John's Gift

Story Info
An unexpected gift from my husband.
6.2k words
3.24
53.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3. The Gift

This has been an interesting year. After losing track of my former boss, friend and lover Paul, I found him on LinkedIn. It was my husband John that introduced me to LinkedIn and encouraged me to join. It was not long after that I decided to search for Paul and I quickly found him. I looked over his profile and smiled when the memories returned. It was those same memories that kept me from contacting him. I remember clearly the last time I talked to him. It was in the summer of 1998 and it had been maybe 10 years since I had seen him. It was a Saturday morning and Paul was travelling through Cleveland on his way to visit his parents. He had suggested that he stop and have coffee with John our twin girls and me. I had agreed. The call was to tell him meeting for coffee was not a good idea. John had always suspected that Paul's and my relationship was more than professional or more than just friendship and it started a fight that resulted in the call.

In the ensuing almost 15 years I had heard nothing from him or about him and it had been nearly 25 years since I had seen him. In fact it had been about 25 years since the last time the two of us made love. That was in a small single bed in a classic English hotel in London. I remember it well, as it was a business trip in early 1987 that had taken the two of us to first to Spain, then to Germany and then to London. The time together was really fun. The business went well and we worked together very professionally. And, the sex was great and got better as the trip progressed over about a week. The London stop included a great meal, a play and a couple of great nights of unabashed love making before returning to reality when we both flew home the next day.

This was the second European trip the two of us. The first was a few years prior and during that trip to Spain, we ended up spending a weekend on the Costa del Sol and it is where we first became lovers. Paul still insists that I seduced him. In reality all I did was invite him to do what we both knew we wanted. In between the two trips to Europe, there were occasional trysts, including a memorable weekend road trip in California and even a few times in Pittsburgh when neither of our spouses would be suspicious. But, neither of us took your relationship to the next level. When Paul moved away to California in 1987, our lives followed different paths. But neither of us forgot.

After finding Paul on LinkedIn, I looked at his profile, but resisted the urge to "connect." A few days later I was sitting in my office when I opened my email and there was a LinkedIn message from Paul. His message said he had seen that I had looked at his profile and wanted to say hi. After a bit of catching up, and a couple awkward moments, we both learned that even after all the years, our time together was special for both of us and I quickly found we were still on the same wave length. We both knew that if we should find ourselves in the same place at the same time, it would be difficult to resist again making passionate love with each other again.

A few months later, things got very interesting. It seems that about the time we reconnected, my husband John decided he should connect with Paul as he found they shared an "alumni" group for the company all three of us worked for in Pittsburgh. I did not know about this. As with Paul and I, John and Paul reestablished their friendship..

The Gift.

On the Friday night a week before my 60th birthday, John had a nice glass of wine waiting for me when I got home from work. I was a little surprised when with a great big smile told me he had a very special birthday surprise for me. I was a little taken back as things have not been so great between the two of us. I did not know how to respond, so I just said. "Thank you, but you know my birthday is a couple weeks away."

He said, "Yes I know, but this gift is very special and it can't wait." Now he really had my attention. I had no idea what he was up to.

I said, "Ok, tell me more." He then handed me an envelope. Inside was a gift certificate. It read, "Good for one whole body massage to be delivered in your back yard on the afternoon of Saturday July 21st." Now I was very confused. John knew that I loved the peacefulness and the privacy of my garden in our back yard. This year had been a good year for my flowers and with all the rain we had been having, it was lush, though not as large as I would like, I had one area that was my private in sanctum and I used it often to read and collect my thoughts. "So you have arranged a masseuse to come here tomorrow? Will this be a couple's massage?" As I had often suggested this thinking it might be a sensual experience for both of us and maybe reestablish the spark that had been missing in our sex life.

He again smiled at me and said, "No, this is just for you, from me. You remember I have a bike ride tomorrow afternoon?"

He was really throwing me for a loop. I asked, "Who is the masseuse?"

