Jordan's Lesbian Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

"Really terrific, Ms. Blake, I think the kids will work really hard this semester." I said, trying to maintain eye contact. She smiled upon hearing my response.

Okay, it was a bit corny I grant you, but what else could I say? It was, after all, the first thing that popped into my head at that moment and I wanted to appear really upbeat with my new boss.

"Good, I'm delighted that there were no problems so far. I wish my other new faculty members were as lucky."

Of course that comment really got my attention, but before I could follow it with a question of my own, she continued.

"I have a little dilemma that I hope you can help me with. Julie Gray, one of our science teachers, is pregnant and she told me last June that she would return in August and that she planned to work until December. Today, however, she confessed to me that she is experiencing complications from her pregnancy that make being on her feet highly problematic. She felt terrible about the dilemma that her early departure would cause for me, but unfortunately she has to leave on doctor's orders and now I have four classes to cover."

As I sat and listened to her I wasn't exactly sure how this tale of woe affected me. Nevertheless, I took the bait and I chimed in with what I thought would be expected of me.

"Ms. Blake, is there anything I can do to help you out?" I said, feigning my best concerned appearance.

Her face brightened and she smiled at me once again. "Thanks for asking Jordan. I really like that kind of team spirit from my faculty. Actually, yes there is. I really need you to cover the seventh period honors Anatomy class. I checked everyone's schedule and you're the only faculty member in the science department who doesn't have a conflict at that time. I know you already have four classes and I really don't like to give my new teachers the honors-level classes, but I'm in a real pinch here Jordan. If you take it for me for the year I'll really owe you big time."

To me this was clearly a no-brainer. If I said no to her request she could force me to take the class anyway. Not to mention the fact that there were too many ways that this lady could hurt me, like deciding not to renew my contract in June placing me right back into the job search mode. Without even a moment's worth of hesitation, I folded my hands on my desk and I smiled warmly at her.

"Thanks for asking me, Ms. Blake. I'd be glad to do it."

Her entire face lit up. Even though she had the power to compel me to teach the class, she was wise enough to approach it from another, more tactful direction. I didn't know this lady very well, but I realized that she was pretty damn sharp and I immediately respected that quality.

"I'll change the classroom assignment so you can stay in your own room. I'll also try to have the books brought over before the class begins. I know you haven't taught the course, but I also know you've taken it at UT and I'm sure you'll be great at it." She smiled appreciatively at me.

As she stood up and headed out the door, I could tell she mentally marked another crisis off of her fairly lengthy 'to-do' list. I was actually glad I could help her out.

I really didn't mind teaching the extra class. After all, I spent most of my free time at home and I really had no social life yet to speak of. In fact, I actually loved anatomy and even considered going to medical school at one time during my undergraduate career.

I glanced at the clock on the wall above the door and I saw that it would be another hour till the Anatomy class began and I started thinking about the best way to conduct the class. As I became immersed in my thoughts, I eventually noticed someone enter the room who took a seat in the back. I was a bit surprised and looked up at him when he finally sat down and turned to face me.

"Can I help you?" I asked, with the same sanitary tone used by most teachers everywhere. I hadn't even finished my first day yet and that tone automatically came out of my mouth like I'd been there for ten years. Pretty scary -- huh?

"Are you Ms. Peters?" He asked, with a level of deference not typically found in most seniors. Yup, this was definitely an honors class.

I nodded, without verbalizing a response.

"Well, I'm here for Anatomy. There's a notice on the board in Mrs. Gray's classroom that the class was moved to this room and that now you'll be teaching it instead of Mrs. Gray. This is the right room, isn't it?"

I suddenly felt like a real idiot. I looked at the clock and sure enough it was about time for the students to start filing in.

"Oh, sorry." I said contritely. "I wasn't aware it was this late already. Yes, you're in the right place."

His look told me that he thought he already had me sized up.

The kids continued arriving and in typical fashion the room filled up from the back to the front. I glanced at the clock and noticed that there was about three more minutes until the bell rang and there were only eighteen people in the class. I didn't have a roll sheet yet, but I suspected there were more students on the way and that the change in classrooms likely contributed to the sparse turnout. That meant that there would most likely be some late arrivals.

