Jon's Old Granny

Story Info
Jon takes good care of Gran.
2.5k words
4.14
66.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction.

I'm no good at creating characters out of thin air, which is why my stories (apart from "The Red Bikini") are as near autobiographical as I dare allowing for changes to names and actual places. Even that story came to me when I saw a fat old lady in a scarlet swimsuit one day! This short story is total fiction, although the main character inspiration came to me after reading a magazine article many years ago. The characters are all fictitious.

*****

"Coming for a drink after work?"

"No thanks," replied Jonathon, "it's the second Friday in the month, my day to see Grandma after work."

"Oh, yea, I forgot," responded Jon's office colleague, "calling in twice a month, even though you have to travel some way, you sure look after the old dear."

"There's only one of her," answered Jon, with a smile, collecting his coat and the small sports bag he only carried on a Friday, walking out the door, and down to the car park.

"Good thing Jon's got his old granny to visit on a Friday," remarked Sandra, cattily to her close friends, as they left the office, "he's a bit, well, effeminate, isn't he? And those hands are so tiny, if his cock's as small he'd be lucky to find a girl to go out with."

The girls all laughed, even Jon's male workmates couldn't help but smile at the thought. Jon's immediate supervisor, Gary, overheard all this, and the thought struck him to follow at a discreet distance to see if he could get a glimpse of this special person in Jon's life. As he got into his car, he saw Jon driving carefully out of the car park, and then and there decided to tail his colleague. The two cars made their way through the rush hour traffic, Gary staying far enough behind to keep tabs on Jon without losing him.

The city gave way to the leafy suburbs and out into the beginnings of the countryside. A small housing development came into view, and Gary followed Jon into a small street, nearly catching up as slowed outside a substantial cottage, and then parked in the driveway. Gary stopped and watched Jon get out, carrying his bag, go up to the brightly painted door, and pull on the old fashioned doorbell cord hanging outside. The door opened, and Granny stood there with a welcoming smile.

To be honest, Gary felt a tad disappointed. He could see nothing special about Grandma. About 80 years old, (older than Gary would have expected), wavy, snow white hair, rounded, if somewhat wrinkled face, and about 5 foot 3 in her pink, button front blouse and cream, knee length, pleated skirt. Not overly fat or thin, just what you would describe as rounded and homely. Had Gary been closer he would have observed that the noticeable twin bulges in Granny's blouse were low down enough to be just above the waistband. Annoyed with himself for wasting so much time and fuel, Gary drove home.

Had Gary been the proverbial fly on the wall, he rest of the evening would have surprised him. Jonathon dropped his sports bag in the hall at the bottom of the winding stairs and followed Granny into he living room. They sat at the chintz covered table, and Gran poured out tea from a Royal Albert "Old Country Roses" teapot into two matching cups. The remainder of the extensive teaset twinkled from a display cabinet. Other cabinets housed the opulent Royal Crown Derby next to the garish Clarice Cliff "jazz" service. A lifetimes collection. They drank their tea quietly. Then Gran said,

"Have you got everything in your bag, Jon?"

"Of course, Grandma. And here is your allowance."

"Thank you, my dear, you are such a generous grandson."

They both chuckled at that. Jon reached into his inside pocket and brought out an envelope. Granny opened a drawer in the sideboard, and put the envelope away. away. As she turned back to the table, Jon stood up, moved towards his granny, and began to unbutton the2nd, 3rd and 4th button of her blouse. Instead of pushing him away with shocked expression, Gran just smiled in a matter of fact way and sat back in her chair.

With the old lady's blouse partly open, Jon slid both his hands inside the blouse and down behind the material until his palms cupped themselves round the fleshy, squashy bulge of her left tit. Letting the little fingers of both hands softly stroke the knobbly nipple Jon heaved the heavy, sagging mound up inside the blouse to the opening. Pulling slightly, he released the tit to let it swing back down to her thighs outside the material of her blouse, the white flesh in erotically sharp contrast to the pinkness of the blouse.

