Joni's Public Disgrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mynemyne
Mynemyne
27 Followers

'Arrrghhh, arrrrghhhh, shiiiiit.' Moaned the stranger, feeling his cock sinking in to her throat. The husband pulled her off him, left him wanking like crazy. She felt it like a shower, hot cum shot out of his cock and landed on her chin, lips, and all down her neck and tits, on her nipples, hardened by the treatment she was receiving.

Then from the side she saw another dick appear, rubbing against her cheek. He too let out a moan, more aggressive, more forced, than the last, and emptied himself on her face.

Not one of them, husband included, had noticed the small crowd that had gathered just behind them. There were about six or seven others guys, all expats from one place or another, standing and staring at this woman, on her knees, being covered in cum. One in particular already had his hand in his pocket and was fondling himself, getting hard quickly. Two were laughing. And there was a couple of guys with a girl.

'How could she do that? This is sick.' She said to her friends.

'Nah, it's fuckin' hot.' Said one of the guys, also feeling aroused. 'Do you reckon I can join in? He said cheekily to the girl. She was trying to be offended, but in reality what she was witnessing was turning her on too.

Joni had cleaned them all out, four guys had paid sixty rials to grope, wank over, and cum on her. She'd sucked one of them, and was now quickly becoming a sticky little whore. They'd pulled her top right down and her ass was still exposed, pants now down to her knees.

'Good girl Joni. It looks like you are learning. You liked that big cock, didn't you?' Her husband was on a roll, king of his own show, demanding, directing, and making money.

'Ye.., yes. I liked his big cock.' She said, assuming that's what she should say, but knowing anyway that she did indeed like the feeling of a thick penis in her mouth. He knew that anyway as she always loved to suck him off.

Her husband had rounded up eight more men now, from the initial crowd to others who were milling around. They'd all paid their money, totaled one hundred and eighty now. Men had encircled her, she'd received three more loads on her chest and belly and one guy had dripped all over her leather pants.

The last two of this second lot of guys moved in to her face. They were braver, perhaps due to the men who'd gone before, or the fact that this bitch was still on her knees.

'You're a nasty little fucker you are.' The taller one said, slapping his cock against her forehead. 'Look at you, it's fucking disgusting.' He was somewhat angered by her. Angry and becoming more aggressive, he grabbed her head and made her suck him. 'Suck it bitch. Ah, yeah, that's right.' His head leaned back, forgetting the shame inside that was making him show aggression to her.

Next to him, his mate was more relaxed. He'd leaned in to grab her tits, not so easy since the cum coating, but he found a spot to touch, under her left tit, he cupped it and wanked with his other hand. He liked tits, and hers especially.

'Yeah, fuck, oh my god.' He stood, stepped back and shot an enormous load over those sexy boobs.

'You're gonna drink my cum you fucking slut.' Said the nasty guy as he too unloaded sperm. Her mouth filled, she almost choked as it hit the back of her throat.

The husband felt it time to get moving. He'd made a decent amount here, but too many people were beginning to walk past and a larger crowd would draw the wrong attention.

'Get up. Get up!' He yelled at Joni, yanking her to her feet. He couldn't help a quick parade of the whore for the guys still standing by. Three or four hadn't paid, but were clearly enjoying the show. 'Follow me you lot.' He ordered. They listened. Who wouldn't with a cock bulging in their pants and a defenseless whore to use?

He pulled up her pants just enough as not to be obvious and pulled her top to cover her cum soaked breasts. They walked off, followed by the four men.

Joni felt nothing. She had long stopped caring what people were thinking or whether she was in danger. What could she do anyway? Isn't that how she liked it? To feel powerless and overcome? Well, she's certainly been cum all over.

As they followed, the short, stockier one of the four was getting excited. 'This guy is nuts, whoever the fuck he is, and what's this bitch doing this for? The pair of them are fucking mad.' He went on to tell his mates that they should just fuck her, the guy won't care, probably join in 'hahahaha.' He laughed at the prospect of gangbanging the whore with the three others.

'Right, get over there, on your knees.' The husband demanded as they reached the now-closed-down beach café at the end of a row of coffee shops and restaurants. It was wide open, but quiet at this time of day.

Joni got on her knees again, facing away from the men. She was tired and leaned on her elbows, exposing her pussy to them all.

'Fuck it, I am in.' The stocky guy already had his cock out, got behind her, and stuck it straight in her pussy. She felt a sharp pain as his thick dick stretched at her lips forcefully, getting deep too quickly. But her 'ouch' remained silent for fear of more slaps to her face. Another guy got in front and told her to open her mouth. The pair of them were getting rough, grabbing at her and abusing her face and cunt.

'Damned, I said no fucking.' Thought the husband. 'But bollocks, let 'em fuck her.' Was his second thought. 'Go on then, don't just stand there.' He issued these words to the other two just wanking in the background.

