Joining the Squad Ch. 6

Story Info
David endures a tortuous dinner.
2.2k words
4.37
67.2k
11
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the remainder of practice with the sensation of the tape constricting my cock and balls. It would throb, trying to get hard, only to be defeated by the tape which surrounded it.

As the girls walked off the field, I walked over, somewhat awkwardly, to meet them.

I caught up with Kimber and when I did, I quietly begged her to take the tape off.

She smiled and put her arm around me. She wiped her forehead with a towel.

"Sorry, David. The only one who can take it off is your date," she explained.

"God please, Kimber, I don't want Paige to see my like this," I protested.

She stifled a laugh, "Well, she's going to."

"Please, Kimber, I feel ridiculous. Please take it off," I begged her, my voice cracking slightly.

"You didn't feel so ridiculous when I was wrapping you up, now did you David?" she told me, her tone more serious now. "And the fact that Paige is going to laugh her ass off," she paused, "well, I find that amusing."

She pulled me closer, as we walked and whispered in my ear, "Besides, deep down," she hissed, "I think you like it. The control, the humiliation, the bondage."

I closed my eyes tight.

"Don't you?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Say it," she snapped.

"I like it."

"Like what, David?" she asked, sounding innocent.

"I like the control," I blushed slightly, "the humiliation," I continued, looking down, "and," I paused, "and the bondage."

Kimber laughed and smiled, "Mmmmmmmm," she teased, "so do I."

"I didn't know you liked bondage so much David," she added.

"Oh God," I said, breathing in deeply.

"Hey you guys," Kimber called out to the rest of the girls. "David just told me he loves bondage!'

My eyes opened wide, not believing what just happened.

She looked at me smiling, "Oh, I'm sorry David. Was that supposed to be a secret?"

Karen chimed in, "So our newest member likes to be tied up?"

I wanted to die.

I turned beet red and looked down at the ground.

"Kinky," Laurie added, giggling.

I looked up and caught Paige's glance, she was biting her lip and staring at me, a hard, intense stare.

Kimber smiled at me and tussled my hair, "Well, you said you liked the humiliation too." She shrugged her shoulders, winked at me and continued to walk toward the locker room.

As we walked, each of the girls took turns teasing me about my desire to be tied up.

Everyone, that is, except for Paige.

When we got to the door, Karen stopped me, "You don't get to come in today."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because you don't," she said, refusing to explain further.

Paige smiled as she passed by, "Pick me up at 6:30. You are taking me to a movie and a late dinner. I'll decide where. If you are late, you'll be punished."

I was still reeling from Kimber's announcement, and I just nodded.

I stared blankly at the door, as I heard it lock shut from the inside.

Dejected, I turned and went out to the parking lot, climbed in my car and headed home.

When I got home it was almost 5:30, so I went about getting ready for the date.

As I did, I would periodically get hard, or at least start to, as the tape would constrict me.

I picked out a nice shirt and sweater and a pair of pants and began getting dressed. At 6:15 I headed off to Paige's. I got there on time, and rang the bell at exactly 6:30.

Paige's mom answered the door, "Hi, you must be David."

I smiled, "Yes, Hello. I'm here for Paige."

"She's not ready," she told me, "care to wait in the living room?"

She led me into the living room, where I sat and waited for her, entertaining questions from her mother and father about where we were going, what we were going to see, where we'd eat, what time we'd be home.

By the time she came down it was nearly 7:30.

Her mother chided her gently, "Dear, it's rude to keep your date waiting."

"Oh, he doesn't mind, Mother," she said, "Do you David?"

"Oh, no. Not at all. It was nice to meet you both," I said as I stood.

As we walked to the car, I took a breath and spoke, "Paige," I said, uneasily, "I have to tell you, I don't think I take this much longer."

Paige smiled, and asked innocently, "Take what David?"

"All the teasing, Paige. It is driving me crazy," I told her.

I opened the door and let her in. Quickly I walked around to my side and got in as well.

"You didn't do anything about that, did you David?"

I looked at her puzzled.

"I mean you didn't do anything stupid, like come without our permission, did you?"

I shook my head. She seemed so serious.

"Good," she said more lightly, a more playful spirit returning.

"Put your hands on your head," she said, giggling.

"What?" I asked, not sure I heard her correctly.

"Put your hands on your head," she repeated, slowly and deliberately.

When I did, she reached over and ran her hands along my thighs and up to my crotch.

After a few minutes of rubbing, and my cock straining in its tape coccoon, her hands found my zipper and slowly lowered it.

Her hand slid inside my fly and she stopped abruptly.

"What the fuck?" she asked, pulling my taped up cock out of my pants.

"David? What is this?" she asked.

I bit my lip and swallowed. "Um, Kimber did it."

Paige laughed hard. "Oh, she did, did she?"

I nodded.

"So you've been all taped up since practice?"

Again I nodded.

She let her fingernail slip underneath the tape, right near the head and slowly peeled it back.

I gasped as the sticky tape tugged at the skin of my cock.

"How does that feel coming off, David?"

"It's so sticky, Paige, I am afraid it is going to make me cum."

"Better not, David," she chided, as she pressed the tape back against my cock and then very slowly peeled it again, making me twitch and squirm.

"Paige," I pleaded, "I can't, I can't, please."

Off and on, off and on, off and on, over and over again until the tape grew less sticky. Paige put her finger tip in her mouth and then lowered it to the spot on my cock she had been tormenting. Slick with spit, she rubbed it very quickly bringing me instantly to the edge of orgasm.

She stopped just before I came, and pinched the tip of my cock shut.

