Jolene Listens Ch. 07

Story Info
Jolene's slutty behavior continues to get worse.
5.9k words
4.38
60.1k
16
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day when I got home my wife was already sitting on the living room sofa in the nude. It didn't a genius to figure out why.

"Another adventure today?" I asked as I sat down in the chair.

"Yes. I've been a very naughty girl again." She replied submissively. I wondered what brought that particular trait out.

"Well, then my little slut-wife, you had better start playing with your sexy body while you tell me about it." I ordered, playing up on the dominant/submissive theme for the moment.

"When I got home from the gym and running some errands, Mr. Jacobson from next door came over for a visit. He said he had witnessed my tryst with Greg and Chis yesterday and had taken a large amount of pictures through the window. He even showed me a few of them." She started telling her story as he hands roamed over her naked body.

Wow, the old coot WAS peeping after all. The old pervert. Although I could hardly blame him; if I was an old retired guy and had a sexy young woman like Jolene living next door, I'd keep and eye on her too.

"I wasn't sure what he was up to, so I acted embarrassed and begged him not to tell my husband. Little did he know I'd be telling you! Anyway, he said that was exactly what he'd do if I didn't do what he said. I acted like I was afraid and asked him what he wanted. He said that from now on I would be his submissive sex slave and would do whatever he demanded." She continued recounting her story.

"I take it you accepted his conditions." I interrupted.

"After begging him to come up with something else he wanted, yes, I agreed. I was surprised that thinking about being submissive to him was getting me hot. But when I looked at him I realized that he was still pretty good looking close up, not wizened like I expected. He said for this first time he just wanted to 'sample the charms of my nubile body'. He had me strip for him and then he ran his hands over every inch of my body, especially my tits and pussy. He said he really liked how smooth my skin was, especially my snatch. He said it had been thirty years since he had seen and felt such a sexy woman. Then he removed his clothes. His body wasn't ugly at all; in fact it was sexy in a weird way. But his cock! His cock was beautiful." She said, her sexual excitement at the memory obvious.

"In what way?" I asked.

"It was long and wide, with a slight upward curve and a large head. As soon as I saw it I had to hold it, so I reached out to take it in my hands. He teased me for being impatient and called me a cock-slut. Then he made me say I was a cock-slut and beg for his cock before he would let me hold it. I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt in my hands: hard and pulsing with sexual energy. Who could've guessed that an old guy could be hiding something like that in his pants? I asked him if I could suck on it and he told me he had been waiting for a long time for that. But I couldn't get it all in my mouth. I tried, I really did, but it was just too long and wide. He seemed to enjoy it anyway and told me not to feel bad. He said that only his wife had been able to take all of it in her mouth and she died ten years ago. Just imagine, he probably hadn't had sex in ten years!" Jolene exclaimed.

I could tell by her breathing that she was getting close to her climax, but since she seemed to be holding it off I just let her continue with her story.

"At that point I just had to have him in me. I wanted to be his first fuck in ten years, so I asked him to put it in me. He teased me again and said I would have to be more specific and graphic with my request if I was to get what I wanted. So I said "Please fuck my slutty cunt with your magnificent cock." This seemed to please him because he mounted me and slowly fed that monster to my pussy, which was on fire by now. I'm glad he went slow, because it took a few minutes for me to become accustomed to his size. See how stretched out I am." She said and pulled her pussy lips apart for me to inspect.

I leaned over, and sure enough, her hole was stretched out more than I'd ever seen it. I wasn't worried though, I knew it would return to normal by tomorrow.

"He only lasted about ten minutes, even though he stopped several times to hold off his orgasm. I didn't care though, because he was hitting my g-spot with every stroke and I came several times before he finally hit his climax. I couldn't believe how much spunk he pumped into me. I've been catching and eating it for the last hour as it leaks out. Isn't that just so perverted? God that makes me so hot." And then she came on her fingers making blissful squeaking sounds.

