Jolene Gets A Tax Deposit

Story Info
Jolene fucks our accountant during our tax appointment.
3.3k words
4.07
68.5k
8
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that time of year again, the time I dread the most...tax time! I typically don't look forward to having our taxes prepared although I have known Phil for more than 20 years. Phil knew my first wife and was genuinely pleased to meet my current wife Jolene at our wedding and then again that year when we had our taxes done. Jolene has always had an eye for Phil and I am certain by the way Phil looks at Jolene the feeling is mutual. As you may know from our other stories I like to watch my wife have sex with other men, we have included him in our fantasy talk several times over the years. Last year Phil explained that his wife and he had separated and he was dating a young Brazilian lady who was really taking care of him nicely. As he explained how good the sex was I watched my wife listen with interest as she squirmed a little in her chair. I detected she had a curiosity about Phil as Jolene prompted him to tell more of his story. My wife asked him if they had done it in the office to which Phil said no, he hadn't thought of bringing her to the office. On the way home from our appointment my wife seemed a little flush as we talked about Phil's escapades, describing how his new girlfriend was an exhibitionist and that she would have sex with him any time he requested. Jolene mentioned that she could not believe they hadn't fucked in his office. That night while we were in bed we fantasized about Jolene seducing Phil and fucking him over his large desk. The sex was great and a seed was planted.

Fast forward a year and I am sitting in our living room, impatient that it is taking Jolene so long to get ready, and waiting to go have our taxes done. Sipping a glass of wine I can't figure out why Jolene has been in the bedroom for so long, that is until she enters the living room. Standing in the doorway is my beautiful wife, my wife who can be such a tease, my wife who turns men's heads, my wife who loves to fuck. Jolene's long tanned legs are accentuated by the gloss back high heels, no stockings, just firm, smooth, tan legs. Moving up her legs, her short skirt is well above her knees; her lovely thighs beckoning a caress, only inches of thin material prevent a view of her delicious pussy. Into her tight fitting skirt is tucked a semi-transparent blouse, silvery satin, clinging to her large breasts. Jolene was wearing a thin lace bra, her large breast being pushed up together, and her nipples nearly exposed, clearly pressing against the thin material of the blouse. As my wife walked across the living room I was speechless, my cock growing as she moved closer. Sliding up to me as I stood Jolene slid her mouth to mine, pressing her red lips to mine, kissing me while pressing her body to mine.

Breaking our kiss I asked if she had ulterior motives, running my hands down her back and onto her firm ass. Pressing against my body Jolene responded she just felt like dressing up a little and wanted to have a little fun in the afternoon, after all taxes are so boring. We made our way to the truck and as I helped my stunning wife into the truck her skirt rose up revealing a newly shaved pussy, naked and smooth. Now I understood what took her so long while she was getting ready, she was shaving her pussy, getting ready to fuck. My cock was getting hard thinking of my wife exposing her naked pussy to Phil, our friend for more than 20 years. My fantasy was interrupted as Jolene asked me if Phil was still dating the Brazilian girl, she was turned in her seat allowing me a clear view up her skirt at her creamy pussy. I told her I didn't know and that she should ask Phil when we got his office, my hand found her thigh as she parted her legs a little more. My wife slid forward in her seat a little, my finger found her clit and slipped into her wet pussy. Jolene slid a long slender finger in her pussy next to mine and began masturbating as I drove. My wife was cumming against her hand as I exited the freeway, her legs were spread wide and her fingers buried deep in her wet pussy. Not a word had been spoken however I think we were both thinking about Phil fucking my wife.

The short drive a couple of blocks from the freeway gave my wife time to straighten up, the aroma of sex was heavy in the air. We pulled into the office parking lot and parked, directly within view of Phil's office. As I opened the door for Jolene she made a point of sliding one leg at a time out of the door and sliding down to the ground, her skirt high on her thighs. Jolene stood in the sun and smoothed her skirt down her hips, tucked her blouse in on the sides and touched up her lipstick in the side mirror, bent slightly at the waist. Phil's secretary, Sherry, met us at the door and showed us back to Phil's very large and ornate office. Phil jumped from his large leather chair and came around the desk to meet us as we came through the door, extending his hand to me and giving my wife a long look up and down as he gave her a lingering hug. I watched my wife press her body against Phil as she kissed his cheek before breaking the embrace. My cock was twitching in my slacks as Phil led my wife across the room by the small of her back.

