John's Milky Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
John and Megan seal their milky relationship.
1.8k words
4.45
62.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GusBus77
GusBus77
296 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is pure fiction and fantasy. None of the content presented is real. However, all characters and events are inspired by real people. This story also follows up with the series of "Madison Turns a New Leaf/Megan's Milk & More", tying up to the ending of Megan's Milk & More Ch. 2.

*****

Hey everyone, It's me, John again. You guys probably wondered where I've been eh? Well, here you go...

It was Saturday morning, the sun creeping its way through some of my blinds in my room. Madison wasn't home as she was off on another law school trip elsewhere. The heat of the Texas summer already making its claim into our house. I took off all the covers and gather my weight up to adjust the thermostat. The faint hum of the cooling unit kicking on begins and soon I start to look around to still find the house empty.

My son Bradley was at my mother's and I hadn't seen Megan since a few days ago. I wonder why she wasn't home last night... I walk over to the window that oversees the driveway, pull the blind slightly aside and notice her car also there. She came home late last night then!

I walk over to her room quietly and see a gorgeous sight. She's asleep laying belly-down with her ass pointing up. She was in tiny small black panties and was wearing a white, almost see-through sports bra. I love it whenever she wears that one because you can easily see when her nipples get hard, but anyway I sneak my way over there and softly take her firm ass cheeks in my palms as I lay on top of her, really pushing my crotch in between those buns.

She was slightly startled but is slowly awakening with a smile and an "Mmmmm..." of acknowledgement. I start to move my hands up her back, giving her light and soft kisses on her body.

"Hey mama, where were you last night? I missed you. I wanted to come home to some nice milk" I softly let out as I continued the soft layering of kisses on her body and neck.

She readjusted onto her back from underneath me and said, still in a sleepy trance while she rubbed her eyes, "I was out with Chelsea". This was only a half-truth, but John didn't know.

Megan had truly been out at her friend Tim's place where and whom she breastfed and fucked twice in a row. She had left after a last 3 a.m. breastfeeding and had come home. Of course, she was never going to tell John of such activities.

"Well shoot, how'd you take care of any engorgement then?" John asked in a caring manner.

Megan's mind was saying "Tim sucked forever on these tits man", but she responded with a lie, "I pumped at her place."

My face just turned from concern to 'whatever' as I began to kiss her lips softly, holding her sexy body in my hands. She was very accepting and my cock was beckoning to gain her attention.

Megan broke up the kiss and said, "hey, um you want that milk you were looking for then?"

I was more than ecstatic to get going. I let her sit up against her pillows and laid in her lap, letting my tenting cock point up towards the sky. I loved this view, seeing her breasts in direct view ready for a feeding.

She pulled her sports bra completely off and I spent no time wasted on gathering her right breast and taking most of it into my mouth. I latched on firmly and began to suckle like a hungry baby. Megan's milk was mine in no time. It only took a few seconds of light sucking to feel the rush of delicious nectar that her body produced for me.

It was funny, her nipples didn't take any time at all to get longer for my latch, almost as if I had already been suckling for hours prior. It was the least of my worries though because this was my heaven. I had grown to love breastfeeding from Megan more than Madison, my own wife, mainly because she had been taking these trips now more often. It was fine though. My craving for breast milk and nursing was more than well satisfied with her hottie sister whom I was beginning to deeply fall in love with.

Megan was in love with John, and she couldn't help but to fully enjoy when he nursed from her. The milk she produced was because of him and for him. Even though she breastfed her friend Tim, and he was a good feeder, John's nursing would always send her body over the edge.

I kept suckling like there was no tomorrow, feeling completely bonded, completely in love with my Megan. Her milk was her body's expression of saying "I love you too" and I couldn't get enough of it. She was making lots of it and I was receiving mouthfuls thanks to her immediate let-down. It was thin, rich, and really sweet. I looked up at her and watched the sparkle in her eyes as she looked down at me with an adoring smile.

My right hand played with her left breast, kneading, groping and, squeezing it. Some milk streams escaped the free nipple with each soft tug.

I continued this rhythm for another ten minutes before loosening my latch and letting her breast free from my lips. I swiftly shifted my body the opposite direction over her lap again to nurse from her left breast now. I took the breast and introduced it again into my mouth.

