Jolene, Larry, Fred...Cathy!

Story Info
My wife is caught fucking our friend by his wife.
2.5k words
3.85
108.6k
22
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolene had just hit the bed when I froze in my tracks; my wife was on her back naked with her legs spread wide when Fred's wife Cathy stepped into the room. Larry and Fred just about knocked me over before they too came to an immediate stop. I have been in compromising positions before but this had serious written all over it. Fred was trying to cover himself as Larry was trying to back into the bathroom. I stood there completely naked struck by the fact that there was no sound, no one talking, and an odd silence in a moment like this. Cathy was the first to react by tossing Fred's clothes into the middle of the room and asking, "Do you always leave your clothes laying around your friend's backyard?" It was difficult to tell if Cathy was very pissed off, very cool or just about to go insane. In the next few moments I noticed Cathy's hard nipples pressing against her t-shirt as she turned from us men toward my wife Jolene.

Cathy is not a bad looking woman, although she normally covers herself with dowdy clothes instead of showing off her shape. I stood admiring her profile, nice ass, athletic body and large breasts topped by those now very erect nipples. Cathy was staring at Jolene who was now sitting on the bed leaning back one elbow, legs tucked up behind her. My wife's tanned tits were completely in view and the little patch of blonde was just peeking from between her closed thighs. As Cathy's arm came up and started pointing behind her at Fred she looked my wife directly in the eye and asked if she had fucked her husband. Before Jolene could answer Cathy went on describing how my wife probably enjoyed fucking other men and sucking their cocks. Quickly turning to me she asked if I enjoyed my wife fucking other men and if I liked watching my wife fuck other men and why did I think Fred should be fucking my wife and then continued on asking how many times I had let Fred fuck my wife. Cathy had a head of steam but she didn't seem real pissed off, just wanting to be heard.

Jolene surprised us all as she stood up from the bed and told Cathy to shut up and take her clothes off. Cathy looked at the three of us men then back at my wife and then turning to us again said, "You three fuckers stay right there, don't fucking move. If I am going to play I am going to do it on my terms." Turning to Jolene she raised her t-shirt over her head revealing those very large tits being held back by a very conservative bra. It was then I realized I had began stroking my cock as Jolene slid back onto the bed and watched as Cathy squeezed out of her shorts and then holding her legs together as best she could slid her full panties down her legs, over her knees and then stepped out of them. By this time Cathy was at the side of the bed and as she unclasped her bra she slid onto the bed next to my wife. Other than some fantasy talk to the best of my knowledge my wife had never been with another woman and here was Fred's wife Cathy leaning over my wife and starting to suck on her nipple. My cock was hard as Cathy slid her long fingers into Jolene's wet pussy and began playing with her clit.

Jolene and I had never had sex with another woman and I was not sure if my wife had ever been with another woman. I was now stroking my cock pretty hard as Cathy moved down to my wife's pussy and offered her ass up in the air. As Cathy was licking my wife's pussy I moved in behind her on the bed and slid my cock into her cunt. She moved her legs further apart to accommodate me and I grabbed her hips and began slamming into her with long hard strokes. This was so fucking hot to watch as my wife was playing with her nipples, Cathy was eating my wife's pussy and I was fucking our very conservative, kinda bitchy friend. In only a few moments I was shooting my cum into Cathy's soppy pussy as I leaned over her telling her to lick Jolene's pussy. I felt someone behind me and moved aside as Fred moved in behind his wife. I slid up the bed and began sucking my wife's nipples as Fred fucked his wife, grunting and moaning with each thrust. Jolene turned her head to the side as Larry offered her his hard cock; she willingly sucked him into her mouth.

As my wife was sucking Larry's cock Cathy came up for air, her pussy still filled with her husband's cock. Cathy looked at Larry and told him she wanted to suck his cock while Fred fucked her. Jolene moved off the bed as Larry slid under Cathy's face and offered up his dick to her. Fred began barking at his wife to suck Larry's cock as he pulled his cock from her pussy and sprayed his cum over his wife's ass and back, rubbing his cock in the gooey mess. I was now sitting in our large chair with my naked wife in my lap as Cathy furiously worked on Larry's cock. She was pumping his dick with each movement of her head up and down and as his body tightened I could see her trying to swallow his cum. Fred was watching enthusiastically and urging her to swallow it all.

It seemed like it had been hours but had only been a few minutes since Cathy walked in on the four of us. Now here I was sitting with Jolene in my lap, Cathy fondling Larry's soft cock, her face in his crotch and Fred sitting on the bed next to her feeling her very large tits. Jolene got up and disappeared down the hallway as we all took a break. A few moments later my wife came in with a six-pack of beer and offered everyone a cold drink, after all we had just had quite a workout. After Cathy's first sip she sat back against Fred's chest, legs spread across the bed and asked Jolene how many times she had fucked her husband. Still not knowing where this was going my wife hesitated a moment, a moment that Larry took advantage of and slid his face into Cathy's freshly fucked pussy. Cathy looked down and watched as Larry licked and sucked her husband's cum from her pussy then looked back up at my wife. Jolene answered she did not know exactly but at least half a dozen, and then continued she would like to fuck him some more if it was ok with her.

Cathy was holding Larry's head to her pussy as she asked Jolene how many men she had fucked, her face showing signs of a smile and an orgasm. My wife explained that we had several male friends that she was comfortable with, they were discreet and fun, and also that on occasion she would fuck a stranger if it were ok with me. Cathy's hips were now moving to Larry's assault on her pussy when she asked Jolene how many men at one time she had fucked. Jolene was enjoying the scene and told Cathy that she had fucked six men at one time in a hotel room while I watched. This brought Cathy over the edge and she just about smothered Larry as she held on with her orgasm. Cathy was panting that Jolene was a little slut that would fuck anything as she continued grinding her pussy on Larry's face. I think my wife caught on to where Cathy was going and began telling her that she was a naughty fucking slut, that she was a soccer mom who wanted cock. There was no doubt Cathy liked being treated this way and my wife told her to get on her knees and crawl across the floor to suck on my cock.

