John's Blackout

Story Info
Doctor treats friend's son for blackouts.
3k words
4.27
67.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan1974
joan1974
10 Followers

It had seemed so straightforward. Linda, whom I met at college 22 years ago, had asked me to treat her son. I knew he had started suffering from blackouts at the age of 16. Lately they had increased in frequency. He was now turning 20 and would leave for college on an athletics scholarship. Linda was worried that he would hurt himself badly. His specialty was the decathlon and he needed all his energy and focus to perform.

Linda had taken her son to all sorts of specialists and they had come to the conclusion that it his blackouts were caused by a lack of blood to the brain. As Linda had been unable to find a heart specialist that could see John on short notice, she had come to me.

I am doctor specializing in heart problems. Through my Chinese roots I also use alternative therapies such as massage, zone therapy and acupuncture to compliment modern science. The combination has proved very effective.

- I will be on holiday but if John doesn't mind the boredom, he can spend the week at the cabin while I examine him.

Linda dropped John off on Sunday afternoon and drove straight back to town. John carried his big case easily up to his room. Still, his tired demeanor made his 6 foot 3 frame seem small. Seeing him brought home to me that John was not himself.

On Monday morning I had a chat with John to go through the week. I would take his pulse and blood pressure three times a day. Also he would wear a monitoring device connected through Wi-Fi to my computer. I wanted him to keep a diary of what he ate and his activities so as to be able to isolate any triggers.

Just as I leaned forward to show him the activity plan, I saw his eyes roll back. I leaped up and caught him just as he was tipping over the chair. He was too heavy for me to hold. As he fell, I instinctively tried to get underneath him to break his fall.

I caught his head with my hands. His body hit me like a punch. My butt hit the floor first. His body pushed my back and I hit the wooden floor. I lost my breath. I thought I would faint.

When all was still I was worried that John had hurt himself. I could not move. My 90 pounds under his 220 were suffocating. John had landed face down. His left leg lay between mine. His upper body had twisted to the side. His head was resting on the floor with my hand lodged in between.

He was out cold, breathing slowly. He was so heavy. My back hurt. Something was caught between his thigh and my hips. I stuck my hand down to remove it. It was a large object in his pocket. I took a firm grip to try to push it to the side. A flashlight? But it was soft. Suddenly I felt it twitch. I tried to let go but my hand was stuck. I could feel it vibrate to the rhythm of John's heart.

I was holding his very large penis.

John started to wake up. As he did, he started to move. Fortunately I could remove my hand before he noticed my hand and I could help him off me. He apologized and said it usually doesn't happen in the mornings. I was just glad I was there to catch him.

John looked groggy as he went back to his room to study. I ordered him to get into bed in case something happened again.

I went about my day as normal. I went out to fetch wood for the stove, filled several bottles with water from the well – we had running water for washing but I preferred drinking water from the well. The cabin was located in the north out in the wood far away from any neighbors.

After dinner I took a shower. With shampoo in my face I was blindly looking for the soap. I reached out and got a bottle. As I was I holding it I needed to open my eyes to see that it was the right one. Before I opened my eyes I felt the large, round bottle and my body and mind connected: it was the same size as John's penis. I stared at the soap bottle. It was huge. Closing my eyes, I caressed it. No mistake. John had a penis that was huge.

As I sat down at my desk and look through my notes, I went through the data I had from John. There was nothing strange. There was a sharp drop before his blackout as was expected. If anything, it confirmed Linda's suspicion. For some reason, his body was prioritizing blood flow elsewhere resulting in a blackout. It was the brain's way of protecting itself. It simply shut down.

I had seen similar symptoms with binge eaters. They stuffed themselves far too fast with blood rushing to the stomach to start digestion resulting in lightheadedness. I had once come across a blackout due to this.

By midnight I was pooped and went to bed. No sooner I had put my head on the pillow, was I sleeping soundly. My dreams came just as quickly, strange dreams of people falling down in front of me. I was trying to catch them but was always too late. As they were falling, I found myself tripping over them. My hands tried desperately to grab the handles that appeared on the sides of the wall. My hands were never able to get a firm grip. They kept sliding off. The handles were soft and warm to my touch but always slipping away. I opened my eyes and saw that I was trying to grab giant penises.

I woke up with an idea to what was happening to John. I would have to put it to the test. I tried to compare John with my husband. The difference appeared to be monstrous. John's penis was easily three times as thick and twice as long as my husbands. How much blood was needed to...power it? I had formed the theory that when John got an erection, his body reacted like it should. Only that his giant equipment drained him so thoroughly that he passed out.

