Jori - A Fairy Tale of Sorts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't give a rat's ass about her, or what she might do to me," he answered emphatically. "What I care about is you, and your happiness. And right now, I know you like me making love to you and that's what we are going to do. There is no rest of the world. We're it. And in case I haven't told you recently, I love your kisses."

He proceeded to demonstrate, starting with lightly licking the corners of her mouth and running his tongue over her lips until she began to respond, despite any intentions to the contrary. And once the dam burst, the flood of emotions carried them both away.

She let herself melt into his arms and she felt so good to him, he wanted to hold her like that forever, kissing and petting her, running his hands over her, the wrinkles yielding under his hands, smoothing out of the way as he caressed her breasts and sides and hips and thighs.

She was small, and she was fragile, and she was sensuous as hell. He wanted to taste every square inch of her. And he set about doing exactly that, paying especially close attention whenever he got a sigh or moan of pleasure from her. Which ended up being very often.

He briefly thought about how crazy this might look to the other young men he knew – how they considered any woman over thirty to be "over the hill" and disgusting – only good for cooking and cleaning and raising the brats. The thought was quickly replaced by the realization that they were idiots. They simply did not know, could not comprehend and weren't interested in learning how wonderfully sensuous an older woman could be.

Young was good, too, and he wasn't deriding the idea of marriage and family and... well, hell... just pure, animal lust. The part that made Angelique so attractive to him was ageless. She was young and romantic, and old and sensible, all at the same time. And right now, she was writhing beneath his hands and mouth, and he was very, very excited.

He moved to suckle her, to play with the hard little points that were her very sensitive nipples. He'd learned to lift her saggy breast into a little sack with the nipple on top, pointing up all proud. Then he'd take her in his mouth and swirl his tongue around, enjoying her moaning and writhing in pleasure. Before turning his attentions elsewhere, he would take her nub in his teeth, enjoying how large it was from her own children suckling, and he'd gently grate his teeth across the tip. If he slid a hand down to her mons and rubbed her clito while he was doing it, it could be good for at least one orgasm. And this time was no different.

She rose up against his hand, hard, bucking. He knew that if he slipped a finger inside, he'd feel her pulsing against him in the throes of ecstasy. But he wasn't ready for that yet. He kept rubbing and sucking until he was sure he'd brought her to at least two more orgasms. This was the point where, in the past, she had started to change... to become younger. He waited to see if Abnoba was true to her word.

Apparently she was, because after two more hard cums, Angelique was still in her old crone form. Jori smile to himself. Got you, Bitch, he thought, then realized she would be in his mind and turned his attention back to his appreciation of the woman beneath him. He let her ease down off her most recent set of spasms and waited until her breath evened out.

"I love you, Mistress Angelique," he told her aloud. "You are the most wonderful lover, and I finally get a chance to show you how much I appreciate you." He eased his way down between her legs, his mouth joining his hand in pleasuring her nethers. She moaned loudly and arched her back as she spread her legs more, making herself available to him. He slipped one finger, then two inside as he sucked her clito into his mouth. Here, he wouldn't use his teeth until nearly done, only teasing her with them when he was ready to move on. Until then, he had several more orgasms to coax from her.

She had taught him well. He knew how to read her body's motions and the inflections of her sighs and moans, and he brought all his knowledge to bear as he tried to give her more pleasure than even a goddess could stand. She did not shift form, but she swelled into his mouth to a size larger than she had before, except maybe as the woman in her twenties. He found the engorged and turgid disc within her pussy and went to rubbing it, making the circular and side-to-side motions he knew would drive her crazy.

He was successful. She came again, and this time she did not... could not... keep quiet.

"Oui, oui, OUI, Jori!! N'arrête pas! Continuez comme ça! Please, my Jori..."

He could feel her cumming hard on his hand as he kept up his come-hither stroking while suckling her now very swollen clito.

"Ah, Déesse, je jouis!! Mon Dieu, Jori, tu fais moi jouir si dur!!"

