Joi Fantasy with a Happy Ending

Story Info
My Wife Instructs Me then Finishes.
802 words
3.91
31.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Take your time and read this slowly. Pause after each line letting you imagination go where the words take you.

It was Friday afternoon and I had just come home from work. I was ready for a long relaxing weekend getting away from it all. I headed into the bedroom to change into my comfy clothes. As I entered I saw my wife sitting on the bed.

She shouted out; stop right there! Don't take another step.

"Take off your clothes."

I was very surprised, but it seemed like it couldn't be all bad so I did.

She said, "OK, now take your cock and begin to stroke it for me. I want to watch you get it nice and hard."

Surprised again, but this wasn't bad at all.

As she instructed, I was standing there in the doorway, naked, and just as she demanded, I began stroking my cock.

I was looking into my wife's eyes and she was looking into mine. I could see a bit of the devil in hers. Probably lust was what she saw in mine.

It didn't take long for me to be nice and hard.

She scanned me from toes to top and back again, pausing at my cock, and gave me an approving look.

"Alright," she said. "Now walk over and stand in front of that full length mirror. Watch yourself stroking."

Surprised still, this is not bad!

"Watch that cock of yours disappear into your hand and then pop out again as you stroke."

"First, up and down with one hand."

"Switch, up and down with the other hand."

"Stop, look at yourself, all of yourself."

"Start stroking again."
"Look at the expression on your own face."

Surprised how I looked, had never done that before.

"OK, start stroking again, do it backhand."

"Switch hands again."

"I know you visit those jerk off internet sites. Stroke the ways they describe."

"Use both hands."

"Stroke it up and down together with your hands together."

"Rub your hands together like you are keeping them warm, only this time it is your cock that that getting warmer."

"Have fun with it, try different stroking combinations."

"Move slowly, move quickly"

"Keep watching yourself."

"Watch your cock, look at your face."

"Imagine you are the star in a porn video. Watch those hands."

"Whose hands could those be?"

I am lost in the sensations.

I am lost in watching.

My wife's voice interrupts me; "let go of that cock and come over here."

I hadn't noticed that while I was concentrating in the mirror she had taken off her clothes and was now completely naked. I loved to see her naked, especially her wonderful tits.

"Come over here," she said again.

I walked over, a little unsteady on my feet.

As soon as I got close enough she grabbed my cock and took it into her mouth.

Once again surprised, this is great!

I watched my cock going in and out of her mouth. Slowly and deliberately.

She was making it all slippery and shiny, it was plenty hard.

Now it was her turn to add variety.

Occasionally she would stop and using only the tip of her tongue would run it round and round the top.

Then, start at the base and slowly run her tongue the full length to the top.

Back to the taking my full length into her mouth, all the way in and all the way to the tip.

"Step back," she said.

I did.

"Look at me, admire my perfect body."

I loved staring at her.

I saw the smile on her face and realized she was enjoying this almost as much as I was.

She held her tits and said; "come over here and put your cock right here between them."

I stepped over to her and did just as she said.

No sooner was my cock between her tits when she reached round her to get a bottle of baby oil. She turned it upside down and squirted baby oil all over her tits and my cock.

Now with everything slippery with oil she fondled her tits:

She rubbed them on my cock.

She squeezed my cock between them.

She held my cock in her oily hand and rubbed on her tits.

First on the left tit.

Then on the right one.

Then between them again.

Up and down she stroked my cock with her oily tits.

I watched my cock disappear between those tits and then pop out again as she stroked.

I could hold back no longer.

With a large groan I began to spurt quirt and spurt again. I left a trail from the bottom of her chin to the top of her cleavage.

There was that smile again, on her face . . . and mine.