John's Special Day

Story Info
John is humiliated by two girls.
3k words
4.3
157.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers

John looked over his shoulder as he awkwardly dropped his gym bag into his locker and closed the door.

Amy, Amy Adams.

She was so beautiful, he thought to himself, closing his eyes and turning away.

He was started when he felt a hand gently touch his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," he turned around and quickly, as if he had done something wrong.

"John," Amy looked up into his blue eyes, "you don't have anything to be sorry about. I wanted to ask you a question."

John gathered himself. He felt his eyes drifting over her body before snapping them to hers.

"I, sure, go ahead," he stammered.

"Could you come over tonight?" Amy gently rubbed her hand down his arm.

John looked at her quizzically. Had she just asked him to come over?

"I don't know what to say," he finally collected his thoughts.

"Say yes," she moved her body closer to his and watched as his eyes lazily drifted towards her breasts. She leaned in and pressed her breast lightly against his arm.

"Su, Sure, what time?" he felt his body tensing as she moved closer and closer.

"Is seven too early?" Amy bit her lip and slowly backed away.

John nodded no.

"I mean, I mean it's fine," John stammered again. "I'll be there at seven."

"Good," Amy reached out and gave him one last touch before walking away.

"Oh my god," John whispered under his breath, he could feel his cock throbbing in his pants. "Why me?"

"Did anybody see?" he muttered to himself, looking around at the nearly empty hallway. He had a hold his locker, his knees wobbling from the adrenaline.

Finally he gathered himself and grabbed his gym bag, trying to shield his hard cock from view, silently walking out of the building towards his car.

******************

John let his car coast silently along the curb in front of Amy's house.

"I'm sure it is just help studying that she needs," he kept repeating to himself. "She just did that to make sure I came."

It was 6:50.

John tapped nervously on the dash. He felt like was going to explode any minute now.

Do I take my books in or not, he kept asking himself. Why didn't he ask for clarification when she asked?

He opened his card door and burst out.

"I don't care if I'm ten minutes early," he walked quickly up the front sidewalk and knocked on the door.

The door opened.

John stepped back.

"Amy?" he looked at Amy Adams, the most beautiful girl he had ever known, a thin sheer negligee the only thing covering her.

"Come here," she reached her hand out to his, "I'm getting cold."

John shook his head in shock.

"Yes, you are," he babbled, taking her lead and walking towards the door, "you're cold."

Amy let out a soft giggle.

"You are eighteen right?" she closed the door and looked back at John.

John nodded yes emphatically, his eyes taking in all of Amy's body. He felt his cock uncomfortably constricted inside of his jeans.

Amy moved her body closer and closer to his until their bodies barely touched.

"Is this going to be your first time?" Amy looked into his eyes.

John felt his face flush with embarrassment. He looked away, slowly nodding a yes.

John gasped as he felt her hand reach down and grab the bulge in his pans.

"Can I ask you a couple of questions first?" she looked up at him.

John felt like he was going to come right there.

"I, I guess so, Yes," John blabbered.

Amy reached and grabbed his hand and guided him up the stairwell.

"Over here," she turned down the long hallway towards a door.

John felt so nervous. He had never been in a girl's bedroom before, let alone to sleep with her. He kept feeling his eyes drifting over her.

She opened the door and led him inside.

John looked around.

"What is this?" John started backing out of the room. "What's going on?"

"John wait," Amy pulled him into the room. "Please."

John hesitated.

"John, let me explain," Amy guided him towards the bed.

John sat down and slowly took in his surroundings while she explained what she did. How she and her friend met a man who gave him all the cameras that he was looking at to make movies.

"Movies where a virgin boy, well man, gets to have his first time with two beautiful women."

John's fell into a tense shock. He couldn't believe this was happening to him. It couldn't be true.

"I know you haven't had a girlfriend all through high school honey," Amy rubbed her hand up and down John's leg.

"We're offering you something that every boy in that school wishes he could have." Amy continued, still rubbing him.

John's mind was racing. What was the right answer? He couldn't ignore the incredible excitement of the moment.

"I don't know, I guess so," John looked at Amy's breasts, her nipples pressing out against the fabric. "Who's your friend?"

Amy looked at him. She could see the scared look on his face.

"She's in the bathroom," Amy turned towards the bathroom door, "Tina, can you come here."

John let out a sigh of relief when she said "she". What if it was a man? What would he have done?

John looked as Tina walked into the room, completely undressed. John had never seen her before. She was just as beautiful as Amy.

He felt his cock stiffen painfully in his pants as she walked closer and closer to him.

"I, I, I, hello," John stammered as she sat down on the bed next to him.

"I'm going to start the cameras now," Amy got up and walked towards one of the cameras. "Then I need you to agree to a couple of things."

Tina leaned her naked body into John.

"Have you ever been this close to a naked woman before," Tina teasingly looked up into his eyes as she pulled his hand to her breast.

