Jordan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you call 'very well' John?"

"I'm taking hundreds, and it could go up to thousands if you provide 'extra' services.

I smiled, knowing what John meant by 'extra' services. John continued,

"I've heard that a girl can get tens of thousands if she's prepared to go away with a customer for a few days."

"Just who are these 'Gentlemen'?"

"Judges, top policemen, politicians, top business men; basically any man who can afford the ten grand a quarter membership fee."

I gulped the coffee that John had made and brought back to bed.

"Forty grand a year just to be a member!" I said rather loudly.

"It is really nice in there, and they do have really nice rooms for the private entertaining. Some of them are themed as well."

"What sort of themes are we talking about?"

"I didn't see all of them but I did see a dungeon, a school room and a nursery."

"Okay, I get the idea John."

"And the girls wear a cute little uniform that I'm 100% sure you'll like. And what's more, the uniform cleaning cost is tax deductible as well."

"So what's this uniform like? Is it some sort of French Maids?"

"Well... Yes and no. You know that a French Maid's uniform sometimes has a lacy garter. Well imaging a lacy garter round your wrists and ankles; and nothing else."

"Do you mean that the uniform consists of a lacy cuff round each wrist and ankle and nothing else?"

"No; the girls wear high heels as well. Oh, and they carry a little towel over their arm to wipe the tables and clean-up after any little accidents. They also drape them over the gentlemen's lap if they get asked to sit on it. They can't have the girl's pussy leaking all over their five thousand pound suits can they?"

"Heaven forbid that!" I sarcastically said.

"So where is this place and how do I apply?"

"I'll phone the Dean tomorrow and find out for you."

"Anyway, how do you know about all this? I didn't think that professors got paid that much."

"They don't, the Dean invited me there last week and when I saw the waitress', and found out about the perks, I immediately thought of you Jordan."

John did, and he phoned me on the Monday evening. Straight away, I was back on the phone to the 'Gentlemen's Club'. I went for an interview on the Wednesday evening.

Wow; talk about money. I'd never seen a place like that before. I had a flash-back to the pub that my mother and father drink in; a totally different world. As I walked in I saw a girl wearing just the ankle and wrist cuffs and got a little worried. The girl was carrying what looked like 'DD' tits. On the one hand I was jealous because it might be a requirement to have big tits to get the job; and on the other hand I wouldn't like to have to carry those around every day.

I needn't have worried; when I walked into the office and saw the 2 men that were doing the interview I got yet another surprise, one was my boss at the strip club. Talk about both ends of the spectrum.

Of course they wanted to see me naked and as I stripped I couldn't quite hear what my boss was saying to the other guy. Whatever it was it worked; the other guy wanted to see my body close-up so I went and stood next to him and slowly did a 360.

He then told me that I'd have to have a medical examination, and if I passed that I'd got the job.

I was told to go to a doctor's house in town and that I would be expected.

I got dressed and went straight over there. On the way I wondered if it was going to be another fake doctor and just an excuse to use and abuse my body (I hoped); but it was far from that. It was private practise and by the looks of it, an expensive one.

The examination was very thorough and not at all sexual. Okay, the old man gave me a gyno exam but he never once tried to make me cum. In a way I was a little disappointed.

I got a phone call on the Thursday evening telling me that I'd got the job if I still wanted it. The only bad thing was that they wanted me to work Friday and Saturday evening; the same as the strip club.

I phoned the strip club and told them that I was quitting. Then I told my flatmates that I wouldn't be at the strip club the next time that they went.

Aiden's first reaction was to ask me if still be doing my fortnightly masturbation sessions for them. I leant forwards and kissed him on the cheek and told him that I would.

Mason said that he was pleased that they wouldn't have to re-negotiate my rent.

Harry looked relieved.

I spent a little longer getting ready on the Friday evening but I needn't have bothered; when I got to the Gentlemen's Club I was taken to my own personal undressing room, complete with en-suite shower room.

When I emerged wearing a new pair of heels and my little 4 piece uniform I was met by another man who was more like the butler's that I'd seen on television. A really nice guy actually.

He, Charles, took me round the place showing me where everything was and telling me what I had to do.

It wasn't long before a middle-aged man waved me over and asked me to get him a scotch. When I took it to him he asked me to sit down and talk to him. We chatted about a few topical things for a few minutes then he asked me if I would like to join him in the dungeon.

Okay, I'd seen the dungeon and it had got me excited, but to be taken there by a man who was expecting me to submit to who knows what, was a bit terrifying; and exciting.

When I told him that I'd never done anything like that before, he squeezed my bare thigh and told me not to be scared. He explained what a 'safe' word is and asked me to pick one. He then told me that he'd take it easy with me and that he'd stop just as soon as I used my safe word.

As he led me into the dungeon and I again saw all the ropes and whips and contraptions that looked like girls got tied them, I really did wonder why I was there; but my pussy was telling me that I wanted to be there; it was oozing.

"Okay Jordan," the man (Henry) said, "Get undressed and just stand there with your legs slightly apart for a few minutes."

'Undressed' I only had some shoes and 4 little lace cuffs on but I did as I was told as Henry went out of my sight. When he came back I nearly burst out laughing; he was stark naked and wearing a black leather hood. A slightly over-weight, middle-aged man wearing a leather hood is not a pretty sight.

"Right slave; elbows right back and stay like that."

I felt a thin wooden pole slide between the inside of my elbows and my back then Henry came round to my front and tied my wrists together with some soft rope.

