John's Birthday Present

Story Info
Candy gives John a gift to remember.
2.7k words
3.08
19.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaguar
Jaguar
1 Followers

It was John’s birthday today and Candy had a big surprise for him. The last time they had sex was the night Candy got her new room. Candy started out her day bye going to the spa to get her hair and make up done while there she asked the lady if she would mind shaving her pussy to and the lady said sure why not. After Candy was done there she went out and bought a nice red looking teddy she knew John would like. She went home started to get ready she wore the teddy underneath her clothes as she got all dolled up It was now time to pick John up..

As she walked up to his house and said lets go we are going out for supper. As they hopped into Candy’s John was noticing how Nice Candy looked tonight.. As they drove John kept asking Candy where they where going and she would not tell him but kept driving.. As she was driving she headed down the back roads John was thinking what the hell is going on.. About two hours later Candy pulled up in fount of a cabin in the mountains.

As Candy lead him in to the cabin John could smell the wood in the fire place burning it was such a refreshing smell. As Candy stared making supper John sat there watching her thinking how sexy she was if only John knew what she was wearing under her clothes Us Candy started to set the table john could smell How good the food was Candy yelled out that supper was ready as john got to the table he noticed that there that the room was lit with nothing but rose scented candles and the food set on the table as they sat at the table and stared to eat John could smell Candy’s Perfume it smelled so good...

As they ate Candy slid her foot up and down John's leg John knew much more of this and his cock would get hard and Candy knew this.. Candy kept rubbing his leg with her foot teasing him.. John found it hard to finish his supper but managed to finish it all .. Candy got up and went and brought back a cake for him and said happy Birthday John and leaned over and gave him a big kiss..

As John was eating his cake Candy went over and started to play with his cook and said let me see how good it taste so john said okay stood up and slid his shorts to his knees and then sat back down before he knew what was happening Candy took a piece of cake and spread it all over his cock and then started to lick and eat the cake off his cock he was enjoying this so much oh it felt good as she was devouring his cock oh yea baby he moaned as she took his cake covered cock in her mouth and giving him a blow job as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock she was getting into it and so was John as he started to fuck her mouth with his hard cock she reached down and started to rub his balls in her hands as she bobbed up and down she took his cock out of her mouth and slid his balls in her mouth as she suck them in and chewed on them as she started to stroke his cock he was moaning by now ohohohohohoh yes baby that’s it oh oh oh ho.

As she licked her way back up his shaft sticking her tongue in to the tip of his cock she could taste his precum as she stared to suck his cock deep in her mouth again as she could feel his cock in the back of her throat as she deep throated hi cock she want more of it he was really starting to thrust into her mouth as he grabbed Candy’s head and started fucking it she was so tight as she but her teeth on it a little bit john could feel the pain but it felt so good as he rammed his cock deep in her mouth as she felt john stiffen as he One squirt after another went into Candy’s mouth as she sucked and swallowed his cumm she couldn’t handle it all and it spilt out of her mouth Candy kept sucking making sure she got every last drop she took his cock out and said happy birthday John..

As they sit there talking John stands up and pulls his shorts up as Candy says lets go in to the living room and sit by the fire. So they retire to the living room where John adds more wood to the fire... they lay on the floor as Candy lays her head on John's chest as she lays there and they talk it get so hot in there with the fire and Candy laying on his chest that John says he has to take off his shirt . As he lays back down Candy lays back on his chest and starts playing with his chest hairs. They lay there for what seems like an hour as Candy gets up and says she will be back in a min.. As John is laying there he must have dozed off because the next thing he hears music playing he opens his Eyes to find Candy straddling him dancing to the music in just .a red teddy..

As she dance around him she grabs a vibrator and slides it in and out of her pussy saying Happy birthday love john sees that Candy’s pussy is shaved and says oh baby you shaved..Candy slides the vibrator in and out making it real wet then takes it out and sliding it in her mouth.. As she takes it out she sits on John’s face as she slide her pussy to his waiting mouth as he slides his tongue deep in her pussy as she rides his tongue in and out oh yea john right there oh baby I want to cum in your mouth as John fucks her pussy with his hard tongue as she humps his face making it all wet with her juices.. John can feel how wet she is and she taste so good to as he continues to lap up her juices she gets off his face and slide up kissing him and licking her juices off his face . As she is she finishes cleaning his face she slides down taking his hard cock back in her mouth sucking him deep and hard as she drives it all the way in her mouth she grab his balls and massages them as he yells out OOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH baby oh yea that feels so good oh baby I am going to cummm on yea ohhh oh 0h yea here she blows Yeaaaaassssssssss...

They lay there for a while and as Candy says to John you want a glass of wine and John says sure why not when she comes back john is sitting on the couch and they drink the wine as they sit and talk some more about there thoughts it is getting late so john say lets go to bed Candy is glad to hear that because that is where all the fun is going to be . As they enter the bed room Candy lays on the bed and John joins her .. She crawls on top of him taking his wrists in her arms and hand cuffs him to the bed saying you are mine love and you are going to get the best present you have ever gotten as she did the same with john’s feet..

As he slide off of him and gets up and dances with in inches of his face ever so close to his lips but not close enough as she rubs her pussy as he tries to free him self John's cock is getting so hard as she leans over and slowly blows on it and lick the tip driving John wild she is in complete control as she sits on his face and he cant do anything but suck her pussy he is drowning in her juices as she is cumming all over John's face . She has hi cock in her mouth again. As he brings her to the bigest orgasm she has had in a while as she moans OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck me with that tongue.