His reply only raised more questions. "That is part of the surprise. You know him well." Now I was really thinking. John knows I love massages. When we got married, I was a physical therapist, that is before I went back to get my MBA. Over the years having someone else give me a massage has been one of my indulgences, but always at my sports club and occasionally at a spa if we were on vacation. Usually, my masseuse has been a woman, so when he said "you know him well" I was really thinking overtime.

Trying to be as cool as I could, I said, "OK, this says in our back yard."

"No," he said, "it says your back yard and I believe it means in your little inner sanctum." John knew that he had tapped into one of my deep fantasies and all I could do was smile as I reached over to kiss him thank you.

As the evening progressed we finished our wine and had dinner. It was one of the best evenings we had had together in weeks. As we finished dinner John said casually, "Do you have lunch plans tomorrow?"

Now he was confusing me again, but being cool I replied, "No, and since you have given me this great present I think I will just stay here, relax and get ready."

He then said, "I have an old friend that had business in town today and since he also has meetings Monday, he has to spend the weekend. I have invited him to come over here for lunch." Now I was getting a little upset and I started to suspect that was why I got the gift. But, as I thought about it, I rationalized what the hell, so I have to be nice to one of John's friends, he has been nice to me.

I said, "Ok, what would you like and what time?" I decided I did not need to know more.

He said, "Your summer salad would be great and I have a great chardonnay and I told him noon and your masseuse is due about 2:00."

I was in such a great mood, I said "That will be great but I will need to run out in the morning to get the makings."

The next morning after coffee, I refreshed my memory of what I made in my summer salad and off I went. In spite of my initial misgivings, I was getting into this as a way to thank John in advance for what I was sure would be a delightful massage experience later this afternoon. As I was preparing lunch, John came in and gave me a hug and said thank you. It was quite out of character, but I was enjoying it.

It was a beautiful day so I decided to have lunch on our patio and set a nice informal table. John again complemented me. I was starting to wonder what was going on. After I had the meal ready, I changed into a summer skirt and light summer blouse. With my red hair and light completion, I decided on a white skirt and a flowered blouse. As I dressed, I did not like the look of the panty line, so I decided against them. I figured it would just be an hour or so and I loved the feeling. I thought maybe John would notice and it might start a fire for later. The same idea led me to wear a light, push up bra and chose my blouse so as to show a little cleavage. I am sure John would not mind and maybe it was important to show our guest that John still had a hottie. When I came back to the kitchen, again John complemented my choices and gave me another hug. I was quite sure he could feel my lack of panties, but did not say a word. All in all, I was quite pleased, but I was beginning to wonder if John had been bumped on his head, or maybe taken over by aliens. By noon we were ready and right on time, the doorbell rang. John said, "That must be our guest, could you please go and welcome him?" Thinking I had read John well, I said OK and bounced off to the front door.

When I opened the door, there stood Paul. I was stunned; maybe stupefied was a better word. I first clasped my mouth in disbelief, then I reached forward to hug him hello. He responded and said, "How have you been." Like it had only been a week or so since we had seen each other rather than 25 years. After I released my rather chaste hug, I took Paul by the hand and turned to take him into the kitchen where I had left John. I then saw he had followed me and was standing about 15 feet behind me in our entry hall. He smiled at me broadly and said "surprise." Given our history, I did not know what to do and for once in my life I just stood there speechless not sure how to express myself. John just looked at Paul and said, "We did it! I think she is surprised."

All I could say was, "You sure did, I never imagined in a 1000 years your "friend" would be Paul." As you might guess my head was rolling, my heart was beating over speed and I was trying to process what was going on. I immediately suggested to John that we open his bottle of wine. I needed to settle my nerves.

The wine helped and the three of us sat down to a very animated lunch as we caught up with each other's lives and had a great time. The time few by fast and before I realized it, John said. "I hate to draw this to a close, but, but I have to get to my ride. Suddenly I remembered my massage and realized it was now 2:00. Now I was really torn as I really wanted to continue talking with Paul and I was so pleased that they had obviously rebuilt a friendship and were very comfortable together. Now I wanted to cancel the massage and my anxiety returned.

