Joining the Church Pt. 01

Story Info
Jonah and Nancy meet the Pastor and submit to him.
5k words
4.48
47.2k
55

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the Church of Divine Rapture, every woman was kept pregnant by every man. The church community was dedicated to family and child bearing, yes, but equally to the sacrament of sexual intercourse. The ritual of orgasm brought true believers into the presence of God.

The Church was built in the center of a commune in the middle of an oasis created by the clever management of local water sources in a desert area in one of the Western States. The owners of this vast property were wealthy men who wanted to devote their lives to the ideal of a human community that practiced total sexual freedom. The commune was isolated from the world, insular, able to make its own rules. It was called Ecstasy.

The leader they chose for their Church of Divine Rapture was Pastor Ron, a tall, affable man with a big smile, red-brown hair, twinkling blue eyes, and a huge penis. He was a charismatic leader and dominated the congregation, instituting the Church's rules and indulging his own randy nature. He understood every man's need for sex and made it a tenet of Church policy for every woman to submit to the men of the Church. He also made it his right to initiate every married woman into the congregation in a ritual of public sex.

The Sunday when our story opens was Initiation Sunday. Nancy Kent, eighteen years old, had been married only a month to Jonah Kent, nineteen years old. The two had returned from their honeymoon to settle down in a neat little house built specially for them in the Ecstasy commune. Now it was time for them to fulfill the promise they made at their wedding, a promise to join as full participating adult members in the sexual faith of the Church of Divine Rapture.

She would be initiated, given to Pastor Ron and the church elders in front of the entire congregation. Jonah would demonstrate his commitment to Church principles with one of the wives in front of the congregation and thus be granted full membership and sexual access to the other wives at the regular Holy Orgies held every Saturday night in the church basement.

They arrived Friday night before the Initiation at Pastor Ron's office door in the church and knocked politely. They were nervous. Both had heard rumors about the rituals of the Church, but as juveniles, they had been kept strictly separate from the adult world of the Church. They wore loose clothing, as Pastor Ron had ordered when he called the night they returned from their honeymoon. His phone call had been urgent. The Church that had married them and sanctified their sexual relationship now demanded that they join the adult Church and take up their full responsibilities.

The door opened immediately to Pastor Ron's smiling face. He welcomed them into his spacious office with its white stucco walls, lush hanging plants, carpeted floors, and huge desk. Behind the desk was a small, wooden door. Seated beside the desk was Sheila Shaver, one of Pastor Ron's secretaries. She was as tall and dark as Nancy was petite and blonde, although both were blessed with large breasts and wide, sexual hips. Pastor Ron waved to two seats in front of his desk and took his own seat behind it.

"I assume you know something of why you're here tonight, but we need to go over the details for Sunday's session. This is a kind of rehearsal." He paused and grinned his famous grin at Nancy. "How did your honeymoon go?"

The young couple looked nervously at each other. "OK," said Jonah. "It was great, really."

"Did you bust her cherry?" asked Pastor Ron pointedly.

Jonah caught his breath at this crude language from a pastor and said, as casually as he could, "Sure, of course. That's what married couples do, isn't it?"

"Mostly" replied Ron. "Though sometimes I have to do it for a nervous young groom, for a variety of reasons." Turning to Nancy, he asked "Are you still sore? Have you enjoyed Jonah's fucking?"

Nancy blushed and hesitated, bewildered at this brutally frank question. "Ye...Yes, I'm still a bit sore ... down there." She paused. "We only did it ... you know ... a few times."

"That's OK," Ron spoke reassuringly. "We'll soon have you doing it regularly after Sunday's Initiation Ceremony. You do understand, Nancy, that joining this Church means spreading your legs and giving up your cunt to every Male Member of this Church. Cunts are meant to be fucked, used for pleasure in every way imaginable. We call it the Divine Rapture. And you will be kept pregnant as a result because we love children and share the making of them as well as their upbringing. Men know that fucking to make babies is the best fucking of all."

Nancy swallowed and nodded with her eyes down. She'd never heard Pastor Ron use such coarse language, and she was overwhelmed with the bluntness of his message. If she had illusions about the spiritual nature of The Church of Divine Rapture, she was losing them fast.

