Jordan's Mommy Ch. 01 Pt. 01

Story Info
18-year-old girl takes charge of her mother.
9.7k words
4.36
285.5k
140

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While her mommy was out shopping, eighteen year old Jordan sat relaxed in the Family Room of her family's home. Dressed in gray sweats, she leaned against one arm of a black leather sofa with her legs curled up under her. An evil smile began to form upon her lovely face which was framed by long flowing black hair cascading well below her shoulders. The cause of Jordan's devilish amusement came from the diary which she had been reading for over an hour.

The diary was in fact a sexual journal written by Jordan's father who had passed away three months previous. The contents revealed in great detail the kinky sex life he had shared with Jordan's mommy. Jordan had always known that her mommy was quite docile, especially when her father was about the house. However, Jordan was shocked to learn of the true nature of their relationship. Revealed in his own hand writing, Jordan learned that her mommy had actually been her father's submissive slave girl. The diary detailed all the kinky things the couple had been involved in over the years, including bondage and discipline, public humiliation and exhibitionism. The diary also made it quite clear that Jordan's mommy was at least very bi-sexual if not an outright lesbian. It was also quite evident from the journal that Jordan's mommy relished her submissive role.

After all that she had read, Jordan wasn't surprised to find a DVD in the back of the book. Curious about its contents, Jordan padded barefoot upstairs to her bedroom. Inserting the disk into her computer, Jordan found the disk contained pictures and videos of her mommy in every kinky sexual pose imaginable. Almost all the pictures showed Jordan's mommy in the buff or very sexy lingerie which didn't hide much. There were pictures of her mommy being spanked and whipped, as well as many bondage poses. Many of the pictures showed Jordan's mommy in various sexual poses, giving both men and women oral sex, bent over and being banged in the bottom by both sexes, and several of the digital pictures showed Mommy's face covered with the cum of several men.

Jordan suddenly found herself envying her mommy's nude female form. Mommy's short strawberry blonde hair suited her oval face with its high cheek bones and chiseled chin. Her mommy's breasts were larger than Jordan had ever imagined, certainly a healthy D-cup with only a hint of sag. And, while Jordan knew her mommy was 6 inches taller than her own 5 foot 5 inch frame, Jordan had never realized just how long and shapely her legs were. Mommy's trim waist flared into softly rounded hips that women half her age would envy.

As Jordan continued to gaze at her computer screen, she heard her mommy yell from the first floor, "Jordan, I am home." The thoughts that had been floating around in Jordan's head all afternoon suddenly surged forth. In a flash, Jordan knew what she had to do. Jordan pulled the DVD she had been browsing from her computer and placed it back in her father's diary. Taking the diary in her hand, Jordan headed downstairs.

Mommy was still bringing in shopping bags from the car when Jordan got to the kitchen. She was in a cheerful mood as she bought in the trophies of her shopping spree. "Give me a hand won't you, Jordan," she asked brightly, "just wait 'til you see all the things I brought." Jordan didn't move to help, or even respond to her mommy's request. Jordan took silent amusement with the look of disgust that her mommy flashed.

As her mommy retreated towards the garage for more packages, Jordan took great delight in watching the provocative swing of her mommy's hips. The hem of the short satiny blue, wrap around dress fell to about mid thigh and only added to the sexual appeal of Mommy's long legs. The sexy formfitting dress showed off all the curves of Mommy's hour glass figure to their best advantage. She also wore a pair of blue four inch high heels which had the effect of amplifying her already prominent ass. The dress' V shaped neckline dipped between Mommy's well formed breasts and held them like two ripe melons.

After a couple more trips, Mommy had completed her chore. Putting down the last of her packages, Mommy walked over to the breakfast bar to stand across the counter from where her daughter was seated.

"The least you could have done was help me." Mommy stated firmly.

"Yeaaaa I guess I could have, Christina," Jordan replied with icy disrespect.

Mommy shook her head, and hotly shot back, "You know I hate it when you call me by my first name. What on earth has gotten into you lately?"

"The question is what am I going to do with you, Mommy," Jordan replied sarcastically as an evil smirk curled her pouty lips.

Mommy's face began to turn red, a clear signal of her growing anger, "Now STOP that this instant, Jordan, you know I hate that name, Mommy."

"I know, Mommy," was Jordan's cold retort.

Mommy's patience was clearly running out, "Young lady I have just about had it with your attitude lately. We ..."

Abruptly, without waiting for her mommy to finish, Jordan sweetly changed the subject, "Wouldn't you like to know what I have been reading the last few days, Mommy?"

"No I would not. We have to ...,"

Again Jordan interrupted her mommy with innocent sweetness, "It's father's journal." Sliding the book across the counter to her mommy Jordan added, "Here, maybe you'll find it as interesting as I have."

