Jolene Enjoys Labor Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred and I took our time getting Jolene a drink, leaving my wife enough time to get things going with the boys. I sat in the kitchen stroking my cock thinking about what was going on in our bedroom. I asked Fred if he was going to let his nephew fuck his wife, and if he was going to let Pete fuck Cathy too. Fred said I was a sick fucker but yes if Cathy wanted to fuck them both he would let her, hell he might even join them. Fred was stroking his cock and suggested we join the boys in the bedroom and get in on the action. I agreed and picking up my wife's drink we headed toward the bedroom, our cocks pointing the way.

On the bed was my 48 year old wife Jolene, her large supple breasts being sucked by two young men as she held their heads to her chest. Joel's fingers were playing with my wife's very wet pussy, her legs spread wide to allow his strong young hands plenty of access. Pete was on his knees and my wife was stroking his cock with her left hand, her right hand was busy pulling on Joel's cock as he lay next to her. Bending down I gave my wife a lingering kiss as I watched these two friends sucking and nibbling on her nipples. Jolene told me to take a seat and watch for a while that she was wanted to enjoy her young men while I watched. I moved to the side of the bed where we have two large stuffed chairs, Fred was already in one of them slowly stroking his hard cock as I took a seat in the other chair.

Pete moved up and began kissing my wife, lightly pulling her nipple with his free hand, Jolene was starting to squirm with their attention. Joel slid down my wife's tanned body until his face was between her legs, licking her trimmed pussy. Jolene held his head to her twat with one hand as she continued stroking Pete's cock with the other. Pete moved up and fed my wife his hard cock, her mouth engulfing the head of his cock , her cheeks narrowed as she sucked him in. Joel had slid two of his fingers into my wife's pussy as he sucked on her clit, Jolene began bucking against his face as she spurt Pete's cock from her mouth demanding that Pete fuck her now. My hand was pumping pretty hard as Pete nudged his friend out of my wife's pussy and with one large shove drove his cock into her wet cunt. Pete was pounding my wife with each stroke and her legs wrapped around his ass as he pulled her to him by her hips. Jolene was panting as Pete's ass tightened and he began shooting his cum into my wife's hungry pussy. From where I was watching, fucking my fist, I could see cum oozing from my wife's pussy with each stroke as Pete slowed down to a more gentle rhythm before letting his still hard cock slip from her box.

Joel had been kneeling on the bed jacking off until Pete was done and wasted no time in moving between Jolene's legs, feeding his long cock into her used pussy. Joel was different than Pete and was taking his time fucking my wife; he was in no hurry to let her pussy go as he held her thighs. Jolene turned to where Fred and I sat and asked Fred to cum to the bed so she could suck his cock. I continued stroking my cock as I watched my wife on our bed, Joel slowly fucking her very juicy pussy, Pete laying next to her fondling her body and my friend Fred feeding his cock into her waiting mouth. As Joel watched my wife sucking his uncle's cock his pace began picking up until he had my wife's ass off the bed, holding her up so he could get his large cock into her fuckable pussy. With each stroke he slid all the way in, holding just briefly before pulling back and sliding in again. My wife was grinding her pussy against his cock, muffled moans coming out from around his uncle's stiff prick. Fred began moaning "Fuck, Jolene, Fuck, Jolene, Fuck Jolene..." over and over as she sucked his cock, he was cumming in her mouth until he stopped moving and held her head. She let his cock slip out, his cum oozing over her face, he was watching as his nephew's cock was sliding in and out of her pussy. There was no holding back for Joel, watching his uncle face fuck my wife, he grunted loudly as he held my wife by the hips, pumping his sperm deep into her freshly and well fucked pussy.

Jolene lay on the bed panting, Joel had rolled to one side, Pete was still fondling her body on the other side, and Fred had collapsed back into the chair, his soft cock hanging between his legs. My cock was still hard as I stood and moved to the end of the bed. I stood with my cock in my hand looking at my very fuckable wife, her pussy leaking cum, swollen and red. Jolene's legs were spread, cum covering her thighs, as I slid between them to lick her pussy and suck her creampie. As I held my wife by her firm ass and licked her slick pussy I looked up her stomach, past her swollen tits to watch Joel kissing her. This young man was making out with my wife as I licked his cum from her pussy. Jolene had Joel's semi-erect cock in one hand and Pete's soft cock in the other. I continued licking my wife's pussy; her clit was hard against my tongue as she began cumming in my mouth. My face was covered with her soppy juices along with those of the three men she had just fucked; Jolene continued cumming in my mouth as I slipped a finger deep into her pussy. My wife broke her embrace with Joel long enough to swing over the top of him and onto his now erect cock. I was behind Jolene as she lowered her wanton pussy onto this kid's long dick. My wife's ass was slick with pussy juice, just as my face was, as I started to insert a finger into her tight hole.