"Jonah, of course," Ron went on, "will also become a member in Sunday's Initiation Ceremony, and his responsibility will be to attend regularly at the Holy Orgies and contribute his sperm to as many cunts as he can. The Holy Orgies are the highest expression of our belief in the sexual nature of spirituality, and everyone ... " He paused and looked pointedly at Nancy's breasts. "Everyone is to attend who is able."

"Now for the details. At Sunday's church service, I will summon Nancy from rear of the stage and strip her naked. The attending Deacons will strap her into the Female Altar at the front of the stage and expose her cunt to the congregation for their viewing pleasure. Then I will fuck her."

Nancy's eyes widened as she realized how exposed and displayed her private parts would be in the church, and everyone would see her pussy being penetrated with a cock. "This fucking signifies your consent to having male sex partners outside your marriage. It will be a long and slow fuck with lots of opportunity for the video camera crew to put close ups on the big screen in the sanctuary so the whole congregation can enjoy the spectacle of your fucking. Then each of the attending Deacons will fuck you to signify their commitment to fulfilling your sexual journey in the spirit."

"You, Jonah," Ron went on, "will sit on stage so everyone can see you watching me fuck your wife Nancy. This will signify your consent to sharing your wife with the men of the congregation. Then you will fuck your chosen Deaconess in front of the congregation to signify your commitment to the sexual journey of the Church and the beginning of your duties as a Male Member of the Church to fuck as many women as you can as often as you can."

"I have to choose ... someone to ... have sex with ... in front of the whole church?" stammered Jonah as the reality of what he had to do suddenly struck him.

"To fuck" corrected Pastor Ron. "We use direct, sexual language with each other. Yes, you can choose from the available Deaconesses. Here." He opened a desk drawer and placed a scrapbook on the desk in front of Jonah. He turned to the first page.

Jonah's eyes went wide. There on the brown pages were pasted photographs of many young women, all naked and having sexual intercourse. He came to a sequence of six pictures of a very young Mrs. Milledge, his second grade teacher. In the first photo, she was standing fully clothed against a white stucco wall, obviously in this very office. In the second, she was wearing only a bra and panties. In the third and fourth, she was completely naked, front and rear shots.

In the second grade, Jonah had never considered that under her classroom clothes Mrs. Milledge had big, firm breasts and a lush mound of chestnut pubic hair covering her vulva. He could even see her clitoris peeping out from between her labia. The most shocking, however, were the fifth and sixth photos fixed to the page. She was tied to a bed somewhere, her legs spread, with Pastor Ron's penis firmly thrusting into her vagina, rear and side views.

Clearly Mrs. Milledge had been a Church member in good standing for a long time, committed to its sexual journey.

As he turned the pages, he found the same sequence of photos for many of the adult women he knew in Ecstasy. Toward the end, he found photos of Pam Talbot, one of his school crushes who was two years older. Her auburn pussy hair was distinctly visible in the bed photos surrounding Pastor Ron's cock as he pumped into her.

"Her" said Jonah shortly, his mouth dry and finger pointing at the page with the smiling photo of naked Pam Talbot.

"Good choice" said Pastor Ron with a grin. "Nice juicy pussy with thick lips. She's done some really enthusiastic fucking this year."

"Now, my dear," he said, turning to Nancy, "please stand up and go over to that wall." He pointed to his left where the wall had no paintings or decorations. "Sheila," he nodded at his secretary, "please get the camera."

Sheila opened a bag on the floor at her side and extracted a digital camera while Nancy got up and went to the wall. Pastor Ron placed his hands gently on her shoulders and moved her into position while whispering reassurances into her ear. He stepped aside and the camera flashed. Jonah sucked in his breath as he realized this was the first shot in the standard sequence used in the scrapbook, and he suddenly knew what was about to happen.

"OK, Nancy," said Pastor Ron quietly, "please remove your shoes, shirt, and jeans."

Nancy looked at him quickly as she too began to realize where this was going. A quick look at Jonah yielded only a shrug. This was to be her fate, her body's commitment to her church community.

Nancy kicked off her shoes, then unbuttoned and removed her blouse, revealing a pink bra that barely contained her 34 D breasts. She fumbled with the button at the front of her jeans, unzipped, and let the pants fall to the floor, revealing matching pink panties. She stepped out of her jeans, leaving them in a puddle on the floor, and Pastor Ron watching closely caught a glimpse of honey blonde pussy hair poking out of her panties. She stood up straight and again the camera flashed.

