Jolene Listens Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened when he took you back to his office?"

"He didn't waste any time. He pulled my dress up, pushed me over the desk, dropped his pants, and started fucking me. I was so wet that he just went all the way in on the first thrust."

"Did you get off?"

"Once."

"Did he cum in you?"

"No, when he was ready he turned me around and had me finish him with my mouth. After he came I swallowed it all and cleaned him up with my tongue. Then he left and told me to wait there. I was a little worried about that."

"Afraid of what he might be planning."

"Yes, and how long he would keep me there."

"But I was still out in the store."

"I didn't know that or what you had planned."

"OK, then he sent his son in."

"Yes. He told me that all white women were whores and should be naked, so he took off my dress. Then he told me to get down on my whore knees and suck him off."

"How did that make you feel, the way he talked to you."

"It was degrading, but oddly I wasn't angry about it."

"What did you feel? Be honest."

"Well, it kind of turned me on."

"Kind of?"

"OK, it turned me on quite a bit."

"Did you suck him off them?"

"Yes. I got down on my knees like he told me and pulled his pants down. He had a large beautiful cock; not the biggest I've seen, and not like in the pornos, but still big. I sucked and stroked him until he shot his load into my mouth. It shot six or seven times, which I can tell you is a lot. It was the most cum I've ever had from just one load, but I swallowed it all. He didn't get soft at all and I just kept licking and sucking him. Finally he told me to stop, which was good because my jaw was starting to get sore from being open so wide for so long. Then he sat down on a chair and ordered me climb on and fuck him good."

"Did you cum?"

"Yes, twice. The first time he called me a filthy white-trash slut. After the second time he said 'I bet you can't get enough black cock, can you?' When I didn't answer he repeated it and told me to answer."

"What did you say?"

"I told him yes. He smiled and said 'Tell me you are a black cock whore.' I did. Then he told me to say it like I meant it, so I moaned "I'm a black cock whore and I can't get enough big black cock in my white slutty pussy."

"Did he like that?"

"Oh yes. He also had me tell him how I was now addicted to black cock and would need to come back to him every day to get my fix. He came inside me soon after that. Then he had me get off him and clean up his cock with my mouth. He wanted me to get him hard again so he could fuck my ass. I was worried about his size, but his father came back and saved me."

"Would you have let him fuck you in the ass?"

"Probably. I'm not sure how well I would have been walking afterwards though."

"So, are you going to go back every day and get your fix?"

Jolene laughed. She had a lovely, sexy laugh. The kind that makes you want to hear it often.

"Not unless you want me to. But you'll have to drive; I have no idea where we were."

Now it was my turn to laugh. I told her that maybe we would return some day, but for now I had plenty of other adventures planned for her. For this night I had one more stop; one more test. If she passed this one then I knew she would willingly do anything for me. As I drove I kept her aroused by turning on the vibrator, but forbidding her from playing with herself. When I sensed she was near an orgasm I turned it off. By the time we arrived at our destination she was almost begging me to let her cum. I told her she would cum soon enough, but that she had do one last thing for me. She replied "Anything. I'll do anything, just let me cum."

We were stopped in front of a nondescript apartment building in a seedy neighborhood. "We are going to visit two men," I told her, "you will please them in anyway they desire for as long as they desire. Do you understand?"

Did I see a hint of uncertainty, or maybe even fear? If so, her voice didn't show it. "Yes, I understand," she replied huskily.

We walked into the entrance, but the lock on the "security" door was broken so I didn't bother calling up on the intercom. They knew we were coming and they were waiting for us. For her. Up one floor and down the hall to the apartment that I'd spent a week finding. Muffled voices could be heard inside. I knocked on the door. The voices stopped and the door opened in a moment. Jolene recognized the face the peered out. "Dominic?" she gasped.

