Jonathan's Story

Story Info
He starts as a tease, he is humiliated, he is broken.
2.9k words
2.83
38k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan was your everyday un-extraordinary young man that just happened to have slightly above average looks. When he threw a football he did so with an awkward left handed throw that looked almost feminine. He had an above average intelligence but he made almost no attempt to use it. In private he confided in me that he hated being around our friends because he felt like he had to "dumb down" himself to carry on a conversation at their level, but at the same time he was failing out of college for not attending class frequently enough.

He was not particularly well known around school because he mostly kept to himself. At first he did try to join the TKE frat house, but me and some of his other friends were able to talk him out of it by saying frats were for nothing but college losers and former jocks that were still trying to hold on to their high school glory days. Looking back that might have been a mistake. Being part of a group like that might have helped him gain the much needed confidence gained from being one in a crowd much like one gets when joining a mob.

Every now and then Jonathan would go out to the typical college parties and flirt with the sorority sluts, but he would never seal the deal by bringing one home. It seemed strange to me because from my vantage point it always seemed liked the girl was more than willing, especially after 3 or 4 shots.

I had my fair share of one night stands and brief hook-ups and after one such event I finally asked Jonathan why he never brought one home. Let me back up a little here, for one year Jonathan was my roommate while we lived in the dorms and he would frequently try to sneak a peek at whatever girl I had over. I didn't really mind him seeing her ass in the air, a pair of flopping boobs, or my penis in a cute set of lips... but I did feel sorry for his dick which would obviously be gaining cobwebs if it wasn't for his Wal-Mart bag filled with "dirty" socks.

So like I said, I asked him why he wasn't bringing home women on a regular basis and he told me something I had never considered; he had a fear of being naked around other people. With a sort of arrogant tone and a smile on his face he made sure to add "not that I have anything to hide." After hearing that I started noticing how he only showered at around 2am or so when most of the hall had shut down for the night, only went to the bathroom down stairs that was a single person room, would never even change clothes in the room if I was in there.

There was one time that one of my classes was canceled and I went back to the room early and walked in just in time to see him shirtless. Now let me tell you, this boy is about the hairiest kid I've ever met. I jokingly told him that if his chest and back were any indication of the rest of his body he would never have to worry about anybody ever seeing him naked. It must have really bothered him because the next morning when I got up to get ready for classes I noticed the drain in the halls shower and sink was clogged with thick coarse hairs.

That night a freshly shaven Jonathan decided to make a trip to one of the sorority houses for a party. I had an essay due the next day so I stayed at the dorm to work. The next part of this story is just what he told me. I'm not sure if he left anything out or how accurate the details are, but here goes.

He was at the party flirting with one girl he considered a 7 out of 10 and drinking like normal. He noticed that she wasn't really drinking but was just happy that she was rubbing his shoulders and showing him some attention. She started whispering in his ear about how she wanted him to fuck her when Jonathan as usual freaked out and told her he had to go. She looked upset but agreed to let him go only if he had one more drink. Jonathan knew he wasn't even close to drunk and figured there couldn't be any harm in it.

The next thing he remembered was waking up his arms and legs tied to the bed with a rubber ball gag in his mouth and a blindfold over his eyes. A moment of fear struck him before he realized at least he still had his cloths on. The room was dark except for a pumpkin pie scented candle burning on the desk. From the corner of the room he heard a girl start to speak. She said that her and some of her friends were tired of him being such a tease and were going to make him put out. The wave of fear quickly came back.

She told him that she had no idea how much Viagra she was supposed to use so she just crushed four and mixed them in with some water and had been slowly pouring it down his throat while he was passed out. The other girls were in the process of getting rid of the other party goers while they waited for the drugs to take affect. He could feel his penis starting to struggle to come to life and eventually reach its full size.

The girl put her hand on his chest and whispered," why don't I take a quick feel before the others get back." He felt her hand slowly moving down his chest toward his belt buckle and a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach made him feel like he was going to throw up all over himself as he realized what she was about to do. He started breathing faster and faster through his nose and images of the next 30 seconds, 30 minutes, 30 days started flashing through his head.

