Joining the Squad Ch. 4

Story Info
Teasing cheerleaders continue to torment.
1.6k words
4.27
69.3k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home I went directly to my room. I was filled with a mixture of pure joy and total frustration. I was having the time of my life, but also I was feeling anxious, overwhelmed, and desperate, all because of eight beautiful girls who were taking delight in teasing me.

As I got undressed, I could feel myself squirming inside, a feeling I had never really experienced before. I felt my cock grow. Not completely hard, but not soft either, with a tingling that seemed to run all through it, but not to be localized anywhere. I tried to get my mind off of it, but it was relentless. Finally, I reached down and touched it.

The sensations I felt were unbelievable. Instantly, I grew hard in my hand and slowly I rubbed back and forth. It felt sooooooo good. Almost immediately I was ready to cum.

"Girls be damned" I thought, "they'll never know." Just as I was about to cum, I looked down at my hand rubbing back and forth over my cock. Written on it was Paige's phone number.

I stopped and thought about what she had said, her hand cupping my balls.

I picked up the phone and dialed the number.

After six rings, she picked up, her voice, soft and sweet.

"Hello?," she answered in a hushed, breathy tone.

"Paige? It's David," I said, sounding more eager than I wanted to.

"Not already!" she said, giggling into the phone.

"Already what?" I asked.

"Is Daveywavy pwaying wiff his widdle pee pee?" she taunted.

"Oh God," I whimpered into the phone.

"Didn't I tell you not to do that, David?" she asked, more cooly.

"Yes," I admitted.

"And now look what happened. I want you to tell me how it feels, David," she instructed.

"Well, it is all tingly, all over and when I touch it, it feels sooooo good. It makes me want to cum so bad, that I can barely stop myself."

She laughed into the phone, "Well, then don't touch it."

"Easy for you to say," I said softly.

"Don't be sassy, David," she corrected.

"It sounds to me like you have two choices, you can touch it and make things worse for yourself or you can be a good little boy and keep your hands off it, Right?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Now keep your hands off of it, OK?"

"OK," I responded.

"It's funny you called, David. Because you know what I was thinking about?" she asked, her voice returning to a soft, breathy whisper.

"No, what?" I asked.

There was a long pause, filled only by her breathing, which was growing heavier and deeper.

"I was thinking about getting my lips nice and wet and sliding them up and down the underside of your cock. Would you like that, David?"

I let out a soft, involuntary eeep as my cock stiffened again.

"Don't touch it, David," she warned.

"Please, Paige," I whimpered, "I need to."

"Do you like my lips, David?" she asked, ignoring my plea.

"Yes, Paige, I think they are beautiful," I said, swallowing hard.

She moaned into the phone, "I'm licking them David, getting them so slippery and wet."

My breathing grew shallow and quick.

"Sweet dreams, David," she said, "and remember, No touching."

The line went dead as I whispered into the receiver, "Please Paige, please."

Immediately I called her back, but the line was busy.

It was taking everything in my power not to touch myself, but I knew that if I did I'd never stop and I knew that tomorrow, she'd check.

For the next two hours, my cock throbbed and my balls ached. Every fifteen minutes I tried her line again, each time getting a busy signal.

Finally, I climbed into bed, and tried to get some sleep.

I couldn't stop replaying the day's events in my head and I couldn't get the image if Paige's soft, wet lips out of my mind. Finally, I drifted off.

I was woken up by a very intense and painful erection at 5:30 in the morning. I ran my hand over it, nearly resulting in an orgasm. I was able to hold back by wrapping my fingers tightly around the base. and squeezing hard until the feeling subsided.

I felt my balls, which were now swollen to what seemed like twice their normal size. They felt fulll and even the most gentle touch registered as an intense sensation, both a sharp pain and a long, deep aching.

I set the shower to its coldest setting, and climbed in. The cold helped somewhat, relieving me of my erection and soothing my aching balls. When I climbed out to towel off I was shivering.