As the bell sounded four more people hurried into the classroom and I thought that twenty-two students sounded about right for an honors Anatomy class. I finally stood up and slowly headed towards the door. Just before I was about to shut it I received my second shock of the day. Someone forced the door open from the other side and when I stood back to let them enter, I was stunned to see Erika and Lisa walk into my class. They smiled down at me as they passed and they took the two seats positioned immediately in front of my desk.

I felt weak-kneed and the same dryness that appeared in my mouth earlier had suddenly returned. I also sensed my pulse had quickened and I felt that I was getting moist in my sexual center once again. I leaned against the door to steady myself as I closed it. Then I pushed off of the door and tried to make my way to my seat without arousing a lot of curious attention. When I finally sat down I took a deep breath to try and steady myself, but I had no way of preparing for what was about to happen.

I knew human anatomy very well and felt more than competent to teach the class. So I began the exact same way Debbie Masters started teaching my class years earlier. I included the class in an informal discussion about what we would study during the year, fielding the usual questions about why they were there, which included their eventual career goals.

Of course suffering through all the usual jokes comes with the territory. Some things never seem to change and those anatomy jokes fell right into that category. They were telling the same silly jokes I heard six years earlier and they weren't too funny then either.

We discussed the labs, quizzes and the exams and the kind of effort I would expect from each student. Of course, I gave them the same lectures I received from my honors classes and they too patiently suffered through it. It was about twenty or so minutes into the class when it happened.

About eight feet in front of me quietly sat Lisa and Erika. When Erika uncrossed her long slender legs, I was suddenly staring at the most beautiful hairless, pierced pussy I had ever seen in my entire life. Okay, it was really the very first one I'd actually seen in my life, but I didn't need to see a hundred of them to know that this one was truly beautiful.

Probably no other student in the class had a clue as to what was happening to me at that very moment, but when I looked into Erika's eyes, I knew that the exposure of her pussy to me was no accident. I could also see that she was acutely aware of what was going on in my mind, as well.

I tried to make eye contact with the rest of the class, but my eyes instinctively returned to the treasure between her legs. I realized that my mouth had remained parched and I had swallowed hard once again. After another minute I finally forced myself to look away and make eye contact with the rest of the class once again, but such effort was becoming increasingly more difficult.

A very faint smile gradually began to form on her face, as she sensed that my rhythm had been totally shattered. I knew it was not my imagination when I looked back down and realized that her short skirt seemed to find its way even further up her thighs. Her pussy was now nearly in plain sight and I could barely summon the strength to look away. She had me and she damn well knew it. I could see it in her eyes and like a cat toying with a mouse, I was definitely her prey.

I found the strength to glance up at the clock and I could tell there was ten more minutes to go in the class and I had no idea how I would ever survive till the bell finally rang. I used all of my concentration to look away once again and continue the class discussion, but as before my efforts proved to be in vain. I was unable to keep my eyes away from her for more than an instant. That was when she really started to torment me.

As she gradually reached down between her legs, she slowly started to run her sexy long index finger up the length of her pussy, which now actually appeared to be glistening in the light. Then I remained transfixed on her hand as she brought it up to her mouth in what almost appeared to be slow motion. That was when the most erotic display I'd ever seen in my life was kicked into high gear.

With her eyes locked on mine, Erika sat there and slowly started to fuck her mouth with her index finger. As her finger bearing traces of pink lip gloss and her own lubrication disappeared into her mouth, I grew tense as my body finally started to convulse and an unexpected orgasm began to rake through my body. As my nails dug deeply into my palms, I tried desperately not to cry out, working to keep myself under control. As I looked into her eyes I could immediately tell that she knew exactly what was happening to me at that moment and that near wicked grin immediately returned to her beautiful face.

Minutes later as my rapid breathing began to subside I was relieved to hear the sound of the bell ringing. Then the class began to disperse, all that is except for Lisa and Erika. When everyone else had finally gone, they stood up and draped their backpacks over their shoulders and they slowly headed towards the door. When they reached the door, Erika whispered something to Lisa, who then turned and closed the door. Then Erika put her backpack on the floor and walked towards me, slowly bringing that incredible body to rest directly in front of my chair.