Dominic grinned wolfishly. I pushed her forward into the dingy apartment. Her old boyfriend led us into the sparsely furnished main room (I hesitate to call it a living room) and Jolene got an even bigger shock. Sitting on an old dirty sofa was her brother Mick. He smiled wickedly at her as well, several missing teeth evidence of past meth abuse. Dominic grabbed her and started kissing her just as I had instructed. She resisted weakly, just as she had so many years ago. He pawed at her for a little bit before trying to push her dress down off her shoulders. While she didn't resist that much, she also didn't cooperate either.

That's when I motioned for Mick to step over and help his friend. Mick came up behind his sister and pulled down the zipper in the back of her dress. Then he held her arms down as Mick pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders and down to her elbows. This revealed her tits which made Dominic whistle. "They still look great," he said.

Mick looked over Jolene's shoulder (he was a little taller than her) and replied, "They sure are."

Dominic began squeezing one tit with his hand while he latched on to the other one with his mouth. Mick was struggling to get the dress down the rest of the way and I decided to help him by turning the vibrator on. That did the trick. Jolene stopped resisting and let her brother push her dress down the the floor. "Hey, look what's written on her, Mick," Dominic exclaimed. "It says COCK SLUT, USE ME, ENJOY ME. And she has some sort of high tech vibrator strapped on too."

Dominic got down on his knees to inspect her vibrator tortured pussy while her brother reached around and played with her tits. Dominic pushed a finger into her pussy and it slid in easily. "Oh, fuck she's wet!"

I turned off the vibrator and Jolene moaned in frustration. "The only way you can cum now is using their cocks," I informed her. "Make them happy and maybe they'll give you what you crave."

Dominic announced that he had waited long enough for her pussy and pushed her down onto the dirty couch. Then he pulled the vibrator off saying that he didn't need the help. His pants were off in a flash and he was positioned between her legs. "Beg me to fuck you, slut," and to punctuate his demand he rubbed her clit roughly.

"Oh, oh, fuck me Dom."

"Tell me you want my cock. Tell me you always wanted it."

"I want your cock Dom. I've always wanted your cock, please, give it to me. Fuck me!"

Dominic thrust into her savagely, all those years of pent up frustration being released all at once. He fucked her hard and fast, but it didn't last long. In fact he came before she did, despite the fact that she was so turned on. This left Jolene even more frustrated and horny than ever. He pulled out of her and when she looked up she saw her brother Mick standing there with his hard cock in his hands. She looked shocked and shook her head. "No, I can't..."

But Mick would not be denied. His lust for his sister was obvious. He knelt between her legs and said in a low voice, "I've wanted to do this since you grew tits. I've dreamed about it so many times. I'm going to fuck you Jolene, and you are going to enjoy it."

Then he pressed down on top of her and pushed his cock into his sister's pussy. She bit her lip as if trying to deny the burning she felt in her pussy. He started slowly, trying to enjoy the sensation, but soon he was trusting into his sister faster and faster. Then I noticed a change in Jolene. It looked like she was losing the battle to stop herself from enjoying being fucked by her brother. She began moaning. I couldn't tell at first but then I realized she was saying "Oh Mick, Oh Mick."

Suddenly she arched her back and convulsed as her climax hit her. It looked like a powerful one to me and although Mick tried to ride it out he was unable to hold back either and added his spunk to Dominic's deep in Jolene's pussy. Mick collapsed on top of his sister and she threw her arms around him and hugged him close.

After that she sucked them both back to life and they took turns fucking all her holes. I lost count of how many more times she came, but she seemed to have more with her brother than with Dominic. We left several hours later with her ex boyfriend and her brother's sperm running out of her pussy and ass. She didn't want to soil the dress so I had her walk to the car naked and wait outside the car while I retrieved an old towel from the trunk for her to sit on. She didn't even hesitate to follow these instructions.

When we got back to my house I let her use the shower to clean up. Then I had her give me a blowjob before sending her home to her husband. He has no idea what she's capable of, but he will soon enough.

12