Joining the Village Pack

Story Info
Strange outsiders move into the village disturbing the peace.
14k words
3.53
14k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
295 Followers

Part one

The removal of the old tatty "For Sale Sign" and the appearance of a shiny bright "Sold" one came right out of the blue. Initially the locals were relieved the farmhouse was to be occupied again. It was falling apart and it was rapidly becoming an embarrassing eyesore. For such house-proud villagers it pained them to see the place fall apart. Everyone agreed that it would be great to see someone move in, and then hopefully the place would be renovated. It needed to get back into the shape it had been when the Browns had lived there. It had been their pride and joy, and had held many a party or get together. Sadly after their deaths it had simply fallen into disrepair. The building would be impossible to salvage soon if some action wasn't taken. Which for such a nice old place would be such a shame.

However, the new buyers were not exactly the nice married couple with two point two children that everyone had hoped would move in. Villagers had been hoping for a stockbroker, or a lawyer, people with money to get the place back into shape quickly. The battered old van that turned up seemed to destroy all their hopes for the recovery of the farm. The vehicle had been crudely converted to carry 9 people. It arrived with a woman and 8 children on board. There was no way a vehicle in this state was roadworthy or legal.

The odd thing was later in the day it seemed like even more children had arrived, but no one in the village seemed to have seen where or how they had got to the farm. This was very strange when the eagle-eyed villagers were all watching events closely. It was rare for outsiders to join their community, so many eyes had studied the moving-in carefully, but somehow these extra children had sneaked through and just appeared. However, there was no doubting there were more of the little cherubs running around.

Many of the locals went over to the farmhouse with cakes and other welcoming gifts. It was the traditional neighbourly thing to do. The woman who had driven the van would open the door and greet each visitor in turn. However the locals found the welcome from their new neighbour to be a cool, although any gift was eagerly snatched away. Disappointingly there were no offers to come inside, so no one stayed very long, or to their immense frustration learnt very much.

This motley crew that had arrived to live amongst them certainly raised an eyebrow or two. The new arrivals became the favourite topic of conversation over the garden fence or in the village café. The arrival of one rotund elderly woman in her sixties would not have made much of a ripple, it was the dozen or so children in tow that got tongues wagging. The children were all somewhere between 8 and 12. Sweet innocent looking little girls with golden locks that hid their delinquent natures completely. They all called the woman their Grandma and she was friendly enough, pretty soon becoming a familiar face in the High Street and in the shops.

If you stopped long enough for a conversation she would be quick to offer help or friendly advice. Slowly over time the villagers learnt that the children were all orphans from Hungary. The family had just travelled from there, hoping for a better life in a new country. Hungary did not mean much to the locals; not being somewhere any of them had been to. The Grandma said she hoped she would be able to settle happily in the village. It seems she had taken it upon herself to rescue the children and to look after them. They were all in such a pitiful state without a mother, she was heard to say. If anyone braved asking the children, they would always confirm that their mothers were dead. How, they would not say, at that point they would run away or change the subject. People began to notice the Grandma did the same thing; she would skilfully avoid any questions concerning the children's mothers. The other odd thing was the children all seemed to look alike. In the end the poorly travelled locals decided that people in Hungary must all be similar in appearance.

The children though quickly became a pain. A complete nightmare in fact and it seemed they were beyond the ability of the Grandma to control. If indeed she tried at all.

Children at the play park came home complaining they had been picked on, or driven off by some of the little terrors. Adults found it hard to believe when confronting the sweet innocent faces of the girls, but slowly the number of incidents concerning the children grew.

The butcher's shop began to notice stock disappearing. At first it seemed wrong to blame the girls, but they did hang around that shop a lot. Although the butcher could not prove they were stealing, in the end out of frustration at his loses, he decided to ban them from the store.

The storeowner for the first time saw a different side of the Grandma when he insisted her charges were not welcome in his shop. She lost her temper and stormed out, breaking a glass ornament in the window by slamming the door very hard.