As always Jolene and I took the two large leather seats facing Phil's desk, I watched as my wife slowly sat down and crossed her legs. From where I stood I could almost make out her naked pussy as her skirt was well up on her tanned thighs. Turning to sit I saw that this sight was not lost on Phil as he was looking directly at Jolene's crossed legs. I handed our paperwork to Phil and we settled in to our usual discussion of what has happened over the previous year. Jolene was nibbling on a piece of red licorice she had taken from a jar on Phil's desk when she asked if he was still dating the Brazilian girl, the licorice erotically sliding between her lips. Phil explained that he was still dating her occasionally; however he was finding that the young girls he was dating were just not making it, they had little in common. Jolene asked if was looking for a relationship or was just into "Sport Fucking" as she crossed her legs, letting her skirt ride even further up her thighs. Phil responded that he enjoyed Sport Fucking although he would like to enjoy a more mature woman from time to time, looking directly into my wife's eyes.

The short piece of red licorice disappeared into my wife's soft lips as she stood and smoothed her skirt. Both Phil and I watched as my wife slowly walked around his large office looking at the various artwork and photographs on the wall. My wife's tan legs are outstanding and we were getting a long look at them as she deliberately took her time moving around his office. As my wife reached the other side of Phil's office where he has a sofa, two chairs and a coffee table she bent forward to pick up a glass ornament from the table. As my wife bent for the object Phil and I caught just a glimpse of her fine naked ass beneath the hem of the skirt. Phil looked at me and then back at my wife as I gave him an indication I was enjoying the show as well. As my wife turned to face us she stood with the window as a backdrop. Her skirt was almost as transparent as her blouse; soft light penetrated the gap between her legs. Jolene held the long slender piece of glass in her left hand while her right hand slowly stroked its length. She had us and she knew it.

"Phil, have you fucked your girlfriend on your desk yet?" Jolene ran the glass object slowly down her chest toward her pussy.

Phil stammered as said he still had not fucked his girlfriend in the office yet. Watching my wife with the long slender piece of glass moving over her breasts and down her flat stomach he went on to say he had never fucked in his office. Jolene turned and slowly placed the glass object back on the table, she was turned to the side and her large breasts were quite visible in her now transparent blouse. The sun coming through the window behind Jolene was accentuating the moment; her body was glowing. Taking her time arranging the object on the table allowed both of us to stare at her short skirt tightly stretched over her fine ass. Jolene stood and smiled that sexy crooked smile of hers.

My cock was hard as I watched my wife saunter over to Phil's desk as she began udnoing the top button of her blouse. As she reached Phil's large black desk, walking slowly behind it, trailing her fingers over Phil's chair she undid another button of her blouse. Phil looked at me for my reaction as I nodded my head up and down and raised my eyebrows looking back at my wife. Phil turned his chair slightly in the direction I was looking to see my wife leaning backward against his credenza; her legs parted slightly, her skirt high on her luscious thighs, her delicate finger working loose another button. Jolene's lavender lace bra was now clearly visible; her blouse was partly open as she separated the thin material.

"What are you thinking Phil?' asked Jolene.

"I am thinking how intoxicating your perfume is Jolene and why you are behind my desk."

Jolene stepped toward his desk and slid onto the corner facing him, one leg rose a little on the desk and the other was still planted on the floor. My wife's blouse was open, her barely covered large breasts clearly in view now, her naked pussy was just out of site as she sat there, taking the last button of her blouse between her fingers.

"Phil, Bernie likes to watch me fuck."

Phil looked at me and I nodded again, smiling as I knew where this was going. He turned to look at my wife as she stood, undoing the last button of her blouse, pulling the materials up and out of her skirt, letting the blouse fall to the floor. There stood my wife in a very sexy lavender bra and a very short mini-skirt, legs spread, only inches from our accountant Phil. Jolene reached for the center clasp of her bra and as she let it go coyly slid the bra off over her shoulders revealing her large breasts and very erect nipples. Phil sat stunned as my wife began rolling her large nipples between her fingers, pinching them briskly before letting loose. Her large breasts swayed firm under her chest as she leaned forward toward Phil, placing her hands on either side of his chair.

"Phil, am I too mature for you?" Jolene spoke softly as she lowered herself to her knees in front of Phil's chair.

I watched as my wife unclasped Phil's belt, unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock from his pants. Jolene was kneeling on the plush carpet, holding Phil's large cock in her small hands as she looked up at him. Her eyes had lust in them, I have seen this look many times.

"Phil, would you like me to suck your cock?"

Our accountant was sitting stunned in his large chair, my wife lowering her head to his waiting cock. He looked over at me with a questioning look to which I smiled and suggested he enjoy the moment as I was going to. Jolene now had her lips around Phil's cock and slid her mouth up and down his shaft, covering it with her saliva. His cock was long and hard, my wife taking it entirely in her mouth before slowly withdrawing to the head of his cock. Phil's chair leaned back as he began enjoying my wife's lips around his cock, he held her by her hair as she sucked his balls and then his cock. Jolene spent the next ten minutes or so running her tongue and lips over Phil's cock, sucking him to the point of no return before backing off and doing it again. I watched as Jolene let his cock slip from her mouth, rubbing it over her face, using both hands to continue jacking him off.

As my wife released his cock she looked directly at him, "Phil, I need you to lick my pussy now. Please help me take my skirt off."

