Jono's Journey Home Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if you're going to carry me, you might want to get something underneath my backside, or I'll be dripping your cum and Reza's goo from here to the shower." He grabbed his wife beater undershirt and pressed it firmly against my ass forcing the fluids to remain inside. I started developing that warm feeling again. I moaned and ground against his hand through the shirt.

"My poor boy, my tiny foal, my brother has really outdone himself. You move like a cat in season."

"That's the way I feel, I want more of you."

He swept me up and carried me into the shower and began preparing the enema bottle with a soap and water mixture. When he inserted the tiny nozzle in my ass, I wanted it sliding in and out me, I wanted him fucking me. Tam realize this was not going to work. He sat me down on the bench in the shower and let the water cascade off of me. Then he told me to sit still he would be right back. I started finger fucking my hole, anything would feel better than the empty feeling I now felt.

Tam came back with a piece of latex that looked like a dildo. "Because if you cannot keep the wand and the fluid inside you, we must work around situation. He attached the phallic wand to the end of the enema bag's hose and slowly inserted it in my backside, finally I had something causing friction in my backside. It wasn't him but it would be a good substitute. Tam lovingly held me up while he cleaned me out. I would have to hurt Reza in the morning.

After the sixth cleansing, I was feeling a little more normal, at least for horny eighteen year old guy. Tam carried me into his room and pulled back the bed coverings. He laid me down and then lay down next to me I knew I was still sporting a hard-on. I assumed he was as well. I reached over and found out it was still true. I knew it was my responsibility to take care of it, after all I was the cause. After he initially blocked my attempt, I reminded him he promised me dessert. He allowed my head to slide beneath the covers. My lips greedily enveloped is pulsing cock. In very short order had impaled myself on his rod.

It took almost fifteen minutes of hard sucking and diligent mouth work to earn my treat, his fourth orgasm of the night. I swallowed every drop. After all I had to make the doctor proud that I followed his prescription so exactly. Tam's cock softened in my mouth, eventually I released it and climbed up next to him. I swallowed several times to make sure his seed would not be on my lips when I kissed him goodnight.

Tam surprised me by reaching down between my legs and grabbing a hold of my cock. I was expecting just a quick hand job after all he was the top. Instead he forcefully pushed me to my back. He kissed his way down my body and then began sucking my cock. It was awesome. I knew there was no way on earth I would last as long as he did. I asked him what I should do, he replied, "Act like you enjoy it."

My hand dropped to his shoulder and I uttered, "But I do."

"An outstanding start." Then he returned to his labors.

After about ten minutes, I knew I couldn't last much longer. "Tam, I am going to cum." He sucked harder. I repeated my plea, "Please Tam, I am about to cum!" he redoubled again. I could no longer hold back "I'm cuuuuummmmmmming!" He held me in his mouth until I finally, blissfully, went soft. Then he covered my body with his and pressed his lips to mine. I opened my mouth to receive his tongue when his lips parted my cum fell from his mouth to mine. He kept his lips connected to mine until we swallowed what he had share with me.

When our lips parted, he looked deeply in my eyes and asked why I warned him twice. "Because Reza told me he thought you would never do that. I wanted to give you the option to just let it spill."

"And why did you allow Reza to tie you up like he did?"

"Because Reza thought you would never take me face down otherwise, because you couldn't see my face."

"Do you know I returned your seed to you?"

"Because I am the bottom, and you are the top. I must learn my place."

"I hope you answer your questions on your testing Thursday better. You answered all of my questions wrong. I shared my prize with you, because I wanted to show my boy his seed is as sweet as the fountain from which it comes. The answer to the error in the first two questions is the same. Any phrase that includes the concept of my brother using rational thought should be suspect. While I do prefer to be on top, I wish to make love to all of you."

His lips brushed mine again then he whispered in my ear, "Your entire body gives me such pleasure. I know that you are still a man, even though you very much enjoy being with me. I very much enjoy being with you, all of you. I knew there would be 'limitations' on our love making for a time after your procedure. Understand this, it is not a sacrifice. I very much love to be both with you, and in you."

He pulled back and looked deep into my eyes, "I will take with great joy whatever you are willing to give to me. I have loved you since the first time Naser spoke of you. Long before he ever showed me a photo of your beauty. Long before we ever met, I loved all of you. When you joined your military, I thought you were lost to me. My heart barely was contained within my chest, when I saw your name on the list of instructors. I am yours my beloved, just as you are mine. I will deny you nothing."

I was about to speak when he put his finger to my lips. "I know you have shown me you feel the same." He pulled me to his chest and I fell into a deep sleep.

- Continued