As John shoots his load all over Candy’s tits she takes her tits in here hands and licks John's cum off of them oh it taste so good John . As she laid there with John still tied to the bed. Candy gets up and walks it the Kitchen and grabs a sheet of plastic and lays it on the floor in front of the fire that is going out so she puts more wood the fire then grabs about 8 bottles of baby oil.

Then she goes and un cuffs john and leads him to the plastic and then tells him to lay on the plastic she grabs bottle after bottle of baby oil and pours it on him he is getting so wet with the oil the plastic has so much oil on it as Candy starts to rub the oil all over John's body as she slide up and down his body as they both get so slippery as she starts to wrestle with him they are slipping and sliding real good as they are so lubed up that her pussy was on fire for john and she slid up and She grabbed his cock and started to stroke his shaft and it would go swish swish with all the oil on it as she strokes it back to life she looks at it and gets to know the shape and the contour of it.. She notice it has several veins and ridges which turns her on the head of it is purple and red with her strokes, as she gets it so hard she places her pussy over John's cock as she moans OHHHHHH John your cock is so hard as it goes deeper and deeper in my Pussy john moans as he feels candies pussy for the first time that Night oh yea Candy fuck my cock oh baby that feels so good..

As Candy grinds her pussy on John cock she can feel her juices building up as she is fucking John's cock like she couldn’t get enough of it oh John you are so hard I want you deeper in me john Oh Yesssssssssss ohohhh baby grinding her pussy harder on John's cock as the mix of oil and her juices makes John's Cock go in and out of Candy’s pussy Candy is so hot at the thought of John's cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she rides his cock like she was riding a WILD BRONCO oh yessssss as she would slam down on John's cock.

She was moaning so load that you could hear her moans thru out the cabin as she road John's cock as she felt her orgasm heighten as she screamed in pleasure she continued to pump John's cock with her pussy as she felt John’s cock harden even more in her pussy as he squirted one load after another in her oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa she screamed as they laid there on the oil soaked sheet. Well they got up and cleaned the plastic off the floor and wiped the accessed oil off their bodies they laid on the floor and fell asleep as. And laid in each others arms.. John wakes up and goes to the kitchen and makes a pot of coffee as he is reflecting on the night before.

As he pours his coffee he is sitting there thinking about Candy making him cum so much last night he walks in to the living room and slips a few more pieces of wood in the fire as he sit on the couch just looking at his girlfriend laying there on the floor thinking of how sexy she looks as she is sleeping he finishes his coffee and slide down to here sexy soft body as it is so soft from all the oil the night before..he puts his arm around her as he looks down at her smooth pussy he can’t help but reach out and touch Adad is so soft and smooth as he can still smell the scent of there sex last night and it was driving him crazy that he had to reach out and rub her pussy making her so wet that his finger slid right in to her pussy as she slept he thought how can I get away with this he slid down and got between her legs and started to lick her pussy good it taste so good as he could smell there sex last night it was a sweet smell filling his nose as he started to lick her sweet wet pussy tasting her juices he slid two fingers in her pussy as he was fingering her pussy .. As John he slid three fingers in Candy’s pussy as he sucked on her clit as he was doing this Candy started to moan in her sleep he kept this up when all of a sudden Candy moved her hands down to star play with her clit..

She grabbed John's head and started to hump it oh this drove John crazy as he held out his tongue Candy hump it like a wild animal by this time Candy was waking up feeling the hot tongue of John on her clit.. John slid his fingers deeper and deeper in her pussy as she moaned ohhhhhhh yes baby suck my clit yes baby. As John’s finger slides deeper and deeper in Candy’s pussy . John slides up and kisses Candy on the lips as she tastes her juices John reaches down and grabs his cock and rubs it up and down Candy’s slit rubbing it all over her clit as she moans oh ohohohhhhhhhhhh yea oh John don’t tease me baby fuck fuck oh godddddd fuck me yes baby John slide his cock down to the entrance of Candy’s pussy and slides it in ohhhhh yessssssssss John..

Candy screams as john is ramming his cock deep in Her pussy As he pounds her deep and his balls slapping Candy’s ass Oh baby yes fuck baby harder deeper Candy begs as john pounds harder and deeper.. Candy is squirming all over the place trying to get John's cock deeper in her pussy oh yeaaaaaaaaaaa she screams as she meats John's thrusts. As john picks her up and flips her over driving his cock deep in her doggy style as he reaches around and twists Candy’s clit in his finger driving her crazy oh yea oh baby yea right here oh baby Candy screams.

As john fucks here hard and deep as he is fucking her she say John I want you in my ass please John my ass oh god john please . As he slides his cock out of her pussy he grabs the vibrator she had last night and shoves it up her pussy as he pushes the tip of his cock in to her ass oh baby oh yea as john’s cock disappears into candies tight little ass as he start to thrust in and out slowly at firs t as Candy takes the vibrator and fucks her self with it oh baby your ass is so tight as john pounds her ass as she screams in pleasure as she knows she is going to cumm son with the most powerful orgasm she has ever had AS SHE CONTINUES TO FUCK HER PUSSY SHE IS BUCKING INTO John’s cock has he is thrusting deep into her tight hot ass he spreads her ass watching his cock spread her ass apart has he keeps pounding sending Candy over the edge ohhhh yesss Bayyyy as he thrust a few more time squirting his load deep in to Candy’s ass. She can feel it hitting the depths of her ass as he cummmms and cum’s and groan’s ohhhh. They say in the position until john’s cock shrinks in Candy’s ass as they roll over and kiss passionate...

Jaguar
Jaguar
1 Followers