JOI for Pets in Training

Info
A short introduction to ass play and anal pleasure.
11 words
4.55
52.2k
28
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoyalBrain
RoyalBrain
1,321 Followers

A short introduction to ass play and anal pleasure. Enjoy!

--:--
--:--
1.0
RoyalBrain
RoyalBrain
RoyalBrain
1,321 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a sexy voice. It made it so erotic to follow your commands :) I did like the feel of exploring my asshole with my finger, sliding it all the way in, it was so pleasurable. I did as you said, and for the first time went through with eating my cum, as I didn't want to displease you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mmmmm. Thank you Mistress. I did exactly what you told me. It was so sexy to be told to explore by my hole with my wet finger, sticking it in slowly for you and working it all the way in, to feel my insides. Thank you Mistress for using your strap on and making my ass feel so good, for making me cum and to thank my Mistress by eating my cum. It was new and very exciting to be told to do some new and naughty things. Thank You Mistress:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

RoyalBrain that was amazing my dear. You are now my Mistress and I am your devoted pet. This was the first time I listened to you, followed your instructions to letter and then enjoyed my own cum. I was fully exposed on this sunny and chilly winter day that will always be remembered as the first time that I served you. I’m now going to listen to your other recordings.

Love & Devotion,

Loyal Pet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you mistress, this excited me so much that I got my toy all the way in my ass for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Y

Gfaa

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Strap-On Roommate Two guys are done by women with strap-ons.in Fetish
Sexy Doctor Gives Prostate Exam Guy is surprised when female Dr. shows up for prostate exam.in BDSM
Strap-on Secrets Comforting best friend leads to unexpected secrets.in Fetish
Suck Him for Me Wife makes her case using powerfully suggestive persuasion.in Letters & Transcripts
Hypnosissy 01: Becoming a Cocksucker Straight guy watches porn tapes that are not what they seem.in Fetish
More Stories