"Now, David," she said in a mock serious tone, "Behave yourself."

I closed my eyes and whispered, "Yes, Paige."

Now she began slowly unwrapping the tape, making sure I felt every second of it.

"This isn't fair," I protested desperately.

"No, it really isn't," she agreed.

As the last of the tape was removed, Paige let loose with a burst of laughter.

"Kimber!" she shouted.

I looked down, and written along the length of my throbbing cock were letters, running from top to bottom.

H

I,

P

A

I

G

E

!

Paige looked at me, deep in the eyes, "Isn't that sweet of her?" She bit her lip and looked devilishly at me, "Maybe I oughta write her back. What do ya think?"

"Please," I begged.

"Please what, David?" Paige interrupted, "You seem to forget, it isn't yours anymore. It is ours. That is our toys. If we want to wrap it up in tape or write all over it, that is our business. Understand?"

I nodded.

"Say it," she demanded.

"It is yours," I said weakly.

I looked down again at my hard cock, with the message to Paige spelled out on it.

"Believe me," she said, smiling, "You don't want me to to try to rub it off."

Paige gave a long lick to the palm of her hand and wrapped it around my cock.

"Drive," she instructed.

"But," I paused.

"But what?" she asked, her hand making gentle gliding motion up and down the shaft, causing me to inhale sharply.

"Hands on the wheel and drive," she said.

I started the car and followed her directions, as she alternatively stroked and squeezed, periodically taking breaks to remoisten her hand.

As we pulled up the restaurant, Paige asked, "Hungry?"

I nodded. I looked at her, my lip quivering, unsure of how to ask her for what I needed.

As her hand withdrew from my cock, I involuntarily followed her, raising my hips, causing her to squeal in fits of laughter.

She looked back at me, and saw a tear running down my cheek.

"Awwww," she said, looking at me directly, "This isn't funny to you, is it?"

I shook my head.

"David," she said, her eyes wide, peering into my soul. "We all love you. We do."

I smiled.

"But that doesn't mean we aren't going to torture the shit out of you."

I closed my eyes and rested my head back.

"Don't you get it, David? I am getting off on doing this to you. We all are."

She smiled and brushed my cheek, "And now that we've found you, there is no way we are going to let you go."

She scooped the tear from my cheek and licked her finger.

"Truth be told, David," she said pointedly, "I don't think you want us to let you go."

She paused, letting the words sink in.

"Do you?" she asked again.

"No, I don't," I admitted.

"But, but, but I need to . . ." I stammered.

She put her finger to my lips. "Don't mess up such a sweet moment by begging, cutie. Let's get some food."

Her hand lovingly stroked my cock, before forcing it back inside my pants, and zipping the fly.

I took a minute to collect myself, before joining her on the sidewalk.

"This is my favorite place," she said, smiling as she took my arm. Anyone who was looking on, would have no idea that this date was anything other than perfectly normal.

The reservations were in her name and we were seated immediately.

As we sat down, Paige teased, "Now, David, be a good boy and keep your hands up where I can see them."

I smiled and laughed a little nervously.

"I'm not kidding," she added, "hands on the table."

I blushed.

She giggled, "Awww, did that embarrass you, David?"

I nodded.

She smiled as the busboy filled our water glasses.

As he left, I reached for my water.

"David!" Paige snapped.

I stopped, looking at her confused.

"You didn't ask."

"What?" I started, my head reeling.

"Ask what?"

"Permission," she said.

"To drink a glass of water?"

"Yes." She said matter of factly.

"Please Paige, may I have a drink of water?" I asked her, partly annoyed and partly embarrassed.

"Nooooo" she mouthed, mockingly.

"Why not?" I asked.

She shrugged and picked up her menu.

"Paige!" I said a little bit louder.

She lowered her menu.

"I'm really thirsty," I explained.

"I know," she said, looking at me, as if I were to say something further.

Her eyes opened wider, and she tilted her head slightly, just staring at me, waiting for a reply.

I couldn't think of a thing to say and lowered my eyes. She raised her menu again and I did the same.

As I read over the choices, I grew more and more uncomfortable as I began to realize what was happening to me.

I lowered my menu again, "Are you going to let me order?"

She lowered her menu and smiled, "Well, David, that depends on what you want."

"Can I have the steak?" I asked, hopefully.

"No, David," she said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I don't want you to have it," she said. She adjusted herself in her chair, pulling it closer to the table. A few seconds later, I felt her foot, slowly sliding up my leg, finding its way into my crotch.

"Oh No," I said, without thinking, exasperated.

"Oh yes!" she replied, smiling wickedly.

Her foot rubbed all around my cock, joined by her other foot, the two of them working in unison to tease me.

"Unzip, David," she instructed, loud enough that I was sure everyone heard. I reached down and quietly pulled the zipper down.

"I want you to take this as long as you can, David. Understand? The longer you go, the happier you'll make me, OK?"

I nodded.

"You need to let me know when you can't stand it anymore, when you can't hold back, OK? I want you to say, hmmmm, let's see," her feet slid inside my pants, sliding her nylon covered toes all over my stiffening cock. "Say 'Hi! Paige' just like Kimber did."

I blushed and felt my cock twitch. She responded with a giggle.

She watched my face as her toes and soles slid all over my cock, my hands were grabbing at the table cloth, while I held off as long as I could.

I grew closer and closer and closer and finally, I let out a series of "Hi Paige"s one after the next. Her foot linger just a second longer than I thought I could stand, but I managed to hold back.

"Hi David," she whispered as the waiter asked us if we were ready. I whimpered as she smiled at me.