Johnny's Plan Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls' parents become involved.
3.6k words
4.4
24.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
492 Followers

The photos Johnny had downloaded from his laptop were his own personal favourites. He had decided not to include any of the footman as he didn't want his colleague to lose his post. Nevertheless, the two pics of the girls in bed together would surely do the trick. Once he had nervously posted them to their parents, one copy destined to arrive at each of their homes on the same morning, he tried to relax as he waited to see what would happen next.

He had instructed both parents to be at a specific address where they would be informed how they could prevent the evidence of their daughters' debauchery from finding its way onto the internet, how they could prevent it being sent to the local school, church and anyone else that Johnny thought would ostracise the whole family if the truth were known.

The morning the photos were due to arrive Johnny was not on duty, as he had planned, but he later heard how Andrew, the girl's father was heard to have a furious call with their mother before he stormed out of the house in a rage and insisted on driving himself, even though the chauffeur was standing waiting for him.

At the time Johnny didn't know any of this but it was exactly what he had hoped. Waiting patiently in much anticipation he looked down from a private office at his brother's company and saw the car screech to halt in the car park below, almost exactly on the appointed time. He was delighted to see both parents get out of the car together and sat back behind the desk - waiting, planning and licking his lips in horny anticipation.

A few moments later the furious parents were shown into the office. Andrew was a picture of unleashed rage and almost flew at Johnny over the desk. Almost. Johnny's brother knew exactly what he was up to and had instructed two of his security staff to be present until both parents were seated and slightly calmer. The sight of these two heavily built men was enough to force Andrew to comply with Johnny's wishes and to sit down in one of the chairs on the other side of the desk.

Sarah, his ex-wife and the mother of their two girls took the other chair while she felt the weight of Johnny's stare coursing over her body. He had always had a thing for redheads and she was exceptional. Prominent breasts which her designer suit did nothing to conceal, shapely arse which her skirt seemed to cling too and legs that Johnny could only hope were encased in silk stockings had his cock straining within the confines of his trousers.

Smiling at the two people across the desk, he didn't say a word as he pointed the remote control at the large screen on the wall and further evidence of their daughter's naked bodies writhing together on their bed was played to them in glorious detail. Andrew was about to launch another enraged assault on Johnny when his wife slapped him down.

"Be quiet, Andrew, you idiot. I believe this young man has a proposition for us."

Andrew knew that tone of voice very well. It was one that he had learned to obey throughout their married life and it was now second nature to him to do as he was told.

"Thank you, Sarah. I do indeed have an offer for you and one I would strongly urge you to accept as I have no desire to shame your daughters in the public eye. However, if you do not accept my terms then that is exactly what I will do and these images will be plastered across the local and national media. I'm sure neither of you want that."

"How much do you want?" asked Andrew resignedly.

He knew blackmail when he heard it. He also knew that he could think of any way out of this predicament other than to pay whatever this villain demanded of them.

Hearing this Johnny nodded to the security men that it was time for them to leave as he now had everything under control. The two men were reluctant to leave, not because they thought there would be any more trouble but because they were thoroughly enjoying the film on the screen of the two girls fucking each other. Sarah and Andrew watched them go, heard them lock the door behind them, then turned back to face their tormentor.

"You've got me all wrong, Andrew. I don't want your money."

"Then what do you want?" the two puzzled parents asked in unison.

"It's quite simple really," smiled Johnny smugly. "I want to fuck Sarah."

Andrew was about to jump out of his chair once more when Sarah placed a restraining hand on his arm. The red faced man struggled to control his fury but did as his ex-wife instructed him to do.

"You will make this all go away if I sleep with you? How do we know we can trust you to keep your side of the deal?"

"You don't but I will because it will be to my benefit if I do. But, no, I don't want to sleep with you. I want to fuck you, here, now, in front of your husband so that he can watch and we can all have a good time together."

"You're out of your mind, you little creep. I don't think you realise just how much trouble you are really in. Unlock that door. we're leaving."

