Jordon's Quest Ep. 1

Story Info
Jordon takes on Delvin, and returns to Quickwink.
2.4k words
4.04
16.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordon’s Quest -Ep. 1: The Fortunate Hero

The beast was made of steel and bone. At ten feet tall, it had the general shape, stance, and movement of an ape, while its head was like that of a boars, featuring large tusks that resembled a mammoth’s. A row of razor sharp knives made up its spine. Its large, over-sized hands had nails cut from diamond. Its arms were as long as an entire man. When it snorted, steam spewed forth from its nose.

Well, Jordon thought,at least Delvin has an imagination.

The ape-boar, a magical construct Jordon had quickly named a "Threat", swung wide, trying to knock the brave crusader into the wall. Jordon hurdled over the beast’s arm and avoided being crushed, which is more than could be said for the pillar the Threat connected with. Enraged, it swung again, trying to grab at Jordon. This time, Jordon dropped to the ground and rolled under the Threat’s strike. The Threat took out another pillar. More of the temple roof began to crumble. Nearby, Delvin laughed.

I don’t like the way this is going.

"What’s wrong Jordon?" Delvin asked, "In over your head again?"

Jordon didn’t reply. Delvin was referring to their last encounter, when Jordon had all but lost his life to a simple quicksand pit. He was chasing Delvin through a series of catacombs connected to a monastery’s wine cellar. In his zeal to catch the evil mage, he stepped right into Delvin’s trap. He would have died had not one of the monks come to help him. Now, it looked like he had fallen prey to Delvin’s cunning again, but this time, there was no cavalry to come to his aide.

"Let me give you some advice then," Delvin continued, "Don’t get hit."

The beast struck at Jordon again. Jordon hopped over its strike, and brought his warhammer down upon its head, knocking it off balance. Jordon pounded away at the Threat’s back, but seemed to do little, if any, damage to it. He new he could not fight it directly, but he had to defeat it if he was to retrieve the sapphire from Delvin. This called for finesse.

Jordon lured the creature around. It made several swipes at him. All the while, Delvin continued his mocking laughter. Suddenly, with split second timing, Jordon darted past the beast through the center of the temple. The Threat swung wide and blind, knocking down the main support beam. The roof started to collapse. Jordon instantly turned his attention to the surprised Delvin, and threw his warhammer at him, knocking the mage down, and the sapphire out of his clutches, and across the room. Ignoring everything else, Jordon raced for the sapphire, dodging falling bricks at the same time. The Threat made one final lunge at Jordon’s back, but was stopped just short of a killing blow, when a huge chunk of falling ceiling crushed it.

Meanwhile, Delvin got to his feet. More and more rubble began to fall down around him. He cursed himself for underestimating Jordon’s determination to win. He knew there was no more he could do here. Clutching the obsidian amulet around his neck, he quickly chanted the words of escape. Energy swirled around his body, and he began to disappear.

"Next time, Jordon!" He yelled, just before he was gone.

Jordon paid no mind to Delvin, he was too busy trying to avoid being buried alive. With the sapphire neatly tucked away, Jordon raced for the exit. Taking a few extra quick steps, he managed to pick-up his trusty warhammer. Just then, the center of the entire roof gave way, and came crushing down. Jordon pressed his legs harder the he ever had before. Rocks fell behind, leaving a trial of near-misses in his footsteps. Ahead, he saw that the main door had all but collapsed. Now there was but only a small opening to go through. With a yell, Jordon dove through it, and came rolling out the other side, just as the rest of the ancient temple crumbled.

I’ve got to stop cutting it so close.

*****

Although shaken from his battle with the Threat, and his narrow escape. Jordon was making good time back to the town of Quickwink. The humble village had suffered since Delvin had stolen the sapphire, but that would soon all change. Once the magical jewel was back in the eye of the statue of Dryna, the crops would grow again. Jordon only wished Delvin hadn’t of managed to slip away. Next time, the malicious sorcerer would not be so fortunate.

"Help," a small, feminine voice suddenly called out.

Jordon wheeled and looked around. He saw nothing.

"Help," again it cried.

Jordon dropped his travelpack and began to search his immediate surroundings. The voice was faint and very high pitched, so it was hard for him to determine how far away it was coming from.

Which way? Which way?

"Help, please."

Jordon thought he a fix on its direction and began to run towards it.

"Help me, please... somebody," it cried.

Jordan drew his warhammer. His pace quickened as the voice seemed nearer. The voice was now just sobbing.

"Oh help, please help!"

Jordon pushed through some thicket and was surprised by what he saw. A pixie, a very scantily clad pixie, had gotten herself tangled in the web of some form of large spider, and was struggling to get free. Jordon looked around, but didn’t see the web’s owner. He approached. Suddenly, a wolf-spider leapt at him from the top of a tree, hissing. Jordon reacted with trained reflexes, and swat the wolf spider away before it reached him. Jordon reeled around looking for others, but found none.

I’ve got to be more careful, had there been an entire pack of them, I’d be dead right now.

The creature scurried around quickly and made another, hissing lunge at Jordon. Feet firmly planted, Jordon brought his mighty hammer down on the spider, knocking it straight to the ground. He then delivered a series of hard blows to its head, killing it. Jordon panted, it had been a long day. He walked over to the web, and released the pixie.

"Oh thank you!" she exclaimed, in a bubbly voice. "You’re my hero."

"It was nothing, really." Jordon smiled, he always thought it was funny how pixies and their like could instantly switch from being absolutely sad and unhappy, to being bright and cheerful, as if nothing had ever happened.

"Oh but it was. If you hadn’t come along, I’d be dead."

"Well, I was happy to help," he said, starting to continue on his way. The pixie flew after him.

"My name is Glimmer, by the way, Glimmer Summerfun"

"Well it’s nice to meet you Glimmer. My name is Jordon, Jordon GoldenMane."

"Thank you again Jordon." She flew in front of his face, stopping his movement. "You have to let me repay you."

"Really, that’s not necessary," he said, and started walking again.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Glimmer flew in front of him, got right up in his face, and pulled her top off. Jordon stopped dead in his tracks, stunned. " I thought that might get your attention," she giggled.

"Well, it certainly did," he chuckled.

"Yep," she said, cupping her amble breasts. "I have the biggest in all the forest!" she chirped, smiling slyly at Jordon, and making eyes at him. She began to twist and turn in the air, posing for him, trying to show-off her shapely legs. Spinning around, she revealed he gorgeous heart-shaped butt. "Now... maybe I can find a way to repay you.."

Jordon smiled a warm, amused smile. He found her gesture both sweet and humorous at the same time. After all, Glimmer was eight inches tall, at best. Still, he thought, she was very lovely. He took moment to examine her. She had long, fluffy pink hair, and a cute face with pretty eyes. Her legs were shapely and long, very long. He knew that long legs were a trait shared by all pixies. Their legs are about twenty-five percent longer, in proportion, to what a human would have. Glimmer’s legs were no exception, and, he thought, were even book-cased by a pair of cute little feet, and a delicious rear-end. Despite himself, Jordon felt himself becoming slightly aroused by this miniature beauty.

"I’m sure that’d be verynice," he said politely, "but I don’t think that it be verypossible." Jordon, once again, tried to continue on. Again, Glimmer flew in front of him.

"Wait. Just let me try." And with that, she flew straight at his crotch, planted one foot on each side of his slowly bulging pants, and began to tug at the top button of his leather pants. Jordon began to swell even more. He couldn’t help it. Seeing this adorable creature, trying desperately to open his pants, turned him on somewhat. He began to smile, even wider.

"Ah-ha!" she exclaimed, as the first button came undone. Jordon laughed a little, he was charmed by her determination. Quickly she pulled open the remaining four buttons, giving a little grunt with each. As the last button was done, Jordon’s now erect member popped out.

"Ta-da!" Glimmer cheered. Proud of herself, she studied his cock for a moment. and then wiggled her bikini bottoms off, revealing a tuft of pink hair. "Let’s see...." she said, crinkling her nose. She fluttered up to the top of his shaft, which was almost the size of her entire body, and plopped down on top of the head, her sexy legs draping down his shaft. Ironically, her tiny pussy was roughly the same size as his slit.

