Jonathan's Prison Vol. 01: Mother's Feet

Story Info
Jonathan's mother gives him a homework assignment...
1.3k words
3.51
52.5k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters in this story are fictional and over 18 years of age.**

*********************

"Jonathan's Prison Vol. 1: The World In Which He Lives..."

Oh, Jonathan. Poor, poor Jonathan. Where to even begin...

The story of Jonathan is one of the sadder tales to hear. Such depravity. So very pathetic. Unable to get out of his own way. The story of Jonathan is a cautionary tale I hope we all can learn from. But once again, where to being...

I guess it's only fair to take a look at what Jonathan would consider a normal, average day. There's no better starting place for learning about the world in which he lives...

*********************

Jonathan's home life could only be described as highly unusual, but before digging into his family, let's first examine his social life.

By all rational accounts, Jonathan was a total loser. I don't say that to be cruel, but it's hard to argue with the facts. He was too scrawny to play sports, too awkward to have friends, and the real kicker was despite his cartoonishly nerdy appearance, he didn't even get good grades. The only bright spot in Jonathan's life was his girlfriend, Jessica.

Jess was an extremely kind young lady, especially given the fact she gave Jonathan the time of day. Jess wasn't a supermodel but she was very cute in her own way. Although a little frumpy and slightly overweight, her bubbly optimism could illuminate even the darkest of rooms. She also had an amazingly large ass, which drove Jonathan absolutely crazy.

Perhaps the most interesting part of their relationship was the fact that Jess was the only person Jonathan ever spoke to about his foot fetish. Jonathan hadn't planned on bringing it up with Jess, but every time he got drunk and the two started making out, he would instinctively take off her shoes and socks and start worshipping her feet. At first, Jess thought it was just random foreplay. But as Jonathan continued worshipping her feet, night after night, she quickly realized his love of feet reached deeper than she could ever have imagined.

Jessica was quite an anomaly as well, in the sense that she had two very different personalities. This perhaps could be explained by the fact that she bore the astrological sign of Gemini. Sometimes, she loved to be dominated and told what to do. Other times, she loved to play the role of dominatrix. One such time, when Jonathan had started worshipping her feet without asking, Jess decided to test the limits of her power.

"And what exactly do you think you're doing?" she questioned firmly.

Jonathan froze with his girlfriend's soft, creamy toes still resting upon his tongue.

"I uh...I'm sorry," he stammered. "Do you not like this?" he asked, praying to God it wasn't the case.

"Did I give you permission?" she asked, more firmly than before.

"I uh...no, I guess not..." Jonathan slumped, gently placing Jess's foot onto the bed.

"No you did not," she scolded. "And for that, you have to pay."

Jessica pressed the ball of her foot against Jonathan's groin, pushing against his cock until he fell backward.

"Now," she instructed, placing her other sole across Jonathan's mouth, "clean the spots between my toes while I figure out what to do with you..."

Blood surged toward Jonathan's cock as he willingly obeyed.

"Okay..." he licked, closing his eyes in blissful ecstasy.

"That's right. And you better not miss an inch. I need these bad boys spotless for when I go out later tonight..."

Jonathan wasn't sure if Jessica was role-playing or if she really had plans to go out later that night, but in that moment, he didn't care. He was her slave and would do anything she told him as long as it involved her warm, plump, hypnotic soles.

After that night, Jessica knew she could control him as she pleased.

*********************

The next day, Jonathan came home from college with his heavy backpack pulling against his shoulders. As he entered the living room, he saw his mother relaxing barefoot in her recliner.

"Hey, mom," Jonathan smiled, as he continued walking toward the kitchen.

"And where do you think you're going?" she asked, crossing her legs while seductively sliding her smooth left sole up and down her glistening shin.

Jonathan's heart pounded as he lost himself within his mother's movements.

"I uh..." Jonathan gulped, trying to hide his erection. "Huh...huh-homework," he stuttered.

"Homework?" she asked, flexing her toes backward so that her soles were completely exposed.

"Yes..." Jonathan meekly replied.

"Well, you're home," she said, wiggling her slightly dirty toes. "And it looks to me like there's more than enough work to do. Wouldn't you say?" she smiled, scrunching her toes up and down.

Jonathan couldn't pretend to resist.

"Yes, mommy," he drunkenly replied, dropping his book bag to the carpeted floor.

"That's a good boy," she smiled. "Come on over and give mommy's feet a nice, warm bath."

Like a zombie, Jonathan knelt at the foot of his mother's recliner. Two large, wrinkled soles stared Jonathan directly in the face. He was rock hard.

"Well?" his mother continued. "This homework isn't going to finish itself."

"Sorry mommy," Jonathan replied just before wrapping his mouth around his mother's left big toe.

Jonathan took deep, heavy breaths from the top of Pam's feet as he aggressively cleaned the dirt from between her toes.

"That's a good boy..." she exhaled, flipping to the next page of her magazine.

Jonathan's eyes rolled toward the back of his head at the soothing sound of his mother's voice. He continued licking her toes and soles while taking quiet, heavy breaths from her demanding yet intoxicating feet.

"So, did you creepily stare at any more of your classmates' feet today?" she asked without looking up from her magazine.

"Yes..." Jonathan replied, ashamed.

"It was pretty hot today. Bet a lot of those girls were wearing sandals and flip-flops?" she question, lightly flexing her toes deeper into Jonathan's mouth.

"Mmmmmhmmm..." he hummed, continuing to worship his mother's feet.

"No wonder your grades are so low. How are you ever going to learn anything when the blood that should be fueling your brain is constantly being used to harden your tiny little peepee?"

Jonathan continued using his tongue to slather his mother's soles.

"I asked you a question," she asserted, forcefully smushing Jonathan's nose between the arches of her wrinkly soles.

"I'm sorry..." Jonathan mumbled through the soft, silky skin pressing against his lips.

"About what? Your low grades or your teeny, tiny, peepee?" she asked, massaging her son's cheeks within the confines of her powerful feet.

"Both?" he asked, praying for approval.

"Well that's a shame," his mother replied, lightly spanking his right cheek with her left sole. "No self-respecting lady is ever going to fall for a man who's constantly apologizing. I thought I taught you better, but you never seem to learn..."

Pam wiggled her feet, disappointingly tapping the soft, supple, skin beneath her toes against Jonathan's temples.

"Well, Rick is going to be here in about thirty minutes, and your father is in the process of cooking us dinner."

Jonathan looked sadly at his mother the moment she mentioned Rick, but she was too busy reading to notice.

"Now, I think your sisters have some homework for you to take care of as well. How about you go upstairs and finished that up before dinner's ready?"

"Yes, mommy," Jonathan obeyed. "Anything for you."

"That's a good boy, my little Johnny Thins. I'll see you when you're all done," she warmly smiled.

"Yes, mommy," he replied, quickly jogging up the stairs. "I won't disappoint you!"

"I know you won't, my little Johnny Thins."

Pam crossed her ankles in the opposite direction and gently closed her eyes. Casually, she flexed her soles back and forth as Jonathan's warm, thick saliva slowly dried from her toes.

To Be Continued...