I turned to Paul and said, "I really am sorry too, but John has bought me a full body massage and the masseuse is supposed to be here now." I looked at John, and plaintively said, "Do you suppose he is not going to show? Maybe we could reschedule...."

John, with a twinkle in his eye looked at me and said, "Your masseuse is already here and he gestured to Paul."

Paul smiled broadly and said, "At your service!"

Now I was flabbergasted. I looked at John and I started to cry. "What is going on," I pleaded.

John looked at me and said, "Debbie, It is your birthday and I wanted to surprise you with something you would have never expected. I have to run or I will miss my ride" and kissed me told me he loved me and said "I am sure both of you will enjoy this as much as I." Then he was out the door.

Now I looked at Paul, put my hands on my hips and said, "What the hell is going on?"

He looked at me and said, "John has just given you a birthday present you will never forget." Paul and I had always been able to talk about anything and I really wanted to know how all this happened and what I was in for.

"Do you remember when I told you that John had found me on LinkedIn?" I nodded. "Well a couple of months ago John sent me a note. It was very nice and said that he was glad to see I was doing well and was impressed at all of the things I had done in my career. He told me he had an idea for a surprise for your birthday and asked if I would help. I said of course and he asked if you and I had been in touch. I said yes that you had likewise found me on LinkedIn and we had reconnected a bit. He asked if he could call. I of course said yes. He then told me he was glad that we had renewed our friendship. I told him I was too, but asked why he thought that way. I told him I had thought at one time he did not like the fact that we were friends. He told me that was very true and that he was quite jealous. He said time and wisdom had changed that and told me that losing his job and watching you blossom in your new job has given him a new perspective on life, on your marriage and on you.

He said he realized how destructive his jealousy of me may have been to him and your relationship. He told me he would not be surprised if you left him and he did not want that. I will tell you I was a bit flabbergasted, but impressed with the insights he had developed. He then said he had decided he wanted to show you how much he had changed and to do it in a dramatic fashion. I asked him what he had in mind. I was not at all sure where he was going with this. He then asked if I ever traveled to the DC area. I said yes, but not often. He blew me away when he said he would like to get the two of us together again. He said he was sure we had a strong attraction to each other and he hoped it was still there. I decided at this point to just listen carefully. He went on to say he had no idea what might have happened between us if anything, but he thought that his marriage and you both could use my help. Now I cautiously asked him what he had in mind. He then said very carefully, "I want you to seduce Debbie and I want her to know I approve."

After choking out a "What?" he said he had read a lot about what is called hot wifeing and that he had talked with a number of other men and women on line that it had saved their marriages. Now I started to ask him questions. First what was hot wifeing. He said it was arranging and allowing your wife to have sex with other men with their complete approval. "And you want me to have sex with Debbie." He said yes I do! I said, "What does Debbie think about this?" He replied you do not know about my idea. I said, "What if she says no?" He said he thought about that and then thought about all the men that he knew, and then that you knew and thought I would have the best chance with you. I really wanted to tell him how right he was, but he did not seem to want to know or care, so I just said, "How do you propose we do this." He then laid out his massage idea and asked if I had any skills.

I said I was OK. We then talked over a few weeks about logistics and when my business trip came up a couple weeks ago, we got more serious. In the meantime, I did a little research about hot wifeing and cuckolding and asked him what he wanted. Did he want to watch, did he want a threesome or what. He said he honestly did not know other than he wanted me to seduce you and wanted you to know it was with his full knowledge and consent. He said he thought it would be a bit too weird to watch, so he was going to excuse himself. He thought you would be intimidated. So here we are!"

Now I just sat there trying to digest this all. I said to Paul, "could you pour us another glass of wine?"

When he did, I reached over, pulled him to me and gave him a very passionate kiss. "That is what I really wanted to do when you showed up at my door." Paul then kissed me again pulling me to me feet and pulled me into his body with both hands on my ass.

"That's what I wanted to do."

"Well, now what?"

Paul's answer surprised me a bit when he said, "well you have a certificate for a massage, so let's get you one."

Now the playful me said, "Did you leave your table out front and where is your white masseuse suit? You know that is required."