I followed each step she took and my eyes never left her face. Then without saying a word, she took the same index finger that she had used to torment me earlier, the same one that had been fucking her beautiful mouth, and she slowly brought it up to my lips. Like a person who had been deprived of food and water for weeks I grabbed her wrist and held it to my face as I opened my mouth and thrust her finger inside. I immediately began sucking on it with near-crazed lust. It only took another minute for my body to convulse once again, as I experienced my fourth orgasm of the day. I wasn't counting, but that would become a new record for me and this vixen was the delightful cause of it all.

When I calmed down once again and finally opened my eyes, Erika was smiling down at me, with an obvious look of approval on her face. In that instant I could better see how sexy she looked with the stud in her tongue and suddenly I wanted to kiss her so badly I nearly ached with desire. I glanced over towards Lisa, who had been rubbing her own pussy under her skirt, but she appeared to be in far better control of herself than I had been for the past thirty minutes.

I had no idea how I must have appeared to these two women, as I continued my accelerated rate of breathing and the perspiration continued trickling down the sides of my face. I kept sucking Erika's finger in my mouth like a baby drawn to her mother's nipple, never once breaking eye contact with her. As I continued to suck, she would slowly drag her long nail across the top of my tongue, as if she had already taken a course in Female Torture 101. It was such a simple motion, yet it felt incredibly erotic.

Just when I thought there could have been no more surprises for me, Erika slowly started to remove her finger from my mouth and as she did I could actually hear myself begin to whimper in disappointment. My god, where in the world did that sound ever come from, I wondered.

Then Erika raised her skirt several inches and slowly inserted her long index finger into her wet pussy. It was a move that was so unexpected that it nearly caused me to spill out of my chair.

I remained totally fixated on her as she began to move her finger insider her pussy for an instant or two, before slowly removing it again and returning it to my mouth. My eyes widened as I could see that her finger was visibly covered in her fluids. Without any forethought I opened my mouth willingly to accept her offering, tasting her sex fully for the first time.

I never had oral sex with a female before and I certainly didn't think sucking on Erika's finger after it was inside her pussy actually qualified, but I thought her pussy tasted simply wonderful. As I continued to suck on her finger greedily, the delightful taste began to pervade my entire mouth and I realized that I loved the taste.

After several more minutes Erika smiled down at me and slowly withdrew her finger, once again dragging her nail back across my tongue one final time. I know I must have appeared terribly disappointed, as I looked up at her brandishing my best puppy dog expression. Then she spoke to me for the very first time in the sexiest accent I'd ever heard.

"I'm glad that you like the way I taste. Perhaps we will do something like this again very soon -- if you like. Perhaps the next time you can see how Lisa tastes. Do you think you would like that?"

It wasn't a question that required much forethought on my part. I just nodded my head yes, almost like a child who was asked whether she wanted ice cream. I was college educated and I damn well knew the right answer to that simple question. I was just grateful that no one was there to take a picture of me. I must have really appeared dumbstruck.

Then Erika turned and retrieved her backpack from the floor, just before she and Lisa disappeared out the door. Eventually my pulse slowly returned to normal. I knew my pantyhose were drenched, but I felt better than I ever did from any other orgasm I had ever experienced in my life.

As I continued to sit there basking in that glorious post-coital aftermath, I realized that when it came to sex of any kind, I wasn't even in the same league as these women and for reasons I could not begin to understand, that thought seemed to excite me more than anything else that had happened thus far. Although I was sad that this encounter was now over, I was already looking forward to experience our next one. I suddenly realized that I had been repeating Erika's name under my breath and the recurring sound of it gave me goose bumps and caused me to smile, as I continued to savor her delightful taste in my mouth.

I stood and tried to make myself presentable, but after a few minutes I realized that task was much too formidable. Then I slowly headed over to Debbie's classroom to find out all I could about those two incredible women.

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers