Jori - A Fairy Tale of Sorts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can do whatever my Lady desires me to do," he answered. "All you need to do is tell me what you want. I will do my best to comply."

She took a deep breath and let it out. "Then let us eat dinner and you can tell me more about life among your Clan," she suggested and he simply nodded in reply, finishing stirring the stew and keeping his back to her so she couldn't see the smile that she knew was there.

* * * * *

Jori continued to see her memories as if he was her, through the dinner and subsequent conversation. He learned about the shapeshifters way of life and that it was far different from the myths and legends he had grown up with. Far different from those she had grown up with as well.

Evening fell, and the only light was from the little campfire which illuminated the inside of the bower. Well fed and now more relaxed, she began to feel tired and although excited by this very masculine creature, she was also thinking about crawling into bed, and that meant putting her life in his hands.

Noticing her eyes drooping a bit, he reached into his shoulder bag and withdrew a ceramic jug.

"May I propose a nightcap, my Lady? And that we then curl up in your bed so that you may get some rest? You seem very tired, yet apprehensive about me. I can assure you, I will do nothing to you which you do not desire."

"I guess that would be alright," she decided in a very tired voice. "If you were going to attack me, you wouldn't need to drug me."

He handed her the jug, apologizing. "I am sorry, my Lady, but I do not have any silver chalices as might befit a person of your station. I think a couple of swigs from the jug will help you relax and get a peaceful night's sleep. Oh, and you will have to decide -- will you want a furry bed tonight, or not?"

"Will I what?" she asked, confused, as she took the jug, sniffed at its contents, then took a sip. It tasted like a mead liqueur, very sweet and flowery, yet with the bite of the alcohol just beneath its bouquet. She took a healthy several swigs and looked at him as the sensual fire spread throughout her body.

"Would you prefer to sleep with me as man?" Roul asked, watching her carefully. Then before her eyes, his shape blurred and soon she was looking at a very large wolf who sauntered over to her makeshift nest and circled it a couple of time before lying down and looking at her.

Or would you prefer me in my lupine form? she heard in her head. I can be very comfortable and warm.

For some reason, probably the mead, she felt rather giddy. She walked unsteadily over to where he was lying and knelt down, reaching out and running her fingers through his luxuriant fur.

"I don't know," she told him hesitantly. "You scare me both ways. But maybe human would be better for tonight?" She grinned feebly. "Unless it gets terribly cold..."

Before her, his wolf form blurred and his human form reappeared, lying on his side in the bed.

"Then perhaps you should join me here," he suggested. "The fire is well-banked and will smolder through the night. I will not hurt you and I will not take advantage of you, I promise. In fact..."

He reached for his shoulder bag and opened it, pulling out a lightweight but large blanket.

"This will provide added protection against the cold of the night," he told her.

"Could I have a bit more nightcap, good sir?" she asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. She was going to curl up with this... man, wolf, whatever... and commit her safety to him. She felt like she needed a bit more liquid fortitude for that.

"Of course," he told her and reached for the jug, uncorking it and offering it to her. She took a few more swigs and felt the fire spread through her once more. And with it, the giddiness. Almost maiden-like giddiness. She carefully handed him back the jug and while he was corking it, she decided to be bold. The mead was certainly helping fortify her, but the decision was hers.

She knelt and pulled off her shift, rolling it up like a pillow and putting it in the bed. Her naked perfection was only revealed by the faint rays of the fire, but she saw him notice. She saw the nostrils flare slightly and the eyes widen, the muscles tense a little bringing even more definition to his very masculine form. She had cast the die and her fate lay with this creature, so beautiful before her. She crawled into the bed and stretched out, turning her back to him.

As soon as she had lain her head on her shift-pillow, he eased in behind her, drawing the additional blanket over them, curling up in a spooning position with her, her butt in his lap, one of his arms eased under her head, one over her, drawing her to him. He felt so wonderful, she just gave in.