"Well that’s not going to work," she huffed.

Jordon laughed at how genuinely surprised she sounded.

"I’ll have to try something else." Glimmer lifted off his head, and hovered right in front of it. Slowly, she began to massage his cock with her tiny hands. She rubbed up and down, all the time smiling happily. She was beginning to really enjoy playing with such a large toy. Jordon, himself, was beginning to enjoy the slow caress. Glimmer began to speed up. Planting her pretty feet on the sides of his penis, she began to rub them up and down in unison with her hands. Getting an idea, she positioned herself on the side, and wrapped her legs and arms around his shaft. She started rubbing her legs up and down, stimulating both the sensitive underside, and topside, of his cock with her inner thighs and calves. She also began licking the side of his head with her tongue. This got Jordon very excited, and his cock started to turn red.

Glimmer was growing more and more hot herself. For while she was giving him a "leg job," she was grinding her clit against him. Her grinding grew faster and faster. Jordon gasped. Completely taken over by passion, she turned, and began to rub her clit up and down the underside of his cock. She held on to his head with her hands and pulled her body up his shaft, and then pushed it back down, sliding easily on her own juices, and sweat. She moaned as she built up speed to a fevered rate.

"Wheee, WHEEE!" she cheered.

Jordon’s eyes widened. He began to feel his balls tighten. He couldn’t remember ever knowing someone so eager to please him. Below his waist, Glimmer was huffing and puffing like there was no tomorrow. Her cries of ecstasy told him she was starting to orgasm. Jordon, taking his cue from this "tiny joy", began to cum himself. Glimmer, however, was not only at the top of her ecstasy, but was also at the top of his cock at the same time, and she got shot with an entire face-full of his hot thick load. Which knocked her back several feet, and took her completely by surprise.

"Wow!" she shouted, smacking her lips, and shaking her head back and forth, cum slinging everywhere. "What was that?!" Jordon laughed a little at this.

"What?" Jordon tried to catch his breath. "Don’t pixie men have orgasms?"

"Yah, but not like that! What is this stuff?" She asked, licking his cum from around her lips, and off her fingers.

"It’s my... ummm..." Jordon decided to speak ‘matter-of-factly’. "It’s my cum. It’s how we reproduce."

"I’ve never heard of that before."

"If your men don’t cum, how do you reproduce?"

"We grow out of flower blossoms. We only fuck because it feels good." She flew to him, cupped her hands around his slit, and pinched it open. With one eye, she tried to peer down it. "You gonna to shoot anymore of that stuff out?"

"Not right now." Jordon had cum just too hard to do it again. He didn’t think he had any left in him at the moment, anyway.

"Interesting taste," she said licking drops off his penis. "Kinda sweet. Can I take some of this home with me?"

"Be my guest." He shook his head. At this point, nothing surprised him.

Quickly, Glimmer scooped up what she could in a green leaf, which she skillfully folded into a sack. She grabbed up her bikini bottom, however she couldn’t find where she had dropped her top. So she fluttered around topless, her full breasts bouncing as she flew.

"Well, thank you," Jordon said. " that was the most fun I’ve had in a while."

"It was my pleasure!" she said, and floated up to his face. With a smack, she kissed his right cheek. "Oh, I almost forgot!" She flew down, and kissed the head of his still stiff cock. She then waved her hand over the tip, magically covering it with pixie dust. "There, now I’ve enchanted it."

"What does that mean?"

"I hereby declare this a ‘Magic Cock of Pleasing’! Whenever you use it, it’ll feel twice as good to the lucky girl!"

"Why, thank you again." Now, I’ve heard everything.

"No problem lover," she chimed, "I had a blast!" With that, Glimmer Summerfun, still covered in cum, flew away, losing her bikini in the wind.

Jordon buttoned up his pants and reflected on the unique experience he just had. He had never heard of a human having sex with a pixie before, and suspected that he had been the first.Too bad no one would ever believe it, he thought as he finally resumed his course. Walking back to town, he made a mental note to save pixies from wolf-spiders more often.A lot more often....

Continued in Episode 2: A Hard Night at Quickwink