The ultimate proof for everyone was that the stealing from the butcher's stopped at this point. So it was pretty obvious to everyone the girls were indeed to blame.

It was the long summer holidays from school and the opinion in the village flipped between praying for the school year to start so the children were kept off the streets, to sympathy for the poor teachers who would have to deal with this menace.

There was a little snippet of information that leaked out from the shop incident though that got people's attention. As the woman stormed out she announced loudly that her son would have something to say about the matter when he arrived from Hungary.

So that was the next hot topic of gossip in and around the village. There was much speculation on what the son might be like and whether or not he could bring some discipline to the children. However, time began to pass and although improvements seemed to appear on and around the farmhouse, suggesting to many the arrival of a man. It got a new coat of paint for instance. No son seemed to be spotted. When someone braved asking the Grandma, she smiled.

"Soon dear, very soon," she said.

Sadly the lives of the villagers continued to be blighted, seemingly by the children. Again there was no proof, but a couple of houses were broken into, sometimes with money and jewels stolen, but always meat taken from freezers. This was something unheard of in this area. It was such a safe neighbourhood.

At this time the villagers had their work to distract them and so most were too busy to care about the children. The locals were all very much engaged in agriculture and the farming calendar dominated their lives. So this was a busy time for them all, with harvesting and young animals to deal with. So there was little time to do much about delinquent kids. This year was proving to be especially difficult with more than the usual number of dead animals turning up in their fields, and even the odd adult sheep being killed.

The campaign for dog owners to control their animals when out and about became everyone's focus. Posters appeared, showing the sad sight of a dead lamb with its throat ripped out. These were put up all around the village and local footpaths, but it was clear this year they would lose more animals than they ever had before. God how the locals hated the townies as they called them, and their stupid naivety about the countryside. Why could they not keep their pets under control?

Just as they were dealing with the havoc the children caused during the day, there was a new cause for complaint about the kids. At night, midnight and even early morning, well before dawn, the children were often still out and about. Generally making a fearful noise too. The farmhouse was fairly separate from its neighbours, but the nearest house belonging to Paul and Alex Wood began to be disturbed late at night by the children shouting and playing. Incredibly they began to play in the Wood's garden, right outside their bedroom window. Apart from the trespass issue this ensured Paul and Alex were constantly disturbed.

Paul tried reasoning with the children, but as each night passed he just got angrier and angrier with them. Finally in desperation Alex went out to talk to them finding them as difficult to control as Paul had.

The children began dancing round her, ignoring her protests, singing what she imagined were Hungarian songs. Their dancing and singing becoming so fast Alex began to feel giddy. They may only have been sweet looking youngsters, but Alex still began to feel nervous. Her pleas began to get more and desperate for them to stop, when she thought she heard a voice call to them from the trees at the side of her house. Suddenly like good little angels they stopped and walked off, quietly heading back in the direction in which they lived.

Alex strained her eyes and ears; sure she was being watched, eventually even tentatively calling out. The children had to have responded to something the way they had all stopped so suddenly. The moon that night was bright so there was a good light to see by. She thought she saw a shape in the trees move away. It looked like it walked on four legs. However, with only moonlight to see by she could not be sure. Eventually with a sigh and a shrug she returned to the house. As she entered the house she heard a strange noise like an animal calling out in the distant. She guessed it was a fox, but in truth it was like no fox she had ever heard before and Alex had spent her whole life in this village.

Paul and Alex had been married for less than a year and so a wide awake Paul insisted on making love before they went back to sleep. Alex sighed again and lay down so her husband could have sex with her. Fifteen minutes later he was snoring contentedly, but she was wide-awake and feeling unsatisfied.

Page two

It was five thirty in the morning and Alex was out for a long walk. She had been unable to sleep; tense after the brush with the children and unsettled by the feeling someone had been watching her. She was annoyed with David as well; he had just been delighted the children had gone away. There was no interest in her fears that someone had been out there, and then he had just assumed they would have sex. To avoid a fight she had let him make love to her, but she was angry with herself for playing along. At five she had given up the struggle to get some sleep, had got up, got dressed and headed out to clear her head.

