Jonathan's Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard her whispering his name, Jonathan, Jonathan, and he was filled one more time with love for this woman. She reached down and lightly touched his arm, and he moved his face away from her juicy pussy. “I want to taste you too, Jonathan,” she said softly. “Then lie on top of me,” he told her, and he laid down where she had been and she climbed atop him once more only this time she faced his hard throbbing cock, and her soaking wet cunt was positioned right in front of his face. He again held her saturated lips open with his fingers and this time he began to tease her hard clitoris. He swirled his tongue around it in ever increasing hard circles and she pressed her cunt closer and closer into his face.

While he busied himself with her, she took him into her hands and starting at one side, at the base, moved her partially opened wet lips up one side of his juicy cock, over the wet red head, and down the other side. She then took it, and wiped it all over her face, his cock was sticky with precum and now, so was her face. She needed both of her hands to grip him with, he was thick, but she loved the sheer power of him, she loved how he felt in her hands. She kissed the head of his cock gently while moving her hands in unison, squeezing as she drew them upward, and then over the engorged head, and then slowly, lightly back down.

He began to press his tongue into her hot hole, scooping out oozing pussy juices as he did, and swallowing them as they accumulated on his tongue. He moved it in and out, slowly at first, then a little more quickly. A nice, slow, hard, fuck. She was grinding her cunt into his face. Her mouth moved onto the head of his torrid member, and she began to suck it in. Slowly, gently, then harder, sucking in her cheeks as she did, and he filled her mouth quickly with his fat member. She was consumed by the thought of him cumming in her mouth, she wanted all of him. As much as she could devour, she wanted to make him hers forever.

He removed his tongue from her drenched love canal, and concentrated on her clit once more. This time he inserted two fingers into her hole while he flicked his tongue back and forth across her hard pearl. She was fucking his fingers hard with her pussy, and moaning constantly. He was on the verge of a monumental orgasm himself, her soft lips moved up and down his cock like some magic hot liquid, moving the cum closer and closer to the head of his hot swollen dick. Each could feel the other start to detonate, like hard driving sparks in a campfire, burst after burst of flames erupting over and over again. He could feel the churning, the boiling, the moving of the blood, until he could hold it no longer. With one loud outcry he came into her mouth violently, voluminously, unashamedly until she drained him of his entire hot load.

This time, when she came, she shrieked his name, and released spasm after spasm of her hot juice into his mouth. They held onto each other, in that position, until they could both breath normally again.

Jonathan lived with Angel and her husband Glenn for almost six months, then he moved, and got his own place. They continued to see each other off and on for almost a year. Then after not seeing her for a while, one day he decided to drop by for a visit. The cute little house on the corner seemed strangely quiet. The yard needed tending to, the flowers were all wilted in their boxes. When he got on the porch, he realized there was no mat waiting for him. His Angel was gone.

She had left him without saying good-bye. He peered through the window on the porch, and in one corner, sitting on the edge of the sash of the window facing outward were the two pictures that had been taken that day they came to his store. She had left them there for him, his Angel. He never saw her again.

Author’s Post Script: This story is a true one, although I have taken the usual literary license, and embellished where I saw fit. Normally I would not promote having affairs with married people. It usually turns out badly for everyone involved. In this case though, as you can see, Jonathan truly loved his Angel, and still thinks of her often, as a matter of fact, he still carries that picture in his wallet

12