Jolene Listens Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're probably right." I replied.

By this time I didn't expect my wife to object to me arranging another gang bang for her, and sure enough she didn't. In fact, her response was one of enthusiastic anticipation. Her transformation was now complete, I had not needed put her into the deep hypnotic state for weeks now. She was the perfect little hot-wife, home-maker, marital-artist, cum-slut.

The next day I came home from work to find a sign on my front door that said "Hot Slut Central, Come On In". More than curious I opened the door and went in. Jolene was lying naked and blindfolded on top of a large towel on the floor. Her hands were tied above her head to the love-seat and her legs tied lewdly open to the sofa on one side and the heavy entertainment center to the other. It looked like whoever did it knew what they were doing because they used heavy rope and leather cuffs.

Above my wife's head, on the love-seat, was another sign that read "This little slut was bad and must be punished. Please use any of her holes as you see fit."

"Who's there?" She whispered a little fearfully.

I didn't answer her. Instead I just looked down at her naked form. Her nipples were hard little nubs standing straight up and her pussy was glistening with moisture. In fact, it looked like some semen was leaking out of it! Somebody else had come in here and already fucked her - maybe a complete stranger. I wondered who it was and how long she had been laying here like this.

Ultimately I could not resist the urge to use her myself, so I dropped my trousers and laid down on top of her. I don't know if she knew it was me or not, but she let out a little sigh when I entered her. I shagged her brutally for a few minutes before adding my cum to the rest in her hot snatch. Then, still without saying a word, I pulled up my pants and exited out the front door.

I waited in my car for a few minutes. I wanted her to think that I had been another stranger. I know that's weird, but it turned me on tremendously.

"Jolene, what the fuck is going on?" I asked when I reentered the house.

"Oh Peter." She exclaimed. "I'm so glad you're home. Please untie me."

"Who the hell did this to you?" I asked in mock anger as I started working on the knots.

"It was Ed. He left a note for you on the kitchen table." She answered.

After I untied her and helped loosen up her stiff muscles a little I went into the kitchen. There was an envelope on the table with my name written on it in large block letters. Inside was a note that read:

Peter,

As you know, I ordered Jolene to keep her pubic region shaved, and that if she did not she would be punished. Today I came over to fuck her and found her pussy was full of stubble. That just won't do! So I had to punish her. I hope you approve. By the way, don't worry too much, the other man before you is a friend of mine who will be fucking her more in the future. Also I kept a watch to make sure that nobody else happened upon her. Her safety is always paramount for me. But let's let her think that the situation was much less controlled than it really was or else it won't be much of a punishment.

- Ed

Wow, what a perverted, but clever, setup. I had to give the old guy some credit. I shredded the letter and then went back into the living room where my wife was still sitting naked.

"So, have you learned your lesson now? Are you going to keep your snatch shaved properly?" I asked sternly.

"Yes." She said in a small voice.

"So, how many men used you while you were tied up?" I asked.

"Two." She answered. "One about an hour ago, and another just a few minutes before you got home."

Good, it looked like I had indeed fooled her into thinking I was another stranger. What fun. I was getting hard again.

"Are you going to fuck me now too?" She asked in a hopeful voice.

"No, your cunt is a sticky mess. I want you to lay down and play with your slutty body while I jack off. You had better cum at least once before I shoot my cream all over you or you'll be punished again." I ordered.

She laid back and began frigging her clit with one hand while pulling on her nipples with the other. I dropped my pants and started stroking my already hard member while I watched her. She slid a finger into her dripping hole and began finger fucking herself. Then she slid another finger in, and then a third. As her orgasm approached Jolene started really slamming her hand into in her pussy as she furiously rubbed her pleasure nub at the same time. I watched her as her tits bounced from the violence of her attack on her own cunt. The look of wild sexual abandon on her face was intoxicating and the sounds of her whimpering filled my ears.

When her body went rigid and she clamped her thighs together with her fingers still buried in her cunt, I knew her climax was upon her. With my own lust building I watched her abdominal muscles ripple and her entire body shake as the pleasure rolled over her again and again. My cock got very hard, the way it does just before I cum, and then I shot my load all over my wife's stomach and tits. She rubbed it into her skin, the saucy wench.

I returned the cuffs and rope to Ed Jacobson and thanked him for the wonderful fun. He wasn't sure how I would react and was relieved that I wasn't upset with him. We talked about ground rules for Jolene's adventures and made sure we were on the same page. He was actually a very pleasant fellow and I chided myself for not getting to know him sooner.

Walking through the back door of my house I was greeted by the smells and sounds of a meal being prepared. As I came around the corner I saw my wife mixing something in a bowl wearing nothing but an apron. She looked sexy as hell and I couldn't help thinking that I was one lucky bastard.

12