Jonah was becoming aroused as his wife's body was undressed, more now that Pastor Ron was again approaching her to arrange the next shot, and they all knew by now what that would be.

The Pastor stepped deftly behind Nancy and undid her bra, letting it slip to the floor. Reaching around on both sides with his hands, he handled her breasts, pinching the nipples and murmuring reassurances in her ear. As Jonah watched, Ron's right hand removed itself from her breast and wandered south across her belly and onto the tight, pink fabric of her panties.

He rubbed across the pussy mound several times and then moved his hand up again, then down under the panty elastic and directly onto her pussy lips, feeling her pubic bush and running his middle finger up and down her vulva split. Then the finger moved right down between her legs and found the entrance to her vagina. A couple of experimental thrusts inside and he removed his finger, then held it under his nose to smell her sex scent.

Turning her to face him, he knelt and gently inserted his fingers into the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down, revealing her pussy in all its glory, the object of his lust and now to be sacrificed to all the men of his Church. Pastor Ron experimentally opened the lips with his fingers to check for the prominence of her clitoris. He was satisfied and stood up. He gently took her shoulders, turned her to face the wall, and firmly pushed her tits against the wall. The camera flashed, and Nancy Kent's bare ass was now in the scrapbook.

The Pastor then gently turned her back to face the camera and pulled her hands away from her pussy where she instinctively had put them to cover her womanhood. The camera flashed again and Nancy Kent's naked tits and pussy also went into the scrapbook. Jonah's pants now barely contained a full woody, and Sheila, looking up from the camera viewfinder, noticed it and leered at him lustfully. She even rubbed her hand suggestively over the crotch of her trousers, running her tongue over her moistened lips.

Jonah struggled to deal with his feelings about giving up his exclusive sexual access to his wife, as well as his thoughts about what could eventually happen in this sexual Church. Then he thought about the scrapbook and what would happen next.

Nancy just stood woodenly in a kind of daze, trying to absorb the fact that her Pastor had just handled her naked body and trying not to think of what was to come. She had seen the scrapbook too. She was shocked and yet strangely aroused by her naked exposure to these people in this holy place. They were in a church!

Pastor Ron gave them no time to react further. Stepping to the small door behind his desk, he produced a key, unlocked the door, and opened it to reveal a steep set of steps into a subbasement. Sheila led the way down as Ron waved first Jonah and then naked Nancy down the steps and closed the door after them.

A light snapped on revealing a starkly bare room with a simple broadloom carpet and two double beds in the middle. Both were stained with what looked like blood and semen. The one on the left had classic brass frame with a plain mattress, a cover sheet, and a pillow, but the one on the right had four tall posts at the corners and two extra posts on extensions attached in the middle of each of the long sides of the bed.

Things began to happen quickly as Jonah watched. Sheila collected some leather straps from a table in the corner of the room while Ron took Nancy's arm and directed her to the bed on the right where she sat down. With calm efficiency, Ron took her legs and swung them up on the bed as Sheila placed the pillow under Nancy's head and gently forced her to lie on her back.

Sheila tossed two straps to Ron and began fastening a strap to each of Nancy's wrists. Ron did the same to each of her ankles. Sheila firmly attached Nancy's hands to the front bedposts. Ron took her right ankle and pulled it sideways until it touched the middle post sitting on the extension at that side of the bed. He attached it with the strap. Then he moved deliberately to the other side of the bed and grasped her left ankle. As he pulled it sideways, Nancy realized somewhere in her shocked mind that her ass and pussy were now open to whatever Ron wanted to do to her, and she would be helpless.

As Ron attached the leather strap around her left ankle to the post, he explained. "All Female Members of the Church must get used to being restrained while being fucked. It increases men's pleasure and becomes necessary at advanced levels of sexual activity as you progress in the Church's sexual training programs." He grinned at Nancy. "And I know you'll want to progress, won't you my dear?"

"Wha ... what advanced levels," Nancy stammered, fear turning her stomach to crawling insects.

Pastor Ron stared at her for a moment and decided bluntness was best. The young and naïve had to face the fact that exploring their sexuality meant more than the missionary position, good and foundational as that was. "Things like cock sucking and anal intercourse," he said matter-of-factly, "and pussy whipping, caning, electric torture, and branding. Things like that." He shrugged and turned away to address Jonah.