"What?" Mommy seemed a bit surprised. "Your father didn't keep a journal."

"Yea, he did," Jordan almost purred as she stood and began to walk around the counter to stand closer to her mommy. You should read it Mommy. There is a lot of stuff about you in it."

Mommy visibly gulped unsure of what to do. "Well ...ahh ... I'll look at it later."

In the blink of an eye Jordan decided upon a "pre-emptive" strike of "shock and awe". Without warning, Jordan pulled her arm back and delivered a bitch slap which landed squarely on her mommy's left cheek. The loud slapping noise exploded throughout the room at the same instant Mommy squealed with pain and shock as her head snapped to her right. She barely had time to recover before Jordan struck again with another bitch slap to the same cheek.

"I know what a bitch you are, Mommy," Jordan laughed. Jordan again bitch slapped her mommy, not allowing her a chance to regain her senses. "You're nothing but a slut." Another bitch slap lashed Mommy's cheek, this one was more powerful than the others.

Mommy's knees buckled and she stumbled, falling to the floor. But Jordan didn't allow her a reprieve as she grabbed a hand full of blonde hair and pulled her back to her feet. Tears streamed down Mommy's cheeks as she instinctively whimpered, "pleasssssss."

"You were nothing more than daddy's sex slave..." Jordan sweetly purred as she slapped her mommy again. "...just a submissive cock loving slave bitch." Jordan's words stung her mommy nearly as much as her unrelenting slaps. "I know everything, Mommy," Jordan continued. "I know you're nothing more than a pussy sucking, ass licking slave slut." With that, Jordan used all her strength to deliver another bitch slap to her mommy's right cheek which sent her sprawling onto the tiled kitchen floor.

Mommy sobbed openly, knowing that everything Jordan had said was true. "And," Jordan continued to torment her mommy with words, "I know something else. I know you loved it. Didn't you, Mommy?"

Mommy lay sprawled on the floor unable to regain her composure. Reaching down, Jordan grabbed the neckline of her mommy's mini dress. Without pausing Jordan began to drag her mommy back to her feet.

"I asked you a question, slut," Jordan literally screamed.

Still in a total state of shock, Mommy was unable to answer while tears continued flooding down her cheeks. Jordan couldn't believe the excitement she felt as she dominated her mommy. The overwhelming sense of power and control sent waves of heat sweeping throughout her youthful body. Much to Jordan's surprise, the heat seemed to land squarely between her legs. Jordan grinned to herself as she realized her years of martial arts training, which Mommy had insisted upon, would now pay unexpected dividends.

In a single fluid motion, Jordan spun her mommy around as she grabbed her right wrist. Twisting Mommy's arm, Jordan forced it high up her back towards her shoulders. Grabbing a handful of her mommy's hair, Jordan pulled her head back as she began to force her towards the front of the house and the stairs to the second floor. Instinctively, Mommy tried to struggle free, but Jordan was far too strong and she only succeed in increasing the stress placed on her shoulder. Jordan forced her mommy up the stairs and then down the hall to the master bedroom suite. Jordan kicked the door closed behind them and pushed her mommy forward towards the middle of the room. With the lightening speed of a wild cat, Jordan spun Mommy again. Mommy was still too stunned to resist as she was for an instant again face to face with her daughter. However, in a flash Jordan placed one of her legs behind her mommy's legs and gave Mommy a shove. Mommy landed on the floor with a house rattling thud.

Not giving her mommy even a second to compose herself, Jordan continued to berate her, "I asked you a question, Mommy. Now answer me, slut."

Mommy continued to sob as she buried her face in her hands and rolled onto her side without a word.

Quickly Jordan grabbed her mommy's hair again, pulling her to her feet. "You love this don't you Mommy," Jordan hissed.

"Don't hurt meeeee," Mommy whimpered.

"WRONG answer, slut," Jordan yelled as she bitch slapped her mommy again.

"Plzzzzzzzz no moreeeeee. God this is soooo wrong."

"Answer the fucking question then bitch," Jordan hissed still holding her mommy by the hair, "or I'll have to hurt you again Mommy."

"Plzzzz nooooooooo," Mommy's moan was barely audible. Without even batting an eye, Jordan pulled her arm back preparing to strike again. Even in her dazed state, Mommy realized that Jordan was about to unleash another slap. "Yeeeeeeessssssssss, I loved it."

Jordan laughed out loud as she let her mommy topple to the floor. "Now that wasn't so tough was it, Mommy?"

For several minutes Jordan allowed her mommy to sob softly on the floor. Jordan took great delight as she gazed upon the gorgeous older woman that lay at her feet. It was even more satisfying to Jordan that the older woman was her mommy. An overwhelming sense of power and control washed over Jordan, making her feel all warm and tingly inside.

Smiling to herself, Jordan continued, "Mommy, get father's camcorder and tripod."

Mommy didn't move from her position on the floor. Reaching down, Jordan grabbed a handful of her mommy's blonde hair and pulled her head off the floor. "Did you hear me, slut," Jordan hissed.

Mommy whined quietly, "Jordan this is soooo wrong. We have to talk."

Jordan laughed, ignoring the older woman's pleas, "Mommy, just do as you're told before I have to hurt you again." To accent her words, Jordan lifted her mommy's head a little higher off the floor, "Do you want me to hurt you again Mommy?"

"Ohhhhh god noooo, don't hurt me please, Jordan," was Mommy's hurried response.

A cruel sneer formed upon Jordan's cute young face, "You will call me Miss Jordan from now on, Mommy. And I will call you Mommy. Yes, that will work nicely your new name is Mommy."

"I'm your mother, Jordan," Mommy replied bravely.

Losing her patience, Jordan lifted her mommy's head a little higher, and with all the strength she muster bitch slapped the older woman again. "You will call me Miss Jordan," Jordan hissed as she delivered another powerful slap to her mommy's cheek. Tears again flowed down Mommy's cheeks as Jordan lifted her to her feet.

Mommy stood unsteadily in her high heels. "Now, Mommy, I don't want to hurt you anymore but I will if you don't do as you're told." Then with the most evil tone she could marshal, Jordan nearly whispered, "And ... you ... will ... call ... me ... Miss ... Jordan." Then louder and colder she added, "UNDERSTAND, SLUT?"

Mommy simply gazed straight ahead silently as tears continued to stream down her cheeks. An evil gleam filled Jordan's dark brown eyes as she pulled her arm slowly back, preparing to slap her mommy again. Like a dam bursting, the color drained from Mommy's face. She couldn't take any more of her daughter's unmerciful punishment. And much to her disgust, Mommy could no longer deny the sexual fires that burned like an inferno between her legs. She had to admit that she was beaten, beaten by her eighteen year old daughter Jordan, and, beaten by her own submissive sexuality. Mommy was beaten, and she knew it. All that was left to do was to put her capitulation into words.

"Plzzz," Mommy whispered, "Miss ... Jordan don't hurt me anymore."

Jordan laughed out loud right in her mommy's face, "What, Mommy? I couldn't hear you."

"I ... I ... I'll ... I'll do what you want, Miss Jordan," Mommy whimpered louder.

Jordan relaxed a bit and let loose of her mommy's hair, "See, Mommy," Jordan smiled warmly, "that is all you have to do, obey." Then in a more sinister tone Jordan added, "And, you will obey me, Mommy, one way or the other you will OBEY. Understand, slut."

Mommy hesitated only a second before responding, "Yeee ... yeaaa ... yes ... I understand ......... Miss Jordan."

"Now then, slut," Jordan's voice took on a somewhat cheerful tone, "Get out father's camera and tripod, and be snappy about it."

Mommy stood silently as her body quaked.

"Mommy," still using her cheerful tone Jordan warned, "we both know that I'll only hurt you again if you don't obey." Then a darker evil tone Jordan added, "And, you know something, Mommy?" Jordan continued with a smile without giving her mommy a chance to answer, "I like hurting you."

A visible lump formed in Mommy's throat as she began to walk awkwardly towards the closet on unsteady knees. Jordan retreated across the room to a reclining chair where she seated herself. As she crossed the master bedroom towards the huge walk-in closet, Mommy kicked off her high heels. From her seated position Jordan smiled a warm sexy smile as she made a mental note that her mommy had not asked permission to remove her heels.

Mommy disappeared into the closet only to reappear a couple minutes later with the camcorder and tripod. Jordan coolly pointed to a spot on the floor where her mommy was commanded to place the camera. Without a word, Mommy complied with her daughter's order. When the camera was ready, Jordan demanded that her mommy turn it on. She obeyed without complaint.

With a wicked smile on her cute face, Jordan stood and walked to the camera. Then she directed her mommy to stand in a spot several feet in front of the running camera. With a deep sigh, Mommy took her place. Watching the viewfinder, Jordan focused the camera upon her very nervous mommy.

Looking up from the camera, Jordan snapped coldly, "Get naked, bitch."

Mommy gasped audibly as the obscene order stunned her. "What," she asked praying that she had misunderstood her daughter.