Then it happened, her hand made its way into his pants and just as he had expected he heard a gasp followed by the humiliating sound of laughter. The mocking sound continued as the words "is that it" rang in his ears. She must have decided that touching wasn't enough and had to see if what her fingers were telling her was true. The sound of the belt unclasping, his pants unzipping, the soft tug of his pants being opened and the elastic band of his boxers being pulled down. He could feel and hear it all, as that cursed laughter continued. Women can be so cruel...

"I can't wait for the other girls to see this." Then the bedroom door opened and closed and he was alone. His member was still exposed for all to see. He laid there for what seemed like ages but was probably no more than 5 or 10 minutes. His mind racing, he at least had the good fortune to have an erection; at least they wouldn't see him flaccid.

He could hear the laughter even before he heard the door. Then they were there. He could almost feel them hovering around him like vultures ready to pick the flesh from a recent road-kill. There was an eerie silence, like the calm before a storm. At first there was a low almost muted giggle and slowly it rose to a chorus of laughter. Then came the jokes and insults... aww isn't it just the cutest little thing (in mock baby voice of course) Hey look it's a penis... only smaller.

Just when he thought he couldn't be any more humiliated he heard one of the girls say "so what do we do with it."

As time passed and the events started to unfold Jonathan was able to determine that there was at least three girls in the room. He knew one girl had a camera because through the blindfold he kept seeing short flashes of light. They were using his penis like a funny road sign, or a foreign countries monument as they took pictures posing with the penis in turn. One of the girls said something about nobody believing her and she had to get a ruler. There was the sound of ruffling in a desk, then the cold touch of a wooden ruler up against his cock and again a quick flash of white light filled the room. I think that picture ended up on the internet making rounds in forwarded emails and is again popping up in forwarded text.

That's when the girls decided to play with it. It was their cute new little toy. The first girl grabbed hold of it and laughed as she said "hey girls, look at my deep throat skills." In her mouth his penis went, of course no gag reflex kicked in as it didn't even reach three forth the way to the back of her tongue. She played with it like a little kid does a sucker when suddenly one of the other girls realized his body stiffen, his face strain and his breathing stop. He was obviously close to cuming in her mouth. Out of her mouth his hard little pecker jumped with a popping sound. Pain went through his back down into the pit of his stomach as for the first time in his life his balls felt a swift slap.

"Such a pitiful little thing doesn't deserve to cum." He didn't know which hurt more, the painful slap or the insult; again more laughter. It was probably at that exact moment that all three girls had the same idea run through there heads and a simultaneous evil grin spread across their collective faces. "Such a pitiful little thing does deserve to be punished though."

He isn't sure how long it lasted but the girls did every little thing to his cock and balls that popped into their drunken little heads. Between the torture of paper clips, clothes pins and hot wax being dripped there was several times he was brought right to the edge of orgasm only to be left wanting. His dick might not be able to get any bigger but his balls certainly did as they continued to fill with his sperm rich seaman.

Two of the girls must have gotten horny, whether it was from torturing a mans pride and joy or because they were making out with each other Jonathan wasn't sure but one decided she wanted to sit on his face. She whispered in his ear that if he tried to scream he would be sorry and she removed the ball gag. She situated herself in the 69 position but instead of sucking his cock she grabbed hold of his balls. "Make it good" as she gave them a not so gentle squeeze.

Jonathan licked for all he was worth, but she continued pumping his balls in her opening and closing fist. His face was soon covered with her juices. This was repeated almost exactly by each of the girls. The only difference was the third girl grabbed hold of the shaft and squeezed and pulled on it as if she was using just his cock to keep her balance. She ended her turn by giving the head of his dick a nice hard thump.