I couldn't wait any longer myself. I pulled off my pants and slammed my hard shaft into her still quivering snatch. We rutted like animals there on the sofa, furiously slapping our bodies together as we each sought out our own satisfaction. My wife's second orgasm in as many minutes triggered my own, after which we both collapsed on the sofa. As we laid there together enjoying the contact between our hot bodies Jolene told me that she convinced Mr. Jacobson to keep her indiscretions secret, otherwise I might find out and the fun would be over. He agreed to that and said he was planning on having a lot of fun with her and that he would be 'in touch'. I couldn't help shaking my head, amazed at the direction our lives had taken.

Later as I thought about Jolene's experience with Ed Jacobson I realized that he hadn't really taken advantage of any of her "Shazam" conditioning. He didn't say "please" and wasn't particularly polite, although he wasn't cruel either. It seemed that my wife was developing a submissive side, but it seemed to be selective. So far I'd only seen it really come out for Ed, and to a lesser extent, me. I didn't know yet if this was something to be concerned about, but I decided to keep an eye on it never the less.

Jolene spent the next day with a friend of hers, Jackie, shopping and what ever else woman do when they get together. She called me late in the morning and asked if I wanted to have lunch with them. I accepted and we met at a popular local lunch spot. This was a nice place with real linen tablecloths and flowers on the table. I hadn't seen Jackie for a few months and again I was amazed at how much alike they were. In fact, now as I chatted with them it seemed they were even more alike than ever. Jackie was always more outgoing and physically active, so she had the physique of an athlete. She was also an outrageous flirt, and although I never took advantage of it, I always felt she was attracted to me.

"I was telling Jolene earlier that she was really looking fit." Jackie said, looking at me.

"I agree. It's all that martial arts training." I replied.

"I guess she's dangerous now." Jackie responded.

I chuckled. "You should see her head kicks. Totally awesome."

"Oh, stop it you two. You are embarrassing me." Jolene objected, but not too strenuously as she put her hand on my leg and squeezed affectionately.

"In fact, I was just thinking how much alike you two are these days. You could almost be sisters." I said, vocalizing my earlier thoughts. The women laughed off my comment, but they did glance at each other; perhaps appraising my opinion. At this point our food arrived and we continued to chat breezily while we ate, everybody comfortable with the company.

"I can't get over how good you look, Jo." Jackie said to my wife.

"You mean sexy." I blurted.

"Peter!" Jolene cried as Jackie laughed, but I could tell that my wife was not really upset.

"Well it's true." I said, defending myself.

"He's right, you know." Jackie agreed.

"You should talk, Jac. You're the biggest flirt on the planet!" Jolene countered.

"Well at least I'm not sexually repressed." Jackie threw back.

"Repressed! I am not sexually or any other way repressed." My wife objected.

"Oh, come on Jo! You are so uptight about sex and always have been. I mean, you are so pretty and have such a nice body, but you dress so conservatively. I'll bet you don't even own a bikini." Jolene's friend teased.

"I am not uptight, and I do own a bikini. Shows what you know." Jolene answered.

I was interested to see where this was going, so I supported Jackie's position, even though I knew that it was essentially wrong. "Actually Jolene, I just bought that for you recently." I said.

"It doesn't count if your husband had to buy it for you. When was the last time you bought anything sexy for yourself?" Jackie asked.

"That doesn't mean anything. I'm plenty adventurous sexually." My wife claimed.

"Oh, really. Well, why don't we test that. I dare you to take off your bra." Jackie challenged.

"What, right here, right now?" Jolene asked, a little shocked at her friend's dare.

"Yes, right here and now. Take it off and give it to your husband." Jackie requested.

My wife looked at me for support and I just winked at her. She looked back at her friend with a determined look in her eye and then reached behind her back to unhook her bra. She was wearing a simple V-neck pull-over type blouse, but I could see her breasts relax a little when she last hook was undone. Then Jolene did that trick where she reached up one sleeve to pull the shoulder strap off her arm and then pulled the entire bra out the other sleeve. She handed the white daily bra to me and I put it into my suit coat pocket.

Jackie beamed at Jolene. "Well, well, maybe Peter is right. Maybe you have changed." She mused. "Put your hand on his crotch."

My wife moved her hand from my thigh to my crotch and squeezed my hard cock through my pants.

"Is he hard?" Jackie asked.

"Yes." Jolene answered.