"Oh, be quiet, you silly man. And if we do this you will destroy all the evidence?" she asked Johnny

"You have my word but first I think we better restrain Andrew. Dare I presume your daughters have inherited their liking for silk stockings from their mother?"

At a nod from Sarah, Johnny instructed her to remove them and tie Andrew to the chair. He was about to remonstrate once more when a glare from his ex-wife silenced him. She stood up and, looking Johnny straight in the eye, slowly raised her pencil skirt like a veil before him and revealed she was indeed wearing stockings but not the type favoured by her daughters. Sarah's stockings were held up by the straps from a suspender belt that Johnny could not yet see but the revelation of the naked skin at the top of her thighs was already enough to cause Johnny's pre-cum to begin to gather. He looked on in delight as she unhooked the straps from the lacy tops of her stockings and rolled them down her slim, toned legs. Brazenly she handed them over to her blackmailer and sat back down, crossing her legs in a fashion that caused Johnny's cock to twitch again.

For a moment he could only sit there and stare but, realing that he was the one in charge, he picked up the stockings from his desk and staring straight at her, he brought them to his face, inhaling deeply her arousing scent. Standing up and revealing the bulge in his trousers, Johnny walked round the desk, smiled at his victims then pulled Andrew's arms behind his back and secured them to the chair. Once he had tested the knots to ensure the older man was no more of a threat he turned all his attention to Sarah.

"Have you ever imagined this, Sarah? Being taken in front of your helpless husband, being used in a way that will degrade him as much as it does you? Have you ever played with yourself dreaming of being fucked by force? I know I have and I'm sure Andrew has. So let's not waste any more time. Strip."

Once again Andrew tried to move but he was securely tied to the chair and the more he struggled, the tighter his ex-wife's stockings seemed to fasten him down. Sarah knew that she should feel sorry for him, knew she should feel humiliated or even ashamed. What she did feel however was her pussy dripping like it hadn't in such a long time and she urgently tore off her designer clothes and threw them on the bed. When she stood in front of the two men in just her underwear and high heels she tried to look defiantly at Johnny as if to prove she wasn't scared of him. Johnny in turn simply stared back and ordered her to remove her bra and panties.

Now she began to feel self conscious as she was finally going to be naked before this stranger who had so much power over her and her ex-husband who had none. As she reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her satin bra her face turned almost as red as her hair. Her generous tits spilled out and she looked up to see both men staring at her engorged nipples. But even her topless delights didn't satisfy her tormentor and Johnny impatiently told her to get her knickers off.

Sarah blushed an even deeper shade of red as she slowly lowered her panties down her toned legs and stood up straight, revealing her nakedness to both men. Andrew stared at the pussy that he had waited so long to see again while Johnny stared at the tuft of red hair above the trembling woman's lips and licked his own lips in anticipation.

"Excellent," smiled Johnny, trying to contain his excitement. "My cock is straining to get out here so why don't you kneel down in front of your ex and show him what he's been missing for so long?"

Almost in a trance now Sarah did as she was told, telling herself that she was doing this for her daughters, that she was being forced to do it, that she didn't have any choice. Her pussy meanwhile was telling her to get on with it in the hope that someone would pay it some attention soon.

Falling to her knees only inches away from her furious ex-husband, she unbuckled Johnny's belt and reached into his trousers for her latest cock. As Johnny pushed his trousers and shorts down he rewarded her with the sight of his cock standing erect and hard in front of her face. Her mouth began to water almost as much as her pussy at the thought of what this cock was about to do to her. She briefly looked at Andrew but he had turned his head to the side refusing to watch her pleasure another man's cock with the mouth that used to belong to him.

Tentatively, almost as if she didn't know what she was doing, she put out her tongue and touched Johnny's throbbing cock. As she watched it seemed to grow even more until she finally put it in her mouth. Even there, as her warm lips slid down his hard flesh and her moist tongue swirled over the swollen knob on top, it seemed to swell again.