She breathed the warm fresh air and listened for the usual sound of the dawn chorus. She was often up and about at this time, but today there was complete silence. The dawn chorus was a part of her daily existence so to hear nothing was very strange. She debated it in her head as she walked, until suddenly something ahead distracted her.

She saw a flash of purple and realised she was not the only one out and about that morning. There were a couple of walkers ahead of her, just disappearing into the trees. Intrigued she took the same route as the people she had spotted. Alex imaged some fast walking from her would mean she would catch them up. It would be pleasant to pass the time of day. She knew all the locals, especially those that enjoyed walking.

She entered the wood and suddenly realised the people she had seen were below her. Oddly they had left the path through the woods that Alex was on. They were kneeling on a large picnic blanket facing each other; the girl's hands were either side of the man's face, looking deeply into his eyes. Alex realised she had accidently intruded on the meeting of two lovers, maybe a clandestine meeting at that. It was much too early for this sort of thing she thought to herself and smiled.

To her shock and embarrassment she watched as the girl, who was wearing a purple dress, lifted her arms above her head. The man helped her take the dress off, leaving her naked apart from a pair of white knickers. Alex jealously admired her shapely firm breasts. The girl moved into a raised position, still kneeling on the ground, as the man slid his hand into her knickers. He began to rub her pussy, kissing her left breast as he did so. The girl began to gasp with pleasure, as fearful of being seen Alex hid behind some trees. She knew she should leave, but fascination had already got the better of her. The girl began to hold the man's head, breathing heavily in time with the way he was rubbing her. Alex moved into the trees a little more, to hide better, but at the same time risking moving a little closer. She knew she did not know the girl, but she wondered if she would recognise the man. A thrill of excitement went through her at the hope she might know who he was.

He was now very slowly removing the girl's knickers, rolling them down her leg. As she sat back down and moved her legs around, he pulled them over her shoes. They kissed long and passionately and then the girl, who was now naked apart from her shoes, began to help the man undress too.

The man lay back supporting himself with his arms so he could watch the girl. She was now on all fours, straddled over one of his legs and she began to give him a slow blowjob. Her eyes never leaving his face as she took his cock into her mouth and then released it. Her right hand was rubbing his shaft in a circular motion as she sucked.

Alex had never given her husband a blowjob, even though he had asked her to a few times. The idea had appalled her, but now she was watching someone else do it, she found it really excited her. She tried to focus on whether or not she knew the man, but what they were doing was just too distracting. The girl had begun to slowly lick up his shaft with her tongue, before popping his cock into her mouth again. She took it it deep into her mouth. She then repeated the process, over and over. Alex began to feel damp between her legs and forgot all about caring whether she knew him or not.

However, suddenly his face came into full view. He had thrown his head back in pleasure at the way the girl ran her mouth all the way down the side of his dick to his balls. This finally meant Alex got a good look at his face. She felt disappointed, as she realised she did not know him either. So neither of these lovers could be locals, that seemed a little strange and disappointing, but secretly watching them had got Alex very excited. She also felt a little more relaxed about watching strangers, rather than locals. The gnawing fear of being humiliated by being discovered abated just a little.

Also Alex had to admit he was one very impressive specimen of a man. It was hard to take her eyes off him. His arms were like tree trunks and his chest firm and muscular. His body was covered in more hair than anyone Alex had ever seen before and this made him even sexier. His cock was huge or at least so much bigger than her husband's. Alex had little experience of men, other than being with Paul. She watched fascinated as the girl ran her tongue all over the tip of his cock; its huge head seemed to throb with blood as she sucked it.