This time, he knew what she meant, and making her cum hard was exactly what he wanted to do. She had been isolated, only allowed the occasional transient lover, and for a woman of her sensuality and sexuality, that must have been torture. He was going to fix that. Or at least, until the Bitch Goddess decided she'd had enough and turned him to ashes.

He turned his attention back to her foune, taking long licks from his hand, still in her, up across her urethra and between her labia, to her clito and back. He felt her begin to ramp up to another cum, but this time she seemed to object. She pulled at him and moaned, "Plaît, Jori, plaît... tournez et laissez-moi plaisir que vous ... laissez-moi vous goûter." She kept moaning "tournez por moi" as she tugged at him, and he finally figured out that she wanted him to turn.

He did, making sure to stay over her nethers so he could continue to use his mouth and hands. But he also understood she wanted the soixante-neuf position and that she wanted to give him oral as well. He knew it gave her pleasure, and he knew he sure as hell loved it, so why not? Anything to give her pleasure. He was rock hard and she took every advantage of it.

Most of him disappeared down her throat in one swallow. He had to try very hard not to cum right then and there. She knew how to please him and it pleased her to do it. They wanted so desperately to please the other, it became almost comical.

"Please, Jori," she finally murmured, taking him from her mouth. "Please let me rest a bit while I pleasure you. Take your pleasure in me, please..."

He obeyed. It was that simple. Just as she wanted, so would she have. And as soon as his attention was not distracted by trying to please her, she shook the pillars of his world. Again.

She took him deeply down her throat once more, massaging him with her tongue and her swallowing, until he felt himself build towards an excruciatingly wonderful orgasm. He tried to avoid it. He didn't want this time to be over. But she was insistent. She drove him inexorably towards his climax.

"Do not fight me, my Jori," she told him softly as she withdrew him once more. "Please trust me that there is plenty more to have... we will not be done until you wish it." Then she swallowed him once more.

He did trust her. He had learned to do that in a very short time and he trusted her and believed in her as if he had grown up knowing her. He stopped fighting the inevitable. And came. Hard.

He felt his balls pull up tight and his groin tense with that phenomenal agony, right before everything explodes. He knew he was deep within her and hoped he wasn't going to choke her because right then, there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.

"Oh, God, Angelique!" She had both arms wrapped over his back and his cock felt damn near into her stomach. "Mistress, I can't hold it much long... Mistress, I... Oh FUCK!! CummiNNGGG!!" He felt spasm after spasm erupt into her welcoming mouth and throat, felt her take him in and swallow his all, barely keeping ahead of the flood of his seed. And he felt her smile. Her energy wrapped around him and made his heart glow with her pleasure.

He straddled her, his legs trembling from the force of the orgasm, as she kept sucking him until he went flaccid. Or almost, actually. He never did make it all the way to soft. He was perhaps halfway there when her consummate skills turned him around and her sensual ministrations made him swell once more.

"Baise-moi, Jori..." she asked softly, taking her mouth from his cock. "Baise-moi fort..."

He knew what that meant this time, also. He slowly turned around over her, keeping on his hands and knees as he loomed above her, his stiff cock bobbing around beneath him. He moved to kneel between her spread thighs, his hands moving below her buttocks to lift her feather-light body up to him. Like before, she was soaking wet in anticipation and he had no trouble guiding himself to her chatte, gently parting her lips with the tip of his very turgid manhood.

She was, as he'd heard said, ready, willing and able. He eased into her fourreau, not wanting to hurt her, but that seemed the farthest thing from her mind. She pushed back on to him, hard, digging her heels in behind his knees and thrusting until she could take his all. That was all the encouragement he needed. He began thrusting into her – long, slow strokes as deep as she could take, then back to her vestibule, then all the way in again... and she was loving it.

Her heat rose and enveloped him. He felt her energy surround and nurture him, as he had felt the first night, while she healed him. And he found himself wanting nothing more than to return it, to return the health and happiness she was exuding. And oddly, she seemed to be able to draw that from him. Beneath him she may yet be in the old crone's body, but she seemed strong and vigorous and full of life. And this time when she came, he felt her rhythmically squeezing him as if to milk him.

In fact, that is exactly the effect it had. He felt his own climax well up, flowing through him, linking every part of his body to that one extreme, compact point of ecstasy.

"My Lady..." he started to say, but that was as far as he got before the passion overtook him and his entire body clenched in one final climb to that peak.

"Jute dan moi, ma Jori!" she moaned. "Tu me fais tellement foutrement bon!"

Whatever she was saying, her voice was the last bit of encouragement he needed. With a passionate cry from deep within, he exploded. He filled her with his seed in a torrential rush, nearly losing consciousness from the intensity. And he kept on filling her. By some miracle, he just didn't quit. Their combined juices were leaking out of her and running down her ass.

"Dans mon cul, Jori," she whispered. "Baise-moi dans mon cul..."

He had that one figured out, too. He was going to have to calm down and get his breath back first, though. She literally drained him every time he came with her, no matter how they did it. And she was staying herself. He was ecstatic to see that. He wanted to know that she didn't have to change forms to enjoy sex. He wanted this woman who had saved his life and been such a wonderful lover to be able to enjoy life as it was, no tricks, no magic, no Bitch Goddess.

They lay curled up together for several minutes while each recovered from the most recent set of crashing cums, and then she started playing with him again... first stroking him, then sliding down and taking him in her mouth. With predictable results. His erection had soon returned. When he felt "serviceable," he knelt and drew her to her hands and knees, facing away from him.

Dans mon cul, she had said. Okay, dans her cul it was going to be. There was more than enough of their juices to be the natural lubricant he wanted.

She moaned softly as he entered her, taking his time and letting her stretch, but her moan was more of desire than anything else. Her ass was hot and tight, just like her pussy except more so, and he felt the wonderful rush of her energy pervade him once more. She pushed back into him, encouraging to take her, harder and deeper. He did as she wished. He was a quick study and he had learned how to interpret her signals in just the ways she wanted. Together, they started another climb to the blissful heights of another cosmic-level orgasm.

If this doesn't prove to that bitch Abnoba that I want this woman, this one that's with me right here, right now, then the goddess is a deaf, dumb and blind idiot, Jori thought as the wonderful feelings of ecstasy flooded his entire being. She ought to be able to read my fucking mind, he went on to himself. Isn't that what those meddling gods and goddesses do?

Not always, he heard in his head, and he knew the bitch goddess was about to interfere. Sometimes we just can't help but join in...

He felt himself swelling to monstrous proportions, stretching the old crone's ass to the limit. And he felt the impossible. He felt his cock swelling like a dog's would, or a wolf. He could feel the knot swell, locking him into his beloved Angelique and he was very afraid that he was going to rip her open.

He needn't have worried. The beldame not only took him easily, she relished it, moaning loudly and pushing back on him as she reached her climax and fell over the edge, and incidentally taking him with her. He felt the shockwave run through him as his testes pulled up and every muscle in his body clenched like an overly taut spring, begging for the least reason to explode. That reason came with the first massive spasm of his cock as he emptied himself deep within her. Then a pause, and another. And another, spaced out over several seconds.

He was cumming like a wolf, knotted with the bitch, ejaculating in spread-out spasms completely unlike anything he had done before. He was confused and he was ecstatic... afraid and yet fascinated. He was so far out of his league that his brain just shut down... he couldn't think. All he could do was feel. And that's all he wanted to do... forever.

They were coupled like that for many minutes. Many more than Jori would ever be able to reckon. Each pulse of his cock deep within her ass made her clench on him, hard, sending shivers back up his spine to his befuddled brain. He knew he was wearing a stupid-looking grin, and he didn't care. All he cared about was being balls-deep and knotted in the woman he loved, the juicy old crone, and not wanting it to end.

It did, of course. But not before another surprise.

His erection began to fade and the knot to detumesce, and he was leaning forward, supporting himself over Angelique when she lifted her shoulders from the bed slightly and turned to look at him. With electrically amber wolf's eyes. He knew her eyes were that cold blue-grey, and that he'd seen them come alight when they were making love, but he had never seen her with brilliantly golden eyes. The kind now warmly regarding him.

