Jolene & Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they calmed down Tony rolled off Jolene leaving her exposed pussy wide open, cum oozing from her well fucked "love pot". Standing I made my way to the bed and looked down on my very sexy wife, sweaty, exhausted and cum running from her blonde pussy. Jolene blew me a kiss and then pointed to her freshly fucked pussy asking me to help her clean up. I crawled between her still shaking thighs and buried my face in her cream pie, licking her lips and sucking her clit. I had her clit in my mouth as my wife started bucking in another orgasm. Looking up I saw Tony sucking on her left nipple, as his other hand was busy pulling on her right nipple. I leaned back on the bed and watched as Tony continued working on my wife's tits. Jolene turned over and raising herself to her knees offered her fine ass to my view, spreading her legs enough to allow easy access for me. Moving up behind my wife I slid my hard cock into her very wet pussy and holding her by the hips began pumping my cock in and out with long slow strokes. Tony had moved aside to watch and as my wife and I fucked he began describing how hot he thought the scene in front of him was. I was pretty excited and within just moments began spewing cum in my wife's pussy. I was spent and collapsed on the other side of Jolene who was now lying on her stomach between Tony and me. We lay there a few minutes while Tony thanked my wife and rubbed her tanned back and ass. It was now about 9:30 and I had to get up early in the morning so I excused myself and headed to our bathroom to brush my teeth and then head to bed.

As I was brushing my teeth Jolene came in behind me, still naked, and began rubbing my back before pressing herself against me. Raising on her tip toes she held me tight and whispered in my ear "Bernie, Tony's cock is hard again and I really want to fuck him, do you think I should?" This made my cock start to stir and after rinsing I turned around to take in my beautiful wife. Looking into her eyes, reveling in her naked body and knowing how much she loved to fuck how could I refuse? Smiling at my wife I asked her if she wanted to be alone with Tony for a while to which she replied by planting a passionate kiss on me before padding off to the guest room. As I slipped naked into bed I could hear the bed springs in the guest bedroom getting a workout. The last sound I remember before falling fast asleep was my wife's moaning, moaning loud enough for me to hear, moaning so I knew she was enjoying fucking Tony. Tony stayed with us for four days....

12