I got dressed and went down stairs for breakfast.

At breakfast I told my folks about my date. They asked a few questions but seemed both relieved and impressed when I told them it was with a cheerleader.

"Are we going to get to meet her?" my Mom asked.

I nodded and quickly finished breakfast, heading out early to school. Finally it was Friday, last day of the week. For the first time in as long as I could remember, I was actually excited about going to school.

As I walked to my locker, I saw all of them standing outside of a classroom.

As I approached, they all smiled and in a strange movement, surrounded me and drew me into their circle.

It was all small talk, girl talk, shopping, boys, weekend plans and the like. Since we had a game Saturday, they were all in uniform, black and red little skirts, tight red sweaters, with a large D on their chests, each having their names embroidered on their Varsity letter. White socks and black and white shoes completed the outfit.

"So what are you up to tonight, David?" Karen asked.

"Oh, um, I'm taking Paige to a movie," I responded, causing some of them to nod and others to giggle.

Paige smiled, looking very self-satisfied.

The bell rang, breaking up the discussion.

Karen ran her hand over my cheek as she started to turn away, "Remember, practice at 3:30."

Paige took out her lip gloss and winked at me. I stared transfixed as she ran it over her beautiful lips, clearly for my benefit. As she pulled it away, my jaw lowered as I lingered on the image of her glossy, wet lips.

As I passed her, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to a small alcove by the door.

She reached down and touched my cock, now hard from watching her. She smiled and giggled.

Then, as expected, her hand cupped my balls, through my pants, squeezing tightly. I moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

She smiled at me and winked, "See ya at practice!"

She turned and headed down the hallway. I could only imagine the smile on her face as she disappeared into the classroom.

I held my books in front of my crotch to hide my erection and went to class.

I didn't see any of them again until just before lunch when someone snuck up behind me while I was sitting at the table and covered my eyes. "Guess who?" she whispered into my ear.

I recognized Paige's voice.

She placed a folded up square of paper in front of me and without letting me see her.

"Go to the bathroom, sit down in a stall and read the note," she whispered before walking away.

I walked all the way across the building to the furthest bathroom, hoping for some privacy. I enter the bathroom, went to the furthest stall and opened the note.

It had instructions: Take this paper and rub it up and down your pee pee until it leaks little dribbles. Then wipe them on the paper and give it back to me." Just below her handwritten instructions was a beautiful red lip print she had made by kissing the paper. Below it it read, "Just a little incentive!" followed by "Kisses, Paige."

I lowered my pants and pressed the lip print against my semi hard cock and slowly rubbed it, thinking more and more about Paige. As I grew harder, I began to dribble pre cum, which I wiped on the paper as instructed. Just as I was about to cum, I stopped again and sat for nearly 15 minutes while my erection subsided, resulting in more pre cum oozing from my cock, which I gathered on the page.

I rushed back to the lunch room and scoured the tables looking for her.

Laurie saw me looking around and approached me, "Who ya looking for?" she asked.

"Um, Paige," I said, "I have something for her."

"Oh, the note," she said.

I blushed, "How did you . . ."

She interrupted, "Oh, please David. We all know."

"You can give it to me, I'll see her next period."

I handed her the note still blushing.

"God," she taunted, her hand caressing my warm, blushing cheek, "that must have been humiliating."

Looking at Laurie and the note, I nodded, wanting for the moment to burst into tears.

But strangely they weren't tears of sorrow or even shame. I felt so profoundly humiliated, embarrassed and yet so cared for and valued.

It was the way she was looking at me, the realization that I would do whatever they asked, even just for their amusement. And that was a kind of loyalty and dedication they hadn't ever had from their boyfriends in the past.

There was a bond forming, not just with one or two of them, but all of them. I had become like a pet that they loved dearly, that they would take care of, control and dominate.

And I didn't want it to stop. At that moment, I decided. I was theirs until the end.