In one of those moments where she just trusted to Fate, she relaxed and pushed back into him, feeling his heat and passion and tenderness all at the same time. Her own body was on fire, smoldering just beneath the surface, aching for the pleasure this man-wolf could give her. All the nuances of courtship went right out the window. Her pussy was throbbing and sopping wet at his touch, scent and sound, while her imagination ran and reran the images of his dominating masculinity, so powerful, yet so carefully reserved.

"Go ahead, Roul," she murmured. "Take me. Have your way with me."

She heard his breath catch and felt him stiffen up behind her. Yet he did not pounce. He didn't make any movement, at all. He just held her gently, firmly, and asked, "are you sure, my Lady?"

She had never been asked that before. Her consent had always been presumed. She didn't know what to do with the choice.

"Am I sure?" she iterated, her mind now wondering what she actually did want.

"Yes, my Lady. Are you sure?" he asked again. "Are you sure you would like intimate relations tonight? Or would you rather just get a good night's sleep and decide with a clearer head in the morning?"

She took a long time to answer. Mostly because her mind was anything but quiet. It was racing among all the different possibilities before her. He had made it clear what he wanted. He was also showing that he meant it when he said it was her choice. Once she let go... once she agreed... her life was going to change forever.

Right now, that didn't seem like a bad thing. She made up her mind.

"Yes, I mean it, Roul," she decided. "I don't believe in living life timidly. I may be making a huge mistake, but at least I'm making it... not wasting time, waiting for death."

She could feel him slowly change his position behind her, moving up on one elbow and leaning over her. She felt him draw her towards him and she let herself be rolled over on to her back, his large masculine form looming over her in the faint firelight. She could see the slight smile playing at his lips, but she could also see the intensely serious eyes gazing into hers. Slowly, hesitatingly, he lowered his face to hers.

She knew the kiss was coming. Her stomach was clenching with fear and her womb was clenching with desire. He eased her naked body up against his and she felt her breasts crush lusciously into his muscular chest. Her heart was starting to race and her breath getting shorter when his lips gently brushed hers.

It was if lightning had struck. The surge, the excruciating thrill that shot through her body, making everything tingle with a wonderful buzz. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him to her, pushing back into his kiss, her desire pounding in her heart like hammer blows. She sought his mouth with her tongue, desperate to penetrate him, lock them together. A wild abandon she'd never known took her over, turning and twisting her into him, trying to wrap a leg over his.

But he was strong, and being careful. He returned her passion in the kiss and drew her closer into him, allowing her to wrap a leg over him. But he wasn't in a hurry to consummate the act and made damned sure to pay attention to every little nuance he could find to bring her pleasure.

While deep in the kiss, he let his hands wander, brushing through her thick red hair, cupping her ears and gently trailing down her neck to her shoulders. He brushed her skin lightly, following her contours, feeling the smooth skin of her back and her sides, where they plunged to her narrow waist.

Beneath his touch, she writhed with desire, her need an almost palpable heat. He was not about to ruin "first impressions" though, by being in a hurry. Slowly, he eased off the kiss and moved to her neck, licking, sucking, tasting... holding her close as he kept her from mounting him. There would be no problem with that -- she already had him rock hard and well out of his sheath. He kissed and nibbled his way down her throat to her chest, then paused and went back to the kiss.

She had never felt this kind of edginess before. Everything in her body -- every nerve, every hair, everything -- was overflowing with excitement. She wanted this man and she wanted him now, and he was being infuriatingly slow. When he broke the kiss the first time, she wanted to yell at him, but was immediately derailed by the sensations he gave her, kissing her neck and shoulders. When he broke off the kiss the second time, she wanted to scream at him...

Until he took one of her nipples in his mouth and began suckling while he rolled the other between his thumb and forefinger. She still wanted to scream. Just, not at him.

As he suckled her and flicked her nipple with his tongue, and rubbed her breast and rolled her other nipple, she felt as if her clit were going to burst. Her womb was clenching hard and she was leaking copiously down her thighs. She had her arms around his head in a death grip, holding him to her as she tried to figure out how to return the pleasure. He was carefully keeping himself inaccessible.