She squirmed a little at the feeling of her breast sealing with my suction and let out a soft and endearing "my baby". This breast also had a tremendous rush and favored the instinctive feel of John's latch.

I suckled with renowned vigor and swallowed the accumulation of milk at each round. It was a beautiful, mute song. The rhythm of sucking, gathering and swallowing. This was my girl, this was my milk, and I was very soon going to make her all mine. I kept my nursing up and took every little stream and drop.

After another continuous five minutes, I once again released my latch but wasted no time grabbing her legs and pulled her underneath me once more.

Megan was completely accepting of it and I swiftly grabbed the black cotton from either side of her waist and pulled them down and over her legs. My boxers also went flying across the room, revealing my already throbbing member. I hesitated and looked into her gorgeous brown eyes. Her brown hair scattered around her head on the mattress and gave me the look of "please do it".

I began to move my body up to penetrate and found my entry to be very fast and simple. I slide my cock fully into her, hearing her body exhale and gasp a loud moan of acceptance. I grabbed her legs and held her ass as I began to ram into her, beginning a rhythm that expressed sexual frustration but also of strong desire. I wanted to claim Megan, I wanted her sex, her body, I wanted her all.

I expressed this deep desire for her in each thrust I was making, audibly causing our skin to clash, causing her pussy to throb and build pleasure. Her body was communication the mutual desire and want. I could tell that she was not holding her emotions back as she also thrusted her body along to mine, allowing my cock to scrape her from within.

I let go of her ass and brought my hands up to the side of her face, kissing her deeply as my hips acted alone. I shoved my tongue into her mouth, passion going from my body to hers. She returned the same and soon I found my chest covered in drops of milk that had leaked from her breasts.

My hands traveled to them, groped them and tugged at them, releasing streams and jets of milk that were developing because of the waves of pleasure within our bodies. My thrusting becoming a lot faster as I continued to milk her some more. I slowed down slightly as I bent my head down to nurse some more. She was more than happy to feel me suckling again and let her moans be heard around the world.

I kept sucking her tits as I thrusted deeper. I wasn't about to stop for any reason. I had previously ejaculated in her with no intentions to harm anyone, but this time I wasn't going to give any fucks. I was going to come whether or not it meant we would develop a child.

For Megan, the combination of her sensitive nipples being fed on and John's heavy thrusting was driving her sex way up. She was very close and she wanted to let it happen.

I let go of her tits for just a little to be able to make way for my massive load. I grabbed her waist in both hands and proceeded to romantically assault her pussy, ramming in her hard and fast. Megan's breathing was becoming increasingly heavy and deep as her moaning grew to a loud series. I could feel her vaginal muscles constrict as I continued my heavy rhythm and heard her final moans of reaching her summit. Megan was coming for me and her vaginal muscles pulled my orgasm straight out of me. Her body pulsed an adrenaline that I felt so far into my balls that I felt my load shooting hard and far into her. I felt her body quiver for a last few thrusts of what was left of her orgasm as I felt my body shoot one last rope.

I slowly collapsed on top of her, leaving my cock in her and with my face resting on her still leaking breasts. We both were breathing deep, catching our breath.

After a few more silent moments and letting it all sink in, I pulled out and laid next to her. She looked into my eyes and we both said at the same time, "I love you."

We both chuckled a little as I began to once again fondle her breasts with my free hand.

"You know, Chelsea wants to get involved with this too" Megan said bluntly while chuckling at the idea.

"No shit?" I asked surprised. Chelsea was hot, red-head. Who wouldn't want to suck on some sexy red-head's tits?

"Yeah she was all about 'you're so lucky you have John and I want to give him milk too' and other stuff" Megan added.

"So she's lactating too?" I asked very puzzled.

"No, but she wants to induce like me, and also wants you to fuck her brains out but whatever" Megan answered with a smile.

"Well, damn, bring her around sometime" I joked.

"Yeah maybe, but for now I think you should focus more on draining my milk and fucking a baby into me" Megan said with a devilish, teasing giggle.

I gave her my eyebrows of approval and of sexual sin and softly answered, "absolutely".

GusBus77
GusBus77
296 Followers