I was going to put it to the test. A loose top and a carelessly fastened robe should be enough. I had to be careful. After all, this was Linda's son.

I am rather small and slim. Never having any children of my own, I had small perky B-cup breasts, which might have been the reason for John's blackout yesterday. I was still a doctor and John was my patient. That would soon change.

John was having breakfast. He was reading a textbook and devouring his second bowl of cornflakes. It occurred to me that I needed for him to move to the couch or to the floor. I had been lucky to catch him yesterday.

- John, I will need the table for my folders. Can you move to the sofa?

He barely looked up, took the last spoon of cornflakes and proceeded to plant himself in the sofa with his book. As I cleared the table, I tried to spy on his position and possible dangers if...when he blacked out. Suddenly I saw "it". His giant penis was clearly visible through his pajamas where the cloth stretched over his thigh. Perhaps I was wrong. I was huge now and he was wide-awake, reading his book.

It was all quite innocent and I had to try the theory. If I was right, I would discreetly tell Linda and refer her to another professional. It was obvious that John could through practice and biofeedback, learn to regulate his blood flow so as to have healthy erections without passing out. But I am getting ahead of myself.

I pushed my breasts up and opened my robe slightly as I took a binder full various papers and walked over to the sofa. I "tripped" and the binder went flying out of my hand. The effect was as intended. The papers covered the rug and made such a mess that I almost forgot I did it on purpose. I kneeled down in front of John who on kept reading.

- I will clean it up. After all it is my mess.

John remained seated. As I knelt on the floor I turn towards John so he could see my cleavage. I didn't dare look up.

Suddenly I hear a thump.

John had blacked out. He had started to slide to his right and fallen the last bit. The thump was his head hitting the sofa armrest. No harm done I hoped. Well, it seemed my theory was right so far.

I was just about to stand up, when I suddenly saw it. His penis was fully erect. I could see its shape through the pajamas. What shocked me was that half of it was sticking out of the pajamas on the outside of his t-shirt.

My professional curiosity got the better of me. I leaned in. It was huge. It had to be at least ten inches long. Perhaps even longer. Thicker than my soap bottle. Before I made a conscious decision, I had it in my hand. Hard, soft, warm. Hot. I squeezed it.

As I did, John reacted. He appeared to fall into a deeper sleep. I had almost expected the opposite. Once blacked out, the body should be regulating his blood flow so as to restore all his functions. Instead my stimulation seemed to prolong and deepen it.

I don't know when my professional concern was replaced with my personal curiosity. And lust. Here is what I did.

I took a firm grip of the penis – the grip I had failed to achieve in my dreams. With my other hand I pulled down his pajamas. I as I pulled, I exposed more and more flesh. It was incredible. Long. Thick. Pulsating. Beautiful.

My hand tried unsuccessfully to reach around it. I squeezed. Gently at first, then harder. I felt the blood rush through its veins. I sensed John slump a little extra as if the additional stimulation forced his body to direct his blood to keep the erection.

I felt satisfied I had found the cause of his blackouts. And I should have left it at that. Only my hand could not seem to stop caressing the length of the giant muscle. It vibrated ever so slightly.

My eyes were glued on the head. As if I was watching a movie, my hand suddenly came into view and then, just as suddenly, disappeared. Over and over again.

I was gently masturbating John's penis.

As if I had been caught, I withdrew my hand quickly. What was I doing? This was no longer innocent. I was fascinated. I was enjoying it. I placed my arm next to John's great appendage. It was thicker than my arm. Oh my god!

I was not controlling my own movements. I squeezed him again to reassure myself that he was asleep. And remained asleep. I got up. Lifted my robe slightly. With my back to John I proceeded to straddle him. I did not want to face him in case he woke up. And yet, now I would not see if he woke up and caught me.

With a firm grip on the penis, I lifted it and sat down on his stomach making sure to keep my weight on my thighs. I let go and his penis, hidden under my robe, slapped against my stomach.

I just sat there. The feeling of the vibrating, pulsating penis against my stomach was unreal, magical. Was it inside me? It felt connected to me. Pre cum was coating me. I ran my hands outside my robe. Slowly, starting at its base, my hands moved upwards. As my hands wandered I felt more pre cum oozing out.

After a very long trip, my hands arrived to the plum sized penis head. The head rested above my navel closer to my breasts. It was a pulsating, blunt weapon that intended no harm. I leaned forward ever so slightly and rubbed my breasts with pre cum. The pre cum was warm and slippery. How much could I coax out of it?