Johnny thought he had died and gone to heaven and he noticed that Andrew's eyes had been unable not to watch. He let her continue as she was for a few moments before he decided to remind them who was in charge. He grabbed her red hair and pulled her head closer to him, simultaneously ramming his hard cock into her mouth.

Sarah was stunned. For a moment, when she heard Johnny moan from the effects of her oral skills, she had wondered if she could satisfy him with just a blowjob. Well if that was to be the case it would be a blowjob under his terms as she had no choice but to open her throat. Her lips were pressed tightly against his black hair and she began to struggle for air. Just as she thought she might pass out he yanked her head away and she gasped as much air as she could while her mouth drooled down onto her heaving chest. Just when she was starting to recover Johnny grabbed her hair again and shoved his cock back down her throat.

Taking full control now, Johnny slammed repeatedly in and out of her mouth, jerking her head forward each time by the hair as he thrust his young cock between her lips all the way to the back of her throat. All Sarah could do was suck and try to catch a quick breath whenever he pulled out for more than a second.

Even at the height of such rough treatment Sarah knew that this was what she had waited for for so long. The harder her young blackmailer fucked her mouth the more her mature pussy leaked. Although she was struggling she loved it when he forced his cock down her throat and made her gag. She just couldn't get enough and the fact that her ex-husband was being forced to watch just seemed to intensify the experience. But just when she thought she knew what was going to happen next Johnny pulled her off him and stepped back.

"I think we're being a bit rude, Sarah, don't you. I'm sure Andrew would like to feel your mouth on his cock once again. Why don't you see if he's as excited as you are? I bet your performance has made his cock stand up."

Johnny practically threw Sarah onto her ex-husband's lap and she knew she had no choice but to do what she was told. For the first time in many years she pulled down Andrew's zip and was surprised when she pulled out a very hard cock, certainly harder and bigger than she remembered it. She knew her ex-husband was totally messed up sexually but she had never realised that he was a voyeur, getting off on her being used like this in front of her. For some reason that turned her on even her more.

Johnny smiled to himself as he saw the disgust and shame on Andrew's face but he knew he wasn't going to complain. He forced Sarah's face down to meet Andrew's cock and, once she began to open her mouth to take him in, Johnny slammed her face down into the other man's lap and held it there for just a moment. Repeating this over and over again he knew Sarah would have no trouble swallowing Andrew's much smaller cock when she had done so well with his own.

"Is that bringing back memories for you both? Well here's a new twist for you. While you suck Andrew's cock, Sarah, I'm going to fuck you. I hope neither of you mind because I know I won't."

Holding her head in place over her ex's cock, Johnny guided his cock to her dripping cunt. Sliding in easily, he watched in delight as it disappeared between her lips and he began to fuck her with quick, powerful thrusts.

Sarah knew she should fight this, knew she should fight it like she had never fought anything before but she also knew there was no pint. She was going to cum. The pummeling her cunt was receiving from behind made it impossible to concentrate on sucking Andrew's cock and she pulled him out of her mouth and bit her lip. Johnny stabbed into her quivering cunt again and again and again in a way that no-one had ever dared do before and she knew her orgasm was going to be like no other either. It suddenly exploded somewhere deep within her being and gushed from her pussy. She gasped as her whole body trembled in lust and her juices streamed down her thighs.

"I thought you might enjoy that, Sarah, but you're neglecting Andrew. Now do what all whores do and put his cock back in your mouth."

Sarah's her legs were shaking so much she had to hold on to Andrew to keep herself upright while Johnny's cock continued to fuck her pussy and she knew another orgasm was about to wash over her. She sucked her ex-husband's cock back into her throat and tried to concentrate on it but all it did was help to muffle her scream as she came again and again.

"Well, well. Quite the little slut aren't you, Sarah. I guess all the stories were true after all. Andrew, your ex-wife's cunt is so wet now so I think I'll fuck her in the arse instead."

