forward along with it. It felt weird, but not bad.

"That's it, Johnny," Dr. Williams told him. "Focus on those feelings."

It was different from the fingers, because the cock was so much thicker and larger, able to go much deeper. The way the cock thrust in and out was different too, so much harder and rougher than the fingers had been.

Alex thrust in deep again, his balls slapping against Johnny's ass. His next thrust was even deeper and he pressed his chest against Johnny's back. "Mmm, your tight boypussy feels good," he murmured into Johnny's ear.

Johnny shivered, moaning a little at the next thrust. It was so much and he felt a hint of the pleasure he had felt when Alex had used his fingers.

"Focus, Johnny," Dr. Williams told him. "Focus on how it feels."

He let out a louder moan at Alex's next thrust. There was pleasure there, even though it also felt weird. He rocked back, tilting his hips slightly.

Alex chuckled, his breath hot against Johnny's face. "Yes, your body knows how to move, doesn't it? Knows how to make it feel good." He nipped Johnny's ear as he thrust in hard.

Johnny moaned, closing his eyes. It was feeling good. A big dick was thrusting in and out of his ass, a man was holding him down and fucking him, and it felt good. His own cock was perking up again, getting harder.

"I could pound your little boypussy all day," Alex grunted. "Soon, you'll want me to." His thrusts became faster, harder, even deeper. "Soon, you'll beg me to."

Johnny moaned with every thrust. It felt so different from jerking off himself, getting a blowjob, or fucking. It felt so good. "Yes," he moaned, "yes!" His own hips were rocking back every time Alex thrust in. His body had found the right rhythm.

"Interesting," Dr. Williams said. "I'll make a note of this... enthusiastic response in his file. It'll depend on how the next couple of sessions go, but the investors will want to know about this."

"You love it, don't you," Alex grunted as he kept fucking Johnny. "You love getting your boypussy pounded hard."

"Yes," Johnny managed. His own cock was achingly hard, but he needed the support of leaning on both elbows. Otherwise he would've reached down to grab his own cock by now.

"Mmm, I'm gonna enjoy training you," Alex groaned, and his thrusts became faster, slamming into Johnny's ass.

Johnny moaned, wanting more, wanting it to last, but all too soon, Alex slammed in hard and let out a deep groan as he came. He filled Johnny's ass with his come.

He stayed where he was when Alex pulled out and stepped back, leaving him empty except for the come that was now starting to seep out.

"That was good," Alex told him.

Johnny started when Alex spanked his ass once.

"Let's get him to his room," Dr. Williams said. "He'll need some rest. Johnny, you can get up now."

He stood up, his cock still standing stiff and hard.

Alex chuckled when he noticed. "Damn, you definitely enjoyed it, didn't you? Don't worry, next time you'll probably be able to come just from getting fucked."

Dr. Williams and Alex led Johnny to a small room with a single bed and a window that overlooked the lawn outside. There was also a wardrobe in the corner and a simple chair.

"This is where you'll stay, Johnny," Dr. Williams told him. "We'll show you around the facilities later, once you've had some time to sleep."

Johnny lay down on the bed, yawning. "I'm tired."

"Yes, of course you are. You've had an intense day." Dr. Williams turned to Alex. "Use the straps. Not so tight that he can't move on the bed."

Johnny enjoyed the softness of the mattress and pillow underneath him, and watched as Alex put black cuffs around his ankles, before he spread Johnny's legs to attach black straps to them. "What're those for?" he asked. He felt Dr. Williams put cuffs around his wrists too.

"For your own good," Dr. Williams assured him, using straps to tie Johnny's wrists over his head and to the bedposts.

"He's secure," Alex said, looking at Dr. Williams.

Johnny wriggled on the bed. He could still move his arms and legs a little, but he felt the tug of the cuffs.

"Don't worry about it, you're a good boy." Dr. Williams walked over the wardrobe, opening it and taking out a grey blanket. Johnny couldn't see if there was anything else inside. "Get some rest." Dr. Williams spread the blanket over his body, making sure his feet were cover too. "There, we'll check up on you later this evening to see how you're doing. If you're hungry, we can get you some food then." He smiled down at Johnny. "Sleep well, boy."

Johnny closed his eyes, sighing happily.

12