Joni was in a bit of pain, he was fucking her way too hard, stretching her little cunt with each manic thrust, feeling her hair pulled by the guy in her mouth. The other two started abusing her verbally.

'You dirty little wench, you want that.'

'Fucking whore.'

One spat on her and pushed the guy fucking her off. 'Gimmie a go you greedy bastard.'

He took her ass immediately, just stuck it in her tight hole. This time she let out an audible gasp and 'arrrgghhh.'

'Hahaha, hurts does it you slut? Thought a girl like you would like your asshole fucked.'

The husband joined in. 'Yeah, she does. You do don't you?' He made her agree as he slapped her face and told her to hurry up with the sucking.

In her asshole, she suddenly felt wet. He had shot a load inside her, it dripped out and onto her thighs. 'Fuck, that was good.' He said as he stumbled back making room for the big guy again. He rammed his cock back in her cunt, close to cumming now. He pounded her like a piece of meat, grunting, sweating and cursing shit at her. She was struggling to take it, but just kept her cool and let the pain sweep over her, making her tingle and tremble. 'Mother fucker, fuck.' He pulled out and shot his cream over her wide ass and back, fucking huge streams of cum hit her body. She felt that warm feeling she likes so much when her husband does it to her.

Two more loads came her way, both on her hair and shoulders, upper back.

'Shit man, that was crazy.' One of the guys said. They were nervous now and got their jeans back up, hustling away from the scene. 'Yeah, fuck off now you're done, not so tough anymore.' The husband shouted after them.

'Pussies, fuck and run.' He said to Joni, warm for the first time since he'd seen her this afternoon. But his mood soon returned to the job. 'Get up, get over here.'

She got up from the floor, her hand landing in cum as she pushed herself up. He made her finger some cum from her body and taste it. She ate the cum and said 'thank you' for the treat. Her shame was returning as her pussy began to calm after the intense fucking it had received. She felt dirty, used, wasted, on these random men she had been made to take. They just used her, like she was nothing.

But she loved her husband, even if just for that sentiment 'they fuck you and run.' She loved that he never ran. He was an asshole for sure. But he was always there for her. Before she met him, she'd been around a bit and was not shy of her dirty nature. She was just upset at the lack of respect men show to sluts. All she wanted was a thank you or a bloody orgasm.

'I am sorry about the money.' She whimpered, trying to hold him.

'Shut it. Just enjoy yourself. You think I am doing this for me?' He quizzed. 'Isn't this how you feel about yourself, what you want?'

'It's ok, do with me as you please. I promised I was yours and if this is what you want, then it's ok. Just don't leave me alone.'

He knew her fantasies, but was not sure he could fulfill them. Like the rest they had discovered together, he needed the rage, the anger, to do this shit to her. It was hard for him to know what she wanted inside. And equally hard to accept that he liked seeing her used like this.

'Ok, enough talking. I want my money.'

Keeping one step ahead of potential trouble, he dragged her off to another location. This time, they moved away from the beach to some wasteland behind. Totally exposed, but large enough not to attract too much attention, he saw some guys playing football. He took her arms behind her back and marched her to the edge of their makeshift pitch. They just stood there, her pants up, but open and top ruffled, but just covering her sticky tits.

'Look at those men Joni.' She did as she was told. They were all quite fit from the sport they did. Some of them were actually attractive to her. 'Which one do you want first?' He asked.

'Er, I don't, I don't know.' She was frightened as she knew he hated her having thoughts of other men. Better he decides and she just takes it.

'Tell me you lying slut.' Angered at her indecision, he slapped her.

'Him then.' She said, pointing to a lean-looking guy with blonde hair and a good tan. He was running down the wing, fast-paced and agile.

'Oi, oi.' Her husband called in his direction a moment after he crossed the ball towards the goal.

'Yeah?' The man replied. He noticed this guy at the edge of the pitch, with this tasty looking woman. But something wasn't right.

'Tell him you want him to fuck you.' Joni heard her husband say this and almost died. She was not confident to ask for what she wanted. You literally had to drag things out of her usually.

'Hi, what's the matter?' He spoke with a clear British Accent. He was very good-looking and confident. But seemed somewhat on edge approaching the pair.

'I want you to fuck me.' She just said it, the words came out. No emotion, nothing. 'I want you to fuck me.' She said it again.

'Hahaha, well, I am flattered, but...' His sentence trailed off as he heard:

'Mate just fuck her. The rest can watch. Seriously, she wants it. But you'll have to give her 15 rials. She wants to make some money today.' The husband spoke in a false friendly tone, appealing to this handsome chap to do what he was being instructed to do. 'Fuck her properly. She'll love it, won't you?'

'Yes, I will love it.' She was obedient now, happy almost, relaxed about the dream that was slowly coming true this afternoon and now early evening.

To help the guy along, he pulled down his wife's leather pants one more time, slapped her ass for her, fingered her a bit. She stood motionless. He told her to get on her knees. She did it. He held her hair tight, got down and told her that before she could leave, all these guys would cum on her.