"You are a very special man, my Jori," she told him softly. "I am glad to have known one so brave as to stand up to a goddess. Il a été merveilleux te avoir dan ma vie."

"I'm sorry, my Lady," Jori told her. "I don't know what you just said." He could feel himself slipping out of her and moments later, he did slip free with a little pop!, while his seed ran freely from her anus and down on to the bed.

"She said it was wonderful having you in her life," Abnoba broke in. "She thinks I'm going to disintegrate you."

"You're not?" Jori asked hopefully. He'd been preparing for the ashes to ashes and dust to dust finale.

"No, I'm not..." Abnoba drawled as she walked over by the fire and began rummaging through the remnants of their meal.

"Alright, alright!" she turned to them. "I conceded. You made your point. You really do love her and you really don't care about her youth and beauty, or lack thereof. That does not mean I am happy about you telling me that I haven't a clue about love and that I don't deserve any respect at all."

Jori felt the urge to hang his head in guilt, but it didn't get very far before a rebellious and forthright part of him stomped on it. He had only spoken the truth, and gods and goddesses weren't immune to it. She could smite him down, true... but it would be because of her ego, not because there was anything wrong with him or what he said.

"However, in this case, I am willing to consider the curse broken and the lesson fulfilled. Lady Angelique, you may have a choice. You may continue to live as you are, sheltered and protected by the forest and revered by the wolves. Or you may be young again and restart your life as clansman and with a clansman's mortality. Which do you choose?"

"If I may ask," Angelique struggled to get out, "does either of them afford me more time with my Jori?" She was calm on the outside, but inside she was a riot of emotions, hopes, dreams, fears and confusion.

"They both do," Abnoba informed her, then interrupted herself. "Do you have any more of the honey cakes? The crumbs are particularly tasty."

"Of course!" Angelique exclaimed, trying to exit the bed, but she was too worn out and unsteady from the incredible sex to be able to stand very well.

"I've got it!" Jori told her, having her sit back down on the edge of the bed. He went to the larder and brought out a ceramic jar, which he opened and put in front of the goddess. "Help yourself," he told her in an almost surly tone before going back to sit beside his Lady.

"They both do?" Angelique prompted, as she noticed the goddess picking out several of the cakes.

"Oh! Yes... well," Abnoba answered, turning to face her. "He is going to grow up and grow old and die as any mortal would. If you continue as you are, you will not age while he does, and you will enjoy many years together – if that is what you choose. If you choose your youth, he will still grow old. Simply put, you will, too. You will have your mortal lifespans to enjoy each other. Maybe raise a family, I daresay. Again, it is up to you."

Angelique took a deep breath and let it out slowly as she looked at Jori.

"Would it be possible for him to have the lifespan of a clansman as well?" she finally asked the goddess. She sounded very timid behind her brave front.

Abnoba stopped and thought about that. And finished off three honey-cakes while she was doing so.

"I suppose I could do that," she finally decided.

"Then may I ask if Julienne will welcome us back into the Clan?" Angelique asked, trembling slightly. "Both Jori and myself?"

"That I cannot answer," Abnoba told her, while fishing out a couple more cakes. "If she doesn't, it won't be because my curse is on you. It isn't."

"Then if it please you," Angelique asked, "I would choose my youth and clansman's lifespan, and for Jori to have a similar span, and that we could live together in harmony with the wolves and other creatures of this forest, which I have come to revere."

"Revere," Abnoba mused. "I like that. Revere is a good word..."

"Done!" she stated and suddenly, at Jori's side, Angelique began another one of her transformations, this time straight to the awesomely beautiful, red-maned teen with the alabaster skin, the brilliant blue-grey eyes and the perfect grace.

As her transformation slowed and stopped, she reached out and took Jori's hand.

"I hope I have chosen well," she told him. "I hope you will wish to be with me for the rest of our lives."

He was speechless. But not immobile.

He stood and picked her up in his arms and crushed her to him in a kiss that curled her toes. And the rest of the world just faded into the background. He had no words for the emotions pouring out of him and he didn't need them. He needed her. And he had her. And a glorious, joyous future ahead... or at least, a solid chance at one.