I was dumbfounded when Cathy slid off the bed and obediently crawled across the floor toward me. Her large tits were swaying under her as she moved like a cat, making her way to my now hardening cock. In a moment Cathy had her lips wrapped around my cock and was pumping my shaft with her hand, saliva running down the length of my dick. Larry moved in behind Cathy and slipped his dick into her wide spread pussy. Jolene was standing above Cathy telling her suck my cock like a good little soccer mom slut. I pulled my cock from Cathy's mouth and sprayed my cum over her face as I looked over her back and watched Larry pound her pussy from behind. As Larry began cumming he pulled his dick from her pussy and spurted his load over her ass and back, smearing into her pale skin with his hands as he told her what a hot little cunt she had. Cathy was covered in cum as she sat at my feet, still fondling my now soft cock. My wife moved onto the bed and spread her legs wide showing us her pussy, ready for fucking. Jolene told Cathy to sit and watch as she fucked her husband, that she could clean up the mess when Fred was done fucking her pussy.

We sat and watched as Fred and my wife lay together on the bed making out and feeling each other's bodies. As Fred's fingers found my wife's pussy her ass raised from the bed allowing him free reign over her wet slit. Jolene was telling Cathy her husband had a big cock and she was going to enjoy feeling his cock in her pussy. My wife and Fred rolled over so Jolene was on top of him giving everyone at the foot of the bed a clear view of her pussy as it slid down on her lover's cock. Jolene began riding Fred like a wanton slut as she continued telling Cathy how good her husband's cock felt in her pussy. Fred was pulling my wife down by her hips to each of his thrusts and as his body tensed began filling my wife with his sperm. Jolene was panting uncontrollably as she shook in her own orgasm, her cum squirting out of her pussy mixed with Fred's white jism. As my wife slipped from her perch on Fred she directed Cathy to come clean up the mess starting with her pussy then moving to her husbands now softening cock. The three of us men watched as my wife held Cathy's face to her pussy as she licked the combined juices from her soppy slit. Cathy raised her glistening face from my wife's pussy before turning her attention to her husband's cock. While she was sucking and licking Fred's cock clean my wife was running her hands over Cathy's body and began slowly finger fucking her used pussy. Jolene was telling Cathy that she was a soccer mom slut that would fuck anything if given the chance, her fingers moving circles around Cathy's clit. My wife went on describing how she was going to fuck Fred in front of Cathy whenever she wanted, Cathy just sucked her husband's cock even harder. Jolene asked Fred what he thought of his newly discovered slut wife, what was he going to do with her. Fred was describing how he was going to bring a couple of his coworkers home to fuck Cathy, both of them big black men. This was too much for both of them and Fred erupted into his wife's mouth as he continued describing watching his two friends fuck his wife's little white pussy. Cathy took the load her husband was shooting and swallowed it all. She smiled up at her husband with cum oozing from her lips, a real soccer mom slut!

We all spent a few minutes gathering ourselves up and taking a break before heading out to the pool to cool off. I sat in disbelief at the patio table as I watched Cathy parade around our backyard naked before getting dressed. As she was moving around the table Fred told her to sit on Larry's lap and show him how much she enjoyed her new friend. Cathy took a seat on Larry's lap and began kissing him as his hands found her large tits. Fred was pushing it a little as he told Larry to squeeze his wife's nipples. Larry had a nipple between his thumb and finger of his right hand and as he squeezed roughly Fred's wife tossed her head back and pulled his face to her other tit. I watched as Cathy came while Larry was biting and pulling on her nipples, his hard cock pressing against her still wet pussy. Fred helped his wife up and into her clothes, they left together after saying their good byes to Jolene, Larry and I.

After they left the three of us retired to the house for another round of drinks, all of us talking about what happened and will happen with Cathy now that she opened up to her slutty desire. My cock was hard as we talked about it and so was Larry's, partly due to the fact that my wife was still naked and sitting across from him with her legs up on the chair, giving him a nice view of her pussy. Jolene came over to where I was sitting and while squeezing my cock whispered in my ear that she would join me in bed later that she wanted to be a very naughty wife. Jolene took a seat on Larry's lap reaching between her legs and squeezing his cockhead. Larry returned the favor by slipping his middle finger into my wife's very wet pussy as he bent and took one of her large nipples in his mouth. Jolene's legs were spread wide as our friend finger fucked her pussy, the slurppy sounds of my wife's pussy adding to the visual in front of me. I watched as my wife took Larry by the hand and led him to the guest bedroom, her tight little ass swaying as she walked away.

Turning out the lights and making my way to our bedroom I could hear my wife and Larry in the guest bedroom fucking away. I stroked my cock in bed as I heard our friend grunting with each thrust into my wife knowing he was filling her with what he had left from today. I was still jacking myself off when Jolene brought our friend into our bedroom. As my wife lay on the bed I could see the sticky white cum stuck to her pussy and as she broke our kiss she asked me to clean her up. I could taste the mix of Larry's and my wife's cum as I sucked her clit and ran my tongue over her pussy lips. I looked up past my wife's pussy and watched as she and Larry kissed, his hands fondling her large tits. My wife was pressing my face into her wet pussy with both hands as she came, bucking against my eager cum smeared face. Larry left later that night, leaving Jolene and I exhausted and sleeping.