"I think lunch is over. We have more shopping to do Jo." Jackie stated.

That night when I arrived home Jolene showed me some of the new clothes that Jackie had picked out for her. Some of it was from Victoria's Secret and some of it was from places like Macy's, but it was all sexy. I had her model everything for me and I let he know how much I approved of her new wardrobe.

On Friday afternoon my wife called me at work and said that Ed had called and told her to put on her shortest, sexiest dress and to come over to his house. She said he instructed her to just let herself in the back door and to join him in the living room. I asked her which dress she was going to wear and she told me she was thinking of her new black cocktail dress. This is a dress that has a plunging neckline that shows a lot of cleavage, thin straps over the shoulders, no sleeves, a scooped out back that precludes a bra of any kind, and ends about three inches above the knee. Sexy indeed, classy, but not slutty. I told her to do what he said and that I'd see her when I got home.

Even though this wasn't the first time that my wife was going to have sex with another man, this was the first time I knew about it ahead of time and didn't know what was going to happen. I tried to work, but I was so distracted that I left early. Maybe I would be a little less nervous if I was just next door. I was also kind of excited thinking about being there when Jolene got back home, just freshly fucked.

I walked in the door of our home about two hours after I got the phone call from Jolene, but she wasn't there. I paced around a little, drank a beer, and tried to watch TV, but I couldn't get my wife off of my mind. I finally gave into my impulses and watched the video from the warehouse while I stroked my hard cock.

That's the way she found me when she returned home. "So this is what you do when I'm out having sex with another man." She said, startling me. My wife was standing at the threshold between the dining room and living room dressed in the elegant cocktail dress.

I pressed the pause button on the DVD player and before she could say anything else I said "Take off the dress. I want to see you how he last saw you."

She pulled the front down off of her lovely tits and pushed the flimsy garment to the ground where it pooled at her feet. She just stood there, looking at me, her nipples beginning to harden as I watched. I looked down at her pussy. Even from where she was standing I could see her labia were puffy and pink.

"Come over her lay down next to me. I want to look at your freshly fucked cunt." I ordered.

She did as she was told, laying down on the sofa with her head at the other end from where I was sitting and her feet in my lap. I lifted one leg by the ankle and put it over the back of the sofa while I pushed the other one down on the floor. This put her pussy on full display with her legs spread lewdly. I could see the moisture trickling out of her hole and the smell of sex filled the air. Her entire snatch was wet and glistened in the light.

"Tell me what happened after you called me." I requested.

"I put on the dress just like I told you I would. I also decided to put on pantyhose, but I thought it would be naughty to go without panties, so that's what I did. Of course, I can't wear a bra with that dress, so that's all I had on when I went over there: the dress, the hose, and a pair of open-toed strappy shoes. I went out our back door, across the back yards, and into his house. I was in the kitchen as I had expected, so I found my way into his living room. He was sitting there in three piece suit, drinking a glass of wine. There was another full glass on the table next to him." She recounted.

"You are so beautiful, I love the dress, he said. He offered me the glass of wine and asked me to sit down. Then he told me that he and his wife used to go out dancing all the time. They would dance all night and she would flirt with other men unmercifully, but she only went home with him. Then he asked me to dance with him. I said I would enjoy that, so he put on some nice big band music and we danced for a long time. He was really very good and I did enjoy myself." My wife continued.

I could see in her eyes that she was telling the truth; she really did enjoy dancing with Ed. I wasn't surprised she loved to dance, but I wasn't very good. I vaguely felt a little jealous that there was something that another man could give her that I couldn't. I know this seems strange, because I didn't feel that way about sex, but that's the truth.

"Suddenly he let me go and sat down. I thought maybe he was having a heart attack or something, but when I went to him and asked him if he was OK he just pushed me away and put his head into his hands."

"You are so sweet, I just can't do this anymore. I'll destroy the pictures, just go home. He told me. His voice was sad and anguished. I asked him why, which seemed to surprise him. Because I can't continue to force you to cheat on your husband, he said. Then, almost like he read my mind he said, I know you aren't completely faithful to your husband, but I can't be part of such a deception."