My cock was rock hard as I slid up against my wife's ass and pushed the head of my cock against her tight pink asshole. Jolene gasped as I penetrated her ass, slowly sliding in and out until I got the rhythm she was fucking Joel with. I held my wife by the hips as she fucked Joel and I fucked her ass. I could see her tits swaying in the mirror as she was getting double teamed. I couldn't hold out watching this in the mirror and feeling my wife being he naughty wife she could be as she fucked Joel. My cock erupted in my wife's ass and with each push into her cum would ooze around my cock, leaving a milky white ring around her ass. Jolene was thrashing her head as I came, evidently she was over the top as well and from the way Joel's hips were bucking he was fucking my wife with everything he had. My wife had just been double fucked and collapsed on young Joel's chest, my cock popping from her ass as she fell forward. I looked over at Fred and his fist was covered with cum, he had jacked off watching his nephew and I fuck my wife. Pete was now sitting in the other large chair and had his cock in his hand, watching my mature wife fuck his young friend and me at the same time.

I had gone to the bathroom for towels and when I returned Jolene was standing between Joel and Fred, giving each of them a goodbye kiss as they had gotten mostly dressed and were about to leave. There stood my wife of ten years, 48 years old and very fuckable, standing naked between two men who had just fucked her and wanted to fuck her again. The uncle was in his 40's and the nephew was in his 20's and they both wanted to be in my wife. Pete had pulled on his pants but before he could get dressed Jolene asked him if he could stay the night, that she thought he would like to have a fresh breakfast in the morning. Fred said he should be leaving and getting back to their place as he gave my wife a peck on the cheek and a pat on the ass. As we walked them to the door Joel asked if he should come back and get Pete. My wife, still naked, ran her hand down to his crotch and told him to come by the next day for lunch, that Pete should be ready by then. Jolene closed the door behind the uncle and nephew before turning, leaning back against the door and directing Pete to take his pants off.

I was leaning on the sofa as my wife padded across the living room toward Pete and taking him by the hand lead him back into the bedroom. After turning down the lights and checking the doors I made my way to the bedroom, my wife and Pete were laying on the bed, kissing and fondling. My wife had Pete's hard cock in her hand and was stroking it as they kissed. Pete had snaked a finger into her pussy, slowly moving it in and out. I took a seat in one of the chairs watching my wife with this young man, stroking my cock back to life. My wife sat up, still holding Pete by the cock, and told him she wanted to fuck him all night, she wanted to sit on his cock and have him fuck her doggy style. Jolene continued that she loved the taste of his cock and wanted to suck him off, letting go of his cock and pushing him backward on the bed. My wife slowly sucked his cock into her mouth, taking long strokes up and down his shaft, leaving her spit behind with each rise to the head of his dick. Her tongue circled the head of his cock before allowing it back into her hot mouth; her eyes told me she was worshiping Pete's very hard cock. Jolene was fondling his balls as Pete's cock was completely down her throat, her face barely moving as she enjoyed his cock in her mouth.

Jolene pulled her legs up under her as she continued sucking Pete's cock until she was on her knees. Letting go of his cock my wife turned to face me, offering her pussy and her ass to Pete, her large breasts swaying under her. My wife's face was wet with spit and pre-cum as she lowered herself to her elbows feeling Pete's cock against her pussy lips. Jolene turned her head and told Pete to fuck her long and slow, she wanted all of his cock with each stroke. Her breathing became heavy as Pete held her tight by the hips driving his cock into her cunt with long slow strokes, stopping at the bottom of each stroke to enjoy my wife's pussy. Soon his pace was picking up as his cock wanted to let go. Jolene was in no position to tell him to slow down as he began fucking her in earnest. My wife's face was buried in the sheets, her tits pressed tightly to the bed as Pete fucked her for all he was worth. I could hear his cock squishing in and out of my wife's pussy and when he started grunting and pulling my wife backward into him I knew he was cumming. Jolene was panting as she ground her hips back into Pete, wanting to fuck more as she was cumming with him.

I had cum at some point while watching Pete fuck my wife and my cock was still hard as I watched Jolene slip down onto the sheets leaving her new lover sitting on his knees. Pete's semi hard cock looked like it was still ready to fuck as he unexpectedly turned my wife over and began licking his own cum from her pussy. He took his time, slowly licking and sucking on her pussy, gently rubbing her tits and rolling her nipples. Pete spent almost half an hour between my wife's thighs loving her pussy like he would never have it again. While he continued licking her pussy Jolene had several small orgasms, her eyes closed the entire time he licked her. Gently pushing his head from her pussy my wife asked Pete to slide up next to her before turning and asking me to bed. I slipped into bed facing my wife, kissing her as I moved closer, feeling her hot body against mine. I could feel that Pete was pressed against my wife's body as Jolene slipped off to sleep. I am not sure when Pete fell asleep but I laid there for quite a while thinking about the night and wondering about the morning.

12