Then he upped the ante. He lifted his leg, and with it the one of hers she had wrapped over him, exposing her as his hand left her tit and trailed down her belly to her mons, pausing to gently pet and swirl around before cupping her pussy and probing her cunt with a finger. He never actually got a chance to insert it before the first orgasm.

With a loud moan she knew was carrying to the predators of the night, she arched her back as the explosion rocked through her, every muscle, every nerve spasming in painful delight.

She'd cum before. She'd gotten very good at bringing herself off. But none of them had been anywhere near as intense as this one, and he'd done it with just kissing and suckling and petting. And he was keeping on doing it. She had hardly started coming down from shock of the orgasm before he slipped a finger inside, and then two, probing around while his palm rubbed her clit. And then he touched whatever it was that he touched and she went right back up again, the waves of bliss not just flooding through her, but pounding on her like an angry surf.

She could hardly breath and she thought she might be passing out when he eased up, keeping his fingers in her, and went back to kissing. It was obvious she was panting and her breathing was labored, so he held her head to his chest and let her calm down, but still gently feeling around in her pussy, getting the "lay of the land," so to speak.

She pushed down onto his hand. She couldn't help it. She didn't want to help it. She wanted his fingers in her, doing those magical things she didn't know a man could do. His scent was assailing her, turning her on, taking her to the edge of sanity. His fingers would take her over, she was sure, if he just kept exploring. He responded to her thrusts with those of his own, slipping in a third finger and pressing deep into her, trying to follow her rhythm. She just kept thrusting faster and faster and he went right along with her until she was making him finger fuck her at a breakneck pace.

And that is what it took. The second orgasm took her completely by surprise, blowing through her like a tidal wave. She stiffened and cried out as she arched back, then sobbed as the convulsions ripped through her, pounding her with wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.

"Damn it!" she cried out, push hard against him, using the bed as leverage to roll him onto his back. "Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!!!" He let her roll him over and lay beneath her as she rolled on top of him, her chest heaving in labored breathing.

"Fuck me!" she demanded to his smiling form. "Get that goddamned big fucking cock into me and FUCK THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!" Not waiting for his response and realizing he was already up, she just grabbed his cock, lifted up and sat down, spearing herself, completely sheathing him.

"Oh, fuck, YES..." she sighed as she bottomed out. "My God, you're huge!"

"Thank you, my Lady," he murmured, and he wasn't even trying to hide the smile anymore.

"Oh, you'll do nicely," she muttered in return, beginning to rise and fall on him, using him to satisfy her deep desires. Desires she'd never really been able to explore with a man... certainly not her husband. But this one... this man was filling her up beyond full. The thrills running through her were beyond description. She wanted nothing less than to bond herself to this creature, to link their lives forever... to be his.

A wandering thought drifted by on its way to nowhere... what if I feel like this because he's casting some kind of spell on me, and this isn't really what I want?

Just as quickly, it faded off into oblivion. This was what she wanted. She wanted this man. She wanted this man to love her. And to make love to her. Forever.

As she rose and fell, her desires began to rise as well, to take over and dominate her, focus her on the incredible sexual feelings. She sped up, riding him like one of her husband's hunter-jumpers on an easy canter, all of her consciousness focusing on her pussy as she felt herself ramping up to another massive cum. Until he reached up and began kneading her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Then she exploded.

The third major orgasm crashed through her with the net effect of making her slam down onto him, hard. Repeatedly. The more she drove down onto him, the more she came. The more she came, the harder and faster she rode him. Digging her hands into his shoulders, she bore down, taking him harder and faster than she'd ever thought possible and feeling like her entire body was one gigantic nerve, exploding into the Universe.

She finally slowed down when she passed out -- or, nearly so. The black velvet of unconsciousness was closing in around her as she collapsed down onto his chest, her own heaving with exertion, her sweat running off in rivulets to course over his muscles and fall to the ground. He held her and felt her heart pound into him as she finally seemed sated. He let her recuperate like that for awhile as he petted her and brushed back her disheveled hair, lightly kissing her temple and forehead and cheek.