"Is it still cheating if he knows, I asked. He looked confused so I explained the situation and how you already knew about all my 'dalliances' including with him. He didn't understand how such a relationship could possibly work, but I convinced him that we loved each other and we were going to make it work no matter what. He told me that you, my husband, was a very lucky man. He asked me why I was interested in a man old enough to be my grandfather. I said that I didn't know why, but that I felt so submissive around him and that I couldn't refuse him any wish." Jolene said breathlessly.

"You will do anything I say, he asked. Yes, I said. You must trust me completely, he said. Yes, I said again. Then he told me to take off my dress, and I took it off just like I did for you a few minutes ago. He told me again how beautiful I was and told me to get down onto my knees and take his cock out of his pants. When I had it in my hands again I marveled at how wonderful it felt and I told him that he had the most magnificent cock I'd ever seen. He said I really was a slut and it sent shivers down my spine. He asked me if I liked being called a slut and I told him it excited me." She said with mounting excitement.

I slipped a finger into her well-used pussy and reveled in the heat and wetness I found there. I wanted to mount her and fuck her right then, but I held back. I wanted to hear the end of her story even more.

"Oh, Peter, he fucked me with that beautiful cock of his in just about every room of his house. After he came the first time we took a break to drink some more wine and eat some cheese. Then I sucked on him until he was hard again and we fucked even more. I just couldn't seem to get enough of him. He made me cum so many times that I lost track. Finally he just got too tired and lost his erection, but by then I think I would have passed out if I had cum one more time anyway. I laid with him on his bed for a few minutes until he drifted of to sleep and then I came right back here."

I couldn't wait any longer and mounted my wife, pushing my hard rod into her well used hole in one stroke. Jolene's eyes rolled back into her head and she started babbling incoherently as I pounded her snatch. It wasn't long before a strong orgasm shook her body. I kept fucking her as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her, the clutching of her pussy around my cock announcing each one. I had never seen anything like it before. Soon I could feel the inevitable churning in my balls as my own climax approached. Then my cock swelled, triggering yet another orgasmic spasm from my wife, and I squirted my juice deep into her wet passage. Even after all my semen had been spent my cock still spasmed a couple more times, my orgasm was so strong.

After I recovered I realized that Jolene was not moving. I looked at her face and it looked like she was not conscious. I called her name and her eyelids fluttered. She "woke up", but seemed to be in a bit of a daze.

"Are you OK?" I asked anxiously.

"Hmmmm, yes." She answered. "You were great."

Shit! I think she almost did pass out. After a bit of a rest I helped her upstairs and we had a nice refreshing shower. Even though I still felt a little frisky, I didn't start anything since I figured she needed the break to rest up. I wondered if she'd be sore in the morning.

On Saturday we slept in, finally getting up at ten o'clock. Jolene was in a good mood and made us a hearty breakfast. The rest of the day went fast with chores taking up most of our time, but after the last few days the mundane felt kind of good.

About five o'clock Jolene took a phone call and then came to me about five minutes later.

"That was Jackie on the phone. She said that she got invited to a batchelorette party tonight and wanted to know if I'd go along. Apparently a few of the women that were initially invited had to back out and now Jackie is worried that it won't be very fun with a smaller group. I told her that we didn't have any plans and that I would go with her. Is that OK?"

"Sure honey, no problem." I said, thinking she'd be safe with a bunch of women.

A couple of hours later Jackie arrived to pick up my wife. She looked like she was dressed to go clubbing or something; nice, but not fancy. When Jolene came downstairs I liked what I saw. She was wearing a nice halter-type top with a hole that showed off some cleavage and a scooped back. I always liked the bare shoulder look. A pair of tight fitting jeans and open-toed sandals rounded out her wardrobe.

"Have a great time." I yelled as they headed out the door.

"Always do." Jackie shouted back.

I wasn't really worried until it got to midnight and my wife still was not home. I tried her cell-phone, but it must have been off because it went immediately to voice mail. A little after one o'clock the two of them finally came staggering into the house, laughing and carrying on. I don't think they saw me sitting in the darkened living room.

"So are you going to tell him?" Jackie whispered rather more loudly than I think she intended.

12