Joining the Church Pt. 03

Story Info
The Initiation Ritual Continues: Jonah's Turn.
1.6k words
4.41
20.2k
17
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonah had been watching the fucking of his wife from his seat beside the Female Altar. He was overcome with lustful emotion at the fierceness of the fucking that Pastor Ron was giving Nancy, even though he had seen her fucked on Friday night.

However, he was also more and more aware of his own fierce and growing arousal that boiled in his loins for Pam Talbot. Her intoxicating smell and warmth as she sat at his side drew his gaze repeatedly to her breasts and pussy hair barely visible under the folds of her white robe.

His mind drifted back in time to when he first saw Pam in high school. Instantly he had lusted after her as she performed cheerleader cartwheels at a football game, her short skirt flopping up her legs to reveal her panties and camel toe. Her long auburn hair suggested to him the color that he imagined for her pubic hair, and his adolescent male mind pictured thick cunt lips between alabaster thighs. Even then he had wanted to bury his cock in between those imagined cunt lips. Now as he sat on the stage beside her, he quivered with anticipation. His teen sex dream was about to come true. He was about to see her naked and stick his cock into Pam's pussy, in front of the whole church congregation no less.

Jonah was acutely aware of the audience in the church watching his Nancy being brutally ravished by Pastor Ron to initiate her into the mysteries of sex in the Church of Divine Rapture. He shivered again at the thought of the sexual life they had started today and where it might lead them. And he thought about the members of the audience—family, friends, and neighbors—who were about to see him naked and exposed, doing sexual acts in public. He was determined not to let shame and doubt deny him Pam's luscious body. He would have to ignore the audience and focus on his own fucking, he told himself, as the Deacons came forward to escort him from his seat to center stage.

Pastor Ron gradually withdrew his cock from Nancy's cunt and allowed the camera a few moments to zoom in on her vaginal lips, now red and distended from the fucking. The cute young bride's vagina oozed with the pastor's semen.

The Deacons moved to her wrists and ankles and removed her restraints. They helped her up off the Female Altar and stood her again before the church audience, naked, her pussy dripping with Pastor Ron's cum. They placed a white robe around her shoulders, symbolizing membership in the Church, and escorted her to a seat at the side of the stage to view the next part of the Initiation Ceremony.

They now wheeled out a second bed and locked its wheels into place near the front of the stage. It was built like a large rectangular padded box on springs, and hanging from its sides were thick rubber straps.

The Deacons now approached Pam Talbot and removed her robe, turning her to face the audience, showing her full frontal nudity, her nipples erect, and her cunt lips moist and ready for fucking. Her tits were large with large, dark areoles, and as Jonah had expected, her prominent pussy mound was covered with silky red-auburn hair. Her vagina lips were long and thick.

The men present in the church that morning leered at the sight of lewd, luscious Pam; most had fucked her often in her first couple of years of sex action as a Church member. Pam Talbot was ambitious. She had found she loved sex and was always eager to learn more and do more advanced sex acts within the Church. She had already had two children and was happy to be back in action, happy to be chosen in this Initiation Ceremony.

The Deacons led Pam to the padded bed. Holding her by the shoulders and thighs, they lifted her and placed her on her back. They fastened rubber straps across her shoulders and waist, and pulled her legs up and back, securing her ankles on each side of the bed, leaving her bum hole and cunt lips wide open for everyone to see. The Deacons began to kiss her and fondle her breasts, rubbing the nipples and pinching them erect.

Then it was Jonah's turn to become part of the Initiation Ceremony. A Deaconess came and removed his robe, turning him to face the audience full frontal. The women looked up again from where they were being fucked in the pews to smile knowingly at the sight of Jonah's erect penis, its flaring head now pointed towards the ceiling level with his navel. They knew that Jonah's cock head would eventually drive its way into their own wet pussies as another dominant Male Member of the Church with the privilege of forcing them to spread their cunt lips and yield their vaginas to his lust. What new and passionate sex acts would he invent for them to perform?