I untied my robe. The penis stood up like a small arm. It was glued to my stomach. As I breathed, the penis moved with it. It did not look human. Oversized in every way.

With both hands I started rubbing John. I loved feeling his pulse through his penis. The vibrations that emanated from it were like electric shocks. Pre cum was running down its length and quickly coated my hands. I could not grip it anymore as the penis slid easily under my hands. A quick glance over my shoulder found John profoundly asleep.

When I turned my head back, I found the head closer to my face. And my mouth.

I didn't want to. It was not proper. I closed my eyes and stuck out my tongue. I leaned forward. My tongue would either reach the giant penis head or it wouldn't. It was chance. Not my fault.

My neck was locked. With my eyes closed I could not tell if I had even started moving. I willed myself forward in the darkness. Suddenly something slippery and wet slides up against my left cheek. I missed. Chance says no.

With the penis head resting against my cheek, I stuck out my tongue. I made it as long as I could. I was rewarded by a salty, slippery liquid. I felt confident that chance had spoken and moved my head to the left.

My tongue circled around the giant head. It was as if I was trying to memorize its shape and taste with my tongue. Suddenly the head touched my lips. Was it chance?

I withdrew my tongue and lowered my head further. I was planting a kiss on this appendage, my toy. Attached to the body of my best friends son. I dispelled the thought as I pressed my lips over the head to see if it would go in.

I heard the plop in my head. Above all I felt it. My mouth was full. My tongue could reach everywhere. I was reminded of a lollypop I had a couple of days ago – a large, sugary monstrosity. This was as large and soft and salty and delicious.

I was swallowing pre cum that was being secreted in copious amounts. I know now that I was only thinking of my own pleasure. But then with John's great penis planted between my legs, I wanted to think it was part of my examination. What would happen to John when he reached orgasm? Could he even orgasm? Would he suffer?

I was so curious. So excited. The vibrations I felt were reaching inside me. My hands and my body were conduits for the wonderful vibrations emanating from the giant penis.

I wrapped my hands below the penis head and started to rub them up and down. Slowly. Deliberately. Faster. Squeezing. Softly. My lips rubbed against the slippery head. The vibrations were getting stronger.

The head expanded to even larger size. I knew what was next. I lifted my head and opened my eyes. I was met by an almost frightening sight. Humongous, purple and wet, its little mouth was wide open. The clear liquid was replaced by milky liquid. The first shot almost came up to my face. The penis then continued to pump more and more semen. Semen was streaming down my body. It flowed like lava. Relentlessly down my body.

Suddenly it was over. The penis was still rock hard and glued to my body. My senses were coming back. I could just reach for the Kleenex to start cleaning up.

As I was about to stand up, I saw a puddle of semen collected in my robe. Very carefully I tried to stand up so as to not to spill anything.

As I rose, John's penis rubbed a slippery trail past my navel. Then it slides onto my mound, gently pushing my lips apart. I froze. The gentle vibrations I felt earlier became a jackhammer on my most intimate place. The vibrations travelled up inside me. I tried not to move. Stand up and I would loose the vibrations. Move down and the penis would be on my stomach again. It was perfect where it was.

Gently I rocked back and forth sending spasms up my spine.

- Aaaaaaahh.

I came. Wave after wave. I was shaking and could not stop. It went on and on. I could not be quiet and grunted out my pleasure.

- Uuuuuurgh.

My stomach muscles were cramping from the intense pleasure. From my core, waves of pleasure pulsated out to my legs and toes, my arms and fingers. My body was floating over John. I hoped it would never stop. My vibrations were in tune with John's.

As my orgasm ebbed out, I immediately felt a difference. The plum sized head was at the mouth of my pussy, ready to slide in. So far, I could still say that I was treating John. I had identified what caused his blackouts. I had proven my theory. I had shown that he could ejaculate without any damage to himself.

If I kneeled slightly John's plum sized head would enter me. Just shifting my position would force an inch or two into me. I would be crossing a line that would change everything.

I willed myself to stand up.

I cleaned up and tucked John's penis back into his pajamas.

In my room, I looked myself in the mirror. The pre cum was smeared like lip-gloss - sweet and salty. I went into the shower. I was ashamed. I was excited. I started rubbing myself. Stopped. Turned the water off and dried myself quickly and crawled into bed. Sleep came immediately. My dream was the same as my last thoughts: A huge penis dancing on my belly and bringing me such pleasure and my body willing itself downwards.

joan1974
joan1974
10 Followers