Joining the Squad Ch. 3

Story Info
Cheerleaders continue to control and torment.
838 words
4.37
66.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the car, Paige decide we could all fit in the front. Paige would sit on Laurie's lap, until we got to Laurie's house, which wasn't too far away.

The two of them looked so adorable together. Clearly very close friends and in the state I was in, all I could think about was the two of them together. They were both so cute.

The ride to Laurie's went quickly.

When we got to her house, Paige got out of the car and Laurie leaned over and gave me a great big kiss. It started gently, but soon her hands were in my hair and she was passionately kissing me.

There we were, making out in the front seat of my car. Her lips felt so good, making my cock ache and swell inside my pants. I was moaning deeply into her mouth as she kissed me.

Finally, I reached up and took her head in my hands as well, kissing her back hard.

When I did, she pulled back and wagged her finger in front of my face. "You don't kiss back, David." She was biting her lip, hiding a smile. "You just let me do what I want. And don't touch without permission. Got it?"

I nodded.

Laurie eased back out of the car and gave Paige a hug and kiss on the cheek, before heading across the lawn to her front door.

Paige got back in and shut the door.

"Did you like that David?" she asked, reaching over resting her hand in my lap.

"Oh My, I can see that you did!" she said, laughing.

She looked me in the eyes as she let her finger tap up and down on the tip of my hard cock. The sensation, even through my pants was having the desired effect, driving me crazy with stimulation.

Now Paige moved closer, her hand still tapping me rhythmically. Her hair brushed against my face as she rested her head on my shoulder, her other hand rubbing sensually over my chest.

"Me and the other girls," she asked, "do you ever think about us when you play with yourself?"

My breathing was growing shorter as the stimulation increased.

I nodded.

"Awwww," she taunted, "that is so cute."

"I bet after the game, lots of guys go home and jerk off thinking about us."

I nodded again, now straining and writhing a bit, trying to press against her hand in time with her tapping.

As I reached up to meet her hand, she pulled it away and stopped the touching.

I let out a desperate whimper and whispered to her "Please, Paige."

"Poor baby," she teased, "is Davey getting all frustrated?"

I nodded and again, pleaded, this time more desperately, "Please, Paige."

Now she was looking into my eyes. "Maybe after the game, Saturday. If we win, OK?"

I lowered my head. "Who are we playing?"

"David!" she snapped, "You are a cheerleader now, you should know who we are playing!"

I looked down sheepishly.

"Blessed Heart, David."

"Weren't they state champs last year?"

She bit her lip and smiled. "Yes, they were."

"So we'll probably lose," I lamented.

"David!" she said sharply, "That is no way for a cheerleader to talk!"

Her hand returned to my crotch, slowly stroking me, "Or are you thinking about your little problem?"

"Either way," she taunted, "You'll have a reason to cheer!"

"Now," she told me, sitting back into the seat, "you need to get me home."

I followed her directions to her house.

She smiled sweetly at me, "Thanks for the ride, David. Before you leave I need to measure you."

"Measure me?" I asked.

"MmmmHmmm," she said, starting to unbutton my pants.

Her hand slid under my waistband and cupped my balls. She held them firmly, squeezing lightly, making a mental note of things.

"Now, David, I know you are going to feel an uncontrollable urge to go home and jerk off. I am telling you right now, don't do it."

She reached into her backpack and pulled out a pen. Taking my hand, she wrote down a phone number on my palm.

"This is my number. It is to the phone in my bedroom. If things get really bad and you feel like you can't handle it call me. Just not too late."

Her pressed my palm to her mouth and kissed it, with a big wet, lingering kiss and started to get out of the car.

Just before getting out, she turned back to me. "David, I want you to take me to a movie tomorrow night. Pick me up around 7:00 and I will figure out what we are going to see."

She stood up and leaned back in to the car. "See you at practice tomorrow!"

She blew me a kiss and shut the door.

I drove home, my cock still swollen and aching.

I knew it was going to be a long and tortured night and that it was only the first of many.