"It's so soft," John didn't know what to say. He let his hand squeeze and gently caress her.

"You are so beautiful," he looked down at her nude body draped against his.

"I bet you say that to all the girls," Tina's hand slowly fumbled with his zipper, pulling it down achingly slow.

"John, I'm ready," Amy turned on the last camera. "All we need you to do is two things."

John felt his zipper getting lower and lower, the pressure slowly relieved from his throbbing shaft.

Amy came and sat down next to him, her negligee leaving nothing to his imagination. John looked deep into her eyes.

"John, honey," Amy looked up at him, "I need you to tell the camera that you have never had sex before."

John looked over at the camera and then back at Amy. Was he really going to do this?

Tina's hand worked over his button, finally loosing it and relieving the last bit of pressure from the head of his cock.

"Oh my god," John muttered almost incoherently before gathering himself.

"I'm, I've never had sex before," John stammered towards the camera as her felt Tina's hand working it's way past the elastic on his underwear.

Amy slowly slid her hands under John's shirt, her hand brushing against the hair on his chest.

"And," Amy let her breasts drape over John's arm. "And, for the next two hours you'll do anything we ask."

John's body froze, just as Tina's hand slowly encircled his cock.

"Oh god yes," John stammered, "Yes, anything you want."

Amy pulled her hand from under his shirt and quickly pulled the negligee over her head.

"Good," Amy leaned her body against his, her lips next to his.

John felt his body quivering as Amy pressed her lips against his, just as Tina slowly let her mouth encircle his cock. Tentatively he parted his lips, Amy's tongue quickly pressing inside of him.

He started to feel his body tensing, ready to release.

"Oh yes honey," Amy whispered into his ear. "You like it don't you."

John felt so embarrassed. He finally couldn't hold back any longer and his cock released inside of Tina's mouth repeatedly. He thrust his hips up to meet her face, his cock pulsating inside of he warm mouth.

Finally he felt his body slowly relax, Tina's mouth still wrapped around his softening shaft.

"So soon?" Amy backed away. "We have an hour and fifty six minutes left. What are we going to do?"

John tried to look away from the camera, but there were cameras pointing at him from everywhere. Was this the idea? To show him humiliated? To show him so excited that he couldn't control himself.

John felt like crying. He stared blankly away from the girls, especially Tina. What had he done? He didn't warn her, didn't tell her before he let himself go inside of her mouth. He was afraid to see her, to see her reaction. Was she mad at him?

"How about we make him give us a little strip show," Tina giggled and rolled onto her back, scooting up the bed towards the headboard. "I'd like to see him undress for me, since I did so much for him."

Tina wiped the moistness from her lips and propped herself up, pulling Amy towards her by her arm.

"Go ahead John," Amy slid her body next to Tina's. "I'm sorry we don't have any music for you."

John looked away, he couldn't bear to see them looking at him. How had he gotten himself into this? Slowly he slid his body off the bed, standing at the foot.

"Move your hips," Tina whistled at him. "We want a real show."

John tried to dance. He was never really good at dancing, but he did his best. He pulled his shirt slowly up over his head.

"Turn around, show some ass!" Amy screamed at him. "Yes baby!"

John turned his back to the girls and pulled the shirt off, dropping it to the ground. He kept swinging his hips as he pushed his jeans to the floor, kicking them out of his way so he didn't trip.

"Oh yes," Tina jeered at him, "let me see those skinny cheeks!"

John put his fingers into the elastic of his underwear, pulling it down slowly. "Why should I be embarrassed," he thought to himself, they're already naked.

He pulled the underpants all the way down.

"Oh yes, now turn around!" Tina yelled out. "Turn around!"

John felt fear grip him. No one had ever seen him naked before and now he was standing in front of two beautiful girls, his cock spent.

"Turn around!" Amy said in a commanding, yet soft voice. "Let's see."

John turned around and watched as Tina leaned over and whispered something into Amy's ear. Amy giggled and looked down at John's flaccid cock.

"You're so small," Amy giggled louder. "Aw, it's so cute."

John felt scared and embarrassed, his face flushed red as Tina slid off the bed and walked toward him. She reached down and picked up a pair of lacy red panties, twirling them around her finger.

"How about you try these on?" Tina bit her lip and smiled. "I bet they'll fit."

Tina stretched the panties over his hips as if checking the fit, before handing them to John.

John didn't know what to do.

"I, I'm sorry," John stammered, "I think I ought to go now."

Amy quickly stood up and walked towards him.

"You said you would do whatever we wanted for two hours," Amy glared into his eyes. "You gave us two minutes, now we need to fill the tape. Put the panties on."

Tina started collecting John's clothes. John hesitated. What was he going to do without his clothes? He couldn't drive home naked.

"What are you doing?" John looked at Tina.

"I'm taking these for safe keeping," Tina walked backwards towards the bathroom before disappearing.

John hesitated. One part of him wanted to follow her, but he knew it wasn't going to do any good.