"It's your turn. I am going to fuck your wife, so she'll know what to expect on Sunday, but first we need to be sure that you can perform your duties too, especially in the presence of an audience. It wouldn't do to have you suddenly wilt in front of the congregation on Sunday, would it?" He smiled thinly and crooked his finger to signify a limp penis.

Jonah was unprepared for the next command. "Go over to Sheila and strip her naked the same way I stripped your wife upstairs."

For a moment, Jonah didn't move as he tried to process this new direction. Then he realized that as a man, the church expected him to take the initiative with women, so he turned to Sheila and saw that she had already stripped to her bra and panties. So he looked at Sheila's long, slim body and let his natural lust at the sight overcome him. He stepped behind her as he had seen Ron do, removed her bra, and fondled her breasts. Her warmth and scent next to his chest intoxicated him.

He couldn't remember the next step, so Ron coached him with a downward motion of his hand across his belly to his genitals. Jonah's hand flew down across Sheila's panties and then under her waistband to revel in the moist warmth of her vulva slit. He paused for a time there, feeling her clit and pushing his finger into her cunt. He realized too that in his sexual journey, he was going to love having more cunts to fuck. Then he turned her to face him, kneeled as Ron had done, and pulled down her panties to reveal her pussy in front of his nose. He paused for a moment to examine the dark down that covered a lush, thick pubic bush and prominent labia surrounding a red slit, already moist and ready for his penis. He buried his tongue in her cunt and licked up and down from clitoris to vagina.

Jonah's erection was now so stiff it was getting painful in his pants and strained to get out. Fortunately for him, Sheila was there to remove his clothes and let his penis pop out as his trousers fell. Kneeling, she took his erection into her mouth and fellated him for a minute. The tip of her lively tongue found the sensitive head of his cock and made his whole penis bounce with sex energy.

Then she led him by his cock to the brass bed on the left. Falling on her back and spreading her long legs, she pulled him on top of her. Feeling between their naked bodies, she grasped his erect penis and pulled it up into her waiting cunt. Jonah instinctively thrust forward to bury himself in her juicy vagina. He held it there for an instant and then began rapid, vigorous thrusts as his pleasure grew.

Nancy looked over from her bound position on the adjacent bed with shock as she saw her new husband naked and fucking a gorgeous siren of a secretary on the next bed. She could even see his penis, the one she had only recently gotten to know and love, thrusting madly in and out between the woman's labia covered with fine, black, silky pussy hair. Even as she watched, she was vaguely aware that somehow her own pussy was getting wet with sexual arousal, and then she was aware that Pastor Ron sitting beside her had removed his clothes.

She stared at him then. Pastor Ron's penis now stood out from his body in an upward curve in all its magnificence. The shaft was at least ninth inches long and very thick, with a huge testicle sac below and coarse, dark reddish pubic hair above. The head of his penis was a great round mushroom, pink in color and now turning purple with arousal, with the pee hole slit in the middle. It was a weapon to be feared and loved by every woman in Ecstasy, and it was advancing on Nancy.

Instead of the near-rape she anticipated, Pastor Ron sat on the bed beside her and stroked her right breast, pinching the nipple and occasionally leaning down to suck it and lick it. He glanced over at Jonah fucking Sheila hard on the other bed. Nancy followed his gaze and stared again at her new husband fucking his penis into Sheila's dark-haired pussy with rapid, hard strokes, and then slowing to long ones, drawing his cock back so she could see the head between Sheila's inner vulva lips and then pushing it firmly into her vagina right up to the full length of his shaft.

"He's doing really well, isn't he?" remarked Ron. "I think he's beginning to experience for himself the pleasures of Church membership" he chuckled. "Of course, he hasn't seen what I'm going to do to you yet. The new husbands never are quite ready for that."

Nancy glanced at him apprehensively. She was beginning to realize how cleverly Pastor Ron had arranged this rehearsal, ensuring that the new husband's lust and natural inclination to fuck every woman in sight would prevail before the wife could convince him to back out of the agreed initiation into Church membership. If Ron could be this devious, what depravity could he be capable of with his giant penis, now that she was bound and helpless?

12