Joining the Squad Ch. 2

Story Info
The squad continues their bittersweet teasing.
1.6k words
4.45
66k
9
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plan was to meet at the local pizza parlor. I was more than a little nervous, and I took my time getting ready to go and meet them, trying to process exactly what had happened.

After I made a phone call to let me folks know I'd be missing dinner, I got in my car and drove to the pizza place. When I set foot in the door, they immediately called out to me, waving me over. A bevy of unbelievably gorgeous girls and I was the focus of their attention, I couldn't believe it.

When I reached the table, Karen gave me a huge hug and a big kiss on the cheek, her beautiful lips pressing hard against me skin. I reached up to touch the spot where she had kissed and she stopped my hand.

"Leave it," she whispered.

I caught my reflection in the silver napkin dispenser, noticing a large pink lip print on my cheek.

Everyone was chatting among themselves, laughing, giggling, making small talk, when I felt something tapping my knee. I looked up to see Kimber with her head bowed slightly, looking through her curly bangs, deep into my eyes as her foot slid along my thigh and into my crotch. She slid down in her chair, her foot stroking my cock as it grew harder and harder.

I leaned back slightly and enjoyed the sensation.

"37" the voice buzzed through the PA system.

"Oh, that's us," Karen announced. "David, go get the food."

My swollen cock was bulging in my pants.

"Yeah David," Kimber hissed at me, smiling wickedly, "Go get the food."

"But," I started to complain.

They had all stopped talking, everyone of them looking at me, none of them smiling anymore.

"OK, OK," I said, trying to adjust myself as I stood, but still having an obvious bulge in my pants.

As I turned to walk to the counter, I heard them all burst into laughter. As I looked back, Karen was leaning across the table, giving Kimber a high five.

When I picked up the pizza, the woman at the counter, pointed to her cheek, "You got a little something there, dear," she told me.

"I know," I said, nodding, picking up the two large pizzas and carrying them back to the table.

I sat back down and readjusted myself yet again, trying to get comfortable.

I reached out to grab a slice and Karen slapped the back of my hand, "We'll say when," she chided, not looking at me.

"Want a bite?" she asked, blowing on the tip of the slice.

I nodded.

She held it up to my mouth and as I leaned forward and opened my mouth to bite, she pulled it away, laughing.

Two more times she held it up and pulled it away. All the girls were giggling.

The next time, when she held it up I just held still.

"Do it," she said sharply.

I leaned forward, trying to bite the pizza slice, but again she pulled it away.

This time, she put it to her own mouth and took a bite.

"She, David," she teased, "it's easy."

She finished the slice, all the way up to the crust, which she discarded back on the tray.

I looked at her.

"You can have it," she said.

I picked up her crust and ate it.

I noticed that Amy was doing the same, leaving her crust on the other tray.

"Um, Amy," I asked softly, "May I have your crusts?"

She smiled and giggled and nodded, pushing them to the far end of the tray so I could reach them.

Kimber laughed, "I'll give you something crusty," she said, half serious, half joking.

Her comment was met with a mixture of laughter, enthusiasm and "Ewwwwwwww"s from the other girls.

"OK David," Karen started, "A couple of things. First, this is what it is always going to be like, OK? You understand? You get to hang out with us, but we are going to make fun of you. A lot."

I nodded.

"But you get to hang out with us and we want you to know, we really do like you. You are the one we picked. OK?"

She lowered her head, so she could look into my eyes.

"OK?" she asked.

I smiled a little. "Yeah, OK."

"Good," she said, pausing.

"Now, every Friday and Saturday you have a date with one of us. We'll decide who. You just keep those nights open. You can always make suggestions about what to do, but mostly we'll decide."

Again I nodded.

"You are going to be the most popular boy in school, dating the whole squad."

I smiled.

"Now, for the hard part," a comment which drew giggles from the other girls, "How often do you jerk off, David?"

"What!?!" I responded, "I don't, um, do that."

Karen rolled her eyes, "Yes you do, all guys do. How often?"

"Um, like once a month," I replied.

"Stop it David," she said sternly.