With slightly more difficulty, as the naked tit occupied much of the gap in the blouse, Jon did the same to granny's right tit. Now both ancient tits were fully exposed, the upper flesh stretched down with wrinkled lines like a pair of old balloons which had lost their elasticity. As Jon cupped a hand round each tit sack to hold it in position, Granny opened her legs enough for Jon to kneel between her thigh to fasten his lips round one nipple.. Pulling the heavy mound to his head until the flesh squashed his face, almost completely covering it, Jon clamped his lips hard against the nipple and sucked hard.

So hard in fact, that if it had been visible his cheeks could have been seen to be almost hollowed with the suction. Experienced though she was, this powerful suction caused gran to wriggle slightly until her nipple adjusted to Jon's mouth. After a few minutes, Jon reluctantly withdrew his face from that soaking wet nipple, and gave the same attention to her other tit. Coming up for air, Jon drew a few deep breaths before forcing his head under the tit so that his head completely disappeared under the bulging meat.

Using both hands, Jon lifted both tits up enough for him to run his tongue along the sweaty moistness of the creases under each tit. All this time, Gran just sat there, totally relaxed and apparently enjoying the sensations. From time to time, a wrinkled hand would stroke Jon's hair in encouragement. Then she stole a glance at the long case clock standing in a corner of the room, and gently grasping his hair, she pulled him away from her.

"I think you given my tits enough of a wash, now, it's time to move on. Well then, what would you like now?" she asked, in a perfectly unemotional voice.

"Shall we go into the kitchen?," he suggested, standing clear, but with some difficulty as his swollen cock was agonisingly trying to force its way free of his zipped up trouser fly

.Gran nodded without surprise, and heaved herself up from the chair, picked up the sports bag and walked to the door into the kitchen, her sagging, heavy tits swaying from side to side, banging against each other as she moved, and pulling the hem of her blouse from the waistband of the skirt. Surprisingly, Jon did not follow immediately, but spent a few minutes admiring the china cabinets, as he had done on other visits. While so doing, he massaged the aching bulge in his trousers. Then he, too, entered the kitchen.

His granny was standing at the sink and began drying some dishes that were in the bowl, as if no-one else was in the room with her. She was now wearing a high neck, knee-length black dress, her tits demurely tucked inside. A white, frilly apron was fastened at the front of her waist. Jon came up behind her, unzipped his trousers and let them drop to his ankles.

Jonathon's friends at the office would have immediately seen that small hands meaning a small cock was just a myth. Although not porn star size, Jon's cock stood proud at a reasonable seven inches with enough girth to make it only just possible for an average woman to almost encircle it with one hand. With his cock standing out from the hem of his shirt Jonathon crouched down behind granny, swiftly reached under her skirt, and, grasping the frilly legs of her panties, pulled them down to her feet. In the same movement he grasped the hem of her dress and pulled it clear of her naked bottom.

In stark contrast to her earlier attitude in the dining room, Granny shrieked.

"Jon, no, no don't do that! It's terrible, I'm your old granny. You mustn't do that!"

She attempted to turn away to pull her dress back, but Jon was having none of it. Gently, but firmly, with one hand he held her hands before she cold cover herself, and with the other separated her thighs. Crouching slightly, he slid his cock horizontally between granny's thighs, raised himself up, and began moving his hips backwards and forwards feeling stray hairs from the hairy grey bush rasping against hid cock length.

"No, no, please stop," Granny almost begged, "you'll lose control and try to put your 'thingy' where it mustn't go!"

Jon chuckled lightly.

It's going where I want it to go," he assured her.

With that, Jon grasped the neck hem of granny's dress, and firmly, not roughly as he had no wish to injure her, pushed her head down to the sink. Granny squealed, and grabbed hold of the taps with both hands,. As she did so, Jonathon pulled as far back as he could without losing physical contact with the old lady's fanny, raised himself up a little more, instinctively finding her fanny hole, and buried the full length of his cock into her cunt.

"Owwwww, uurrrrgghh!" Granny groaned as she felt his cock open up and fill her hole and his groin slap into her wrinkly arse cheeks.