Thirteen more were required to make the target of 450 rials. There were 22 men, so it should be easy. How many men, in their dark pervy expressions of themselves, wouldn't want this whore? She was after all very sexy and desirable to men.

'You know what, I will do it. She is damned hot anyway.' The blonde guy said to her, talking down to her face but as though she had no say in the matter. By now the rest of the players had abandoned the ball to see what was going on. They saw their teammate or opponent taking out his cock. Joni must have had an eye for big dicks. Had she noticed a bulge in his shorts as he ran down the wing minutes before?

He took out a very long and very thick cock. He asked her to touch it. She felt him get to full hardness in her cute little hand. She felt around it, on her knees, him before her. It was huge, heavy in her palm. She wanked him and looked at it, imagining the pain she was soon to feel between her legs, in her hot pussy.

'Lay on your back. Open your legs for me.' He told her. She listened and responded, turning over and holding up her legs wide for his massive dick.

By now, at least 5 guys were either openly wanking or touching themselves through their shorts. Joni's eyes surveyed the scene. 'What am I doing? It was just a fantasy.' She thought, denying that she was actually amazingly turned on by now.

Her husband was collecting money. 'It's simple, gimmie 15 rials and you can touch her, get a bit of a suck, and cum on her. No fucking, only him.' There was a lot of chatter and some criticism. But then as with men, the money came as the other 17 already had that day.

'You want my cock?' He was a talker. 'Beg for it.' She begged. He liked hearing her saying those words. She wanted his cock, yes, she did. It was a bit tight, but he worked it in, slowly but surely, no stopping. She felt an immense tingle run up her spine and an abandon sweep across her. He started fucked her, deep, hard, deep and harder.

Others moved in closer. One guy lasted less than a minute before he came on her. It was a little load, just a dribble on her forehead. Three more were not far behind.

Her pussy was on fire. She always dreamed of big cocks, but he was actually hurting the little slut. Banging her with such force, her cunt was way too full, stretched to it's limit for the speed of the fuck. 'Arrgh, yes, fuck, yes.' He was close to cumming. Her battered pussy was hoping it would be over soon and she was relieved to feel him shoot inside her, the cum almost soothing the immediate and real soreness she was feeling inside. The pain was clear on her face.

'You shouldn't wish for what you can't manage Joni.' Her husband shouted at her. 'Girls like you and your dirty fantasies, fucking little sluts. Now you'll lay there and earn my money. Fun is over. Keep your eyes open.'

The cum started flowing, load after load as they jostled to get close to her. One guy squatted over her face and left his mark on her forehead and hair, another one literally sprayed her belly and legs.

'You are a disgrace, cum soaked little cunt.' He was getting mad again, the feeling came and went, men came and went.

'Get back on your knees.' She did it, got on all fours. 'Ass up high.' She followed his instruction as more loads showered her plump ass, thighs, from behind her and all over her back.

He grabbed her hair, pulled her up so sitting on her knees and ordered the last three guys to splatter her face. It was his insult to her for this sick fetish she had. He knew she loved it on the body, in her cunt. But was precious about her face. 'Fuck her.' He thought.

The three crowded her face, rubbing their cocks around her lips and her cheeks. One load hit her chin and dripped onto her tits, another close behind on her nose, both cheeks, she licked it from her mouth as she tried to get some air. As she opened her mouth the final guy stuck his cock in deep and shot his load down her throat, holding her head in place as he moaned 'aarrrggghhhhh.'

'Suck him clean.' Her husband ordered. She did, licked every last drop of his sperm for him.

He got her once more by the hair, pulled her up, held her arms behind her back and made her say thank you. The guys slowly moved away, some laughing, others taking pictures with their smart phone. He made her stand there for the impromptu photo shoot, she felt degraded by that final act. 'They'll be showing their friends you whore, wanking over you.'

Joni was a mess, an absolute disgraceful mess, but she was calm. A sense of serenity had befallen her. She looked at her husband. 'Was I a good girl? Did we make the money back?'

'Yes, we have the money. So yes, you were a good girl. Now let's get the fuck out of her. You can't walk around looking like this. He let go of her and said 'straighten yourself out.'

She pulled up her pants, adjusted her top and they walked off.

The final act was to get the whore cleaned up properly. There was a shower for beach uses, on the beach itself. He led her there, told her to strip naked and wash herself down. The sperm was slippery on her skin mixed with water.

Once clean, he gave her back only her cum soaked top and her skimpy panties. 'You ain't wearing those pants in my car. You can go home like this.

He walked her past all the cafes, in just her knickers and her dirty top. She was gawked at but proud. Her face was a little swollen as were the lips of her pussy. But she felt proud, she was a good wife, she was a good whore. She earned the money and felt he was now happy with her.

Mynemyne
Mynemyne
27 Followers
12