"Well you have me there, but John assured me you had a yoga mat and I did bring my uniform. He also told me that we should do the massage outside in your "inner sanctum."

"You guys really have planned this out and I will tell you I am still reeling about all this, but if this is what John wants, let's proceed. You know I am a skilled masseuse, so this better be good."

I grabbed my yoga mat and we spread it on the lawn. Paul said, "Do you have any oil?"

I said, "Coming right up" and ran to our bedroom to get my favorite along with my robe. Paul waited for me with his wine in my inner sanctum.

When he saw the robe, he said, "You may not need that." I blushed as he pulled me into his arms saying "Let's get you ready." He kissed me again very passionately then held me back as he undid the buttons on my blouse. As he opened it he said "just as I remember." He then unclasped my bra letting my breasts free. "Yes, very nice" as he gently massaged my breasts and tweaked my nipples.

"Are you sure you are a masseuse and is this an approved technique?"

He responded, "You can fill out my comment card after we are finished."

He then found the button to my skirt and I suddenly turned quite red when I realized he would soon discover my lack of panties. All he said was "Very nice" as he gently rubbed my ass and then cupped my pussy gently. I flinched.

He then pulled my blouse and bra off my shoulders as I kicked off my summer sandals. He laid a towel on the yoga mat and patted his hand and said, "Face down."

I complied.

It is now late afternoon and I was now naked, lying on a mat in my back yard inner sanctum with my former lover about to give me a massage with the full knowledge and encouragement of my husband. I expected to wake up from this fantasy at any minute.

The sun was shining, radiating warmth on my bare skin. I was totally exposed to anyone that might enter or peer into our yard. I was excited at the thought. I was warm and comfortable. As I awaited my masseuse, I feel a light breeze moving over my body causing a random melody as it tantalizes the wind chimes hanging near-by. I was now very relaxed. I had reconciled my thoughts and was looking forward to this taste of the paradise John and Paul had promised me.

I felt Paul approach me, now also naked, but I did not see this as I was lying face down and my eyes were closed. He knelt behind me and began to massage my feet. I jumped at his touch, and then began to feel the tension release as he gently, but firmly released the stress from first one and then the other foot. As Paul continued, my body responded unexpectedly, I am strangely aroused as he found that delicious spot on my feet that is connected directly to my pussy. I felt the heat build between my legs and I was becoming wet. The more he worked on my feet, the hotter I got. I started to grind my pussy into the mat, looking some relief. I feel moisture start to ooze from my pussy. I wondered if Paul noticed. He must have as he said. "I see you like that. It seems I have found the first of many spots that I will play today."

I heard the massage oil open and felt him begin to rub it into my feet. When I smelled its vanilla fragrance, it triggered another sense causing me to squirm as I felt the heat radiating from my pussy to the rest of my body. He began to slowly stroke my legs upwards towards my core. He applied more oil; my skin was soft to his touch. I knew he could feel my skin relax as my muscles tensed and released in response to his manipulations.

He bent over and kissed me in the middle of my back just above my ass. I was surprised and mumbled "is this approved technique?" Then I felt a sudden shock to travel through my body right to my clit. He had found another of my spots and this time I felt a very surprising, but familiar rush. It was the light beginnings of my first orgasm of the day. I was surprised, as he had not touched my pussy, or my nipples or my neck or any of the other places that usually took me to that delightful place. He began to lick up and down my spin as he continued to rub the oil into my legs and now my ass. The pressure of his hands and me grinding my pussy into the mat was causing my orgasm to continue like a low burn in my soul. It was very different from normal as it was building very slowly. I luxuriated in the feeling, unlike anything I can remember. It was both relaxing and stimulating, like some complex foods that are both sweet and sour at the same time. His kisses started to cover my back. He kissed my side. BANG, he found another spot. I jerked as my orgasm surged. He kissed the same spot on my other side. My orgasm jumped again, a voice in my head asked, "What is he doing? He is playing me like a cello, touching spots I never knew I had." He then lowered his kiss to my lower back again as his hand massaged the area that he had just kissed. My orgasm settles, but I was surprised as it just continued a low burn.

12