Phil forgot I was there as he reached up to fondle my wife's tits before sliding his hands down her sides, hooking her skirt and pulling it to the floor. I heard him gasp as my wife stepped out of her skirt, revealing her cleanly shaved pussy. Jolene cleared his desk with one movement of her arm as she lay down backwards on his large black desk. I was taking in the view of my beautifully tanned naked wife lying on that large black desk, her legs spread wide with her high heels hooked on the edge of the desk. My accountant Phil had his face buried between her legs as he attacked her naked pussy. I watched as his tongue swirled around her pussy, slipping into her hot box then coming back out. Jolene was directing him to bite her clit as he slid two fingers into her wet pussy. My cock was out of my pants, I could hear Phil finger fucking my wife as he nibbled on her clit. Jolene was squeezing her tits, starting a mild orgasm as Phil continued.

"Bernie, come jack off on me, I want to see you cum." Jolene was pinching her nipples and pulling them into the air.

I was standing facing my wife, jacking off as Phil stood up and told my wife to turn over. Jolene slid from the desk and bent forward over it, spreading her legs and allowing Phil entry to her pussy from behind. My wife's large breasts were pressed tightly to Phil's desk as he grasped her hips and plunged his cock into her waiting pussy. Phil stood motionless when his cock was deep in my wife's pussy, "Jolene your pussy is so fucking tight, it feels so fucking good."

I moved forward to the edge of the desk and continued stroking my cock as Phil began slowly fucking my wife with long deep strokes. He had her by the hips as his pelvis slammed against her ass with each thrust. Jolene was pressed against the desk, moaning each time his large cock filled her pussy. As Phil picked up speed he began grunting loudly, making no attempt to calm down he was fucking my wife like a wild man. Jolene for her part was moaning with each thrust until she began shouting with each thrust "Fuck me Phil, Fuck me." That was about the time I shot my load onto her face, pumping my cock as each rope shot out toward my wife. My cum was sliding down her face as she was looking up at me, taking Phil's cock in her pussy as he slammed against her.

With one loud "Fuck!" Phil drove deep in my wife and began shooting his seed in her hot pussy. I watched with my cock in my hand as he ground himself against my wife's firm ass. Jolene was pulsing on his desk as she rocked her pussy onto his hard cock; her grunting was a combination of words and animal sounds. My cock was still hard watching my wife fucking on that large black desk.

Sweat was running down Phil's forehead as he slowly relaxed and leaned backward, leaving his softening cock buried in my wife's pussy, his hands still holding her by the hips. About this time his intercom sounded as his secretary asked if everything was ok. Phil tried to gain his composure and let her know we were about done with the taxes, his breathing was coming hard and fast as she reminded him his next client was waiting in the waiting room just outside his office. He smiled as he thanked her before clicking off the intercom.

As Phil backed away from my freshly fucked wife he realized I was still in the room, looking at me across my wife's body. I smiled at him and told him that was fucking hot and everything was good. Jolene turned and said "Well was I OK for an old broad?" she was smiling up at him as his soft cock pressed hung loosely in front of him. Jolene was attempting to slow the stream of cum from her pussy as Phil offered her a tissue. My cum was still clinging to her face and dripping down onto her breasts, as she wiped that away as well.

"Jolene, that was unbelievable, your pussy felt so great." Phil was staring at my naked wife as he fumbled with his pants, trying to pull them up and fasten them while tucking in his shirt.

Jolene stood and held the tissue to her juicy pussy trying to capture Phil's cum before it ran down her legs. I was enjoying the site of my freshly fucked wife standing naked in Phil's office, only wearing those high heeled pumps. Phil helped her back into her skirt, handed her blouse and bra to her as she straightened the skirt up and asked if she needed anything else. Jolene slipped into her blouse without putting her bra on, her aroused erect nipples clearly visible through the thin material; she left the top three buttons undone. I had tucked my cock back into my pants and was seated again in the oversized leather chair.

"Who is your next client?" asked Jolene.

Phil smiled and told her it was a pair of young attorneys who had a law firm around the corner. They were young and brash and making lots of money.

"Do you think they mind that they had to wait?"

He looked her up and down and told her that once they saw her they would forget about having to wait. Phil opened the door to his office and walked us toward the front lobby where the next clients were waiting. As we entered the small lobby they both rose to greet us, smiling and looking my wife up and down. The taller of the two extended his hand to my wife as Phil introduced us to the two men. Looking from my wife's large erect nipples to her eyes he said he hoped his taxes were as fun to do as ours seemed to have been.

As she stepped away his business card was left in her small hand. Jolene smiled up at him "If you are going to be fucked at tax time it's best to choose who does the fucking."

With that statement I opened the front door allowing my wife to exit the building ahead of me. Turning to look as I made my way out the door all three men were watching my wife's fine ass sway as she walked away.