The girl slowly began to move round the blanket, smiling as she wiped salvia away from her mouth and chin. She moved up his body, moving her long dark hair out of the way as she kissed him. To Alex's surprise he managed to enter the girl as they kissed, it always seemed such a clumsy process when Paul entered her. A stick cracked as Alex tried to shuffle into a more comfortable position to watch the couple fuck. The noise had seemed deafening to Alex, but below the girl was moaning loudly now, riding the man's huge cock up and down and kissing him as she fucked him. Alex breathed again as it became clear they had heard nothing.

The girl lifted herself off the man a little, just her hands resting on his chest now with him holding her waist. Her eyes were shut as he laid right back and let her screw him. Alex heard her mutter the word "yes" and Alex began to wish she were the one getting fucked. Alex slowly undid the button of her jeans and slid her hand down inside, shocked at how wet she already was. She began to stroke her pussy. Below the girl continued to move up and down on the man's cock, riding its whole length, crying out with pleasure as she did. Alex began to quietly gasp as well as she became so turned on by the show, and the way she was stroking herself. The girl's moaning reached a crescendo as she came and Alex excitedly watched the girl collapse on top of her man's chest. Below Alex they resumed passionately kissing, each kiss long and slow, as both of them seemed to want to saviour every touch and sensation as their mouths met.

Alex started to wonder if she should sneak away now, or wait for them to dress and move off, but to her surprise she realised there was still more action to come. The lovers were not finished.

The man rolled the girl over onto her back and she lay obediently down. Her head lay to one side and both her hands were above her head. The man lifted her right leg into the air and slipped his still hard cock into her. He gripped her thigh's firmly as he resumed fucking her. Alex watched a huge smile of delight cross the girls face and Alex found her hand was back inside her jeans again. She watched transfixed as that huge thick shaft moved in and out of the girl, slowly and rhythmically. The girl gripped her leg, her mouth open now and her hand grabbing at the blanket. The man began to pick up speed and as the girl began to moan even louder she covered her hand with her mouth to stifle the noise of her screams.

"You are going to make me come again," the girl cried. Behind her tree, Alex covered her mouth as well, as she came with a gasp. Alex sat back breathing hard, still continuing to watch below as the girl also reach her orgasm. As the man fucked her harder the girl rolled onto her side a little and the sound of their bodies slapping together began to reach Alex's ears. The man was moaning now, and grabbing his cock he withdrew from being inside the girl. He groaned several times as he came all over her stomach.

"No, I wanted you to come inside me," the girl said loud enough for Alex to hear clearly that she had a foreign accent. The girl then said, "I wanted to have your baby. To give you a son." It seemed an odd thing to say, but the disappointment in her tone, even in a foreign accent was plan to hear. Perhaps they were married, but somehow they seemed more like strangers than a couple. How Alex knew that she did not know. It was just weird, but then so was having sex in the open, early in the morning. Around here anyway thought Alex.

She watched as the man smiled before he lay back down on the blanket. God I wish I could have him thought Alex before becoming suddenly scared again that she would be discovered. She slipped away as quietly as she could.

Page three

It was quite a distance back to her house and Alex half walked and half ran back. The ground was hard and very uneven, and she had to concentrate on not falling over. Despite this, several times she nervously looked over her shoulder fearing that the couple would be behind her. At the speed she was covering the ground they would have had to rush to catch up, so naturally she did not see them or indeed anyone else for that matter. It was still pretty early for people to be about.

When she got back to the house she tentatively looked both ways, before walking up the drive. It was ridiculous all the embarrassment she felt, but she was mortified at having watched the couple make love and even guiltier at how excited it had made her feel. God if someone she knew had seen her, she would of just died. Her mother and husband would have been appalled at her behaviour.

Alex found her hands were shaking, and as she removed them from her pocket she dropped her keys on the ground. Cursing she quickly picked them up. It then took her several moments to unlock the front door. It was with great relief that she finally got the door opened, and stepped into the hall. She firmly and very purposefully closed the door behind her, jumping when the boiler in the nearby kitchen made a loud noise. Alex tried to calm her breathing from her fast walk home and the general excitement she felt at watching the two lovers. She bent down and removed her shoes, before standing back up.

braindump
braindump
295 Followers