His spirit had long since been broken, so when the girls finally did untie him he didn't even try to run. He could hear giggling and hushed words but couldn't quiet make out what was being said when he felt a hand wrap around his still hard cock and begin pulling him to his feet. He was still blindfolded but he didn't even care to remove it. The blindfold gave him a sense of none of this being real. As long as he couldn't see what was happening maybe it would all just go away.

One of the girls told him that they had taken his clothes into the next room and they would let him get dressed and leave now. Still in his own little world and being led around by his penis as if he was a puppy on a leash he walked. He heard the sounds of the room as he continued through, felt the carpet on his bare feet, then a new sensation, cold concrete on his feet. His mind snapped back into the real world as he whipped around and took off his blindfold in one motion only to see the front door shut and hear one last taunt of goodbye baby dick.

The sorority house was located on the edge of campus, his dorm room near the middle. He had to make the 10 minute walk through campus completely naked with nothing to cover his cursed hard on except for the blindfold that had been keeping his eyes from seeing his humiliation.

After that night Jonathan never went to another class. His bathing habits not only continued only being at night but dropped to maybe once or twice every two weeks. He was a crushed man. At the end of the semester he dropped out of school and moved back home with his mom. Word got back to me that he had gotten married but I wasn't able to attend the service.

It has been 6 years since that night; Jonathan is still married and even has a kid. His wife totally runs his life even down to when he can jack off. Oh how he got his wife pregnant is a fun story as well. It seems that she woke up one night with him on top of her pounding away. She hardly felt anything and just went back to sleep.

I hadn't spoken to Jonathan in a few months but another mutual friend of ours was telling me about how his wife had decided to leave him, so in his attempt to keep her he agreed to let her have sex with any other man she wanted. She even opened an account on a Sex Partner finding website and he even took the naked pictures of her so she could post them. She gave another man a blow job in front of him while Jonathan ate her pussy a couple days ago. After she had cum, Jonathan begged to let him fuck her. She said no but you can masturbate while you watch us.

The man picked up Jonathans wife and held her in place as he thrust his dick straight up into her. Over and over he fucked her right in front of her husband. He didn't care about a condom, if he got her pregnant fuck it, who cares it would be Jonathans problem not his. Jonathan's wife is about 5 foot tall 103lbs with some nice 32c tits. Her face is sort of lacking, but still on the cute side.

The man insisted on playing his favorite game. The rules were simple; the two set a specific time, which in this case was 25 minutes. Now during these 25 minutes she could and should try to do anything and everything she wanted to try to make the man cum. His goal obviously was to try to make it the 25 minutes without blowing his load.

She started out with a blow job. Her hungry mouth wrapped eagerly around his swollen rod. She wasn't able to get the entire thing in so she grabbed the base of his cock and started pumping. He squirmed and shifted from side to side. Her mouth would get tired and she would take his cock out and pump it with both hands for a little while before slurping it back down her throat.

If it hadn't been for his regular participation in this particular game he probably wouldn't have made it past the first 5 minutes, but even so once it hit the 20 minute mark he didn't feel like he could last another 5 seconds much less 5 minutes. Luckily she didn't realize how close she was to winning and decided to change tactics for the final stretch of time.

He sat in a recliner; she sat in his lap with her legs locked under his so she could pull herself down on him with more force. She began pounding herself up and down on his shaft as fast as she could all the while twisting her body from side to side as she went up and down making a corkscrew motion. Just as the 25 minute timer buzzed he shot squirt after squirt up into her. Before she could get off, he said "don't worry doll, these little Viagra pills can keep it up for hours."

His reward for winning the game was to get to fuck Jonathan's wife any way he wanted. So he instructed Jonathan to lay flat on his back on the bed while his wife got on all fours with her pussy just inches above his face. His cum still dripping out of her pussy landed right on Jonathans face. He started pulling on his little prick just as hard and fast as he could as he watched the big white cock of another man slam in and out of his little black wife. The entire time she was saying how great it felt to have a real dick in her. Even then it didn't bother me to have Jonathan see my cock sliding in and out of a nice set of lips.