Jon stopped moving for a few seconds. Truth to tell, although there was certainly enough grip in granny's fanny and cunt muscles to fold around Jon's cock, she was not quite as tight as might have been expected. She was also extremely wet and slippery inside. Almost too much so. Jon pulled slowly outwards until only his knob end stayed inside the old woman, then equally slowly slid fully back in. Slowly at first, then gradually increasing speed and forcefulness until he could feel his balls swinging forward and hear the harder slapping of his belly against her arse.

Faster and faster, harder and harder he rammed and withdrew, as both he and granny grunted and gasped with each full inward thrust. Jon could now feel the familiar hot tingling at his glans, and knew his climax was very near. With all the self control he had, Jon slowed, and then stopped his frenzied thrusting. His legs were beginning to wobble slightly, and he could feel granny's arms trembling with the strength she had found to hold on to the sink taps.

"You finished now?" Granny managed to get out, as she relaxed her grip on the taps.

"Oh, no," Jon answered, I haven't cum yet!"

Placing his arms round granny's waist, he cupped his hands round the mounds of her sagging tits near her waist, and while still inside her, held their bodies close together. With practised ease he stepped backwards, drawing her with him. Once clear of the sink, Jon abruptly pulled his cock right out of granny's hole, swung her around quite softly, and lifted her onto the kitchen table. Granny could only lean backwards to ease her back, until she was prone on the table top.

Jon lifted the hem of her dress, exposing not only her thighs and fanny, but the twin bulges of her drooping tits. The bulbous mounds were held together by the confines of her dress, and rested just above the grey bush of pubic hair. Jon grasped her ankles, raised them to his shoulders, and sank his red and swollen cock back into the old hole, with its slack, drooping lips. This time, instead of her arse cheeks, it was the nipples of her tits which squashed against Jon's belly.

Her cunt was now slippery and also sticky, with a mixture of granny's wetness and Jon's pre-cum. With her feet over his shoulder her knees bent slightly , Jon's cock was able to dig that little bit deeper, and this time he could actually feel the tip of his cock meeting the end of her tunnel. Once again he began his thrusts, regardless of granny's whispered requests for him to stop. The peaks of her tits began to redden with the regular smacking from Jon's body, making her squeal each time he rammed fully against her.

Jon could hold himself no longer.

"Aaaaarghh, aaarrrggghh, aaarrrgghhh!"! came his rhythmic cries over and again, as his pent-up cum finally forced its way painfully out of his sensitive cock, to smear itself round the inside of granny's cunt.

To Jon, it felt he could not stop, but of course, that was only until the last of the cum spilt out, and the dry spasms reduced in strength. He bent forward, resting his chest onto granny's dress front for perhaps three or four minutes, until he could recover enough to pull his softening cock from her fanny. As much cum as would fill a small egg-cup first gushed, then dribbled from the old lady's slack fanny. Jon staggered backwards, and dropped thankfully onto the nearest kitchen chair.

"Oooohh, ouch," Granny moaned, as she lifted herself with difficulty, from the hard table top, "I don't know why I let you do that to me."

Jon said nothing, but smiled. He got up from the chair, and went over to the worktop and switched on the electric kettle to make tea. Granny walked a little uncertainly to another chair in the far corner where she had put the clothes she had worn earlier. She stripped off the black dress and apron, put them back in Jon's sports bag, and dressed again. Jon watched this very old woman stark naked, and wondered why he found himself with this desire to fuck her. In her wrinkled skin, sagging arse and drooping tits, he had to admit it was not, as he would have put it, 'a pretty sight'! But he wouldn't have missed it for anything.

They drank tea together, as calmly as if nothing unusual had happened.

"Goodnight, Granny," Jon said, as he kissed the wrinkled cheek.

"Goodnight, Jon," she smiled, "see you again in two weeks."

As Jon closed the front door behind him, the porch light came on. A dim glow, but enough to see his car. He backed out of the drive, slowly, and swung the steering wheel. Driving a few yards, he pulled in and looked backwards. A car, that had been parked almost where he had stopped earlier, moved forward and drove into granny's drive. The hedge prevented Jon from seeing the visitor, and could only see the dim glow that lit up the porch roof. He heard the old bell clang softly, heard the door open and caught a few quiet words. He heard the front door close, and saw the porch light immediately switch off. He drove off, as the dim, red light was extinguished and the house sank into the dark of the evening.