Andrew looked on in bemusement and jealousy. He had always wanted to take her anal virginity but she had always refused him. However, when he saw her tilt her arse in the air to receive Johnny's cock he knew it wasn't her first time. The young man easily punched through her outer rim into her dirtiest hole and Andrew could only watch in disbelief as his ex-wife took it with ease.

Johnny smiled at the older man as he slammed in and out of Sarah's plump bottom while slamming her head up and down on Andrew's cock at the same time. He could see from the expression on his face that the other man wasn't going to last much longer and he suddenly pulled her off by her hair as he continued to ram into her.

"Use your hand, Sarah. Show him what a slut looks like with cum all over face. Tell him how much a whore loves a cock up her arse. Go on, Sarah, give him a memory he'll never forget."

Sarah wrapped her fingers around the head of Andrew's throbbing cock and stroked it firmly inches from her face. She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip while looking up at him with lust-crazed eyes.

"Oh God, I'm sorry, Andrew but he's right. I love having a cock up my backside. I love it sliding in and out of the hole you never had. Oh God, I'm going to cum again. Cum with me, Andrew. Shoot your cum all over my face while I cum with his cock up my arse."

Andrew could take no more and his cock erupted, a flow of thick cum that splashed all over her face, covering her eyes, her nose, her mouth and even landing in her hair. More and more shot out as he watched it begin to drip down from her chin onto her tits.

That did it for Johnny too and, grabbing Sarah by the hips, he felt his whole body stiffen as shot after shot of cum sprayed from his cock and splashed all over her insides. Meanwhile, Sarah had slipped her hand down between her legs and was rubbing her clit back and forth rapidly, urgently. When she felt Johnny's cock swell in her arse she arched her back and squirmed under the assault of her own fingers. Juices gushed from her cunt and dripped down onto the floor as yet another orgasm ripped through her body. She looked at her ex-husband who could only stare at her in disbelief.

Andrew had become fully erect again from watching Sarah being used and humiliated by this thug who was standing before him and daring to smile at him.

"I guess you enjoyed that as much as Sarah and I did, Andrew. I suppose you want your turn of her arse now too."

Sarah was like a rag-doll when Johnny pulled her up from the floor and made her squat over her ex's cock until she guided it into her ravaged hole. Johnny meanwhile presented his cock to her cum-covered face and grabbed her red hair so she could suck his cock back to life. Once he was hard enough he lifted her legs up and over his shoulders before sliding his cock into her cunt while Andrew still had his cock in her arse.

For all the rumours that the family had spread during her divorce Sarah had never felt anything like this. Both her holes were stuffed full of cock and Johnny had begun to pinch her nipples so hard that they hurt. She couldn't believe this was happening to her as she knew she was going to cum yet again. She slid down her hand between her and Johnny and rubbed a finger against her clit. That was all it took. Johnny saw the lust in her eyes and squeezed her nipples even harder. This time there was no cock in her mouth to silence the scream that filled the room when her orgasm tore through her used body.

Andrew could feel her orgasm causing her to squeeze his cock and at the same time Johnny pounded her pussy hard and fast. The older man was the first to cum as he moaned aloud and shot his creamy seed into his ex-wife's tightest hole. Sarah was next and she felt as if she was about to lose consciousness when her pussy exploded for a final time and she squirted juices all over her youngest fucker. It only took Johnny a few more thrusts before he too grunted and filled her pussy with his spunk.

"Well, that was fun. Now since you have both paid the price I will allow you to leave with all the evidence of your daughters' debauchery. You can untie him now, Sarah. I don't think Andrew has any fight left in him."

When Johnny stood back and let his cum seep from her battered pussy, Sarah gingerly stood up and slowly pulled her arse off Andrew's cock. She untied him and began to get dressed, looking down at the puddle of cum on the floor between her legs and the cum that was streaming down her thighs. She wasn't even sure if she could walk down to the waiting limo but at least she had saved her daughters and their reputations.

Johnny sat back down behind the desk, waited until they had gone, then began to play back the recording of the last few hours.

Scot1234
Scot1234
492 Followers