When she finally seemed relaxed and a bit coherent, he used his awesome strength to simply lift her up so he could slide out from underneath. Placing her back on her belly, he moved behind her, taking her hips and drawing them up so she ended up on all fours, her ass high and her shoulders down. She was surprised at the ease with which he manhandled her, but she was too exhausted to care. She remembered he had not yet cum as he lined up with her cunt and slipped his still turgid manhood into her.

"Oh, my God, you're going to do it again..." she almost whimpered as she felt him plumb her depths. In this position, he felt as if he was going to come out her mouth. He wordlessly began a slow, steady pumping, drawing nearly out of her, then plunging all the way in, until his hefty balls were slapping against her labia and clit. She felt herself building inexorably to the inevitable climax, but this time, filled to overflowing with his hard cock stretching her, it was exquisite agony -- she had never felt so taken, so consumed, in her life.

She felt herself tightening down on him, on what -- to her -- was his immense shaft. The shaft that was literally driving her insane, so skillfully wielded. She felt the impossible craziness flood her. She knew she was going to cum, and probably lose herself in the process.

"Oh, God, Roul... Oh, God! You're going to make me cum!" she moaned to him. As soon as she said it, she felt him speed up. Intensify his thrusting. Drive deeper and harder into her. And she felt him begin to swell -- impossibly large in her tightening cunt. There was nothing delicate about this. This was raw animal passion of the most primordial kind. The primitive need of man for woman and woman for man. She knew he was finally going to cum and she wanted it. She wanted his seed deep within her, flooding her, impregnating her. She did not have to wait long.

With a bellow that began in his groin and worked its way up through his belly and out into the night as a triumphant howl, he locked into her as his knot finished swelling and he began pumping spurt after spurt of his hot cum deep into her.

For her part, she surrendered to the crashing orgasm and his hot pulsing as she sagged forward on her shoulders, her legs trembling with the spasms ripping through her. She felt giddy and faint and scared all at once, and she realized he had, in fact, swelled up within her and she was not going anywhere without him. She felt his heat building within her, much more so than she'd ever felt with her husband, and a bemused, detached part of her thought she could feel his cum sloshing around in her.

Well, that's one way to make a baby, she thought with a slight smile. Fill me up with your seed then block it off so none of it can leak out. Everything heads for the baby-making.

God! she suddenly thought. I wonder where in my cycle I am? And for some reason, that just seemed so funny to her that she started to laugh. An observer might have considered it delirium, or hysteria, but somehow Roul knew it wasn't. When his breathing got down to normal and he was locked into her, continuing to cum, he managed to ask.

"If I may, my Lady," he softly panted. "Is something funny?"

She had a hard time finding her voice so she nodded her head. He waited patiently, still spurting into her and still tied, while she collected herself.

"I was just wondering, with all your hot seed in me, where I am in my cycle?" she explained. "And it struck me as funny."

"Better that than horror," he told her gently. "And out of curiosity, where are you in your cycle?"

She had to think about that one. She really hadn't had a reason to keep track after Gisèle was born, since relations with her husband had all but died. By thinking back, she was able to reckon it to be about mid-cycle. About two weeks after the start of her last menstruation. Right in the middle of her fertile time. She blushed beet red.

"Is there something wrong?" Roul asked, unsure what the blush was about. "Did I say something to offend you?" It did seem a little silly, since he was still tied and still cumming.

She shook her head, continuing to blush.

"No," she told him. "You didn't offend me. I just realized I'm right in the middle of my fertile period."

"Excellent!" he exclaimed, breaking out in a grin.

"For you, maybe..." she muttered.

"But not for you?" he asked.

"I hadn't made up my mind whether I wanted to have your pups," she told him quietly. "Now I guess it's up to Nature and Her infinite mysteries."

"I do not wish to pull out of you at the moment," he told her. "It would hurt you, a lot. But when I am done, I can take you to our Clan's Shaman. Perhaps she knows a way to keep you from getting pregnant."

"Roul..." she sighed. "Just shut up and finish cumming. Then hold me while we sleep."

"As you wish, my Lady," he answered with a small smile playing across his lips.

* * * * *

When she woke, she found the blanket tucked in around her, the fire built up and no sign of Roul.