"Don't you ever lie to us. If we ever find out that you are lying to us, you are dead fucking meat. Understand?"

I nodded silently.

"I do it a lot," I said sheepishly.

"More that once a day?" she asked.

"Sometimes," I admitted.

"Well, you can't do it anymore. I mean it, not at all."

I nodded.

"We are the only ones that can do that, understand?"

"Yes," I told her.

"We have to check everyday," she explained, sliding her hand inside my waistband and slowly snaking its way down to my cock and balls.

As she wrapped her warm, delicate hand around my balls, she squeezed softly.

"See, David, nice and full. If you jerk off, they'll feel different and we'll know." Her grip tightened, smashing my balls in her hand, "And like I said, Dead Fucking Meat." Her expression was deadly serious.

I nodded quickly and furiously in agreement, resulting in a round of laughter as the rest of the table figured out exactly what Karen was doing.

"Good, then we understand each other."

I took a deep breath as she released me.

"One last thing, David. We all expect to be invited over for dinner, to meet your parents, to just stop by and hang out, whatever. And of course, you'll be at all of the games. You even get to travel with us. We'll find stuff for you to do. Carry our pom poms, get us water, Gatorade, pretty much anything we need."

Karen smiled sweetly, "That's it. Just do those things and anything else we say and we'll take very good care of you."

"I'm stuffed," Kari interrupted. "Me too," Susan added.

"David," Karen said directly, "You are taking Paige and Laurie home."

I agreed.

As Kari and Susan stood, they approached me, one behind the other.

Karen's hand rested in my lap, slowly massaging my cock, as it grew harder and harder.

Kari placed her hands on my cheeks and pressed her mouth against mine, giving me a deep, long, sloppy wet kiss, her tongue invading my mouth as I opened wider, passively accommodating her tongue.

Susan followed with a more tender kiss, biting my lip, just hard enough to make me shiver all over.

Karen's hand continued to work its magic, bringing me closer and closer to an impending orgasm.

As she pulled back, I tried to follow Susan's lips, making her smile as she withdrew.

Karen's hand would stop the minute my lips were no longer in contact with theirs.

I was shifting uncomfortably in my seat, wanting her touch so badly.

I moaned involuntarily, which seemed to please her.

After three more kisses, I was on the very edge of coming, when I realized that Kimber was standing in front of me, smiling.

Her brown, curly hair framed her gorgeous face. High cheekbones, big, brown eyes, and beautiful, large lips, lips I wanted so badly to feel against mine. Just looking at her had my cock throbbing.

She leaned down and cupped my cheek in her hand, "Beg me to kiss you," she said flatly.

"Please Kimber, God, please kiss me," I pleaded.

She leaned forward, I could feel her hot breath on my mouth.

I squealed in desperation and whispered, "please."

She drew back and ran her tongue over her full, pouting lips making them glisten.

She pressed toward me, our lips touching, just gently enough to feel her wet lips slide over my own. My back arched and I felt myself start to cum. I moaned loudly.

Suddenly, I felt Karen's grip turn sharp. Her hand which had been stroking had now tightly circled itself around the base of my cock and her other hand had managed to find my balls, her thumb and forefinger circling around the top of them tightly.

My cock started to twitch and pump, but her grip tightened, preventing release. The pleasure mixed with searing pain as I felt my orgasm cut off. She kept hold for what seemed like an eternity, while Kimber watched, smirking.

"You need to get permission to do that," Kimber told me. "And you didn't even ask. Good thing Karen has a grip on the situation."

Paige and Laurie were laughing.

"Don't do that again," Karen commanded.

"But, I I I" I stammered.

"Don't do it again," she said, this time sounding deadly serious.

I noticed that a large wet spot had formed on the front of my pants, making the idea of standing up mortifying.

Karen announced her exit, and my request to just sit a while with Paige and Laurie was refused.

We all got up and left. I walked out with Laurie on one arm and Paige on the other, and a large wet spot on the front of my pants. I was thrilled and embarrassed, both to the very core of my being.

I suspected it was going to be an interesting ride home.