Next it was my ankles that were tied together. I felt really helpless but aroused and scared. Looking back I now realise that I liked being like that.

I was half expecting Henry to stop there but no, he got another rope and tied it round my chest. He wrapped it round so many times that all I could see of my little traffic cones was my nipples and areolas.

"That's got to be it." I thought, but no; the end of another length of rope was attached to the ropes between my tits and it was then fed between my legs.

I gasped as Henry went behind me and pulled on the rope. I went between my lips and pressed on my clit. The end was looped through the ropes going round my back and fastened leaving me feeling that I was getting cut in half.

Henry still wasn't finished, he went and got a ball-gag and put it on me then lowered me down to the floor. He finished off by lowering a rope from the ceiling, attaching it between my ankles and hauling me up, upside down; leaving me hanging there, with my head about 3 feet off the ground.

"What the **** have I got myself into?" I thought as my blood rushed to my head.

I lost sight of Henry for a while then out of my mouth came a muffled scream. Something had hit my butt; then again and again and again. I must have been hit a dozen times with what I later found out was a riding crop. After about half way through, my butt started to go a bit numb; and I realised that my pussy was throbbing. Could I really be starting to enjoy it?

I didn't get the chance to find out because Henry stopped hitting me and came round to the front of me. My face was about level with his hard-on. It wasn't that big but in the state that I was in I wanted that cock in my pussy.

I had to settle for it in my mouth. Henry bent down and released my ball gag then pushed his cock into my mouth. He must have been really excited because he came in next to no time then he held his cock in my mouth until I'd sucked him dry. Thankfully he wasn't pressing against me and I managed to breathe.

As his cock started to go soft, Henry started sliding his hands all over me. It felt nice and I wanted him to play with my pussy but my legs were tight together and that damn rope was still pressing on my clit.

I don't know if Henry got an attack of guilt or what, but he said "Thank you," and disappeared.

I was left hanging there for something like 15 minutes before Charles came and released me, asking me if I was okay and saying that there was no permanent damage.

I went and had a shower in my personal en-suite then got dressed into my uniform again. I spent the rest of the evening talking to a couple of elderly gentlemen whist standing up. They were quite amused by my red butt and kept asking,

"Who's been a naughty girl then?"

When those 2 left, Charles told me that I could go, and that he would transfer £1,500 into my bank account first thing in the morning.

That was my first night at the Gentlemen's Club. Since then I've: -

Had my butt spanked on 3 different occasions by a high court judge.

Been tied down by the chief constable and fucked by a machine. That was fun; I want one of those machines.

Taken to dinner by a business men on 3 different occasions and spent the night in his hotel room.

Taken to a posh dinner and dance by a councillor who introduced me as his 'escort'. He'd arranged to meet me in the afternoon and bought me this beautiful long gown that I wore with nothing underneath.

Been tied onto a sybian machine twice by the same business man. Each time he left me on the machine for over an hour. Each time I lost count of the number of orgasms I had, and each time I needed another hour to find the energy to go home.

I got paid between £1000 and £2000 on each occasion and my bank balance is looking very healthy these days.

John (my tutor)

-------------------

With me being 'busy' more on a weekend, my sleeping at John's flat has become more infrequent. To compensate, John's been getting me to go to his office before lessons, or after lessons. If I've visited him before lessons I've let him watch his cum slowly trickle out of me during the lessons as I've sat there perched on the front of the chair with my legs open wide enough for him to see it all happen.

The strip club

----------------

I miss my Friday and Saturday stints at the club so a few weeks ago I went there on a Thursday evening and had a word with the manager. I'm now going and getting my rocks-off on a Thursday evening. There aren't as many men there so the tips aren't as good but the pleasure that I get is still amazing.

The university party scene

-------------------------------

This is thriving again with a quite a few parties every weekend. I haven't been to as many so far this year and they don't seem to be as much fun as last year. Maybe this is because more and more girls are getting naked at them and blowjobs and fucking is getting more common.

Video selfies

---------------

Meanwhile, university life goes on and I still want to get a good degree. Hopefully my brain will still be in a better state than my body will be in 20 to 25 years.

Tom, one of the 3 guys who made me a star of a couple of porno movies and has now moved on, phoned me one evening to ask me if I would do him a favour. The 3 of them were going setup some websites and wanted me to put up some adverts to get them some material for those sites.

One site is for university girl's selfies of them masturbating. Their plan is that for every video that they put on there they will donate £50 to the university's student's union.

Another is a site that will only have 2 pages; one with only photos of breasts and the other with only photos of girl's butts. They aren't going to pay anything for the photos but it's an opportunity for girls to get their tits and butts on the internet anonymously.

Tom had hacked the university's admin computer and got a list of all female student's email address' and he was about to send them an email telling them all about it. With girls being so much more liberated and comfortable with their bodies these days they are expecting to get this site up and running quite soon.

What Tom wanted me to do was to print out a load of posters that he'd send me, and for me to pin them on as many noticeboards that I can. These posters will explain all to the girls, tell them to read their email and that it isn't a scam, and that it is an opportunity for them to raise money for the union's charitable causes.

Tom also asked me if I'd make a video and take some photos and submit them.

The next time that I masturbated for my house mates I asked Mason to make the video and take the photos. Tom hadn't told me what angle the photos should be taken from, nor if the girls legs had to be closed or open. The photo that I sent Tom was of me bending over with my legs wide open. My wet pussy filled the middle of the photo.

12