He squinted his eyes to hold back a tear. Slowly he bent over and pulled the panties up until they covered his hips.

"Now tuck this in a little," Amy moved towards him and reached her hand into the panties, moving his soft cock deep between his legs.

"You're not very hairy," Amy commented as her hand slipped from his panties. "Now the bra."

John looked at her in disbelief as she bent over and picked up a matching red bra and loosened the shoulder strap.

"Here, I'll help you." Amy held the bra out to John's arms and then turned him around and hooked the snaps up.

"Oh he looks great," Tina smiled as she returned from the bathroom. "Here, I brought your push-ups from the counter."

Tina handed Amy two small discs. Amy turned John around and tucked the discs into the cups of the bra.

The discs were so cold they made John shiver. He felt Amy's hand squish around them, arranging them the way she wanted.

"Oh I think you look fabulous," Amy rubbed her hand over the outside of John's bra. "Simply fabulous."

John felt the pressure from Amy's hand almost as if he had a breast. Tina grasped his hips and pulled his ass towards her.

"Oh you almost look like a good fuck," Tina whispered. "A little make up and some shaving and we'd have you ready for a night on the town."

John gagged at the last comment, just as Tina smacked her waist into his ass.

"He's sort of a cross between a Ken doll and a Barbie," Amy giggled. "Let me see, how about a cute little dress?"

Amy walked over to the closet and pulled out a yellow and white sundress.

"I think this will look perfect on you," Amy giggled and tossed it to John. "Let me see."

John had all but forgotten the cameras. He looked at the sundress before slowly pulling it over his head. Tina quickly pulled the zipper up his back.

"You are so cute," Tina put her hands on his hips.

"Shoes!" Amy smacked her head. "What size feet do you have?"

"Eight," John answered automatically.

"My mother is a size 9 women's I hope they fit," Amy opened the door to the room and walked away.

John stared out the hallway hoping that no one came by. He heard voices in the distance talking, but he couldn't make out the words.

"You can't go anywhere you know," Tina whispered into his ear. "Amy's mother invited your mother over for dinner tonight."

Amy quickly returned with a pair of yellow sandals and a blonde wig.

"I almost forgot I had this from last Halloween," Amy held up the wig before handing everything to John.

John quickly put the wig on hoping that, if his mother did come by, she wouldn't recognize him.

He bit his lip trying to squeeze the shoes around his feet. They were so tight. He managed to get his feet inside of them only after a long struggle.

"Turn around," Amy twirled her finger in the air, "I want to see the dress billow around you."

John quickly twirled around, the dress lifting up, the cool breeze flowing between his legs. He felt his cock start stiffening again, only now pressed tight against the panties unable to push up.

"Very nice," Tina put her hand on his shoulder, pressing him towards the floor. "Now it's my turn for a little fun."

Tina moved her hips towards John's face and spread her legs.

"You're tongue please," Tina pulled his head deep between her legs. "Right there."

John's tongue pressed her lips apart searching inside for her warm bud. He felt Amy's hands reaching up under the skirt and caressing his ass.

"He likes this," Amy said as she pulled the panties down far enough to let her finger start exploring between his legs.

John gasped as he felt Amy's fingers pressing against his anus. They were so soft, so slippery. He felt his mouth tense around Tina's clit as her finger worked its way inside of him, breaking past his outer wall.

"I think he's getting excited," Amy called up to Tina, "I think he really likes this."

John burrowed his head deeper and deeper into Tina's legs. Her wetness filled his face. He felt his tongue pressing deep inside of her, before he slowly pulled it out.

He let out a soft moan as felt something cool pressing between his cheeks, opening him up wider and wider. Amy lifted the dress up over his hips revealing his ass to the cameras.

"He's taking it pretty well, Tina," Amy pressed a large vibrator deeper and deeper into his ass, before turning it on.

John felt his body shaking uncontrollably as the vibrator sent waves through his body. He let out moan after moan as the pleasure overwhelmed him.

He felt Tina pulling the back of his head deeper into her, his tongue now so far back he was licking her ass.

"Oh god yes," Tina's legs started twitching on either side of John's face. "Oh god yes."

Her body started shaking vigorously against him in orgasm. He could feel her wetness dripping over his face and down his chin as she repeatedly thrust her hips against his face.

John's own sensations were budding as he felt Amy's hands reaching through his legs and into the panties, her fingers gently rubbing his trapped, but hard, cock. Meanwhile her other hand was pressing the vibrator in and out of his ass, stretching him deeper and deeper.

Finally John couldn't stop any more. He felt his cock pulsing wave after wave of his fluid into the panties, the vibrator sending waves of pleasure through him. He felt Amy's hands gently massaging him, milking him, until he was finished.

"You were very hot," Amy looked up at Tina as she slowly pulled the vibrator out of John's bottom. "But we have over an hour left."

Tina smiled and rubbed her fingers through John's wig.

"Another hour. Oh my."

amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers