Join Me

Story Info
A vampire takes a bride.
2.8k words
4.22
40.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drfate
drfate
1 Followers

Time passes so slowly. It has only been three days since I last saw my Angel but it feels like years. That's a drawback to being eternal. When you want things to happen, the time just seems to drag. But tonight I get my wish. Tonight my Angel returns to me and I will give her my dark gift. I will embrace her and bring her into the night. I will give her a choice, of course, but I know she will accept.

We meet just after nightfall. She looks as wonderful as ever, and I shudder with anticipation of what will transpire this evening. We kiss upon greeting, and she presses herself hard against me. I feel myself already stirring, but there is much to do before we come to that part of the proceedings. We explore each other's mouths hungrily, and I feel a sense of urgency in her that I've never noticed before. She goes so far as to brush her hand against my crotch, and murmurs softly when she feels me already getting hard. I laugh a little.

"What are you doing?" I chuckle.

"Just saying hello," she answers. Her eyes. Always her eyes. They just seem to light up for me, and it makes me smile. I'm actually a little shy around her.

"Come on," I tell her. "We've got reservations and we can't be late. Unless you'd rather just skip dinner altogether." She shakes her head.

"No, I don't want to skip anything. Let's go."

We walk together down the street. She puts her hand on my arm, and we chat about how her week has been so far. She tells me she stayed out of work the last two days. I'm a little concerned, because it should not be affecting her this much. She says that she got a bit of a stomach bug and is feeling fine now. I leave it at that. We arrive at the restaurant, and she goes to the hostess. She comes back to me and tells me that the hostess is preparing a table for us in the far corner of the room, hidden from view of almost all the patrons. I look at her again, a curious, bemused look on my face. She simply raises her eyebrows and licks her lips.

"Let's eat." I find myself laughing at her boldness again. We are led to the table by the hostess, and she gives our server strict orders that we are to be left alone once our food arrives. The table is a small round one, with a simple white tablecloth that falls all the way to the floor. Two chairs are on the far side, just about arm's length apart. We order drinks and our food, and begin talking. She asks me if I have enjoyed the last two weeks in her company. Of course, I answer. I tell her how much she means to me in such a short time. She tells me that she has enjoyed it as well, but that tonight will be even better. She stands up.

"Tonight I'm in control. I'm going to go wash my hands and I'll be back. When I get back I'm going to give you a little idea of what you're in store for later."

With that she walks away. I sit there with my mouth gaping. This is not exactly how I saw this evening proceeding. But I was certainly not going to argue. I have my surprise for her, so it's only fair that she gets her chance to surprise me. The waitress comes back with our food while Angel is gone. She smiles at me and I smile weakly back. The waitress leaves when Angel returns.

"Did you miss me?" she asks.

"Always."

She grins at me, locking onto my eyes. Leaning forward, she kisses me again. "Go ahead and start eating, Duncan." She starts on her own food, and I figure that's the end of things for the moment. She eats slowly, savoring each morsel as she goes. I, on the other hand, am ravenous and wolf down my meal. She asks me to slow down, take my time. I nod. I put my fork down and look around the restaurant, wondering absently if she's going to show me what she meant.

I feel her fingers brush across my hand. Her fingers are wet. It takes me a second to realize that not only were her fingers wet, it was a warm wetness that did not come from her glass. I turn back and see her with her fingers in her mouth. I actually gasp.

"I told you. Tonight is my night. I just gave myself a great orgasm while I was in the bathroom and I wanted you to know. I also want you to know that this is only the beginning. Would you like to taste?" I nod dumbly. She laughs. She takes her hand and it disappears under the tablecloth for a second. She wiggles and moans for a few seconds, then pulls her fingers out and offers them to me. I take her hand in mine and suck on her index finger. The smell and the taste assault my senses and I feel myself hardening again. The outrageousness in her tonight is making me realize just how good a vampire she will be. When she gets her way she's almost unstoppable. I let go of her hand and resume eating, while she quietly chuckles at my amazement.

"Hold still." I continue eating, not saying a word. She slowly slides under the table. I glance around, and see noone. She pushes my knees apart, and as I bite into my chicken, I hear the slow rasp of my zipper being pulled down. I cough as she takes me into her mouth, my food nearly flying back out. She works her way down the shaft, licking the sensitive area on the bottom. She wraps her lips around the head of my cock and slowly strokes it with her hand, all the while flicking her tongue back and forth across the tip. I reach under the table and run my hand through her hair, grasping a handful as she works. She uses her free hand to lightly scratch my balls, knowing that that drives me wild. I move my hand down to cup her breast, and pinch her nipple gently through her shirt. It only takes a few moments of her wonderful attention for me to reach the boiling point. She pulls away from me, continuing to work my cock with her hand until I explode. When she reappears at her chair, I see her with her fingers in her mouth for the second time this evening. "There we are. Much better. Now, let me finish eating and we'll see if we can't find a more private place to continue." I can't even answer.

She finishes her meal (I notice she's picked up her pace quite a bit since earlier) and we leave the place, thanking the hostess for her wonderful choice. She just smiles and winks at Angel as we leave. It suddenly occurs to me that they know each other and the hostess knew exactly what was going on. No wonder she gave instructions for us to be left alone! We grab a taxi to her apartment first. She runs upstairs to get her overnight bag while the cabbie and I wait.

"She's a very beautiful lady," he tells me.

"Yeah. She's really something. I hope she says yes."

"She will. I can see it in her eyes. She cares about you alot."

"Thanks."

When my Angel returns she's changed into a simple black velvet dress. Appropriate, I think to myself. There can be no better choice for an elegant creature of the night, as she will soon be, if things go as planned. The cab takes us to my house, where we thank the cabbie and send him off with a good tip for the assistance. I walk behind her, letting her lead me inside the doorway. I close the door and lock it, and as I turn around I find her waiting for me with a surprise in her hand.

"What's that for?" I ask. She simply smiles at me wickedly and motions with her finger for me to turn around. I do as she says. She slips the blindfold over my eyes and grasps my wrists. I feel her tying them gently together with something that feels like silk. She pulls me back around to face her and leads me away towards the bedroom.

"What's gotten into you? This is... different."

"I told you," she answers. "Tonight I'm in control. I'm going to make you crazy and then I'm going to cut you loose and see what you can do about it." I laugh again.

She pushes me down on the bed and pulls off my pants. I'm already hard again, and she coos when she sees it. I feel her unbuttoning my shirt and when she lays down beside me I can feel that she has undressed as well. Her nipples press against my bare skin and she wraps her legs around one of mine, pressing her wet mound to me and rubbing it slowly up and down. She moans into my ear and whispers to me that it's all my fault. She nibbles at the lobe while she uses her hand to tease my nipples to hardness. She bites her way down the side of my neck and kisses the hollow of my throat. She bites my chin, hard. I gasp, surprised, and hear her giggle. My lips curl, the sheer desire causing me to bare my fangs, feral. I guess she doesn't see them, for she does not say a word. I feel her sliding her way down my body, her breasts against my cock. She kisses and licks at my navel, while still squeezing and pinching my nipples. It's getting hard for me to control myself, and I know she hasn't even started yet.

She takes me into her mouth for the second time this evening, one hand leaving my chest and scratching down my body to my crotch. She moves down and sucks one of my balls into her mouth, stroking with her hand all the while. I begin to wriggle and squirm, but she tells me I have to be still or else she won't let me have any fun later. I grunt in answer, wishing I could watch her work her magic, but still turned on by the darkness of the blindfold. I don't even try to get my hands free, though I certainly could even if I did not have a vampire's strength. This is play for her, and she wants me to be able to get free when it's my turn. For my part, I'm enjoying her taking control and having her way with me. But it's still in my mind that I'll need to be free to make my offer.

She knows that I'm slowly building and she wants to hurry the process. She moves back to my cock with her mouth, sucking the tip and running her tongue around the crown. Then I feel her finger sliding down underneath and she presses, softly at first, then more insistently. It sends a shock through me feeling her finger at that spot, and she chuckles, the vibrations from it rumbling down the shaft of my cock. She slips just the tip of her finger inside me and I can't take it. I shout, and it turns into a growl as I cum. I lay there, shuddering, trying to recover from what she's done to me.

She removes my blindfold. My eyes are shut against the light, and she whispers my name.

"Duncan," she says, "are you alright?" I don't answer. My eyes flit open. She gasps, and I know what she sees. She's built both my lust and my bloodlust, and my eyes are as red as fire.

"Angel. Please don't be afraid. This is what I have been waiting to tell you all night. I could not tell you before now. When I told you my story, I left out a very important detail. I am nosferatu. Undead. A vampire. When I went to Scotland years ago, I was visiting one of the castles of my ancestors. In that castle I was attacked by... something. I never even saw it. I awoke to darkness, only to discover I had been left for dead in a crevice of that castle. Luckily the sun never fell directly on me, or I would not be here. I had been asleep for nearly a week. I made my way back to America and did my best to disappear from my family. I have been alone for a long time now. But since I've found you I feel wanted and loved for the first time in what feels like forever." She has not moved since I've started talking. Now she rises and walks, shakily, toward the door. I do not speak. This is part of her choice. Her hand is on the doorknob, and she stops. She does not turn back. She asks me a question.

"You're going to just let me go?"

"If you want to go, I will not stop you. I had hoped that you would stay. I want you to be part of my... life. So to speak."

"Do you think this is funny? You've just told me that the man I've been sleeping with isn't even alive," she chuckles, but turns back to look at me. I'm still lying on the bed, hands tied behind my back. She walks back over to the bed and sits down. "How could you not tell me this?"

"I was afraid that you would not come back. Just like I am now. I want to bring you into the night with me. I know it sounds horrible and selfish, but we are not monsters. Do you think I'm a monster?"

"No."

"You can't imagine the feeling. Everything is different. All of your senses are changed, heightened. I can see every twitch of the muscles, hear every whispered word. I can still smell your sweet air on these sheets even if you haven't been here for days. I want you to be part of that. I want you to be with me." I can see her considering my words. I know she will say no. I can see it in her eyes.

"Show me," she whispers softly. I sit up, pulling my hands free. I open my mouth and show her the fangs there, for the first time. She traces them with her fingers, trembling in fear. Or is it excitement? I can't tell. I touch her face, lightly caressing her soft skin. She looks at me, and turns her head to the side, baring her throat to me. I kiss her throat, and she asks me to do it.

"Are you sure?" I ask, giving her one last chance to back out. She nods. I bite into her neck, as gently as possible, wanting to savor it as long as I can, and wanting her to experience it for the first time. My other feedings were during our lovemaking, and she was not aware. She gasps, and groans as my teeth sink into her flesh. This "kiss" is the first step into the final goal. I drink from her, feeling her heartbeat thrumming in my head, and I can hear mine growing louder, the two becoming closer to one. I pull her closer to me, and turn her head to face my chest. Without releasing her, I use my fingernail to cut an opening in my flesh just over my heart. I don't have to tell her what she needs to do. She lowers her mouth over the wound, and begins to drink. At first she is very tentative, but quickly the need and the desire take over. I release my hold on her neck, knowing that if I continue to drink I will hurt her, possibly kill her. Our heartbeats are now one, pounding in unison. This is the greatest pleasure I can give her.

"Angel, you have to stop," I wheeze, unable now to push her away.

"You'll kill us both, please, Angel." She is deaf to my pleas. Finally, I summon the last of my strength and pull her from me, kissing her deeply as my blood still remains in her mouth. We both collapse on the bed, and for the first time in a long time, I fall asleep before daylight. I can feel her beside me, and though I know she will sleep for a long time, I know that when she awakens we will be together. I will take her out and show her my world. Eternity is forever. It is ours.

drfate
drfate
1 Followers