The Deaconess who had fellated Pastor Ron for the Initiation fuck now knelt in front of Jonah and encircled his penis with her mouth. He felt the warmth of her tongue as it expertly flicked the head of his penis and roamed up and down his sex shaft all the way to his balls. God, these Churchwomen were good, he thought. Jonah hoped Nancy would learn how to do this.

With Jonah's penis fully erect and standing out proudly from his body, the video screen zoomed in to let the audience enjoy the view of his circumcised, narrow cock head, eight-inch shaft, and hanging ball sac, surmounted by dark curly pubic hair.

Then the four Deacons led him to the padded bed where Pam's heaving belly and moist cunt lips waited for him. They lifted him by his arms and legs and placed him face down on top of Pam. They fastened three, thick rubber straps across his back so the sexual lovers were secured to each other and to the bed.

Pastor Ron stepped to the microphone again. "Inasmuch as Sister Nancy has given herself to the Church, so must her husband, Brother Jonah. He has chosen Sister Pam for his initiation. Witness now his Sacred Sex Union with our Sister Pam, and welcome him to full membership in our Church of Divine Rapture." He then took Jonah's penis in one hand, separated Pam's pussy lips with the fingers of his other hand, and inserted the head of Jonah's erect cock directly into the opening of her cunt.

Feeling the head of his cock surrounded by Pam's warm, wet cunt lips, Jonah acted instinctively. He thrust his penis vigorously into her vagina. This drove the bed down onto its springs, which rebounded so strongly that he would have been thrown clear had it not been for the rubber straps.

His next couple of thrusts were awkward until he figured out that timing and rhythm were important. As Pam's pussy moved down with the bed after a penis thrust, Jonah allowed his cock to pull part way out, and when she rebounded up again, he met her cunt with a resounding cock thrust that buried his stiff penis deep into her vaginal canal. Pam was soon groaning in ecstasy with each brutal cock thrust on the bounding bed. Members of the audience paused their own fucking in the pews to stare fascinated and lustful at this sex ballet on the spring bed. They could hear the slapping of Jonah's balls on Pam's large, round buttocks with each thrust of his prick and her groans of sexual pleasure as she felt his huge cock ram into the depths of her cunt.

Soon Jonah's penis began to stiffen as he felt the full force of his lust for Pam. He set about slamming his cock repeatedly, faster and harder, into her cunt as it rose to meet his shaft on the sprung bed. Then Jonah's balls began to tighten, and he felt that divine seizure of the muscles in his penis as they roared into orgasm. His semen began to spurt in great thick white gobs into Pam's pussy with each hard thrust into her hot vaginal canal.

Jonah and Pam continued to bounce up and down in rhythm on the sex bed, but slower and slower as his cock gradually slowed its thrusting in her cunt. His orgasm subsided, and so did the bouncing of the bed until he and Pam lay quietly against each other's naked body. Chest heaving, Jonah lay dazed with the force of his fucking and his orgasm, his cock soaking deliciously in Pam's creamed cunt. He could feel her belly sucking air into her lungs and the slickness of sweat on her belly and breasts. He heard a ripple of applause from the congregation who had witnessed his fucking in detail on the church's big screen.

He had done it. The nervousness at having sex for the first time in front of an audience, a church audience at that, was gone completely, and he was filled with pride at his performance and a fierce desire to continue to display himself naked and to fuck as many Church females as he could. Pastor Ron had been right. Fucking was indeed a way of life and a way to lose the cares of the world and cleanse one's spirit.

The Deaconess who had sucked his cock now unfastened the rubber straps on the bed, and Jonah dismounted. She then unfastened Pam and helped her down from the fucking bed. Pastor Ron took her hand and led her forward to the edge of the stage. Pam's pussy was visibly red and dripping with Jonah's cum, and her legs were shaking with the fierceness of his fucking. The audience broke again into spontaneous applause, and Jonah grinned. He escorted Pam back to their seats at the side of the stage and helped her put on her robe.