"Ohh, Mommy," Jordan nearly purred as she began to walk towards the large cherry armoire in one corner of the bedroom. "Goodness, Mommy," Jordan continued lightly, "I thought we were making such good progress." Reaching the beautiful armoire, Jordan looked over her shoulder at her trembling mommy, "But I suppose I am just going to have to hurt you again." Jordan watched her mommy like a wild animal watches its prey, "Mommy, is daddy's riding crop still in the drawer here?" Not waiting for Mommy to answer Jordan bent over and opened the armoire's bottom drawer. Fumbling around in the drawer for a moment, Jordan found the object of her search. Jordan took the black leather riding crop, which was about three feet long in her hand, and returned to where she had been standing by the camera. As she walked, Jordan tested the flexible rod in her hands and smiled evilly at her mommy.

"Dooooon't ... Miss ... Jordan, dooonnn'ttt hurt me anymore," Mommy pleaded, "plzzzz, I'll do it."

"DO WHAT, SLUT," Jordan demanded as she checked the focus of the camera. Looking up again she continued, "You will learn, Mommy, that there is an easy way to do things and a hard way." Shaking her head, Jordan went on, "And for the life of me I don't understand why you are always choosing the hard way." The dark evil look returned to Jordan's lovely face. "What are you going to do Mommy," Jordan sneered.

The thin film of perspiration glistened upon Mommy's lovely face. She couldn't avoid answering her daughter. Yet the humiliation was almost more than she could bear. Jordan took a menacing step towards her mommy, the riding crop still held tightly in her right hand. Lowering her eyes to the floor with shame, Mommy murmured softly, "I ... I'll ... do what you said." Instantly Jordan charged across the few feet which separated the two women.

Realizing her error, Mommy quickly added, "Miss Jordan ... plzzz plzzz Miss Jordan I'll do what you said."

Jordan took great pride as she watched her mommy cower with fear. She also duly noted her mommy's lapse of respect.

"And, what is that Mommy?" Jordan continued her mommy's mental torment.

Knowing that she had no choice, Mommy whispered, "I ... I ... I'll get ... undressed ... undressed ... Miss Jordan."

Jordan grinned sinisterly, "Ladies, get undressed, Mommy. But you're no lady are you Mommy? What are you, Mommy?"

At her wits end Mommy could think of nothing else to do other than completely surrender to her daughter's wrath. "I ... I ... I'm ... a bitch ... Miss Jordan."

"Yes, Mommy," Jordan sneered, "You're a bitch ... nothing but a dirty old bitch. And dirty old bitches don't undress, they get naked. Now, what did I tell you to do precisely, Mommy? And you had better speak up so the camera and I can hear you."

Mommy knew she was treading on thin ice and she didn't hesitate, responding in a louder voice, "Ahhh ... you ... you told me .... told me to get ... to ... to get ... to get naked .... Miss Jordan."

Reaching up and grabbing her mommy by her short blonde hair, Jordan twisted her mommy's head down so that she could look directly into her eyes. Mommy understood what her young daughter wanted to hear. Avoiding Jordan's eyes, her mommy started, "I want ... I wa."

"Look me in the eye, Bitch," Jordan demanded as she gave her mommy's hair a vicious tug.

Mommy let out a sharp yelp of pain, but obeyed her daughter's demeaning order. Mommy's eyes filled with tears once more as she locked eyes with her eighteen year daughter. "I ... I'll get naked ... Miss Jordan."

"You want to get naked, Mommy?" Jordan upped the ante. Turning around, Jordan strolled back to the camera which was recording her mommy's newest humiliation. "Look at the camera, Mommy," Jordan demanded over her shoulder.

Jordan again checked the camera's focus as her mommy continued her own debasement, "Ye .. Yeaa .. Yes, Miss Jordan ... I ... I want to get naked."

Jordan laughed out loud as she continued to taunt her mommy, "You mean that you want to show me your titties, Mommy? Stand up straight!"

"Yes ... Miss Jordan."

"Yes what, BITCH."

"Yes, Miss .. Jordan, I ... ahh well .. I want to show you my breasts."

"Your what, BITCH?" Jordan insisted.

Mommy wanted to balk, but knew that it would only lead to further punishment. She had to admit that it was much better to appease Jordan than it was to try and defy her. "I want to ... I want to show you ... to show you my titties, Miss Jordan."

"And, your ass, Mommy?"

"Yes ... yes Miss Jordan."

Jordan stormed back to stand directly before her mommy. Realizing that she wouldn't be allowed to get away with anything, Mommy hurriedly tried to rectify her omission, "My ass ... Jordan ...ahhhh ... I mean ... I mean Miss Jordan ... my ass ... I want to show you my ass. ... plzzzz ... just don't hurt me ...plzzz Miss Jordan."